Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
People not Voting for Trump (Page 135 of 138)
Page / 138
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 12:40:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By J-Dam:

And it has turned into a NT circle jerk.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By J-Dam:
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
This thread was created because a dude was butthurt.

And it has turned into a NT circle jerk.

Don’t start none, won’t get none…
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 12:42:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Every time I think maybe Trump has stopped being retarded just a little bit, he proves me wrong.

Laura Loomer is now in his inner circle. Laura Loomer.
View Quote

…and he might be in hers.

Trump getting ready for his date:

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 12:43:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Every time I think maybe Trump has stopped being retarded just a little bit, he proves me wrong.

View Quote

His main core voter base is the cape wearing Trump or die Q crew. The others are “he’s not as bad as the other guy.”

He has to clinch the Q tards and Loomer types. They are the ones who like and share his social media…
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#4]
His son this morning. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#5]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By macros73:
I’ll add a new test in honor of Bill Maher:

If you refer to Harris as “Kumala” but don’t think Trump is fucking Lara Looner behind Melanie’s back, you might be MTGA.

Is there ever any leftist MSM media narrative of the day that you all don't immediately adopt and spread?

This is like the 10th example in this thread. Several of the previous were quickly debunked as outright lies. The most obvious was the lie that Trump was reversing his stance on 2020. Which was addressed and debunked again at the debate.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 12:53:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:

Is there ever any leftist MSM media narrative of the day that you all don't immediately adopt and spread?

This is like the 10th example in this thread. Several of the previous were quickly debunked as outright lies. The most obvious was the lie that Trump was reversing his stance on 2020. Which was addressed and debunked again at the debate.
View Quote

You mean like you lying that he doesn’t support an AWB and Banning NFA items?
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 12:55:28 PM EDT
[#7]
His son this morning. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/82163/IMG_1821_jpeg-3322079.JPG
View Quote

You are right, as far as I'm tracking, there are still no confirmed cases of cats or even personal pets in Springfield? Just Geese?

Then there's the Venezuelan gangs in Aurora, they tried to lie about and cover up. Oh and the murders, rapes and whatever...

There's the fact that they are importing votes via illegal immigration. Trump pointed it out at the debate, and none of the three people Trump was debating even bothered to deny it.

Any manner of illuminating the consequences of the Democrat economic, foreign or border policy is a good thing. These policies are disastrous and unsustainable.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 12:55:33 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

She was on his fucking airplane traveling to the debate.

The only joke are the clowns who have to defend and excuse every stupid thing Trump does or says as leftist media narrative.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 12:55:51 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

I have not looked into it. Is Loomer cruising around with Trump or not?
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 12:58:48 PM EDT
[#10]

You are right, as far as I'm tracking, there are still no confirmed cases of cats or even personal pets in Springfield? Just Geese?

Then there's the Venezuelan gangs in Aurora, they tried to lie about and cover up. Oh and the murders, rapes and whatever...

There's the fact that they are importing votes via illegal immigration. Trump pointed it out at the debate, and none of the three people Trump was debating even bothered to deny it.

Any manner of illuminating the consequences of the Democrat economic, foreign or border policy is a good thing. These policies are disastrous and unsustainable.
View Quote

I don’t know either. But them posting those “Trump is going to save your cats from the democrats” is just cringe.

I know they are getting lots of likes and fun out of it. I think that kind of stuff turns people off of him. It’s like the memes of him saving babies from being raped, sacrificed and eaten by Hillary and Oprah.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 1:10:32 PM EDT
[#11]

I don’t know either. But them posting those “Trump is going to save your cats from the democrats” is just cringe.

I know they are getting lots of likes and fun out of it. I think that kind of stuff turns people off of him. It’s like the memes of him saving babies from being raped, sacrificed and eaten by Hillary and Oprah.
View Quote

It's the same reason many people don't take Trump seriously, he's a clown. The office of POTUS needs a serious man, not one involved in WWE events and all the other clown-like behavior he says and does.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 1:13:17 PM EDT
[#12]

…and he might be in hers.

Trump getting ready for his date:

https://wfmu.org/Gfx/playlist_images/CJ/cigar_5937968587855658.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Liquid77:

View All Quotes

We've been over this 6 times in this thread already... And the conclusion is always the same. Trump said a few things that sounded bad in a joint session once. Kamala, and her supporters have an endless record of the worst sort of infringements in the history of the US, and they seek to do more than has ever been done. She doesn't just support an AWB and call for one in the majority of speeches, she supports confiscation via buyback. She has openly admitted and endorsed policies worse than Feinstein.

Gun rights organizations such as FPC and GOA are running ant-Kamala campaigns posting daily. You guys pretending to support the 2A while claiming that Trump is the same or as bad as Kamala on the 2A are outright liars. The Biden administration did far worse things to infringe than Trump did, and they regularly call for an AWB while stating they will sign one.

Kamala's VP Just Endorsed Gun Confiscation
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 1:21:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Missilegeek] [#14]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

It's the same reason many people don't take Trump seriously, he's a clown. The office of POTUS needs a serious man, not one involved in WWE events and all the other clown-like behavior he says and does.
View All Quotes

The last person to occupy the Whitehouse who had any aura of seriousness was George HW Bush. It has been nothing but a parade of obvious clowns since Clinton.

I agree that Trump is very low on the "presidential" appearance scale. However, he is far more presentable than anything else we have put forward in the last 4 decades.

It's no secret how Kamala got to where she is. She was Willie Brown's side piece. Imagine her trying to stand and talk tough to Putin or Xi. She is just as bad or worse than having a guy with dementia who doesn't even know where he is.

I would halfway expect one of them to say this after she fails at a negotiation: "She offered to suck my dick to end the war, I told that used up whore to get out of my office."
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 1:49:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liquid77] [#15]

We've been over this 6 times in this thread already... And the conclusion is always the same. Trump said a few things that sounded bad in a joint session once. Kamala, and her supporters have an endless record of the worst sort of infringements in the history of the US, and they seek to do more than has ever been done. She doesn't just support an AWB and call for one in the majority of speeches, she supports confiscation via buyback. She has openly admitted and endorsed policies worse than Feinstein.

Gun rights organizations such as FPC and GOA are running ant-Kamala campaigns posting daily. You guys pretending to support the 2A while claiming that Trump is the same or as bad as Kamala on the 2A are outright liars. The Biden administration did far worse things to infringe than Trump did, and they regularly call for an AWB while stating they will sign one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMkVi5Xs5F4
View Quote

Yep same ole same ole from the cult. The other side is WORSE!!! Fear-mongering to make your candidate look better is pure desperation. It might work on the simple minded but not anyone who watched Trump do all he could to get all the Gun Control passed he could.

Trump's record on Gun Control is worse than Obamas.

"I think the Republicans are going to be great and lead the charge, along with the Democrats," Trump said of passing legislation on gun control! Sounds like KH could have said it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 2:08:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Good news! An emerging new base of Trump supporters may give him an edge over Harris.

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#17]

We've been over this 6 times in this thread already... And the conclusion is always the same. Trump said a few things that sounded bad in a joint session once. Kamala, and her supporters have an endless record of the worst sort of infringements in the history of the US, and they seek to do more than has ever been done. Shedoesn't just support an AWB and call for one in the majority of speeches, she supports confiscation via buyback. She has openly admitted and endorsed policies worse than Feinstein.

View All Quotes

We've been over this 6 times in this thread already... And the conclusion is always the same. Trump said a few things that sounded bad in a joint session once. Kamala, and her supporters have an endless record of the worst sort of infringements in the history of the US, and they seek to do more than has ever been done. Shedoesn't just support an AWB and call for one in the majority of speeches, she supports confiscation via buyback. She has openly admitted and endorsed policies worse than Feinstein.

But mUh bUmPsToCkS
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 2:15:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By eurotrash:

But mUh bUmPsToCkS
View Quote

Defending or excusing any gun control is inexcusable.

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 2:18:27 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

But mUh bUmPsToCkS

Why aren’t you out enjoying bad weather, bland food, warm beer and shagging hens with bad teeth? This thread is for those of us with nothing better to do.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Why aren’t you out enjoying bad weather, bland food, warm beer and shagging hens with bad teeth? This thread is for those of us with nothing better to do.
View Quote

I am quite certain I have no idea what you are talking about, other than demonstrating an inability to address the issue. So you deflect, and make it about a poster. But, you’re a Trumper, so no surprise.

It’s totally not a cult.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 2:22:44 PM EDT
[#21]

I am quite certain I have no idea what you are talking about, other than demonstrating an inability to address the issue. So you deflect, and make it about a poster. But, you’re a Trumper, so no surprise.

It’s totally not a cult.
View All Quotes

It’s totally not a cult.

I thought you were visiting the UK
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 2:23:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Missilegeek] [#22]

Yep same ole same ole from the cult. The other side is WORSE!!! Fear-mongering to make your candidate look better is pure desperation. It might work on the simple minded but not anyone who watched Trump do all he could to get all the Gun Control passed he could.

"I think the Republicans are going to be great and lead the charge, along with the Democrats," Trump said of passing legislation on gun control! Sounds like KH could have said it.
View All Quotes

Another lie. Just because Obama couldn't do what he wanted, doesn't mean he wouldn't have if given the opportunity. He too called for AWB and openly supported a number of anti-2A measures far beyond what Trump has ever supported.

It's not fear mongering, it is facts. Your devotion to your lie, in this season, reveals your true anti 2A motives. It was much more palatable in the primary. But we are in the season of a binary choice for this office. And the better choice regarding the 2A couldn't be more obvious and clear.

Actual supporters of the 2A do not promote lies that empower those most dedicated and capable of attacking it.

This is Kamala Harris announcing her Presidential Campaign "We want to ban assault weapons!"
VP Kamal Harris, "We want to ban assault weapons, they want to ban books"

This is Trump's reaction after
Trump Slams Kamala Harris's Gun Control Positions

Painting these people and the parties as the same is a lie. The record of anti-2A actions is clear that the Democrats and Kamala are worse. They are on record advocating for far worse. They are currently campaigning for far worse.

You are allowed to vote and support whoever you want. But if you come onto our 2A website and promote anti 2A lies, I will call you on it 100% of the time. It should be a bannable offense. You and the others here promoting these and similar lies are a disgrace.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

And what does that have to do with you excusing Trump’s gun control?
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 2:30:37 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

Cringe is importing dozens of millions of people who destroy the rule of law and economy, in an attempt to solidify political power.

Making some light hearted jokes about some of the weird and backward consequences of your opposition deliberately sabotaging the country is not so cringe. A lot of normal people find it funny, but the Clinton baby thing straw man is a horrible parallel that obviously has no place in the mainstream. I've never even heard of it. Comparing the two is a sign of TDS.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 2:38:29 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Oh dang I hope you get out and enjoy yourself. I feel bad you’re wasting your vacation arguing with me.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 2:39:27 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

I agree. Especially since he’s only doing it for attention. He’s not really unhinged. He just pretends to be so people will think he’s not a politician.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 2:41:07 PM EDT
[#27]

Oh dang I hope you get out and enjoy yourself. I feel bad you’re wasting your vacation arguing with me.
View Quote

I’ve got another stalker. Fucking creepy.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 2:45:30 PM EDT
[#28]

Cringe is importing dozens of millions of people who destroy the rule of law and economy, in an attempt to solidify political power.

Making some light hearted jokes about some of the weird and backward consequences of your opposition deliberately sabotaging the country is not so cringe. A lot of normal people find it funny, but the Clinton baby thing straw man is a horrible parallel that obviously has no place in the mainstream. I've never even heard of it. Comparing the two is a sign of TDS.
View Quote

I get it. I know what’s he’s doing. But do serious people? Does sally the soccer mom think it’s funny? The boomers? He has to get those votes in the swing states.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 2:50:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liquid77] [#29]

Another lie. Just because Obama couldn't do what he wanted, doesn't mean he wouldn't have if given the opportunity. He too called for AWB and openly supported a number of anti-2A measures far beyond what Trump has ever supported.

It's not fear mongering, it is facts. Your devotion to your lie, in this season, reveals your true anti 2A motives. It was much more palatable in the primary. But we are in the season of a binary choice for this office. And the better choice regarding the 2A couldn't be more obvious and clear.

Actual supporters of the 2A do not promote lies that empower those most dedicated and capable of attacking it.

This is Kamala Harris announcing her Presidential Campaign "We want to ban assault weapons!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBztbFmjS3A

This is Trump's reaction after
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thismpXn2rk

Painting these people and the parties as the same is a lie. The record of anti-2A actions is clear that the Democrats and Kamala are worse. They are on record advocating for far worse. They are currently campaigning for far worse.

You are allowed to vote and support whoever you want. But if you come onto our 2A website and promote anti 2A lies, I will call you on it 100% of the time. It should be a bannable offense. You and the others here promoting these and similar lies are a disgrace.
View Quote

It that anything like “The 8 Year Assault on The Second Amendment is Over”?
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 3:00:17 PM EDT
[#30]

I get it. I know what’s he’s doing. But do serious people? Does sally the soccer mom think it’s funny? The boomers? He has to get those votes in the swing states.
View All Quotes

For every cat or dog joke, there have been hundreds or thousands of serious statements about the consequences of Democrat policies, particularly the border.

Dipshit Karen's and Boomers believing they are serious people, are the root problem and got us to where we are today. The long time 50+ year old "moderate Republicans" "centrists" "independents" and "swing voters" are how we ended up with dogshit like the Bush family, Clintons, Obama, McCain and so forth.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 3:05:12 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

He's not really a stalker until he creeps on you in other threads.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 7:36:52 PM EDT
[#32]

For every cat or dog joke, there have been hundreds or thousands of serious statements about the consequences of Democrat policies, particularly the border.

Dipshit Karen's and Boomers believing they are serious people, are the root problem and got us to where we are today. The long time 50+ year old "moderate Republicans" "centrists" "independents" and "swing voters" are how we ended up with dogshit like the Bush family, Clintons, Obama, McCain and so forth.
View Quote

Kinda proves the point. Trump running ruins it for the whole party. The Q people don’t vote for conservatives any more because they refuse to suck Trumps wiener.

The old school conservatives won’t vote for Trump and Hershel Walkers of the world.  Because they are both fucking retarded.

Democrats win.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 9:17:12 PM EDT
[#33]
The woman behind an early Facebook post spreading a harmful and baseless claim about Haitian immigrants eating local pets that helped thrust a small Ohio city into the national spotlight says she had no firsthand knowledge of any such incident and is now filled with regret and fear as a result of the ensuing fallout.

Lee recently posted on Facebook about a neighbor’s cat that went missing, adding that the neighbor told Lee she thought the cat was the victim of an attack by her Haitian neighbors.

Newsguard, a media watchdog that monitors for misinformation online, found that Lee had been among the first people to publish a post to social media about the rumor, screenshots of which circulated online. The neighbor, Kimberly Newton, said she heard about the attack from a third party, NewsGuard reported.

Newton told Newsguard that Lee’s Facebook post misstated her story, and that the owner of the missing cat was “an acquaintance of a friend” rather than her daughter’s friend. Newton could not be reached for comment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/-just-exploded-springfield-woman-says-never-meant-spark-rumors-haitian-rcna17109

Pussygate is a great example of Trump’s willingness to believe any story that reinforces what he wants to believe, no matter how ridiculous. If Trump does win, I hope there are adults in the room that can make competent decisions.

Yet we have MTGA here who think that Trump made a genius 4D chess move to elevate the illegal immigration discussion.

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 9:24:56 PM EDT
[#34]
The woman behind an early Facebook post spreading a harmful and baseless claim about Haitian immigrants eating local pets that helped thrust a small Ohio city into the national spotlight says she had no firsthand knowledge of any such incident and is now filled with regret and fear as a result of the ensuing fallout.

Lee recently posted on Facebook about a neighbor’s cat that went missing, adding that the neighbor told Lee she thought the cat was the victim of an attack by her Haitian neighbors.

Newsguard, a media watchdog that monitors for misinformation online, found that Lee had been among the first people to publish a post to social media about the rumor, screenshots of which circulated online. The neighbor, Kimberly Newton, said she heard about the attack from a third party, NewsGuard reported.

Newton told Newsguard that Lee’s Facebook post misstated her story, and that the owner of the missing cat was “an acquaintance of a friend” rather than her daughter’s friend. Newton could not be reached for comment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/-just-exploded-springfield-woman-says-never-meant-spark-rumors-haitian-rcna17109

Pussygate is a great example of Trump’s willingness to believe any story that reinforces what he wants to believe, no matter how ridiculous. If Trump does win, I hope there are adults in the room that can make competent decisions.

Yet we have MTGA here who think that Trump made a genius 4D chess move to elevate the illegal immigration discussion.

View Quote

Typical. Now Trump can’t save the cats from the democrats. Because the democrats are not really eating cats. :/
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 9:27:23 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 10:07:25 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Did you maybe miss the forrest for the trees? Trump's policy is the correct one here. Secure the border, deport the unvetted hordes causing a plethora of issues.  

I could see your point, if the seemingly insignificant and potentially incorrect evidence pointed in the wrong direction... But it didn't. No one is saying that the immigrants aren't having drastic effects across the nation. We are down to arguing if cat eating is on the long list somewhere further down from capital crimes. And somehow you people think the MSM has a point or Trump is the unreasonable one here. Unbelievable clown world in action.

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 10:59:14 PM EDT
[#37]

Did you maybe miss the forrest for the trees? Trump's policy is the correct one here. Secure the border, deport the unvetted hordes causing a plethora of issues.  

I could see your point, if the seemingly insignificant and potentially incorrect evidence pointed in the wrong direction... But it didn't. No one is saying that the immigrants aren't having drastic effects across the nation. We are down to arguing if cat eating is on the long list somewhere further down from capital crimes. And somehow you people think the MSM has a point or Trump is the unreasonable one here. Unbelievable clown world in action.

View Quote

Why didn’t Trump just talk about how shitty she was about ignoring the border and leaving it open?

Nah we can’t do that. Let’s say Haitians are eating pets in mass numbers. Create and share memes for days… then the truth comes out.  

“Well you get the point.” Trump was chess’ing the whole time.

The dude is always fucking up.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 12:59:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#38]

View All Quotes

Nobody heard Trump's arguments re: immigration the date of the debate or the days that've followed. All they've heard is Trump doubling and tripling down on:

If Trump had tried using rational arguments and facts, maybe he would'nt have sounded like an unhinged idiot.

Trump took an argument that should have been a positive for him and threw it to the dogs.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 1:44:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Missilegeek] [#39]

Why didn’t Trump just talk about how shitty she was about ignoring the border and leaving it open?

Nah we can’t do that. Let’s say Haitians are eating pets in mass numbers. Create and share memes for days… then the truth comes out.  

View All Quotes

He did bring up the typical border talking points, repeatedly. It definitely wasn't chess, but somehow the dog point resonated more than all the other arguments. The cats and the bias moderators seem to be the only things still being discussed from the debate. Both of those are issues Trump wins.

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 9:42:13 AM EDT
[#40]

But mUh bUmPsToCkS
View All Quotes

But mUh bUmPsToCkS

Keep defending anti constitutional behavior. That says a lot about you.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:12:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#41]
Trump, on Truth Social this morning:

"I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!"

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/113142103182027626

Quite a shift from enthusiastically accepting the fake Swift endorsement not long ago.

All due mockery aside, can you imagine any other Presidential nominee being defended, or even taken seriously, after declaring hatred for a fellow American who endorsed their opponent?
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:21:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Trump is out of his friggin mind. All they have to do is stick to Biden's record, instead, they are turning it into a circus of anything but that.

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 12:31:30 PM EDT
[#43]
It’s what he does. The devoted love it. They see it as a strength.

Someone said Swifts enforcement hurt Kamala. There is no way to really prove it did or not. But Trump will run with any “fake news” that shows him in a positive light.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Trump, on Truth Social this morning:

"I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!"

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/113142103182027626

https://media0.giphy.com/media/WUsOgqfcpOBRlJPrUM/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952r4fs299nrddns9j0evor2lqt0qml7yb710hb85tz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Quite a shift from enthusiastically accepting the fake Swift endorsement not long ago.

All due mockery aside, can you imagine any other Presidential nominee being defended, or even taken seriously, after declaring hatred for a fellow American who endorsed their opponent?
View Quote

A geriatric toddler.

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 12:40:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Vepr:

A geriatric toddler.

https://i.imgur.com/Rd8xInY.jpeg
View Quote

I think his temperament is more like that of a middle school cheerleader, but yeah.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 12:56:31 PM EDT
[#46]

He did bring up the typical border talking points, repeatedly. It definitely wasn't chess, but somehow the dog point resonated more than all the other arguments. The cats and the bias moderators seem to be the only things still being discussed from the debate. Both of those are issues Trump wins.

https://i.imgur.com/KMCoh6s.jpeg
View Quote

Sad because it's true. Fn' moonbats.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 12:57:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By peterman:
Trump is out of his friggin mind. All they have to do is stick to Biden's record, instead, they are turning it into a circus of anything but that.

View Quote

It's all so tiresome. It's almost like he wants to lose.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 1:00:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#48]
Originally Posted By Alembic:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alembic:

This is pure conjecture on my part, but there could be far more direct profit for Trump if he loses. He could scam his supporters out of at least another 250 million dollars in “stop the steal again” donations.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 1:06:23 PM EDT
[#49]

This is pure conjecture on my part, but there could be far more direct profit for Trump if he loses. He could scam his supporters out of at least another 250 million dollars in “stop the steal again” donations.
View Quote

He does the stop the steal to pay himself back for the money he fronts to his campaign funds.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 1:07:25 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Welcome to Trumplandia.

Page / 138
People not Voting for Trump (Page 135 of 138)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top