Site Notices
Page / 660
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 10:53:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 11:02:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: beitodesstrafe] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:
I think a new meme lower would be cool. I think I could get them to put it in the schedule. Any good ideas?

Thanks!

Josiah
View Quote

Definitely something with an anime girl.

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 11:03:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 11:32:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 11:34:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I think a new meme lower would be cool. I think I could get them to put it in the schedule. Any good ideas?

Thanks!

Josiah
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 11:50:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pomyluy] [#6]
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 12:47:45 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

You know you want it!
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 12:51:14 PM EDT
[#8]
If Musk ends up acquiring Twitter an Elon Musk lower would be cool.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 4:09:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 4:13:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Think that the list is on top of page 550....

Lots of one still in the hopper - seem that we let a few jump the line.

Red
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 4:17:09 PM EDT
[#11]
The bird that shat on biden needs its own lower.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 4:42:23 PM EDT
[#12]
How about a ghost gun 80% lower....

Easy and quick and cheap and I bet it would sell a bunch...

I will sign up for two or three right now...

Red
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 5:46:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: d16man] [#13]
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 9:04:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

Thanks!

Josiah

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 9:07:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By badredfish:
Think that the list is on top of page 550....

Lots of one still in the hopper - seem that we let a few jump the line.

Red
View Quote

Valid point.  

They could also run some more of the Boating Accident lowers so that I could fill that hole in my collection.  Hint hint hint...
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 9:12:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Attachment Attached File

Obviously we need this one now
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 9:15:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Global_Cooling:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/241636/49920030451_0b8fdd64cf_k_jpg-2349335.JPG

View Quote

I like. Also needs to be an 80%.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 9:15:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Just bought another PSA lower.

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 9:22:29 PM EDT
[#20]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/241636/49920030451_0b8fdd64cf_k_jpg-2349335.JPG

View Quote

If they let that one loose, I'll be happier than a busload of retards headed for Chucky Cheese!
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 9:40:29 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

I’m not interested in this one, but the timing is perfect and I think it would sell well.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:05:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Let's do a Dog Faced ghost clip pony AR47 barrel shoulder shroud soldier thingy lower.

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:23:28 AM EDT
[#23]

Thanks!

Josiah
View Quote
Crack pipe resting on top of a laptop
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:14:00 AM EDT
[#24]
eagle shitting on biden
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 9:37:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By eyesoffire0:
eagle shitting on biden
View Quote

A Cleetus McFarland-esque Bald Eagle, you say?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 10:06:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Guano-15

not sure what a good rollmark would be.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 10:20:27 AM EDT
[#27]
jstark-15

Become ungovernable
Become ungovernable
Become ungovernable
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:40:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Based on a prior selected design which had not been made.
Seems to fit better now than before, maybe now is the time.

@Gripen
In reference to your post on roll marking. First, thanks for the compliment, it is appreciated. Josiah may be able to chime in here with a better explanation, my opinion and thoughts are more speculation than fact.
The earlier run lower in your photo looks to have been serialized at the same time as the roll mark. The newer design may have been serialized as a second burn. However, with the exception of the MFG mark (which could be based on which one of PSA machining companies did the job, they have multiple sites), the roll mark appears to match. A bit wider, not quite as "sharp", but this could be due to laser settings.

The differences could be laser burn time, power setting, height of mount, age of focal lenses, even aluminum molecular structure post forging (it does change). Or, even how long the forgings rolled in the tumbler prior to anodizing, or the anodizing process itself (which is an extremely fickle science from my understanding).

Not offering excuses, only a few examples for reasons for possible differences. About the only time I see lowers that match more exactly, is when they are close together in production number runs. The farther apart the serial numbers stretch, or from different ano batches, or from cutting sites (DC Machine, STS), some subtle differences can be found.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 7:29:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By BrickWurX:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52006436398_dfce16719d_c.jpg
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52006378291_bce3a607ac_c.jpg

@Gripen
In reference to your post on roll marking. First, thanks for the compliment, it is appreciated. Josiah may be able to chime in here with a better explanation, my opinion and thoughts are more speculation than fact.
The earlier run lower in your photo looks to have been serialized at the same time as the roll mark. The newer design may have been serialized as a second burn. However, with the exception of the MFG mark (which could be based on which one of PSA machining companies did the job, they have multiple sites), the roll mark appears to match. A bit wider, not quite as "sharp", but this could be due to laser settings.

The differences could be laser burn time, power setting, height of mount, age of focal lenses, even aluminum molecular structure post forging (it does change). Or, even how long the forgings rolled in the tumbler prior to anodizing, or the anodizing process itself (which is an extremely fickle science from my understanding).

Not offering excuses, only a few examples for reasons for possible differences. About the only time I see lowers that match more exactly, is when they are close together in production number runs. The farther apart the serial numbers stretch, or from different ano batches, or from cutting sites (DC Machine, STS), some subtle differences can be found.
View Quote
I'd be down for one or two of the lower designs here.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 7:31:11 PM EDT
[#30]

Thanks!

Josiah
View Quote
Patiently waiting for the Odessa Ass Bandit
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By MoonDancer:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MoonDancer:

@Gripen

I'd told myself No More Lowers!, but...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#32]

@Gripen

View Quote

YESSSS i was one of the ones wanting this in the beginning.  i haven't bought any meme lowers in a while but I'd be down for several of the bottom ones. I'd rather leave off the curse words for rifles i'm gonna build my children.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:05:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Rumrunner358:
Patiently waiting for the Odessa Ass Bandit
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 7:34:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Gripen:

Serial number ranges: W1903xxx for the M4s, W026xxx for the M4A1s.

Yeah, after seeing these I'm gonna have to encourage you to hold out for the H&R retros. These look like total crap.

Here's one of the originals from about three years ago:
https://i.imgur.com/9kw334u.jpg
It's about as good as you can get with a laser engraving instead of an actual rollstamp. @Brickwurx did a fantastic job on this design.

And here's one of the current ones:
https://i.imgur.com/unf9bod.jpg
First of all, it's not even the same design. No, they didn't bump the laser and accidentally shrink the output size or something, this is not the same design as the original PSA M4A1s. Proof? There aren't any periods in "SC". Not to mention that when you look closer, the fonts are all wrong. It looks like shit. @PalmettoStateArmory what happened? You had a great product once.

Maybe this is just a sneaky way to steer people towards H&R's significantly more expensive lowers. If so, it's working fantastically well. No more PSA clone lowers for me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gripen:
Originally Posted By A-10:Nice, yeah pricing did not make sense but you got a good deal. Let us know the ser #range when they come in.

Serial number ranges: W1903xxx for the M4s, W026xxx for the M4A1s.

Originally Posted By A-10:I should grab a few more lol but holding out for retro.

Yeah, after seeing these I'm gonna have to encourage you to hold out for the H&R retros. These look like total crap.

Here's one of the originals from about three years ago:
https://i.imgur.com/9kw334u.jpg
It's about as good as you can get with a laser engraving instead of an actual rollstamp. @Brickwurx did a fantastic job on this design.

And here's one of the current ones:
https://i.imgur.com/unf9bod.jpg
First of all, it's not even the same design. No, they didn't bump the laser and accidentally shrink the output size or something, this is not the same design as the original PSA M4A1s. Proof? There aren't any periods in "SC". Not to mention that when you look closer, the fonts are all wrong. It looks like shit. @PalmettoStateArmory what happened? You had a great product once.

Maybe this is just a sneaky way to steer people towards H&R's significantly more expensive lowers. If so, it's working fantastically well. No more PSA clone lowers for me.

Thank you for the update!
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 11:12:50 AM EDT
[#36]

We will be doing this one!! The variance has already been approved. It will be on the website shortly.

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote

God damn you guys lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 11:49:00 AM EDT
[#37]

We will be doing this one!! The variance has already been approved. It will be on the website shortly.

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote

@PalmettoStateArmory

Hey Josiah

Please pretty please - do it as a 80 percent - that would be sooooo sweet!

Red
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 2:06:49 PM EDT
[#38]

Thanks,

Josiah
View All Quotes

Thanks,

Josiah

Link Posted: 4/26/2022 2:32:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By badredfish:

@PalmettoStateArmory

Hey Josiah

Please pretty please - do it as a 80 percent - that would be sooooo sweet!

Red
View Quote

+1 For it being an 80% lower. Not really fitting to have it on a regular finished lower.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 4:42:56 PM EDT
[#41]
I got my order in for a couple ghostgun-15.  The thread lives on.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 4:46:20 PM EDT
[#42]

@Gripen

View Quote

Are those receivers even M16 Cut?
All that tough guy word posturing but PSA still afraid to make it easy to convert by customer having to Dremel out the receiver themselves to add M16 lower parts and drill third hole.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 6:39:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Damn! Free shipping and everything. You guys ain't making it easy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 6:40:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
Damn! Free shipping and everything. You guys ain't making it easy.
View Quote

I bought two!
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 6:44:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Machinegunrenny:

All that tough guy word posturing but PSA still afraid to make it easy to convert by customer having to Dremel out the receiver themselves to add M16 lower parts and drill third hole.
View Quote

Username…join date…
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 9:37:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 9:41:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tnaaron81] [#48]
I’m still waiting on a Bigfoot lower. Hide, Seek, Legend selector markings. BFG serial numbers.

@PalmettoStateArmory
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 10:19:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 10:30:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Machinegunrenny:

View Quote
Hello fellow firearms enthusiast
Page / 660
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top