Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/18/2019 5:06:39 PM EDT
I just received a page from my local news station that a bill was signed that allows piece of shit pot smoking bastards the right to smoke medical marijuana. You know damn well at these cocksuckers do not smoke because they have some type of illness. They're a bunch of filthy drug addits  that are pursuing pot smoking as a gateway to something else. We do not need any more crime in my state of Florida due to these potheads bastards.

My once a beautiful state of Florida is now filled with people that have tattoos and fucking potheads. Fast forward a month later and the same individuals are going to be using opioids and doing other nefarious things.

And don't get me started with some of you that say that pot is OK. Bullshit it's not...

When I had my hernia operation the doctor prescribed me Tylenol three. He said hey kcolg30 here is a month full of Tylenol three prescription. I said fuck you I'll take Tylenol three for one day and that's it because I'm not a fucking druggie.

In addition Florida now allows felons, you heard me right felons the right to vote...

Que cono (tida) es esta MIERDA...
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:07:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry your gal lo...

wait

Move to a free state!
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:08:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Settle down Hitler.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:08:08 PM EDT
[#3]
You'd be a lot more relaxed if you rolled a J.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:08:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Lay off the Flakka Florida Man.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:09:10 PM EDT
[#5]
In before dope needles are harmless?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:09:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Settle down Hitler.
View Quote
Adolph likes this.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:09:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
I don't even know what that 'J' means. I do not live in Liberty City. Or speak jive.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:10:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry your freestate lost?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:10:49 PM EDT
[#9]
/
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:11:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I remember back in the 60s when I used to eat at Uncle Tom's and Arbetters, everything was just perfect.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:12:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Almost like they are trying to pack the state with more liberals and democrats to flip the state blue, like they did Colorado.

What is it now, 3 or 4 of the liberal counties, with all the felons added to the rolls, can outnumber the rest of the state now?

The more registered voters they can amass in the liberal cities, the more boxes of ballots they can find in their car trunks.

Normally, I'm states' rights, but they are not doing the state any favors by making pot legal.  Denver, Boulder, and Ft Collins are full of dirty homeless on the streets, heroin needles in the gutters, like San Francisco and other liberal enclaves.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:13:01 PM EDT
[#12]
OP: if you smoke tobacco or drink alcohol, or even consume caffeine, you're a hypocrite. Don't have an aneurysm over a damn plant. That is all.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I believe voters passed a constitutional amendment to allow medical marijuana for what it's worth.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#14]
You almost had it, OP. But you went overboard into the realm of unrealistic. Your troll game is weak, son. Keep it shorter next time. You have less of a chance of overdoing it, and it'll be more believable.

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:14:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Almost like they are trying to pack the state with more liberals and democrats to flip the state blue, like they did Colorado.

What is it now, 3 or 4 of the liberal counties, with all the felons added to the rolls, can outnumber the rest of the state now?

The more registered voters they can amass in the liberal cities, the more boxes of ballots they can find in their car trunks.

Normally, I'm states' rights, but they are not doing the state any favors by making pot legal.  Denver, Boulder, and Ft Collins are full of dirty homeless on the streets, heroin needles in the gutters, like San Francisco and other liberal enclaves.
View Quote
That is exactly what is occurring. Florida will go to Blue in 2020. That was the plan from them all along.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:14:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I remember back in the 60s when I used to eat at Uncle Tom's and Arbetters, everything was just perfect.
View Quote
Sambo's was better.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:15:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
OP: if you smoke tobacco or drink alcohol, or even consume caffeine, you're a hypocrite. Don't have an aneurysm over a damn plant. That is all.
View Quote
My Cohiba, Habana Club Rum and Cafecito are all legal.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:16:14 PM EDT
[#18]
OP hates freedom
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:16:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I don't even know what that 'J' means. I do not live in Liberty City. Or speak jive.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It means everything would feel a bit more copacetic if you chiefed on some stank for a minute, Jay Tokenstein.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It means everything would feel a bit more copacetic if you chiefed on some stank for a minute, Jay Tokenstein.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about you break out your WSUB and play some good old Guns N' Roses music. Remember those days, because I do. Those were the best time.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#22]
I'll be sure to tell my father, who is dying of thyroid cancer, to surrender his medical MJ card .......since it obviously upsets you and may lead to him using opioids
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I just received a page from my local news station that a bill was signed that allows piece of shit pot smoking bastards the right to smoke medical marijuana. You know damn well at these cocksuckers do not smoke because they have some type of illness.
View Quote
But they do have an illness--it is called being alive.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:22:01 PM EDT
[#24]
No doubt this thread will win you even more friends.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:22:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Eastern Europe is looking mighty nice these days................
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:22:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:22:49 PM EDT
[#27]
I wouldn't even think this was a real post if not for the OP.  That's how fucking retarded it is.

You are the rights version of Moms Demand Action / Code Pink.  Let that sink in for a second......
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:22:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How about you break out your WSUB and play some good old Guns N' Roses music. Remember those days, because I do. Those were the best time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You ever heard Appetite for Destruction...

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:23:16 PM EDT
[#29]
A very small percentage of people have a valid reason to use it. A majority of them are driving Escalade's in their teens with absolutely no physical disabilities or illness.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
A very small percentage of people have a valid reason to use it. A majority of them are driving Escalade's in their teens with absolutely no physical disabilities or illness.
View Quote

Oh well
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:24:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And now so is marijuana.

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:26:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Can I have your autograph, Florida Man?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:26:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Should have just made it legal for all and stop with this "medical" garbage
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:26:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
So is medical marijuana
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:26:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
No physical disabilities. Mental............. Dysgenics is a cancer upon this once great nation.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:27:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I just received a page from my local news station that a bill was signed that allows piece of shit pot smoking bastards the right to smoke medical marijuana. You know damn well at these cocksuckers do not smoke because they have some type of illness. They're a bunch of filthy drug addits  that are pursuing pot smoking as a gateway to something else. We do not need any more crime in my state of Florida due to these potheads bastards.

My once a beautiful state of Florida is now filled with people that have tattoos and fucking potheads. Fast forward a month later and the same individuals are going to be using opioids and doing other nefarious things.

And don't get me started with some of you that say that pot is OK. Bullshit it's not...

When I had my hernia operation the doctor prescribed me Tylenol three. He said hey kcolg30 here is a month full of Tylenol three prescription. I said fuck you I'll take Tylenol three for one day and that's it because I'm not a fucking druggie.

In addition Florida now allows felons, you heard me right felons the right to vote...

Que cono (tida) es esta MIERDA...
View Quote
You took tylenol3 for a day? Tsk,tsk,tsk
Hows you impending rehab stint going to be paid for? Damn pit neddler
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:29:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So is medical mj now.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:30:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Sorry your gal lost while moving to a free state?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:33:51 PM EDT
[#39]
OP Nailed it.  I basically said the same thig to my (laughing) representatives.
I have no problem with people with documented/proveable illness (cancer) using.  But, the bullshit reasons……
Here there are already TV commercials:
Call Dr. Feelgood for your medical MJ card.  Only, $100 and no office visit required.  We do TCONs (Telephone consultations)  Call 1-800-GET-HIGH, operators are standing by.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:34:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Doesn't give you a headache or make you out last liver, so there's that
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Fuckin' crackhead pot smokers
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:38:47 PM EDT
[#42]
So… you're upset because you're getting competition?

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:39:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:40:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Fuckin' crackhead pot smokers
View Quote
Almost as bad as pothead cracksmokers!
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:40:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You took tylenol3 for a day? Tsk,tsk,tsk
Hows you impending rehab stint going to be paid for? Damn pit neddler
View Quote
OP is clearly an opioid addict now, and should not be trusted.

According to GD, real men only take ibuprofen, and anyone who takes an opioid for pain is clearly a drug addict.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:43:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well, so it pot in a lot of states. Your opinion does not change the legality of it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:43:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Weak rant.

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:44:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:45:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
And now so is marijuana.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And now so is marijuana.

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:47:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Yeah. Not too jazzed about the news.

Just gives me the feeling the State is going to slide into the shitter.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top