Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 660
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 8:28:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By garbageman:
I dropped out of the thread early on as I figured it was only a bitch fest so now I have a question about the DD15 talk.  What exactly is the deal w/ this program?
View Quote

Best get to reading!
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 8:31:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I dropped out of the thread early on as I figured it was only a bitch fest so now I have a question about the DD15 talk.  What exactly is the deal w/ this program?
View Quote
It started out as a bitch thread.

Then PSA engaged like a fucking boss. There has been one round of lowers already... with apparently (unfortunately for my wallet ) many more to come.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 8:32:33 AM EDT
[#3]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:
Guys,

I am going to start the "DailyDeals-15" pre-order now. Please note that beginning now, you will be able to get more than one.

Please e-mail me the following to [email protected]:

Subject: DailyDeals-15

1. Name

2. Phone number

3. E-mail

4. ARFCOM screen name

5. Quantity desired

Thank you!!!

Josiah
Send Josiah an email with the above information to reserve your lower(s), and he'll get back to you in a month or so to take your money.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 8:43:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By A_Friendly_Manatee:
Send Josiah an email with the above information to reserve your lower(s), and he'll get back to you in a month or so to take your money.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By A_Friendly_Manatee:
Guys,

I am going to start the "DailyDeals-15" pre-order now. Please note that beginning now, you will be able to get more than one.

1. Name

2. Phone number

3. E-mail

4. ARFCOM screen name

5. Quantity desired

Thank you!!!

Josiah
Email sent!

Question, as I am reading back thru the thread I see several different lower designs.  I missed the space force pre-order but a few of the others I do want.

Will Josiah send out an email with whatever design is coming out next?
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 8:47:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ellimx191] [#5]

Email sent!

Question, as I am reading back thru the thread I see several different lower designs.  I missed the space force pre-order but a few of the others I do want.

Will Josiah send out an email with whatever design is coming out next?
View Quote
Those are done. Unless he sells them on the website like the PFG ones, but that lasted only one day.

But fear not. Many more to come!

Still waiting for a helicopter ride one, but I will be patient

ETA:  the only ones sold so far have been the PFG and Space Force. The others are still in the works!
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 8:54:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I will definitely be in for the Xmas lowers.

That should piss off the 'tards more than anything I can think of.

Maybe one of Jesus Christ.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:02:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Email sent for 3!

Can't wait for the confirmation email for the Space force lower!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:12:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rdot] [#8]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BrickWurX:
I thought another member was working on this design, but I haven't seen anything posted recently.
I tried to stay as true as I could to the image found. Not sure if this is what everyone was wanting or not.
It gives off a serious creeper vibe IMO.

Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:13:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By RDak:

View Quote
This needs to happen, with Luke 22:36 lasered onto the "back" side of the magwell. Serial number "SWORD####”. Safe/fire markings of "Genesis", "Spread The Words", and "Revelations".

Waiting for the lightning bolt now.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By GreatDane:
This needs to happen, with Luke 22:36 lasered onto the "back" side of the magwell. Serial number "SWORD####”. Safe/fire markings of "Genesis", "Spread The Words", and "Revelations".

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RDak:

Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:27:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JDemond:
Aliens
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JDemond:
Originally Posted By Grottski:
In on 100....

How is this shitshow still rolling? Lol
Aliens
YES! We need an "it's aliens" lower... Aliens dude can be the logo. Lol

SAFE -- TERRESTRIAL

FIRE --  EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL

AUTO -- ALIENS
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:37:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Kanati:
POOP0451 checking in finally.

I couldn't resist the 10.5 5.56 SBA3 kit to go with it. Now for some accessories.

The guard dag was not impressed

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/265591/412e7580499b4ef0886bde5a2df9dcbf-629063.JPG
View Quote
That's not a dag, it's a possum.

Nice pistol. I was looking at that PSA kit also. That will probably be on my Mattis lower.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:39:49 AM EDT
[#13]
The shut up and take my money art might be better that the guy with the belt art for the daily deals lower.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:41:08 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm gonna sit out the Daily Deals lower. My bank account needs some recovery time.

@PalmettoStateArmory any word on whether or not you guys can do a Fallout lower? Because that would be awesome.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:43:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Has anyone done a "NO STEP ON SNEK"?
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:43:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By TheTallest:
I'm gonna sit out the Daily Deals lower. My bank account needs some recovery time.

@PalmettoStateArmory any word on whether or not you guys can do a Fallout lower? Because that would be awesome.
View Quote

The daily deals lower is the best one so far!

Get one and just save it. You WILL eventually FO on a daily deal upper and you know it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:44:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GreatDane] [#17]
Anyone else planning an M4gery for their Mattis lower?

Edit: actually, he joined the service in 1969... I might have to do an A1 clone...
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:48:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Anyone else planning an M4gery for their Mattis lower?
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:49:26 AM EDT
[#19]
What are the lowers PSA has committed to making?

1.  PFG
2.  Space Force
3.  ?
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:50:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Doodles:
View Quote
I'd be all over one of those!
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:51:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By PalmettoSharpshooter:

1.  PFG
2.  Space Force
3.  ?
View Quote
PFG, Space Force, Mattis & Daily Deals are all that's confirmed so far.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:51:44 AM EDT
[#22]

1.  PFG
2.  Space Force
3.  ?
View Quote
PFG - Over, never coming back.
Space Force - Pre-order complete, you may be able to grab one through the site when it goes live.
Daily Deals Time - Currently taking pre-order
Mattis - Design finalized, no ordering info yet
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:53:22 AM EDT
[#23]
View Quote
Send Josiah an email stating you want one. Give him some information and he puts you on a list. Then when it's ready he emails you a link to buy it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 10:12:15 AM EDT
[#24]

1.  PFG
2.  Space Force
3.  ?
View Quote
Others have covered the currently planned ones (the ones PSA has either taken pre-order for (Space force is done. Daily deals is open for pre-order now). There will be a Christmas one around that time.  Probably going to get one for Halloween and Thanksgiving too (around their respective times). Mattis is next after the daily deals though.

A few of us have expressed interest in a Fallout themed lower (for the record I’d prefer the NCR version), but there may be copyright issues with it.

Some have also expressed interest in military branch themed lowers (or maybe even a full set).
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 10:13:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#25]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

Get one and just save it. You WILL eventually FO on a daily deal upper and you know it.
View All Quotes

Indeed.

For one easy payment of $39 you can acquire a limited production collectable, but wait there's more! You can receive one every month for $39 each plus S&H..&FFL.

This is a limited time offer. Get yours now! Josiah is standing by.

Link Posted: 8/4/2018 10:17:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Send Josiah an email stating you want one. Give him some information and he puts you on a list. Then when it's ready he emails you a link to buy it.
View All Quotes
Thanks for the info.  I did send an email earlier to Josiah but now that I better understand the program I sent a followup email letting him know I am interested in the Mattis lowers, not the daily deals design.

So far I have read back to page 90 and some of the designs are phenomenal!  I really like the build a wall design but it looks like that will only be the PA10 lower
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 10:19:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By C6H12O6:
@PalmettoStateArmory

Please make a proper M4A1 clone lower.

Have the required model number, caliber & serial # info engraved on the left side of the magazine well (like below)

PROPERTY
OF U.S. GOVT.
M4A1 CARBINE
CAL. 5.56 MM
X12345678

Your company name & location would be in its normal location. Selector markings would be SAFE, SEMI, AUTO (both sides). The word “Property” would be spaced/justified such that its letters are even from P to Y across the top of the words below it. No logo on the mag well and please not marked “multi.” You can see what I mean with a Google search for M4A1 rollmark. Even better if you could include your CAGE code under your company location.

Basically this would be used for a “clone” rifle that looks like military issue. In no way would this be used to violate any sort of copyright or federal/state laws. Many enthusiasts such as myself try to build the best facsimiles of issue guns and there are few lower receiver options other than 80% lowers. People pay ridiculous amounts of money for accurate reproductions. Your company would be preferred by many buyers because of quality but also because PSA has a CAGE code. I believe there is a market for these as evidenced by the following threads:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/BCP-Continues-A2-Lower-Program-/127-721500/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/The-10-3-Mk-18-and-10-3-CQBR-thread/118-641240/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Official-M4A1-USASOC-URG-I-Clone-and-Picture-Thread/118-722381/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/M4A1_SOPMOD_Block_II_clone_picture_thread/118-541606/?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/-/118-337931/?

To show you how obsessive some of us are about detail, some even go so far as to buy UID code stickers for use on lowers like below:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/UID-stickers/118-713653/

Also, someone just paid $1000 for a Colt M4A1 lower w/ US PROPERTY marks. People are already paying huge for Colt M4A1 lowers that have the wrong rollmark, wrong selector markings and selector stops milled off.

Any chance you’d be interested in offering these as an option?
View Quote
No one wants a clone lower?
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 10:21:54 AM EDT
[#28]

Indeed.

For one easy payment of $39 you can acquire a limited production collectable, but wait there's more! You can receive one every month for $39 each plus S&H..&FFL.

This is a limited time offer. Get yours now! Josiah is standing by.

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By dlshady:
View All Quotes
#metoo
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 11:55:24 AM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
@PalmettoStateArmory

Please make a proper M4A1 clone lower.

Have the required model number, caliber & serial # info engraved on the left side of the magazine well (like below)

PROPERTY
OF U.S. GOVT.
M4A1 CARBINE
CAL. 5.56 MM
X12345678

Your company name & location would be in its normal location. Selector markings would be SAFE, SEMI, AUTO (both sides). The word “Property” would be spaced/justified such that its letters are even from P to Y across the top of the words below it. No logo on the mag well and please not marked “multi.” You can see what I mean with a Google search for M4A1 rollmark. Even better if you could include your CAGE code under your company location.

Basically this would be used for a “clone” rifle that looks like military issue. In no way would this be used to violate any sort of copyright or federal/state laws. Many enthusiasts such as myself try to build the best facsimiles of issue guns and there are few lower receiver options other than 80% lowers. People pay ridiculous amounts of money for accurate reproductions. Your company would be preferred by many buyers because of quality but also because PSA has a CAGE code. I believe there is a market for these as evidenced by the following threads:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/BCP-Continues-A2-Lower-Program-/127-721500/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/The-10-3-Mk-18-and-10-3-CQBR-thread/118-641240/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Official-M4A1-USASOC-URG-I-Clone-and-Picture-Thread/118-722381/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/M4A1_SOPMOD_Block_II_clone_picture_thread/118-541606/?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/-/118-337931/?

To show you how obsessive some of us are about detail, some even go so far as to buy UID code stickers for use on lowers like below:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/UID-stickers/118-713653/

Also, someone just paid $1000 for a Colt M4A1 lower w/ US PROPERTY marks. People are already paying huge for Colt M4A1 lowers that have the wrong rollmark, wrong selector markings and selector stops milled off.

Any chance you’d be interested in offering these as an option?
I'd be in for at least one M4A1 or M16A2 type lowers.  Pretty sure if you let the guys in the A2 forum know what's going on you'd sell 1,000 units in less than a week with either configuration.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:10:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#31]
Originally Posted By badm4:
#metoo
View All Quotes
#metoo
Roll Mark: NO STEP ON SNEK

FREEDOM-15

SN: PATRIOT0087

SAFE = LIFE
SEMI = LIBERTY
AUTO= HAPPINESS (happy switch)
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:14:30 PM EDT
[#32]

FREEDOM-15

SAFE = LIFE
SEMI = LIBERTY
View All Quotes
#metoo

FREEDOM-15

SAFE = LIFE
SEMI = LIBERTY
Serial number should be SNEK0087  

@PalmettoStateArmory ,  we NEED one of these!
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:18:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By PA-Minuteman:
Email sent for 3!

View Quote
One per person unfortunately
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:19:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By 1057:
View All Quotes
Email sent for 3!

Daily Deals Time allows multiple.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:22:09 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes
Email sent for 3!

*like your mom*

sorry, it was low hanging fruit!
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:23:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Guys,

1. Name

2. Phone number

3. E-mail

4. ARFCOM screen name

5. Quantity desired

Thank you!!!

Josiah
View Quote
But yeah, literally in the post.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:24:46 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

View Quote
Yup
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:31:00 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes
#metoo

FREEDOM-15

SAFE = LIFE
SEMI = LIBERTY

+1 I like it.

Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:32:25 PM EDT
[#39]
+1 I like it.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/485060/thRU3JWP84-629385.jpg
View All Quotes
#metoo

FREEDOM-15

SAFE = LIFE
SEMI = LIBERTY

+1 I like it.

What am I going to do with all these damn ARs
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:39:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#40]
View All Quotes
#metoo

FREEDOM-15

SAFE = LIFE
SEMI = LIBERTY

+1 I like it.

I take that as a like?
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:40:27 PM EDT
[#41]
I take that as a like?
View All Quotes
#metoo

FREEDOM-15

SAFE = LIFE
SEMI = LIBERTY

+1 I like it.

I take that as a like?
Damn it.

Yes
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:44:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#42]
Damn it.

Yes
View All Quotes
#metoo

FREEDOM-15

SAFE = LIFE
SEMI = LIBERTY

+1 I like it.

I take that as a like?
Damn it.

Yes

If you would have said this would happen 5 years ago, I would have told you to lay off the drugs. Drugs are bad M'kay.

But here we are.

EDIT: Party because FBHO/FHRC isn't President.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 1:08:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#43]
What a about a "I DID BUILD IT" lower?

I wrote that on the side of my range box and got a lot of "Hell Yeahs" from people at the range.

Edit:

"WE DID BUILD IT"

Roll Mark: Outline of the USA or Waiving USA Flag  with caption "WE DID BUILD IT"

SAFE: BLOOD
SEMI: SWEAT
AUTO: TEARS
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 1:10:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Finally picked up my poop flinger! Not 87, unfortunately.

This will become a 458 SOCOM pistol.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 1:16:11 PM EDT
[#45]

PFG - Over, never coming back.
Space Force - Pre-order complete, you may be able to grab one through the site when it goes live.
Daily Deals Time - Currently taking pre-order
Mattis - Design finalized, no ordering info yet
View Quote
Thanks.  I’m caught up then.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#46]
It's pay back @WhiskersTheCat.

You got me on the Cyclops 1x scope. I purchased one also.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 1:26:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WhiskersTheCat] [#47]

View All Quotes

I'm a HUGE Vortex fan.

But I have a bunch of their stuff and wanted another prism. I think I'm going to like it better than my Spitfire.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 1:34:18 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm a HUGE Vortex fan.

But I have a bunch of their stuff and wanted another prism. I think I'm going to like it better than my Spitfire.
View All Quotes

I'm a HUGE Vortex fan.

Me too! All my PCC's have the Spitfire AR1x.

I had completely forgotten about the Cyclops till I saw your post. Good timing too, I was about to pull the trigger on another Spitfire for my next build.

So seriously thanks.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 1:39:56 PM EDT
[#49]
@PalmettoStateArmory

What are the chances of getting an A1 style upper around when the Mattis lowers com available? Preferably with a CHF chrome lined barrel?

I realize it'd be an expensive proposition, but I'd really love an upper with an intergral, non-detachable carry handle for my Mattis lower.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 660
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top