Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 660
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 5:24:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Surage] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By EnduroBro:
Would I be a crappy person if I cancelled the Alien 51 in favor of another minuteman lmao. Seriously though, I think I have the 9MM itch. And wanna do an SBR PDW. Do the lowers use standard extensions and what not?  Never built one. I know the upper is different just don't know about the lower parts stuff.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EnduroBro:
Would I be a crappy person if I cancelled the Alien 51 in favor of another minuteman lmao. Seriously though, I think I have the 9MM itch. And wanna do an SBR PDW. Do the lowers use standard extensions and what not?  Never built one. I know the upper is different just don't know about the lower parts stuff.
Everything is the same except these 4 items and NO gas tube or gas block
1. 9mm barrel
2. 9mm BCG
3. Endomag
4. Homemade spacer or 9mm extended buffer (they both do the same thing one is just cheaper they prevent the extra rearward action of the heavy bcg from destroying the bolt catch)
Edit AR 47's  (I need a current pic he has a fatman on his)
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 6:24:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: chargerdude70] [#2]
Originally Posted By dlshady:
6/20 at 1:11 central time for me and still processing too...  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rgb03:
Originally Posted By FaunaBeware:
Shipping notice on my Yeet Cannon just came in.  The 556 version.  Nothing for the AR9 yet.

Ordered 5pm on 6/20
Damn.
Ordered the same day around noon. Still showing processing
Crazy how people are still waiting on YEET-15’s. Would think they’d all be shipped by now? Mine were ordered at 12:15pm PSA time and are waiting at FFL.
Out of all those preorders so far I’ve received Istand-15, Fcancer, and Yeet-15. Still waiting on Asalt, all other Betsy Ross variants and Alien51. I’m thinking PSA bit off a lil more than they can chew dropping all those preorders at once and still maintain their normal production. I’m was still waiting for PA10 Gen2 uppers to come back in stock until found out all these meme lowers are Gen3. They don’t even offer a complete or stripped upper (only) but are selling Gen3  completed. They really need to get this part of the business together. We cant build our own stuff when the parts are not even available.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 7:29:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By EggyMean:
Question for you and everyone else interested in the VA lower:

How would everyone feel if we changed it to the "VIRTUE-15" instead of the "VIRGINIA-15"? And we changed the serial to "TRIUMPH0000"?

I ask because while the imagery would still be clearly for Virginia, if we removed the specific "Virginia" tag it could open the lower up to more people outside of the state.

For me personally, if this change was the difference between the lower being made or not (because it would open it up to more people outside VA) I'd take the change.

What does everyone else think? Does removing "Virginia" defeat the purpose? Or are you (like me) more interested in the imagery and the statement than the specific state being listed?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EggyMean:
Originally Posted By MDStroup:

So what is this about Virginia state lowers? Cause I want a few!! If I am SBRing a lower I want to rep my state!

It really needs the freedom titty to complete it.
Question for you and everyone else interested in the VA lower:

How would everyone feel if we changed it to the "VIRTUE-15" instead of the "VIRGINIA-15"? And we changed the serial to "TRIUMPH0000"?

I ask because while the imagery would still be clearly for Virginia, if we removed the specific "Virginia" tag it could open the lower up to more people outside of the state.

For me personally, if this change was the difference between the lower being made or not (because it would open it up to more people outside VA) I'd take the change.

What does everyone else think? Does removing "Virginia" defeat the purpose? Or are you (like me) more interested in the imagery and the statement than the specific state being listed?
Sorry I am late responding, but I know personally I would want it to stay VIRGINIA-15. There are a lot of arguments that could be made in favor of keeping it that way as well, but as you said if the changes are the difference between it being made or not I'll prefer to be made with the changes.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 7:32:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:
Yes please!

Need a lower to go with my mags!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/138374/20190802_174207-1039912.jpg
View All Quotes
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/352455/5afbbea_jpg-1058858.JPG

So what is this about Virginia state lowers? Cause I want a few!! If I am SBRing a lower I want to rep my state!

Yes please!

Where did you get these!?! I need a dozen!
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:08:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:

Crazy how people are still waiting on YEET-15’s. Would think they’d all be shipped by now? Mine were ordered at 12:15pm PSA time and are waiting at FFL.
Out of all those preorders so far I’ve received Istand-15, Fcancer, and Yeet-15. Still waiting on Asalt, all other Betsy Ross variants and Alien51. I’m thinking PSA bit off a lil more than they can chew dropping all those preorders at once and still maintain their normal production. I’m was still waiting for PA10 Gen2 uppers to come back in stock until found out all these meme lowers are Gen3. They don’t even offer a complete or stripped upper (only) but are selling Gen3  completed. They really need to get this part of the business together. We cant build our own stuff when the parts are not even available.
View Quote
I think they may have been much closer to the original 4 to 6 week estimate had it not been for the panic after the shootings. I'm sure it sent them into overdrive with orders.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:09:13 AM EDT
[#6]
My YEET-15 has a label made waiting for UPS.

That leaves The Betsey, Alien-51, and ISTAND orders outstanding.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:17:26 AM EDT
[#7]
When I saw the yeets had dropped I quickly ordered the 15 then went back and placed the order for the 9mm.  Few minutes later I went ahead and ordered another yeet-15.  Got both ship notices on the yeet-15 yesterday about 9 hours apart, funny thing is they shipped in reverse of how I ordered them.  Will see which one has the lower serial number.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:21:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Another vote for a Va lower.
Also seems like PSA has dropped free shipping on a lot of stuff.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 11:46:08 AM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/352455/5afbbea_jpg-1058858.JPG

Yes please!

@MDStroup

Check out this thread.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/VA-Fight-for-Freedom-AR15-com-Rally-or-Fundraiser-Potential-UPDATE-IN-OP/5-2237074/

Long story short, call Liberty Sport and Pawn. It's part of a VCDL fundraiser they are doing:

http://libertysportandpawn.com/vcdl-fundraiser/
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 12:14:42 PM EDT
[#10]
ISTAND lower ordered on 7/3/2019 @ 2:29pm, still says "processing".  I'm at 7 weeks now.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 2:59:13 PM EDT
[#11]
My Yeet 9 shipped
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 3:04:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By MadMardigan:
My Yeet 9 shipped
View Quote
WAAAAT!
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 4:20:00 PM EDT
[#13]
WAAAAT!
View All Quotes
My Yeet 9 shipped
WAAAAT!
Got the notice this morning, I'm a well loved shopper of PSA, or it could be because I live like 2 hours from them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 4:34:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Finally I can complete my Turkey 15 now that these are back in stock!

Attachment Attached File

.410 ARU
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 4:45:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheOTHERmaninblack] [#15]
My Yeet 9 shipped
View Quote
Idon'tbelieveyou.gif
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Pearljammer8:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/488754/PhotoEditor_20190822_163232265_jpg-1063601.JPG

.410 ARU
View Quote
GODDAMMIT............... you fucks costing me money............  fuck my life with a stolen dick.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 5:04:58 PM EDT
[#17]
1 ar15 yeet cannon in stock..
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 5:30:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Attachment Attached File

Proposed A2 lower is looking great!

I would also buy one marked AUTO.
(M16A3 marking would be preferred on that.)
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By KitBuilder:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/123535/4BFA94B7-811F-420F-B2B1-A57B4BB7670A_jpeg-1017975.JPG

Proposed A2 lower is looking great!

I would also buy one marked AUTO.
(M16A3 marking would be preferred on that.)
View Quote
Any updates on those T91 clone lowers?

Link Posted: 8/22/2019 5:37:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
Idon'tbelieveyou.gif
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
My Yeet 9 shipped
Idon'tbelieveyou.gif
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 6:11:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SC4eyes] [#21]
Can anyone give me a link to an engraving colorfill discussion?

I am ready to do one, and don't want to screw it up.

Link Posted: 8/22/2019 6:21:25 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rgb03:
Originally Posted By FaunaBeware:
Shipping notice on my Yeet Cannon just came in.  The 556 version.  Nothing for the AR9 yet.

Ordered 5pm on 6/20
Damn.
Ordered the same day around noon. Still showing processing
My Yeet-15 was delivered on August 20th; my birthday, but I haven't been able to pick it up yet.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 6:24:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Pearljammer8:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/488754/PhotoEditor_20190822_163232265_jpg-1063601.JPG

.410 ARU
View Quote
Funny you should post this...I had same idea with my turkey as well but just haven't pulled the trigger for one....
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 6:28:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By SC4eyes:

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-gCH4Pbs/0/4de06ff1/L/i-gCH4Pbs-L.jpg
View Quote
I've got a nifty box to keep paint off the table.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 6:31:40 PM EDT
[#25]
My Yeet 9 shipped
View Quote
When was your order placed?
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 6:54:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brink89] [#26]
@SC4eyes
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 6:56:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brink89] [#27]
@SC4eyes

I found better use of using toothpicks for the coloring, you can wipe them off on a paper towel and not loose your point as easily as you can with a brush. Cotton balls for the removal of paint. let it dry over night between colors, one color at a time, that way you don't really have to deal with bleeding of the colors as much. Never used the Iso alcohol their brand enamel paint remover is just fine.

Which lower you color filling? I posted pics of mine on page 495 if you want some more tips
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 7:28:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SC4eyes] [#28]
Thanks!
I am filling the FREEDOM eagle, but I bought all the colors I will need to do the others that I want, when they come up for sale.

I use iso alcohol as a general purpose cleaner/degreaser for a lot of projects, thought it would probably work here.

I just used the toothpicks for stirring sticks.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 7:30:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Are these the first Yeet Cannons? Graphic is actually pretty good compared to the Aero.... And a couple othersAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 7:34:23 PM EDT
[#30]

When was your order placed?
View Quote
Few pages ago
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Got the notice this morning, I'm a well loved shopper of PSA, or it could be because I live like 2 hours from them.
View Quote
well its not the near proximity. i've not seen anythign ship besides the space walker and the minuteman lowers, and im columbia local.  I think @d16man and i are awaiting the same number and havent gotten the call for any of them yet.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 8:04:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Any update on PSAK-74?
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 8:07:36 PM EDT
[#33]

Funny you should post this...I had same idea with my turkey as well but just haven't pulled the trigger for one....
View Quote
Might want to go ahead and pick one up, last time they went pretty quick and I had to wait 5 or 6 months for then to come back in stock.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 8:19:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 8:19:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Few pages ago
View Quote
You ordered your YEET-9 on 8/13 and got ship notice? People have been waiting since 6/20....WTF is with that?
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 8:33:36 PM EDT
[#36]
@SC4eyes

you can shake the paint. there is a air bubble in them already and unlike polyurethane you don't need to worry about bubbles messing with the finish look
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 8:35:08 PM EDT
[#37]
@Bykunkernator

whats that polymer lowers at the top?
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 8:39:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Brink89:
@SC4eyes

I found better use of using toothpicks for the coloring, you can wipe them off on a paper towel and not loose your point as easily as you can with a brush. Cotton balls for the removal of paint. let it dry over night between colors, one color at a time, that way you don't really have to deal with bleeding of the colors as much. Never used the Iso alcohol their brand enamel paint remover is just fine.

Which lower you color filling? I posted pics of mine on page 495 if you want some more tips
View Quote
It's harder than you guys make it look!
The white I did first, and over thinned it. Causing it to "wick" into the surrounding anodizing.
After I switched to using it as it came out of the bottles, I was able to control the flow better, but still made a mess.
Luckily with some careful work with a single edge razor blade, and some clean up with a q-tip and some thinner, it turned out not horrible.
I think the background color will even out a lot with some oil applied, but I am waiting until tomorrow to do that when I assemble it.
I want to make sure the paint is dry.
Lessons learned, my next one will be better.

Link Posted: 8/22/2019 8:41:22 PM EDT
[#39]
@SC4eyes

you can shake the paint. there is a air bubble in them already and unlike polyurethane you don't need to worry about bubbles messing with the finish look
View Quote
I did, like a spastic spider-monkey. I have used this paint before on models when I was a kid. But not in this application.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:10:20 PM EDT
[#40]
@Bykunkernator

whats that polymer lowers at the top?
View Quote
Tennessee Arms Flame Polished lowers. I bought them to kinda make as a display piece to show people how an AR functions.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:13:04 PM EDT
[#41]
You ordered your YEET-9 on 8/13 and got ship notice? People have been waiting since 6/20....WTF is with that?
View All Quotes
Few pages ago
I just got my ship notice on the yeet-9. Ordered on 6/20 and order # was 321050491xx.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:19:10 PM EDT
[#42]

I did, like a spastic spider-monkey. I have used this paint before on models when I was a kid. But not in this application.
View Quote
It turned out well for your fist time. So you know, the object is for it to wick, but just inside the lines. Having to remove that much access is only a recipe for a mess. I believe you just had too much paint on whatever you used to apply the paint. I personally use a tooth pick and sharpen the end to a very fine point. Then dip point into paint and dab excess off onto napkin. You want wet enough to flow but not so much that it is a drop on end. If thin enough, it wicks almost like water running in a stream. Also, you will find solid colors are heavier and may require thinning while metallic paints are thinner. Flat and metallic paints don't clean up for shit. They have a tendency to get deep into the pores of the metal. This is all my experience. I've done a Spaceforce, Snek, Chaos, Reaper, and Christmas. Of all, Christmas was the hardest to get to a point I was happy with.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:20:49 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote
Must be my close proximity to them, if I move to SC which is 99% likely, I will be able to run to their store for everything lol.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:21:30 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote
Supplies, check.
Beverage, check.
Wait, is your cup vaping?
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By bucko1975:

I just got my ship notice on the yeet-9. Ordered on 6/20 and order # was 321050491xx.
View Quote
My order, is same as yours with last two under 30.....no ship notice yet
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:27:52 PM EDT
[#46]

It turned out well for your fist time. So you know, the object is for it to wick, but just inside the lines. Having to remove that much access is only a recipe for a mess. I believe you just had too much paint on whatever you used to apply the paint. I personally use a tooth pick and sharpen the end to a very fine point. Then dip point into paint and dab excess off onto napkin. You want wet enough to flow but not so much that it is a drop on end. If thin enough, it wicks almost like water running in a stream. Also, you will find solid colors are heavier and may require thinning while metallic paints are thinner. Flat and metallic paints don't clean up for shit. They have a tendency to get deep into the pores of the metal. This is all my experience. I've done a Spaceforce, Snek, Chaos, Reaper, and Christmas. Of all, Christmas was the hardest to get to a point I was happy with.
View Quote
I will try the tooth pick next time. The brush was either too dry or too wet. I couldn't get a controlled flow.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:31:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By stinkypol:
Supplies, check.
Beverage, check.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stinkypol:

Supplies, check.
Beverage, check.
Nay!
It is a stainless steel straw, bought in response to CA banning plastic straws.
It could work better than "a focking pyenseel".
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:38:07 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bucko1975:

Yeah I dont think there is any particular order since the two Yeet-15s I ordered about 5 (maybe more) minutes apart shipped in reverse order.
It could be that one person boxes them and someone else scans them in.
Likely a multi stage process being a FFL item.
Will be interesting to see what the serial numbers are on my yeet-15s. The order numbers were 73
numbers apart.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:46:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chargerdude70] [#49]
Must be my close proximity to them, if I move to SC which is 99% likely, I will be able to run to their store for everything lol.
View Quote
How close one is should have no bearing on when an order ships. And before anyone starts to flame me...I'm sorry, but if I order something 2 months before someone else, I believe I have every right to feel I should get mine first. Not only does this individual get his first, I'd almost bet a PFG that his SN will lower than mine. I know how much one spends gives no entitlement, but I've given PSA over $3800.00 not including ship and taxes, just for these meme lowers. So I feel that warrants at least, my shit ships before someone who orders after me.....I'n sorry...Off soap box now..... Too much Jack Daniels and not enough Mt Dew makes me a bit moody in the wrong direction...

Let the flaming begin...

ETA: it also seems to jack with my spelling and grammar a bit....
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 12:05:53 AM EDT
[#50]
I got a shipping notification for my Yeet 9mm as well, but when you click tracking it’s not actually been shipped yet, just had a label printed.
Page / 660
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top