Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

People not Voting for Trump (Page 5 of 137)
Page / 137
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:56:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WillieTangoFox] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RustedAce:

That’s literally the only way it could be brave.

If they knew it was safe it’d be performative trash.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kraquine:
He and definitely the SS did not know if there were more shooters

I cannot even wrap my mind around the narratives people get in their minds.

I have seen grown men, self reported bad asses, hunker down in ditches under fire refusing to maneuver. And some businessman NYer gets up like that, bleeding and has the state of mind to “do a performance”. Maximum lol.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:04:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wingnutx] [#3]
Originally Posted By Alex_F:
I'm not voting for him because of that (admittedly cool) picture.
View Quote

The picture itself has no bearing on why I'm voting for him.

Pushing back against the cabal the tried to kill him is a big part of it,  though.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:22:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:28:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Liquid77:
Did Trump recently become a Pro Gun Pro Constitution candidate? Last I checked he is still the same Democrat Populist he was before.

You emotional voters sure show how easily manipulated you all are.

Call me when he takes back his support for RFL AWB ERPO and Suspending The Constitution he advocated because he got beat by Joe Biden.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:42:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:
Not voting for Trump, is just hating America, hating life at this point.

They want to watch the world burn.
View Quote

What's funny as hell is how worked up you guys get because a few guys here won't vote for your orange jesus.

I love America and that is why I don't vote for democrats no matter what they call themselves.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:44:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Did Trump recently become a Pro Gun Pro Constitution candidate? Last I checked he is still the same Democrat Populist he was before.

You emotional voters sure show how easily manipulated you all are.

Call me when he takes back his support for RFL AWB ERPO and Suspending The Constitution he advocated because he got beat by Joe Biden.
View Quote

While you aren’t wrong, he just picked the most openly pro gun VP in history. His SCOTUS picks helped get the Bruen decision.

If you choose not to vote for him, you are helping let Kamala Harris, along with her SCOTUS picks, win.

The choice is yours, but it should be fairly obvious at this point if you are a rational person.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:50:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By EvilApplesauce:

I'm glad they will enjoy Kamala Harris because of their hubris.
View Quote
If Kamala wins I believe it will be because America is easily brainwashed by social media and tired of old men.

Whats trumps game plan? Will he harvest ballots? Will he increase his presence on social media?

Or will he think because people show up to rally's he will win ?

Like Biden Kamala has the Obama voting Machine, Netflix and social media behind her. I guess we will see.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:53:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RustedAce] [#9]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:59:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

Ayup. Essentially a less fiscally conservative 90’s democrat.

People are swooned by rhetoric, while failing to analyze actual tangible policy.
View Quote

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time."
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ajacobs:
How could anyone who believes in god vote for that godless cunt is the real question.
View Quote

Because Trump is... what? Not godless too?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:11:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Bophades:

How in God's name you ask?
I put forth they are godless commies
View Quote

I second the motion…
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:15:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By toby1:
Meanwhile, Kamala looks directly at the camera and says, "we want to ban assault weapons".
View Quote

The last 50+ years have shown us that our gun rights are most safe when Republicans control the House and/or the Senate and a Democrat is president.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:15:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By uncle_big_green:
The reasons are:

1. While FKH is an F- candidate, the Orange Populist D candidate gets a D+.  I expect at least a C. It shouldn't be that difficult, but somehow it is.

2.  I live in a solidly blue state.  To be clear, that means on the state level, if you combine R, L and other not completely commie party votes, the D is still going to surpass that by at least 10 points. If I lived in WI, then I would vote for your WWE hero.
View Quote

If you’re in a commie state vote for him anyway. If he can get the popular vote and the electoral, all the better. Then the D’s can STFU about their “democracy”
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:18:28 PM EDT
[#15]
All the freedom hating Demorats are out today,may cancer find them.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:20:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

Denial doesn't alter the fact, that God spared him for his purpose.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chisum:
Originally Posted By st0newall:
god?

i doubt god is on trumps side or kamchatka.

the religious overtones about trump and his miraculous avoidance of assassination may or may not be divine intervention but im not the one to make that determination.

neither is trump....

neither is anyone on this forum..

Denial doesn't alter the fact, that God spared him for his purpose.

If Kamala wins, will you say she was appointed by God for His purpose?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#17]

This is managerialism manifest.

The death of honor, leadership, heroism, tradition, glory, and masculinity.

Replaced by sallow sunken chested cogs obeying “experts”.

Inhuman and sad.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CMiller:

Literally any other politician alive today (or maybe include all the ones in history too) would have acted like a responsible adult. When there's an immediate threat, you listen to the experts and do what they tell you to do.  You get to safety, collect information, assess the situation, then put out an appropriate statement.

This is managerialism manifest.

The death of honor, leadership, heroism, tradition, glory, and masculinity.

Replaced by sallow sunken chested cogs obeying “experts”.

Inhuman and sad.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:23:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:25:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:

In the end we're better off with more conservative judges.
View Quote

People seem to forget this^^^^ When they have the majority of SCOTUS, and all the judges in between. How safe are your rights going to be? Let alone what car you can drive, the size of house you can own, can you own a house? Can it have a gas stove? Etc, etc…..
Dumb asses need to wake TFU!! I’m not voting for Trump cause my feelings or he isn’t 100% Constitutional. How the hell much do think Kamel toe will follow it???
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:26:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By elmidgeto:

When he stops pissing on the Constitution in the name of populism and the GOP, then I'll vote for him.

In the mean time, I'll go to the polls as usual and vote for any candidate on the ballot that espouses the tenets of liberty and the Constitution; so probably going to be turning in a blank ballot since I don't believe there are any State or local elections for me this year.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By elmidgeto:
Originally Posted By Consigli:
Almost having his head blown off has changed him and made him nicer. So people no longer have a reason not to vote for him.

When he stops pissing on the Constitution in the name of populism and the GOP, then I'll vote for him.

In the mean time, I'll go to the polls as usual and vote for any candidate on the ballot that espouses the tenets of liberty and the Constitution; so probably going to be turning in a blank ballot since I don't believe there are any State or local elections for me this year.

so powerful of you

the dEms thank you for your vote

NTs just don't get it. Sometimes a place holder or stop gap is good enough

BTW your candidate doesn't and never will exist.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:30:46 PM EDT
[#21]

You know what I see in that picture? I see a sociopathic cult leader who is running on lizard brain instinct.

Literally any other politician alive today (or maybe include all the ones in history too) would have acted like a responsible adult. When there's an immediate threat, you listen to the experts and do what they tell you to do.  You get to safety, collect information, assess the situation, then put out an appropriate statement.

That guy on that stage cares about one thing more than anything else at the moment--he cares about giving his people what they want, he's feeding his mob. He's not thinking about being a responsible adult, he's drinking so much of his own Kool-Aid that he is actually buying his own BS. The idea of that guy ever having any power again is terrifying.
View Quote

lol

floridaman

bunch of 2020-2024 members not getting the big picture. a new crop.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:33:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Paul_Sothern:
The Anti_Trump voter suppression team has been summoned and is present and accounted for.

Meanwhile not a peep from them on who they are voting for and why that person is better than Trump.

View Quote

Voting for Chase Oliver (L) because I support the US Constitution, the 2A in particular, responsible spending, limited government and minimal intrusion into my life as long as I’m not hurting other people.

If the Republican candidate unequivocally supports ONE of those things, just ONE, they get my vote, but Trump doesn’t support ANY of those things.  So the Libertarian gets my vote.  Again.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:34:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By cavgunner:

lol

floridaman

bunch of 2020-2024 members not getting the big picture. a new crop.
View Quote

That one is still upset about the federal cases crumbling
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:35:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Why don't all you Biden sucks go find an antigun site to troll.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:41:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JKH62] [#25]
Originally Posted By jrh308:
Why don't all you Biden sucks go find an antigun site to troll.
View Quote

It like watching the Special Olympics.
You know they are not very bright, trying real hard and funny to watch.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:44:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By macro:
When it was Biden on the ticket, I couldn't possibly understand how anyone could in good conscience vote for a debilitated and feeble guy who presented like a hospice patient

Now, with Harris, I expect the left woke nuts to come out of the woodwork in full flagrant support of their DEI queen. It's disgusting, and a sad statement on what has happened to our republic. But.. it's reality. A lot of Americans want communism. And I suspect they will get it.
View Quote

Yep. That cunt has the full backing of the media, entertainment industry,  academia, FSA crew, suburban white women, fags/trannies and every other leftist smooth brained flavor of the month useful idiot.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:44:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By jwr6:

Voting for Chase Oliver (L) because I support the US Constitution, the 2A in particular, responsible spending, limited government and minimal intrusion into my life as long as I’m not hurting other people.

If the Republican candidate unequivocally supports ONE of those things, just ONE, they get my vote, but Trump doesn’t support ANY of those things.  So the Libertarian gets my vote.  Again.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Paul_Sothern:
The Anti_Trump voter suppression team has been summoned and is present and accounted for.

Meanwhile not a peep from them on who they are voting for and why that person is better than Trump.

Do you think Chase Oliver has a shot at winning? If not, why even vote, other than to be smug online and say 'I told you so!' to anonymous internet nerds? Or is it just about feels to you?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:45:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By BuckeyeRifleman:
They are mostly people whose parents always gave into their whining as kids. They fail to understand that at this point, certain options are off the table. Subconsciously, they feel as if they whine about it enough, they will get other options other than a choice between a D or an R. If they just whine loud and long enough, their 3rd party constitution candidate will actually win in Nov 2024.

Reality says otherwise, and that reality is something they struggle to grasp.

It’s really not their fault I guess.

Most of us have matured past this as adults, but whiners make a lot of noise, so it seems like their are more of these folks than there are in reality.
View Quote

It doesn’t matter if it’s Trump or Harris who signs a nationwide RFL and AWB.  I don’t need to whine like a Trumper.  I’ll vote L, again, like I will keep doing until one major party candidate or the other shows a modicum of appreciation for the USC and my tax dollars.  

Hell, I’m voting to protect your RKBA while you vote for an unapologetic antigunner because “lesser of two evils”.  If your RKBA means so little to you, drop them all off at the PD and buy a taser.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:47:49 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kraquine:
He and definitely the SS did not know if there were more shooters

Attributing bravery to CDR Bonespurs who hid in the White House while the Capitol was attacked on Jan 6th is hilarious.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:51:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BuckeyeRifleman] [#30]

It doesn’t matter if it’s Trump or Harris who signs a nationwide RFL and AWB.  I don’t need to whine like a Trumper.  I’ll vote L, again, like I will keep doing until one major party candidate or the other shows a modicum of appreciation for the USC and my tax dollars.  

Hell, I’m voting to protect your RKBA while you vote for an unapologetic antigunner because “lesser of two evils”.  If your RKBA means so little to you, drop them all off at the PD and buy a taser.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Who accomplished this? (Hint, it wasn’t the lolbertarian party.)
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:51:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Techsan02:

Do you think Chase Oliver has a shot at winning? If not, why even vote, other than to be smug online and say 'I told you so!' to anonymous internet nerds? Or is it just about feels to you?
View Quote

He's a  Libertarian who's proud he helped get Biden selected last time , IIRC .
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:54:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:55:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: uncle_big_green] [#33]
Originally Posted By 1cheapshot:

If you’re in a commie state vote for him anyway. If he can get the popular vote and the electoral, all the better. Then the D’s can STFU about their “democracy”
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1cheapshot:
Originally Posted By uncle_big_green:
The reasons are:

1. While FKH is an F- candidate, the Orange Populist D candidate gets a D+.  I expect at least a C. It shouldn't be that difficult, but somehow it is.

2.  I live in a solidly blue state.  To be clear, that means on the state level, if you combine R, L and other not completely commie party votes, the D is still going to surpass that by at least 10 points. If I lived in WI, then I would vote for your WWE hero.

F democracy.

I'm also not inclined to show support for anyone who slandered me and other '16 state assembly delegates.  I don't have battered wife syndrome.  The WWE populist D should have thought first before opening his Big Mac yap or at least apologized afterwards.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:00:48 PM EDT
[#34]
They'll be the first useless idiots to become Soylent Green after the Republic eventually collapses....
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:08:56 PM EDT
[#35]

Yes.

The same reason God sent Nebuchadnezzar to Jerusalem.
View All Quotes

If Kamala wins, will you say she was appointed by God for His purpose?

Yes.

The same reason God sent Nebuchadnezzar to Jerusalem.

Lol that isn't what Romans 13 talks about.

The irony is that I bet Kamala knows infinity more about the Bible and Christianity than Trump (because dividing by 0 returns infinity).
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:14:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Trump's SC gave us Bruen.  That's what I'm voting for and why I'm voting for the Republican nominee.  Presidents come and go but their SC appointees last much longer.  Who do you think Kamala will appoint?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:17:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#37]
Schilling for Kamala on AR15 , wtf .

She's a fricking Marxist and the 4th term of FBHO .
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:21:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:26:31 PM EDT
[#39]
All the N-Ts on arf. They always said best candidate ever! Most healthy! Now what? Harris that wants another AWB or Trump who doesn't talk about it?

It's telling, really is,  how they supported Biden after his support for the 94 AWB. I guess they want all their guns banned.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:32:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liquid77] [#40]
Originally Posted By BuckeyeRifleman:

While you aren’t wrong, he just picked the most openly pro gun VP in history. His SCOTUS picks helped get the Bruen decision.

If you choose not to vote for him, you are helping let Kamala Harris, along with her SCOTUS picks, win.

The choice is yours, but it should be fairly obvious at this point if you are a rational person.
View Quote

Trump didn’t pick the names he rubber stamped a list he was given. Laughably they threw out his pet bump stock ban which he no doubt wants revenge for. If elected again I highly doubt he will rubber stamp people that dare to reverse his edicts.

I won’t vote for someone that is on record as wanting an AWB or RFL. Trump has repeatedly voiced support for banning the Firearm this site is named after.

Sorry I don’t see the logic in voting for a gun banner because maybe his rubber stamped court picks might stop his removing our gun rights at a later date. What a joke.

Sometimes there are no good choices. This is what happens when the RNC is co-opted by a lifelong friend of the Clinton’s and Epsteins.

“Take the Guns first go through due process second” -DJT

“I see a better feeling right now toward getting something meaningful done,” Trump told reporters when asked why the political environment was different now. “I have a greater influence now over the Senate and the House,” he said at the White House. “I think the Republicans are going to be great and lead the charge, along with the Democrats," Trump said of passing legislation on gun control.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:34:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:37:29 PM EDT
[#42]

Trump didn’t pick the names he rubber stamped a list he was given. Laughably they threw out his pet bump stock ban which he no doubt wants revenge for. If elected again I highly doubt he will rubber stamp people that dare to reverse his edicts.

I won’t vote for someone that is on record as wanting an AWB or RFL. Trump has repeatedly voiced support for banning the Firearm this site is named after.

Sorry I don’t see the logic in voting for a gun banner because maybe his rubber stamped court picks might stop his removing our gun rights at a later date. What a joke.

Sometimes there are no good choices. This is what happens when the RNC is co-opted by a lifelong friend of the Clinton’s and Epsteins.

“Take the Guns first go through due process second” -DJT

“I see a better feeling right now toward getting something meaningful done,” Trump told reporters when asked why the political environment was different now.

“I have a greater influence now over the Senate and the House,” he said at the White House.

“I think the Republicans are going to be great and lead the charge, along with the Democrats," Trump said of passing legislation on gun control.
View Quote

I'm sure the judges on Kamala's list will be better
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:41:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Bilymac:
Not voting for him, is a vote for Harris
View Quote

Wait, I thought it was a vote for Biden?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:45:59 PM EDT
[#44]
The assassination attempt made me realize that it's partly my fault that he feels compelled to make public appearances, so out of reverence I'm doing my part to make sure he's not a target anymore.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:49:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By RancidAR:

I'm sure the judges on Kamala's list will be better
View Quote

Nice whataboutism.

You Trump supporters got this election in the bag you don't need our votes anyways. That's why you guys keep making threads like this.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:50:58 PM EDT
[#46]

Nice whataboutism.

You Trump supporters got this election in the bag you don't need our votes anyways. That's why you guys keep making threads like this.
View Quote

Call it whatever you want it doesn't change the fact that it's true .
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:52:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:59:38 PM EDT
[#48]

Nice whataboutism.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:59:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By JaredC1:
I imagine some of them vote based on policies they did or didn’t like

Not all of them vote based on what the cult demands (or some picture)
View Quote

Most leftists vote only based on what their cult demands. The only policy they care about is getting free stuff.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:02:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By missychapo:

Most leftists vote only based on what their cult demands. The only policy they care about is getting free stuff.
View Quote

I want my Trump bux and I want them now! Those Nods are not going to buy themselves.
Page / 137
People not Voting for Trump (Page 5 of 137)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top