Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
People not Voting for Trump (Page 7 of 138)
Page / 138
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:27:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pineywoodsbuck] [#1]
no normal man could cast a vote for the harlot Kamala
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:28:03 PM EDT
[#2]
And lets not forget, discouraging people from voting for Trump, has a negative down ballot effect.

Which means Republicans lose in congress, etc too.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:29:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:
No one can be so dense to suggest Trump is a larger threat to 2A than Kamala fucking Harris.

We are so sick of this dishonest psyop.
View Quote

Nobody said that.

Do you lack reading skills, or are you intentionally making stuff up?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:29:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

I hope you are just trolling.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:
I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun

Trolling? Not at all.

Did you ask Trump if he was trolling when he said that?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:30:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Never fails....
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:30:32 PM EDT
[#6]
And lets not forget, discouraging people from voting for Trump, has a negative down ballot effect.

View Quote

Weak attempt to deflect from Trump’s negative down ballot effect.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:31:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Trump 2024.  If you think there is a better available choice, you are wrong.  You just are, but you do you.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:32:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:

Neither choice wants to preserve my rights.  That’s kind of the point. Look at how many people are bragging about supporting someone who wants to take their rights away here.

I voted for him twice. I didn’t like it, but held my nose. He got crazier and less attractive as a prospective POTUS since.

I will no longer encourage the Republican Party to give me candidates like Romney, McCain, and Trump by voting for them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eurotrash:
Originally Posted By David45:
There are more anti-2A comments floating around that were made by Trump than made by Kamala.  Saying she’s more anti-gun than he is looks like wishful thinking.  How his cheerleaders can willingly ignore that is astonishing.

Everyone needs to re-read this post, dwell on its retardation, then ponder just how terrible this site is now. There are many thousands of posts like this on a firearms site. No wonder all the 2nd amendment discussion has long-since shifted away from forums like arfcom and onto Twitter and other social media sites.

You’re shilling for an anti-gun candidate. On a gun site.

Which one of us is the problem again?

I’m happy for you, yes you, that Trump is the Republican candidate. Because I believe your gun rights will be better preserved versus any other candidate, whether you realize it or not.

Neither choice wants to preserve my rights.  That’s kind of the point. Look at how many people are bragging about supporting someone who wants to take their rights away here.

I voted for him twice. I didn’t like it, but held my nose. He got crazier and less attractive as a prospective POTUS since.

I will no longer encourage the Republican Party to give me candidates like Romney, McCain, and Trump by voting for them.

Well when mean old Trump tries to take your 2A rights away, we can see if you'll actually use your 2A rights for what they were intended to protect. If you don't use your 2A rights for anything more than shooting rabbits and paper, well then they're pretty hollow and it won't matter if they exist or not.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:33:29 PM EDT
[#9]

There are more anti-2A comments floating around that were made by Trump than made by Kamala.  Saying she’s more anti-gun than he is looks like wishful thinking.  How his cheerleaders can willingly ignore that is astonishing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By smarcus:

Trump was the person who appointed those Justices.  Of course there was a list made for him.  That's standard procedure.  But the list is the way it was because he was President and would have been a different list with a Democrat President.  Presidents always get advice on the SC nominees and acting like this is specific to Trump is dishonest.  

As far as the rest of your quotes, you are absolutely correct but he says a lot of shit that he has not quite thought through and that never gets acted on.  The choice is Trump or the one of the most anti-gun, liberal politicians in the country.  Only one of them is going to nominate conservative SC judges.

That's a negative, Ghost Rider... and I'm not a fan of the Orange Man.  

Ryan Schuiling just played a slew of authoritarian shit that came out of Kuntmala's cock holster on his 630 KHOW radio show.  It should be up on his podcast in an hour or two.  It would be the 2:15-2:30 MST segment.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:33:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#10]
Kyle Rittenhouse shot two communist rioters dead in the streets with an AR-15 and Trump was publicly supporting him the next day and some Democrat is going to try and claim that he's anti-gun.
View Quote

Somebody tried to splatter his brains all over the crowd with an AR- 15 and I don't believe he's said anything anti -gun or reactionary after that event  ?

He's guilty of saying stupid shit on many occasions ,  but who TF Isn't , right ?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:33:43 PM EDT
[#11]
And after we lose our rights through the courts after the democrats pack them.

What will your fake principles be getting you?
View Quote

It's okay, when they try to take our rights away, all the N_Ts are going to exercise their 2A rights somewhere other than the trap club or 7 yard line at the indoor pistol range.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:34:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By CMiller:

I'll say it again, the last 50 years or more have made it very clear that our Second Amendment rights are safest when Republicans control the House and/or the Senate and there's a Democrat president.

It's when the President is a Republican that we have to start getting worried.

Sure, judges are important, but there aren't a lot of seats expected to be opening up in the next one or two terms. Barring the unexpected, the only one who might be leaving soon is one of the liberals.
View All Quotes

After I'm done reading about how Kamala is better on firearms than Trump, I can go back and review how Obama was better for gun owners than Trump. This site is full of Democrats link

Endorsing, campaigning and giving money to Harris:

Giffords
Everytown
March for our lives
Moms Demand Action
Brady and Team ENOUGH
Community Justice Action Fund
Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund and its grassroots networks Moms Demand Action
Students Demand Action
Newtown Action Alliance
Jr Newtown Action Alliance.
Alliance for Gun Responsibility Federal Victory Fund

After her election to the U.S. Senate in 2016, Harris co-sponsored bills to enact universal background checks, ban assault weapons, and increase oversight of federally licensed gun dealers.

Trump appointed the Judges who voted for Bruen.

I'll say it again, the last 50 years or more have made it very clear that our Second Amendment rights are safest when Republicans control the House and/or the Senate and there's a Democrat president.

Sure, judges are important, but there aren't a lot of seats expected to be opening up in the next one or two terms. Barring the unexpected, the only one who might be leaving soon is one of the liberals.

Justice Thomas is a 76 year old black man.  Life expectancy is 76.33 years.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:34:38 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

Trump brings people to the polls. Presidential race brings people to the polls.

You are advocating for republicans to lose accross the board.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:35:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BuckeyeRifleman] [#14]
I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun
View Quote

@RolandofGilead I think you are reasonable and well intentioned, so I’ll bring you this to chew on…

DeWine helped pass the 94’ AWB when he was in the Senate. He’s now our Governor.

He’s a far bigger RINO than Trump, and I’ll admit Trump is more than a bit of a RINO. I’m clearly a “always vote, always vote R” voter and I legit considered not voting for Governor because I hate him that much.

I was pissed, I mean pissed when Buckeye Firearms Association endorsed him last election.

He’s subsequently passed every piece of pro gun legislation that crossed his desk, I’m sure despite his instincts or even personal feelings on the matter.

BFA was crazy like a Fox… They understood that would’ve never happened under his opponent Nan Whaley.

Though I still have disdain for DeWine, I’m really glad I helped defeat his opponent.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:39:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lil_Sig] [#15]

View All Quotes

No one can be so dense to suggest Trump is a larger threat to 2A than Kamala fucking Harris.

Nobody said that.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:40:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By MaverickH1:
If that picture changes your vote, I think it's highly likely you are an emotional voter.

Emotional voters are a big problem.

I'm reluctantly voting for Trump.  I think he's a moderate.  I'm also helping to campaign for him locally and register voters for him even though I don't like his politics.
View Quote

I could see you not liking him personally, but his policies were great for this country. He can get on my nerves as well, but that is personality, not policy.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:41:35 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

Don't feed the trolls.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:41:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#18]
This is why Trump will win.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:41:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#19]
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:

View Quote

They didn't let her talk , was she gun violence Czar ?,  she'd "F "that up like everything else .
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:42:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
I’m just here to watch all of the moths attracted to the flame.

View Quote

This thread delivers.  

Burn baby, burn!  

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#21]

Trolling? Not at all.

View All Quotes

Trolling? Not at all.

Ah, gotcha.

How'd that work out for us?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:47:05 PM EDT
[#22]

The Dems assassination attempt of Trump in PA may swing PA to Trump...longshot, but it'd be hilarious if their plan backfired that terribly.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:48:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Spread this around...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:54:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#24]
Originally Posted By BuckeyeRifleman:

@RolandofGilead I think you are reasonable and well intentioned, so I’ll bring you this to chew on…

DeWine helped pass the 94’ AWB when he was in the Senate. He’s now our Governor.

He’s a far bigger RINO than Trump, and I’ll admit Trump is more than a bit of a RINO. I’m clearly a “always vote, always vote R” voter and I legit considered not voting for Governor because I hate him that much.

I was pissed, I mean pissed when Buckeye Firearms Association endorsed him last election.

He’s subsequently passed every piece of pro gun legislation that crossed his desk, I’m sure despite his instincts or even personal feelings on the matter.

BFA was crazy like a Fox… They understood that would’ve never happened under his opponent Nan Whaley.

Though I still have disdain for DeWine, I’m really glad I helped defeat his opponent.

View Quote

Why are you opposing a Trump quote?

ETA nvm you got it
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:57:16 PM EDT
[#25]

You know what I see in that picture? I see a sociopathic cult leader who is running on lizard brain instinct.

Literally any other politician alive today (or maybe include all the ones in history too) would have acted like a responsible adult. When there's an immediate threat, you listen to the experts and do what they tell you to do.  You get to safety, collect information, assess the situation, then put out an appropriate statement.

That guy on that stage cares about one thing more than anything else at the moment--he cares about giving his people what they want, he's feeding his mob. He's not thinking about being a responsible adult, he's drinking so much of his own Kool-Aid that he is actually buying his own BS. The idea of that guy ever having any power again is terrifying.
View Quote

Thanks for sharing how a Warped Mind thinks.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:57:48 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS AN "ASSAULT WEAPON"

FFS this place is littered with actual retards.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:58:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By CryptoMan:

Authorizing the banning of bump stocks

Promoting red flag laws

Raising the age to purchase tobacco products from 18 to 21. May not be unconstitutional but definitely anti freedom and authoritarian.

Some people on this site talk about the the constitution, following the law, and due process. Imagine buying a bump stock when it is legal. Then one day it is just illegal to be in the possession of one.  No due process or anything.  You didn't commit a crime or hurt anyone with it, but now if you don't destroy the bump stock you are a criminal.  And as many on this very site have stated a criminal can't be trusted and should not own a firearm.  Never mind the fact the bump stock was obtained legally and paid for with a persons money, and possibly had  to say sales tax on.  Unconstitutional theft from CITIZENS at the very least.

A person, 18 years of age, can go into any store in the country that sells tobacco and purchase any tabacco product the store sells. After all, they are an adult.  Right????  Now one day, the same person isn't responsible enough to make their own choices and purchase a tobacco product. The product that they could legally purchase the day prior is now prohibited to be sold to anyone under 21.  Again, this person didn't do anything wrong, but by the stroke of a pen by a government anti freedom hack, the person loses freedom.

So two things right there that anti freedom. To me, that says a lot about how to looks at freedom for the CITIZENS.  I want more freedom, not less
View Quote

hahahaha!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:00:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By DCC83501:

View All Quotes

@DCC83501

Rolando didn't say that.  He forgot the quotation marks.  See if you can find who said it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:01:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#29]

View All Quotes

Nobody said that.

Read it again, carefully - there is no place where I said Trump was a bigger threat.  Either you made it up intentionally, or made it up in your head.

I said that trump has said a lot of anti-2A things, maybe more than Kamala.  That doesn’t make Kamala less of a threat.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:02:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lil_Sig] [#30]

View All Quotes

Well, any weapon used to assault.  Like that Rock that Kane used to kill Abel.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:05:03 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Indeed.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:05:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lil_Sig] [#32]
[

Read it again, carefully - there is no place where I said Trump was a bigger threat.  Either you made it up intentionally, or made it up in your head.

I said that trump has said a lot of anti-2A things, maybe more than Kamala.  That doesn’t make Kamala less of a threat.
View All Quotes

Nobody said that.

No. You said.

"There are more anti-2A comments floating around that were made by Trump than made by Kamala. "

Which is suggestive of something. It is also blatantly wrong.

And suggest was what was said.

"No one can be so dense to suggest Trump is a larger threat to 2A than Kamala fucking Harris.

We are so sick of this dishonest psyop."

It's here for all to see
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:06:39 PM EDT
[#33]

@RolandofGilead I think you are reasonable and well intentioned, so I'll bring you this to chew on

DeWine helped pass the 94' AWB when he was in the Senate. He's now our Governor.

He's a far bigger RINO than Trump, and I'll admit Trump is more than a bit of a RINO. I'm clearly a "always vote, always vote R" voter and I legit considered not voting for Governor because I hate him that much.

He's subsequently passed every piece of pro gun legislation that crossed his desk, I'm sure despite his instincts or even personal feelings on the matter.

BFA was crazy like a Fox  They understood that would've never happened under his opponent Nan Whaley.

Though I still have disdain for DeWine, I'm really glad I helped defeat his opponent.

View All Quotes

@RolandofGilead I think you are reasonable and well intentioned, so I'll bring you this to chew on

DeWine helped pass the 94' AWB when he was in the Senate. He's now our Governor.

He's a far bigger RINO than Trump, and I'll admit Trump is more than a bit of a RINO. I'm clearly a "always vote, always vote R" voter and I legit considered not voting for Governor because I hate him that much.

He's subsequently passed every piece of pro gun legislation that crossed his desk, I'm sure despite his instincts or even personal feelings on the matter.

BFA was crazy like a Fox  They understood that would've never happened under his opponent Nan Whaley.

Though I still have disdain for DeWine, I'm really glad I helped defeat his opponent.

Fair enough, and I'm not telling anyone how to vote. I'm simply saying that there are good reasons why a conservative may not vote for Trump. Of course the difference here is that he said a lot of anti gun things, then DID anti gun things after we were convinced that Trump had changed his ways. Had he done nothing but pro 2A stuff from 2016-2020 we wouldn't even be having this conversation...I would still dislike him, but I'd happily vote for him a 3rd time.

I'm voting red down ballot, and while I certainly don't expect perfection I won't vote for someone that advocated for suspension of the Constitution or gave me empty promises about the attack on our 2A being over.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:08:25 PM EDT
[#34]

Ah, gotcha.

View All Quotes

Trolling? Not at all.

Ah, gotcha.

Luckily the precedent he tried to set which would have allowed a POTUS to direct the ATF to reclassify accessories as machineguns on a whim was thrown out, so not great, not terrible.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:09:11 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

To your first point, ask Trump, he said it.

To your second point...indeed. It is. It's just not who you think.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:22:14 PM EDT
[#36]

Fair enough, and I'm not telling anyone how to vote. I'm simply saying that there are good reasons why a conservative may not vote for Trump. Of course the difference here is that he said a lot of anti gun things, then DID anti gun things after we were convinced that Trump had changed his ways. Had he done nothing but pro 2A stuff from 2016-2020 we wouldn't even be having this conversation...I would still dislike him, but I'd happily vote for him a 3rd time.

I'm voting red down ballot, and while I certainly don't expect perfection I won't vote for someone that advocated for suspension of the Constitution or gave me empty promises about the attack on our 2A being over.
View All Quotes

Again, you aren’t wrong on his 2016-2020 record. I’m not a Trump sycophant. He is clearly flawed on a number of issues to include his record on guns.

But his VP pick was a positive sign IMO. He went against all the RINOs in the party and picked the most vocally pro gun candidate and the one with the most pro gun record.

I’ll admit, I might be wrong and he might not have learned from 2016. But then again, at this point in the timeline, I don’t have a lot of other good options.

Then there is the whole SCOTUS thing, which has obviously been discussed ad nauseam.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:24:33 PM EDT
[#37]

Then there is the whole SCOTUS thing, which has obviously been discussed ad nauseam.
View Quote

And this is (IMO) the most reasonable and convincing argument to vote for him. If I was in a swing state I'd probably be sweating my decision more, but I'm not, so I won't lol.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:27:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Advance:
This is why Trump will win.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/2024-07-26_16-40-34_png-3277632.JPG

View Quote

Trump should hire the Hells Angels for security like the Rolling Stones did for the 1969 Altamont Speedway Free Festival. Probably would be less violence than using the SS.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:31:13 PM EDT
[#39]

And this is (IMO) the most reasonable and convincing argument to vote for him. If I was in a swing state I'd probably be sweating my decision more, but I'm not, so I won't lol.
View All Quotes

That’s fair honestly.

The one, and only one time I withheld my vote from a Republican was John Kaisich.

I legit hate that guy with a burning passion. If it had been close, I would’ve still voted for him, but it wasn’t, so I didn’t.

Some of the guys bitching about RINOs on arfcom have no idea what a real RINO looks like. Here in Ohio, we are way too familiar with them unfortunately.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:37:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:People-not-Voting-for-Trump
How...
View Quote

On Fox News Thursday morning, Donald Trump had an instruction for his supporters: they don’t have to vote.

“My instruction: We don’t need the votes, I have so many votes,” Trump said on Fox & Friends before talking about how much support he has in Florida.
July 25, 2024 yahoo.com/news trump-urging-supporters Trump on Fox & Friends
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:40:31 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

After I'm done reading about how Kamala is better on firearms than Trump, I can go back and review how Obama was better for gun owners than Trump. This site is full of Democrats link

Giffords
Everytown
March for our lives
Moms Demand Action
Brady and Team ENOUGH
Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund and its grassroots networks Moms Demand Action
Students Demand Action
Newtown Action Alliance

After her election to the U.S. Senate in 2016, Harris co-sponsored bills to enact universal background checks, ban assault weapons, and increase oversight of federally licensed gun dealers.

Fair point, but as far as I know he doesn't have diabetes like Sotomayor. He seems to me to be a crotchy old guy who has a lot of piss and vinegar left in him and he probably plans to stick around until they carry him out dead.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:47:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Primecube:

hahahaha!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Primecube:
Originally Posted By CryptoMan:

Authorizing the banning of bump stocks

Promoting red flag laws

Raising the age to purchase tobacco products from 18 to 21. May not be unconstitutional but definitely anti freedom and authoritarian.

Some people on this site talk about the the constitution, following the law, and due process. Imagine buying a bump stock when it is legal. Then one day it is just illegal to be in the possession of one.  No due process or anything.  You didn't commit a crime or hurt anyone with it, but now if you don't destroy the bump stock you are a criminal.  And as many on this very site have stated a criminal can't be trusted and should not own a firearm.  Never mind the fact the bump stock was obtained legally and paid for with a persons money, and possibly had  to say sales tax on.  Unconstitutional theft from CITIZENS at the very least.

A person, 18 years of age, can go into any store in the country that sells tobacco and purchase any tabacco product the store sells. After all, they are an adult.  Right????  Now one day, the same person isn't responsible enough to make their own choices and purchase a tobacco product. The product that they could legally purchase the day prior is now prohibited to be sold to anyone under 21.  Again, this person didn't do anything wrong, but by the stroke of a pen by a government anti freedom hack, the person loses freedom.

So two things right there that anti freedom. To me, that says a lot about how to looks at freedom for the CITIZENS.  I want more freedom, not less

hahahaha!

How does that make me a troll?

Trump did those things. How does me pointing those items out make me a troll

It seems that a lot of people ignore when those are brought up and deflect.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:51:37 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Did you not just say you agreed with banning AR15s on AR15.com? You did, then you are bashing Trump because you think he’s anti-gun…. Interesting tactic.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:51:40 PM EDT
[#44]

Fair point, but as far as I know he doesn't have diabetes like Sotomayor. He seems to me to be a crotchy old guy who has a lot of piss and vinegar left in him and he probably plans to stick around until they carry him out dead.
View All Quotes

Giffords
Everytown
March for our lives
Moms Demand Action
Brady and Team ENOUGH
Students Demand Action
Newtown Action Alliance

Don't give shillary any ideas.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:56:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alwaysright] [#45]
Originally Posted By ApacheScout:
DeSantis sure had high praise for Trump at the RNC.
View Quote

I don't worship DeSantis or care what he thinks if he's shilling for trump daddy.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:59:22 PM EDT
[#46]
I do laugh at the people here who act like the choice between the lesser of two evils in a general election is somehow a new phenomenon.

It’s always been that way for the 20 years I’ve spent voting.

I can count on one hand the number of people I was voting FOR rather than just against the DNC. I think the only one off the top of my head was JD Vance for senate.

Seriously, what are the chances that of the serious candidates, one actually matches your views 100%? Or even 90%?

It’s always been this way, and whether you like it or not, unless we move to ranked choice voting (which is a whole other ball of wax) it’s gonna stay that way.

Accept it as your current reality, or get crushed by the people who hate you.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:59:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Fucken legend
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:03:48 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:18:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ApacheScout] [#49]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

I don't worship DeSantis or care what he thinks if he's shilling for trump daddy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:
Originally Posted By ApacheScout:
DeSantis sure had high praise for Trump at the RNC.

Lol, yeah you do. That must kill you that your idol is a sellout.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Anonymoose1:

Did you not just say you agreed with banning AR15s on AR15.com? You did, then you are bashing Trump because you think he's anti-gun . Interesting tactic.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Anonymoose1:

Did you not just say you agreed with banning AR15s on AR15.com? You did, then you are bashing Trump because you think he's anti-gun . Interesting tactic.

That's a Trump quote in case you still haven't figured it out.
Page / 138
People not Voting for Trump (Page 7 of 138)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top