Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2024 1:35:29 AM EDT
Hey Guys, I have hopes to get some information on a Workers Compensation past and present.

Back I 1993 I had a bad rupture to tendons on my left foot. Was giving a 25% Permanent Partial rating and they had to supply 2 pair of shoes and custom orthotics for the rest of my life.  
Th NC Industrial Commission called asking if I had received the check and paperwork work as the insurance company was 3 days before defaulting. After that call a got a small settlement check and the clincher agreement. I deposited the check and throw Clincher agreement into the trash, never returning it.
The foot has really went down hill over the last 30 years, to the point I’m prescribed a moderate dose of pain medication for last 14 years.  Some days I can barely walk it gets so bad. Anyways I just rolled it pretty bad again., as I have no stability to the ankle.

I’m just wondering since I never signed the clincher agreement after the surgery in 1993 if I would still have any standings with the 1st injury also? They never did supply the two pair of shoes and custom orthotics through out the last 30 years.
I’m 58, honestly, I would be happy to get on my long term disability insurance.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: Today 3:18:14 AM EDT
[#1]
No input?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top