Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

People not Voting for Trump (Page 130 of 136)
Page / 136
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:15:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Don't think so.  A big part of the Trump problem is all the moral & legal baggage that he drags everywhere with him.  

Ron DeSantis was a wonderful opportunity to make a clean break & reset the Republican party - keeping the best policies but dropping the unpopular loud mouth for a competent & effective leader whom independents could support.

Guess well see what happens in 2028.

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Frontiercowboy:
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

The real problem is there wasn't anyone better. If by better you mean someone that will move things in the right direction even fractionally forget it America took a wrong turn a few generations ago and the consequences are impacting about now. I don't believe it's repairable at this point.

Ron DeSantis had a poor showing in his campaign, no doubt. Although I do believe he would have outperformed Trump as president in every conceivable metric.

It's arguable if Ron DeSantis would have been better I just don't think he would get elected to find out. America is far gone anyone decent can't win anymore.

Don't think so.  A big part of the Trump problem is all the moral & legal baggage that he drags everywhere with him.  

Ron DeSantis was a wonderful opportunity to make a clean break & reset the Republican party - keeping the best policies but dropping the unpopular loud mouth for a competent & effective leader whom independents could support.

Bigger_Hammer

i do value desantis's judgement.

Ron DeSantis has released an ad indoctrinating his children into Trumpism
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:21:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Missilegeek] [#2]

Bigger_Hammer

View All Quotes

The real problem is there wasn't anyone better. If by better you mean someone that will move things in the right direction even fractionally forget it America took a wrong turn a few generations ago and the consequences are impacting about now. I don't believe it's repairable at this point.

Ron DeSantis had a poor showing in his campaign, no doubt. Although I do believe he would have outperformed Trump as president in every conceivable metric.

It's arguable if Ron DeSantis would have been better I just don't think he would get elected to find out. America is far gone anyone decent can't win anymore.

Bigger_Hammer

I think the "legal baggage" and biased moderators are going to backfire big time on the left. That was one thing that he countered pretty well. I bet if there's another debate, Kamala won't bring up the BS lawfare cases. I don't recall the moderators bringing it up either. It's a losing issue for them. He gets street cred with the idiot typical Democrat voters, and any typical Republican voter with an IQ above 50 can see that there's been a ton of unjust lawfare, and abuses of the system. Not a winning issue for the left.

It's a pretty good microcosm of the debate. Trump could have been more precise with his language and articulate. But anyone with half a clue knows that he's generally right and she is totally full of shit. And if you watch her body language, you can see that she knows that she is full of shit and it pains her to get called out on it.

WATCH: Trump says cases against him are ‘fake’ | ABC Presidential Debate

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:36:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By TylerF:

Cope.

Trump sucked at the debate. Blaming the moderators is like blaming the refs when your team loses. Your team still lost.

He was not in control, he showed how easily manipulated he is, and he missed so many opportunities he had to actually make real points against Kamala.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TylerF:
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
Man you are some kind of strange dude.
Trump went to a fucking political debate. The purpose is to debate the issues and each other so people can make a decision who to vote for.
I asked a simple question. What your opinion was on His performance and you cannot answer the question? Why not?
I think Kamala was well coached. She sounded like her own version of Obama. That's not an endorsement. It's a fucking observation. It's not clown world shit.
The clown world shit is you saying the media fucked Donald Trump all up yet thinking it's some kind of communist mind trick.

You are trolling. You have to be.

ABC secretly assembled an entire squad of Jedi mind control ninjas who used their combined force powers upon the simpleminded Donald Trump to force him lose his focus & calm in the Debate & come off as "unhinged" - thus the claims it was a "Media Ambush".

Bigger_Hammer

This is the sort of stuff that clearly reveals the level of TDS some of you guys are suffering.

The big headline from the debate is how bias the so called moderators were. Nothing Kamala or Trump did was as surprising or as impactful as that. Some polls are showing that Kamala appeared to debate better, yet more are being swayed to Trump as a result.

If the only thing you took away from the debate was that Trump could have done better, that only proves one thing, that you have a severe case of TDS and should probably take a break from the internet, news and see a psychologist.

Cope.

Trump sucked at the debate. Blaming the moderators is like blaming the refs when your team loses. Your team still lost.

He was not in control, he showed how easily manipulated he is, and he missed so many opportunities he had to actually make real points against Kamala.

Poor analogy. Refs are supposed to be impartial as are moderators. Those moderators were far from impartial.

Yes, Trump could've done better (it wasn't his first foray into enemy territory) but so could the moderators. Like "do your job from a neutral stance" better. Par for the course, though.

I'd love to see a neutral moderator but the dems would never agree to that.

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:43:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#4]

It seems everyone who participated lost, and Trump maybe lost the least. I don't know, we will see. But unlike the TDS afflicted here, I don't care much either way, and don't think it matters much either.

The people coping are the ones pretending like the moderator story isn't a story. People are sick of the media propaganda, manipulation and lies. It is the only noteworthy thing that happened that will be remembered from this debate more than a week from now. No one will remember or care that Communist Kamala lied, dodged all the questions, gave leftist talking points and pretended to be a moderate. No one will remember that Trump was Trump and displayed his vanity and ego again while occasionally getting in his talking points. No surprises in any of that.
View All Quotes
Trump went to a fucking political debate. The purpose is to debate the issues and each other so people can make a decision who to vote for.
I asked a simple question. What your opinion was on His performance and you cannot answer the question? Why not?
I think Kamala was well coached. She sounded like her own version of Obama. That’s not an endorsement. It’s a fucking observation. It’s not clown world shit.
The clown world shit is you saying the media fucked Donald Trump all up yet thinking it’s some kind of communist mind trick.

ABC secretly assembled an entire squad of Jedi mind control ninjas who used their combined force powers upon the simpleminded Donald Trump to force him lose his focus & calm in the Debate & come off as "unhinged" - thus the claims it was a "Media Ambush".

Bigger_Hammer

This is the sort of stuff that clearly reveals the level of TDS some of you guys are suffering.
The big headline from the debate is how bias the so called moderators were. Nothing Kamala or Trump did was as surprising or as impactful as that. Some polls are showing that Kamala appeared to debate better, yet more are being swayed to Trump as a result.
If the only thing you took away from the debate was that Trump could have done better, that only proves one thing, that you have a severe case of TDS and should probably take a break from the internet, news and see a psychologist.

Trump was Trolled, played like a violin & acted like a unhinged idiot.  Everyone saw it.  

The Funniest thing is the Trump Cultists are running around shouting "Trump Won"...  and "If if Trump didn't win - it was because of the Moderators!"  And if Trump lost and it wasn't the fault of the Moderators - it was the fault of millions of people watching at home who laughed at Trumps unhinged "THEY ARE EATING ALL THE PETS!!!" rants.

If what I post was not accurate & so very upsetting to the Trump Cultist, then you wouldn't care what I post.  

Thank You for proving my point.

Bigger_Hammer

It seems everyone who participated lost, and Trump maybe lost the least. I don't know, we will see. But unlike the TDS afflicted here, I don't care much either way, and don't think it matters much either.

The people coping are the ones pretending like the moderator story isn't a story. People are sick of the media propaganda, manipulation and lies. It is the only noteworthy thing that happened that will be remembered from this debate more than a week from now. No one will remember or care that Communist Kamala lied, dodged all the questions, gave leftist talking points and pretended to be a moderate. No one will remember that Trump was Trump and displayed his vanity and ego again while occasionally getting in his talking points. No surprises in any of that.

The "Problem" is "Trump was being Trump".  

If he had been "Donald Trump 2.0" as he was in the first debate - polite, smiling, to the point & factual - he'd have absolutely destroyed Kamala Harris.

But instead Kamala Harris had a solid plan, played Trump like a Violin, pushing his buttons and making him fall back to angry incoherent Old Trump.

Former Prosecutor & Attorney General & Senator Kamala Harris clearly took time to prepare for the debate and the likely topics.   Despite childish screams of "ABC GAVE KAMALA ALL THE QUESTIONS", there are only about 10 real topics for this election - (keeping it at your level that is the same number of fingers & thumbs of both hands) - enough that any competent candidate should already have a concise & effective responses to all those 10 typical debate discussion items

(1) Inflation
(2) Economy & Jobs
(3) Trade Policy
(4) Immigration
(5) Crime
(6) Ukraine / Russia
(7) Israel / Hamas
(8) Energy
(9) Abortion
(10) January 6th - Threats to Democracy

Trump clearly did little to no prep, and that showed.

Kamala Harris knew to push his buttons (questioning his numbers for his rallies for example), and every single time Trump swallowed the bait, hook, line & sinker.  Trump can't help it.  Instead of playing it cool and saying "There you go again Kamala"...  He went off script & message & that really hurt him.

The Trump Fluffers can try to spin it all day long & any way they like, but the facts were it was a terrible debate performance by Trump.  Kamala was passable, but not really landing kills shots - but then again expectations were already very low for her.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:47:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iveseenalittleontv] [#5]

If he had been "Donald Trump 2.0" as he was in the first debate - polite, smiling, to the point & factual - he'd have absolutely destroyed Kamala Harris.

But instead Kamala Harris had a solid plan, played Trump like a Violin, pushing his buttons and making him fall back to angry incoherent Old Trump.

Former Prosecutor & Attorney General & Senator Kamala Harris clearly took time to prepare for the debate and the likely topics.   Despite childish screams of "ABC GAVE KAMALA ALL THE QUESTIONS", there are only about 10 real topics for this election - (keeping it at your level that is the same number of fingers & thumbs of both hands) - enough that any competent candidate should already have a concise & effective responses to all those 10 typical debate discussion items

(1) Inflation
(2) Economy & Jobs
(3) Trade Policy
(4) Immigration
(5) Crime
(6) Ukraine / Russia
(7) Israel / Hamas
(8) Energy
(9) Abortion

Kamala Harris knew to push his buttons (questioning his numbers for his rallies for example), and every single time Trump swallowed the bait, hook, line & sinker.  Trump can't help it.  Instead of playing it cool and saying "There you go again Kamala"...  He went off script & message & that really hurt him.

TheTrump Fluffers can try to spin it all day long & any way they like, but the facts were it was a terrible debate performance by Trump.  Kamala was passable, but not really landing kills shots - but then again expectations were already very low for her.

Bigger_Hammer

View All Quotes
I think Kamala was well coached. She sounded like her own version of Obama. That’s not an endorsement. It’s a fucking observation. It’s not clown world shit.
The clown world shit is you saying the media fucked Donald Trump all up yet thinking it’s some kind of communist mind trick.

Bigger_Hammer

Trump was Trolled, played like a violin & acted like a unhinged idiot.  Everyone saw it.  

The Funniest thing is the Trump Cultists are running around shouting "Trump Won"...  and "If if Trump didn't win - it was because of the Moderators!"  And if Trump lost and it wasn't the fault of the Moderators - it was the fault of millions of people watching at home who laughed at Trumps unhinged "THEY ARE EATING ALL THE PETS!!!" rants.

If what I post was not accurate & so very upsetting to the Trump Cultist, then you wouldn't care what I post.  

Bigger_Hammer

(1) Inflation
(2) Economy & Jobs
(3) Trade Policy
(4) Immigration
(5) Crime
(6) Ukraine / Russia
(7) Israel / Hamas
(8) Energy
(9) Abortion

TheTrump Fluffers can try to spin it all day long & any way they like, but the facts were it was a terrible debate performance by Trump.  Kamala was passable, but not really landing kills shots - but then again expectations were already very low for her.

Bigger_Hammer

like desantis?
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:51:24 PM EDT
[#6]
... It's a losing issue for them. He gets street cred with the idiot typical Democrat voters,  ...
View Quote

So you claim that Trump will now be the #1 choice of the Ghetto Rats & Criminals?

Hate to break it to ya Hommie - but most of them don't bother to vote.  and the others that might bother to vote can't vote as felons.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:06:15 AM EDT
[#7]

(1) Inflation
(2) Economy & Jobs
(3) Trade Policy
(4) Immigration
(5) Crime
(6) Ukraine / Russia
(7) Israel / Hamas
(8) Energy
(9) Abortion

The Trump Fluffers can try to spin it all day long & any way they like, but the facts were it was a terrible debate performance by Trump.  Kamala was passable, but not really landing kills shots - but then again expectations were already very low for her.

Bigger_Hammer

View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

Bigger_Hammer

(1) Inflation
(2) Economy & Jobs
(3) Trade Policy
(4) Immigration
(5) Crime
(6) Ukraine / Russia
(7) Israel / Hamas
(8) Energy
(9) Abortion

Bigger_Hammer

I agree that Kamala won on the merits of presentation and demeanor, presenting her talking points much better than anticipated. I also agree that Trump's demeanor could have been better, and was maybe average for him.

Trump wins on substance, because he has the advantage of not defending this shitstorm of an administration. Everyone knows at a basic level, that if you aren't happy with things lately, Trump is the only alternative. Kamala is by default connected to the Biden border, economic and foreign policy disasters. All Trump has to do is keep pointing that out, which he did (and could have done better at). She either has to defend what's been done, or articulate how she is different than Biden and has a better plan. She did neither. Instead, she flip flopped in a manner that will disenfranchise her extreme left base. Many of whom were already considering staying home over issues like the war in Israel.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:10:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By nolan7120:

Poor analogy. Refs are supposed to be impartial as are moderators. Those moderators were far from impartial.

Yes, Trump could've done better (it wasn't his first foray into enemy territory) but so could the moderators. Like "do your job from a neutral stance" better. Par for the course, though.

View Quote

He's donated money to her. I've never once donated money to my enemies.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:11:54 AM EDT
[#9]

https://i.imgur.com/bfe4Uyx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yDlY7NF.jpg

So you claim that Trump will now be the #1 choice of the Ghetto Rats & Criminals?

Hate to break it to ya Hommie - but most of them don't bother to vote.  and the others that might bother to vote can't vote as felons.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Only someone afflicted with TDS could convince themselves that getting votes from a demographic that was solidly against your party for decades, is a bad thing or doesn't matter.

If you think switching a few thousand votes in the ghettos of Atlanta, Philadelphia and Detroit don't matter in this election, you might have TDS.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:14:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Liquid77] [#10]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

View Quote

If KH was smart she should have brought a big copy of the check blown up and asked Trump why he supports her.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:15:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GroundhogOZ] [#11]
Trump stupidly played into the Democrats debate tactics rather than holding them accountable and responsible for the strategic failures of the Biden-Harris administration.  

In my view there were no real winners in that debate, Trump was ill-prepared, Harris looked shallow and offered no meaningful solutions and the ABC moderators thought they were the "stars" of the show.  

None of this bodes well for the election or the USA.  

Take note on Polymarket Trump was +6 ahead of Harris, as of today he's -1 but fortunately still ahead in most of the swing states where it really counts.  

Trump needs to do better in his presentation and accounting the facts.  Speaking to fans will not the election win, speaking to the undecided will.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:15:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By GroundhogOZ:
Trump stupidly played into the Democrats debate tactics rather than holding them accountable and responsible for the strategic failures of the Biden-Harris administration.  

In my view there were no real winners in that debate, Trump was ill-prepared, Harris looked shallow and offered no meaningful solutions and the ABC moderators thought they were the "stars" of the show.  

None of this bodes well for the USA.
View Quote

Agree.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:19:47 AM EDT
[#13]

(1) Inflation
(2) Economy & Jobs
(3) Trade Policy
(4) Immigration
(5) Crime
(6) Ukraine / Russia
(7) Israel / Hamas
(8) Energy
(9) Abortion

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

That he was unprepared should come as no surprise to anyone who has read any books on his presidency and how ill-informed he was on most of the time. And could not be bothered to even try.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:20:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Liquid77:

If KH was smart she should have brought a big copy of the check blown up and asked Trump why he supports her.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:31:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#15]

Only someone afflicted with TDS could convince themselves that getting votes from a demographic that was solidly against your party for decades, is a bad thing or doesn't matter.

If you think switching a few thousand votes in the ghettos of Atlanta, Philadelphia and Detroit don't matter in this election, you might have TDS.
View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

If you really think that Ghetto Drug Thugs & Gang Bangers are actually going to Vote...

and then that they will actually Vote for Trump...      

Funniest part is when all those new "election integrity voter checks" are make - they will throw out all those "Felons voting for Trump" ballots & throw them in jail.

you've been hitting the crack pipe much too long & too hard.

My advice is you need to immediately seek professional Help ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:33:07 AM EDT
[#16]

If you really think that Ghetto Drug Thugs & Gang Bangers are actually going to Vote...

and then that they will actually Vote for Trump...      

Funniest part is when all those new "election integrity voter checks" are make - they will throw out all those "Felons voting for Trump" ballots & throw them in jail.

you've been hitting the crack pipe much too long & too hard.

https://i.imgur.com/28qJtSb.png

My advice is you need to immediately seek professional Help ...

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:34:33 AM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

Well, I had to write some checks to my "ex" (but that was not any voluntary contribution) ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:44:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By SuperSixOne:
Have you been alive recently? We're not even 3 years removed from serious consideration of putting people in prison for not taking an experimental 'vaccine' that isn't even a vaccine.

Taking guns to stop gun violence is 100% on the table.
View Quote

NRA: The Untold Story of Gun Confiscation After Katrina
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:52:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FreefallRet] [#19]

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote
Lol

Lots of states allow felons to vote. So thugs in thug states can vote if they are not in jail.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 1:09:28 AM EDT
[#20]
With Respect...

The votes of the criminal elements flooding in from Maine & Vermont (because of no restrictions) might not unexpectedly flip this entire election for Trump.

Most states don't allow Criminals to vote until after they COMPLETE their entire sentence.  Including all Probation time which is often several years AFTER they are released from prison.  And they have to complete all the Probation Conditions like finding work, reporting their address & frequently checking in with Probation officers, paying restitution, paying court costs & fines, getting current on child support, and avoiding all drinking, drugs & gambling.

Because most Criminals are on a treadmill of recidivism when it comes to Crime, most of them never really finish their conditions before they are arrested and prosecuted for another crime.

Don't get me wrong - there are some who do complete their prison sentences, then fulfill all their conditions, which would then make them eligible to legally vote in many states.

But many of the so called election fraud cases of "illegible voters" here in Texas have been people who were released from jail, but for some reason thought they could vote - even though they were still on probation and thus it would be illegal to vote.

If Team Trump is really putting their election strategy into hoping for a massive turnout for Trump from "the Criminal Element Voter who have legally regained the ability to vote" to push him over 270 it might be a long long election night.  

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 2:37:39 AM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

Strawman. You know damn well what I meant but twisted it to fit your Act Blue narrative. Sheesh. Your trolling is better than that. But hey, it's better than the which constitute 50% or more of your posts.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 3:22:12 AM EDT
[#22]

Strawman. You know damn well what I meant but twisted it to fit your Act Blue narrative. Sheesh. Your trolling is better than that. But hey, it's better than the which constitute 50% or more of your posts.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Are you really counting my rolling emojis post?   I'd say it's more like 65% of my post.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:12:19 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

You don’t win Florida by 20 points without every independent and hearty dose of moderate democrats.  That’s the kind of performance that wins Virginia.  It wins Maine.  It wins New Hampshire.  It wins Michigan.  Hell, it’s competitive in California, Oregon and Washington.  

Florida by 20 points?   Extrapolated out, wins or is damned competitive in every “solid blue” state.  Probably the worst landslide since Reagan 84.  

But nooooo, the GOP hardcore still believed the Kraken, Q, “fraud” and everything else.  

Everyone who supported him in the primary is a fool.  Period.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:18:19 AM EDT
[#24]

I think the "legal baggage" and biased moderators are going to backfire big time on the left. That was one thing that he countered pretty well. I bet if there's another debate, Kamala won't bring up the BS lawfare cases. I don't recall the moderators bringing it up either. It's a losing issue for them. He gets street cred with the idiot typical Democrat voters, and any typical Republican voter with an IQ above 50 can see that there's been a ton of unjust lawfare, and abuses of the system. Not a winning issue for the left.

It's a pretty good microcosm of the debate. Trump could have been more precise with his language and articulate. But anyone with half a clue knows that he's generally right and she is totally full of shit. And if you watch her body language, you can see that she knows that she is full of shit and it pains her to get called out on it.

View Quote

Half the GOP thinks he should be in retirement and is only grudgingly supporting him because Harris is slightly more left.  

The other half are fools, supporting a 90’s antigun democrat who governed to the left of Bill Clinton because he makes their pussies tingle.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:37:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#25]

View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

The moderators have been biased toward the democrats in pretty much every debate in the last 20 years. Most have handled it better than Trump.  Deal with it, quit using it for an excuse for Trump’s failure.

TDS is the delusion suffered by Trump sycophants.  Quit blaming everyone but Trump for his failures.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:09:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Trump gonna saves the worlds!

Oh no. Harris has an ear speaker! No fair!

Oh no. The moderators were mean to Trump. No fair!

Oh no. Harris was coached to act like Obama and did it well. No fair.

On no… the debate was rigged!

lol come on you guys.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:36:37 AM EDT
[#27]
130 pages of trump hate and still going strong.  not even a little bothered by being in the swamp clown car the whole time.  so principled.  such conservative.  

"they're basically the same"

"we're fucked anyway"

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:47:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By iveseenalittleontv:
130 pages of trump hate and still going strong.  not even a little bothered by being in the swamp clown car the whole time.  so principled.  such conservative.  

"we're fucked anyway"

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48896/006_jpg-3319928.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48896/005_jpg-3319926.JPG

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/image-71.jpg
View Quote

There’s that sycophantic delusion again…
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:57:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:

View All Quotes

"we're fucked anyway"

yes i'm deluded that you and your buddies hate trump.  i'm deluded that the enemies of the people of the USA and the world hate trump.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:03:15 AM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

"we're fucked anyway"

and i'm a sycophant for supporting this dude.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:06:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#31]

"we're fucked anyway"

View Quote

They are both momos. Terrible candidates. Both of them. Might as well vote for a wet paper sack.

You love Trump. Unconditionally. We get it. You want us all to feel sorry for him because the bad democrats are being mean and unfair to him.

Boo hoo. Go home and cry to mamma.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:20:34 AM EDT
[#32]

They are both momos. Terrible candidates. Both of them. Might as well vote for a wet paper sack.

You love Trump. Unconditionally. We get it. You want us all to feel sorry for him because the bad democrats are being mean and unfair to him.

View All Quotes

"we're fucked anyway"

uh huh.  here's a guy that Trump is paving the way for by wrecking your precious swamp.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:29:33 AM EDT
[#33]

uh huh.  here's a guy that Trump is paving the way for by wrecking your precious swamp.  

View Quote

If you watched that debate and think either one of those fucking idiots is going to be a good president. I can’t help you.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:43:52 AM EDT
[#34]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Triggered-143.gif

Are you really counting my rolling emojis post?   I'd say it's more like 65% of my post.
View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Triggered-143.gif

Lol it's just something I notice. Similar to how I only see you post in Trump threads and/or never create threads of your own. Then again, I'm not on arfcom as much as some folks so maybe you do.

Yes, your estimate is probably more accurate.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:58:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#35]

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

You are talking to  guys who goe only as deep as memes as far as political depth. They aren't conservatives.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:05:42 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Oh wait, you’re serious? Trump called for Massie to be kicked out of the GOP because Massie was holding up his socialist covid spending spree. Imagine thinking the two are anything alike.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:09:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Iseenalittleontv has to be trolling us guys. It’s impossible. No freaking way anyone thinks that way. Right?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:17:29 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Trump supported Thomas Massie's primary challenger because Massie had the audacity to delay the TrumpBux bill by ONE DAY.

Trump is worthless BECAUSE he declares war on people like Massie instead of the swamp.

I'm on your side.  But you're not.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:27:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By MaverickH1:

Trump supported Thomas Massie's primary challenger because Massie had the audacity to delay the TrumpBux bill by ONE DAY.

Trump is worthless BECAUSE he declares war on people like Massie instead of the swamp.

View Quote

That was a big mistake by Trump. If Congress were to face a massive purge, Massie is one of the few that should remain. He's the best rep in the entire House.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#40]

Lol it's just something I notice. Similar to how I only see you post in Trump threads and/or never create threads of your own. Then again, I'm not on arfcom as much as some folks so maybe you do.

View Quote

Thanks for noticing.

I've started one political-themed thread in eight years, and I mostly post in GD. I love the Trump threads They are a blast. The sycophants and the Q guys keep me laughing my ass off when I'm bored.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:44:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Iseenalittleontv has to be trolling us guys. It’s impossible. No freaking way anyone thinks that way. Right?
View Quote

I think he's a true believer and is fun at parties. And on a side note, I wonder what the crossover rate is among Sovereign Citizens and Q guys? There seems to be some of the same pathology going on.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:48:32 AM EDT
[#42]

Thanks for noticing.

I've started one political-themed thread in eight years, and I mostly post in GD. I love the Trump threads They are a blast. The sycophants and the Q guys keep me laughing my ass off when I'm bored.
View All Quotes

Thanks for noticing.

We get blasted for posting in threads directed at us and asking questions of us, then we get blasted for not starting our own threads lmao.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:51:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By MaverickH1:

View Quote

This is what the Trumpers don’t understand. What they are incapable of understanding.

The NTers are on the side of what the Trumpers think they are supporting, while they are actually joining sides with what they think they are against.

Welcome to 2024 clownworld.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:16:14 AM EDT
[#44]

I think he's a true believer and is fun at parties. And on a side note, I wonder what the crossover rate is among Sovereign Citizens and Q guys? There seems to be some of the same pathology going on.
View Quote

There are many parallels.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:22:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: iveseenalittleontv] [#45]
Originally Posted By eagarminuteman:

Oh wait, you’re serious? Trump called for Massie to be kicked out of the GOP because Massie was holding up his socialist covid spending spree. Imagine thinking the two are anything alike.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eagarminuteman:

every one of you honestly believes the swamp can be broken by marching in a neat line towards the enemy wearing the brightest color possible.

eisenhower and jfk would like a few minutes of your time.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:22:49 AM EDT
[#46]

This is what the Trumpers don’t understand. What they are incapable of understanding.

The NTers are on the side of what the Trumpers think they are supporting, while they are actually joining sides with what they think they are against.

Welcome to 2024 clownworld.

View Quote

That’s true.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:29:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#47]

every one of you honestly believes the swamp can be broken by marching in a neat line towards the enemy wearing the brightest color possible.

https://media.tenor.com/aOmnfTv9evgAAAAM/tutter-bear.gif

eisenhower and jfk would like a few minutes of your time.
View Quote

So what’s Trump’s plan to change their minds? Being president doesn’t give him rule. He’s virtually powerless unless he “plays ball.” We saw that his first term. Trump sat in the whitehouse bitching while the democrats set fire to streets around it. He’s a fraud bro. Trump is not going to fix anything. He’s more than likely going to be sentenced to a year or so of prison time.

Ordering the marines to hang them for treason? You are fooling yourself.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:31:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

We get blasted for posting in threads directed at us and asking questions of us, then we get blasted for not starting our own threads lmao.
View Quote

Some people you just can't win with.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:36:13 AM EDT
[#49]

So what’s Trump’s plan to change their minds? Being president doesn’t give him rule. He’s virtually powerless unless he “plays ball.” We saw that his first term. Trump sat in the whitehouse bitching while the democrats set fire to streets around it. He’s a fraud bro. Trump is not going to fix anything. He’s more than likely going to be sentenced to a year or so of prison time.

Ordering the marines to hang them for treason? You are fooling yourself.
View Quote

He's going to destroy the Swamp.  He got bested by a DEI hire in a debate. Those homoerotic and glorious patriotic Trump memes don't hold up so well in that light.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:37:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Ohhhh… They are big mad. Trump couldn’t control himself and Kamala came out looking like a rational human being for the first time I her whole career.

It’s the medias fault and the genius talking to Kamala in the ear speaker. Not fair!

Wonder why Trump doesn’t wear and ear speaker? He could have Q give him the answers and calm him down. He could take drugs too.

He just lets these media and democrats destroy him. 5d chess bros.
Page / 136
People not Voting for Trump (Page 130 of 136)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top