Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
People not Voting for Trump (Page 95 of 138)
Page / 138
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:

In number of bankruptcies?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

Degrees do not equate to intelligence. She's a fucking idiot.

Let me guess.  You think Trump is a brilliant businessman.

Results matter.

Where does Trump rank in business? Top 5%? Top 1%?

What's his success rate with the number of his businesses that were successful vs the number that went through bankrupcy?
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Caeser2001:

What's his success rate with the number of his businesses that were successful vs the number that went through bankrupcy?
View All Quotes

Results matter.

If he came away with more money in his pocket than he started with, it's technically a win. Profiting by screwing others is still profiting, whether you're a prostitute or Trump.

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 3:16:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you all!

I just had a great idea of how I can filter who to ignore....  never done it but I can see the need now...
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 3:19:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By iveseenalittleontv:

here's the science that you're so scandalized i dare to question:

Source: Fox News Poll •
Conducted: August 9-12, 2024
Respective MoE: +/- 3%, 4.5%, 4.5%

Harris & Trump Supporters +/- 4% Pts.

Registered Voters +/- 3% Pts.

View Quote

The Fox News polls you quoted show Trump and Harris either even, or Trump at +1, two weeks ago.

What's really amazing is to watch partiship kick in, in almost real-time.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/favorability/kamala-harris/

Meanwhile, minds appear to be made up when it comes to Trump:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/favorability/donald-trump/
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
Me purchasing a gun, which you stated that I could not do, and me bringing gun to Thailand are two separate things.
By the way, don't you live in some commie state that you are ashamed to list in your profile?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

I am? I was under the impression that one had be a citizen of Thailand in order to purchase a gun. Is that not the case? I also assumed that you'd have to have some sort of importation license in order to import a gun from the states to Thailand. Is that incorrect?
I am admittedly not an expert on Thai gun laws, so please, educate me.
Me purchasing a gun, which you stated that I could not do, and me bringing gun to Thailand are two separate things.
By the way, don't you live in some commie state that you are ashamed to list in your profile?

Lmao, my bad, you could indeed come to the US, buy that stupid gun then return to Thailand without it. Thanks for the correction.

Yes, the Marine Corps sent me to California. I don't put my state because I'm not a Californian. You realize it's not the same situation right? I didn't willingly move here.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 3:21:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By RWEIII:
Thank you all!

I just had a great idea of how I can filter who to ignore....  never done it but I can see the need now...
View Quote

The echo chamber faithful:

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 3:25:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#7]
Originally Posted By NEXT23:
I'm going to vote for him, but he isn't a good choice at all.

Kamala is much worse though.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Krazy that you agree you are already going to vote for the "less worse" politician, yet get bitched out for honestly discussing the real shortcomings of that politician.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 3:47:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By macros73:

If he came away with more money in his pocket than he started with, it's technically a win. Profiting by screwing others is still profiting, whether you're a prostitute or Trump.

https://y.yarn.co/ba386cb8-65be-42f6-b317-24c40bfd5b17_text.gif
View All Quotes

Results matter.

There’s a fuck ton of liberal city slicker billionaires.  I fail to see what the argument is here.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 3:52:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Ridiculous metrics like did business ventures ultimately result in making money or not?

Clown world TDS
View Quote

“Make money” is certainly a good metric for a business.

It’s not the only metric and most certainly not the only metric for a good businessman.

Trump has screwed plenty of people over, there are plenty of stories of that.  He’s also a piece of shit human.

Your vehement defense of him says a lot.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 3:55:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Never_A_Wick] [#10]

Lmao, my bad, you could indeed come to the US, buy that stupid gun then return to Thailand without it. Thanks for the correction.

View Quote

Don’t worry, everyone else knew what you meant
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 3:58:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Don't worry, everyone else knew what you meant
View All Quotes

Don't worry, everyone else knew what you meant

He did too I'm sure, I think he just has a humiliation kink.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

There’s a fuck ton of liberal city slicker billionaires.  I fail to see what the argument is here.
View All Quotes

Results matter.

I don't think that we're arguing. If one is an unethical business owner, they're more than happy to find ways to screw their creditors through bankruptcy. From their perspective, bankruptcy isn't a failure, it's a genius move.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#13]

I don't think that we're arguing. If one is an unethical business owner, they're more than happy to find ways to screw their creditors through bankruptcy. From their perspective, bankruptcy isn't a failure, it's a genius move.
View All Quotes

Results matter.

Imagine applying that logic to the US economy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#14]

It’s not the only metric and most certainly not the only metric for a good businessman.

Trump has screwed plenty of people over, there are plenty of stories of that.  He’s also a piece of shit human.

View All Quotes

Ridiculous metrics like did business ventures ultimately result in making money or not?

Clown world TDS

It's not vehement defense to just state obvious facts in response to dip shit accusations. It was the N_T who started in on the whole "he is a terrible businessman" trope. Which again is another easily debunked CNN Communist talking point. Virtually none of the meaningful facts support such nonsense.

Most billionaires have probably stepped on dozens, hundreds, thousands or millions of people to get where they are. The idea that rich guys are generally shit bags, is so old and basic that it's literally biblical: "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God."

And the worse thing you guys have on Trump is that he banged a few whores and supermodels, and he filed for bankruptcy a few times when his high risk ventures didn't pan out. No murders or rapes or anything like that. But with your TDS, you all can't help but pretend that he is somehow morally abhorrent compared to the other rich and or politicians. The vast majority of those people actually did illegal things that are terrible. Why aren't they under constant investigation and scrutiny? Well if you deep throat the globalists or preach the Communist manifesto enough, they give you a pass.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 5:42:52 PM EDT
[#15]

It's not vehement defense to just state obvious facts in response to dip shit accusations. It was the N_T who started in on the whole "he is a terrible businessman" trope. Which again is another easily debunked CNN Communist talking point. Virtually none of the meaningful facts support such nonsense.

Most billionaires have probably stepped on dozens, hundreds, thousands or millions of people to get where they are. The idea that rich guys are generally shit bags, is so old and basic that it's literally biblical: "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God."

And the worse thing you guys have on Trump is that he banged a few whores and supermodels, and he filed for bankruptcy a few times when his high risk ventures didn't pan out. No murders or rapes or anything like that. But with your TDS, you all can't help but pretend that he is somehow morally abhorrent compared to the other rich and or politicians. The vast majority of those people actually did illegal things that are terrible. Why aren't they under constant investigation and scrutiny? Well if you deep throat the globalists or preach the Communist manifesto enough, they give you a pass.
View All Quotes

Clown world TDS

lol

What an incredibly idiotic, disingenuous, and low bar to set.

Did you forget about the settlement for his university?  What about the consent degree he agreed to?

A defense of, "well other people do it to" is fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 5:52:26 PM EDT
[#16]

lol

Did you forget about the settlement for his university?  What about the consent degree he agreed to?

View All Quotes

Clown world TDS

lol

Was your argument that his business conduct was immoral a few times in the past? No, it was not. It sounds like we are all in agreement then. Trump was and is an excellent and very successful businessman.

Once again, it's just a shift to the next CNN Communist talking point from you guys, after a modest review of basic facts and logic completely debunked the last shit Commie talking point you spewed.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 5:52:38 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Wrong.  

The worst thing we have on Trump is he himself has made it patently clear he has no desire to follow the Constitution or fulfill his oath of office unless forced.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 5:58:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Missilegeek] [#18]
Originally Posted By jwr6:

Wrong.  

The worst thing we have on Trump is he himself has made it patently clear he has no desire to follow the Constitution or fulfill his oath of office unless forced.  
View All Quotes

Wrong.  

You guys keep doing the meme, I'm going to keep posting it.

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:15:50 PM EDT
[#19]

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/999/801/9cd.jpg
View All Quotes

Wrong.  

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy

but they're principled conservatives and are totally different from the other trump haters.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

ROFL.

They’re ALL morally abhorrent.

I can admit it.  You cannot, when it comes to Trump.

Speaks volumes.  And it’s actually really pathetic.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:28:45 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

Wrong.  

I meme, you meme, we all scream for more memes.

MTGA in denial over Trump's anti-constitutional behavior:

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#22]

Wrong.  

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:32:47 PM EDT
[#23]

https://media1.giphy.com/media/mACylmXjLbsZxFl72O/giphy.gif
View All Quotes

Wrong.  

Not only is it true that the left can't meme, they don't even know what a meme is.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:35:25 PM EDT
[#24]

ROFL.

View All Quotes

ROFL.

So it seems you have ceded the debate and agree that Trump is a very proficient, proven and successful businessman, and would now like to discuss his morality?
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:58:47 PM EDT
[#25]

Trump did not write it, his team and staffers did.  Who the fuck do you think Trump’s team is going to appoint?

I made it big because clearly you lack comprehension of the political process pre and post election.

If Trump’s mouth is moving he’s spouting lies. Why did you fall for it?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By djkest:

Trump did not write Project 2025
Trump did not promote or endorse Project 2025.
Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025.

I made it big because clearly you have difficulties understanding.

It''s pure fantasy nonsense cooked up by retarded liberals. Why did you fall for it?

Trump did not write it, his team and staffers did.  Who the fuck do you think Trump’s team is going to appoint?

I made it big because clearly you lack comprehension of the political process pre and post election.

lol the #1 DNC talking point.  totally principled conservative.  

mean tweet?  trump haters run to tell the teacher.

nice tweet?  trump haters say he's lying.  

trump haters are also not hung up on any politician either, they could care less.

trump haters have also posted multiple times a day about hating trump for years.

TRUMP

Attachment Attached File

TRUMP

Hillary Supporter Screams as Trump takes oath

TRUMP

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:09:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#26]

lol the #1 DNC talking point.  totally principled
View All Quotes

It''s pure fantasy nonsense cooked up by retarded liberals. Why did you fall for it?

Trump was for it before he got scared and felt the need to pretend not to be for it.

“Heritage does such an incredible job, this is a great group, and they’re going to lay the groundwork and detail plans for exactly what our movement will do and what your movement will do when the American people give us a colossal mandate to save America,” Trump said in 2022.

https://x.com/chyeaok/status/1814778186053657020
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:11:26 PM EDT
[#27]

So it seems you have ceded the debate and agree that Trump is a very proficient, proven and successful businessman, and would now like to discuss his morality?
View Quote

Nope.  Not in the least.

You’re not following the conversation and I’m not bothering to get the crayons out.  Enjoy defending your hero.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:22:37 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

Results matter.

It’s important to note that not all of Trump’s unsuccessful businesses went through bankruptcy.

Bankruptcy:
The Trump Taj Mahal
The Trump Plaza
The Trump Castle
The Plaza Hotel (different from Trump Plaza)
The Trump Hotel and Casino Resort
Trump Entertainment Resorts Inc.

Other failures:
Trump Airlines
Trump Vodka
Trump Steaks
Trump University
Trump Mortgage
GoTrump.com
New Jersey Generals football team
Trump: The Game
Trump Magazine
Trump Ice
Tour de Trump
Trump Network
Trumped!
Truth Social (just give it time)

In fairness, Trump has made some smart and shrewd real estate deals over the years. Like 40 Wall Street. Although even then, there’s a whole bunch of “ugly” surrounding those deals. Like lenders getting stiffed (which is why most large U.S. banks will no longer do business with the Trump Organization), vendors not being paid (something that happened with alarming frequency), and all other manner of getting ahead by screwing other people.

And funny enough, most of Trump’s wealth hasn’t even come from shrewd business deals, but rather from Trump simply licensing his name, likeness and image. In that light, while Trump likes to claim “I lost a lot of money by being POTUS”, nothing could be further from the truth. Being POTUS was (indirectly) where more than half of his current net worth came from.

There have been many highly-detailed articles and papers written about Trump’s business history. In essence, he isn’t completely incompetent with business as some on the left want to believe, and he also isn't anything even close to the business genius his fans believe him to be.

Finally, it’s worth reminding everyone that Trump didn’t start with $1M of loaned money as he claims. He inherited the equivalent of $413M (in 2018 dollars). If you take into account what he started with and look at what he has today, it’s not at all remarkable. His total ROIC (return on invested capital) is around 4% annually. Literally almost the same return you’d get by investing in very safe T-Bills, and far below the return he’d get by simply putting that money in a S&P 500 index fund.

Is Trump wealthy? Absolutely. Is he a business genius? Not even close.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:38:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By StephenNW:

It’s important to note that not all of Trump’s unsuccessful businesses went through bankruptcy.

Bankruptcy:
The Trump Taj Mahal
The Trump Plaza
The Trump Castle
The Plaza Hotel (different from Trump Plaza)
The Trump Hotel and Casino Resort
Trump Entertainment Resorts Inc.

Other failures:
Trump Airlines
Trump Vodka
Trump Steaks
Trump University
Trump Mortgage
GoTrump.com
New Jersey Generals football team
Trump: The Game
Trump Magazine
Trump Ice
Tour de Trump
Trump Network
Trumped!
Truth Social (just give it time)

In fairness, Trump has made some smart and shrewd real estate deals over the years. Like 40 Wall Street. Although even then, there’s a whole bunch of “ugly” surrounding those deals. Like lenders getting stiffed (which is why most large U.S. banks will no longer do business with the Trump Organization), vendors not being paid (something that happened with alarming frequency), and all other manner of getting ahead by screwing other people.

And funny enough, most of Trump’s wealth hasn’t even come from shrewd business deals, but rather from Trump simply licensing his name, likeness and image. In that light, while Trump likes to claim “I lost a lot of money by being POTUS”, nothing could be further from the truth. Being POTUS was (indirectly) where more than half of his current net worth came from.

There have been many highly-detailed articles and papers written about Trump’s business history. In essence, he isn’t completely incompetent with business as some on the left want to believe, and he also isn't anything even close to the business genius his fans believe him to be.

Finally, it’s worth reminding everyone that Trump didn’t start with $1M of loaned money as he claims. He inherited the equivalent of $413M (in 2018 dollars). If you take into account what he started with and look at what he has today, it’s not at all remarkable. His total ROIC (return on invested capital) is around 4% annually. Literally almost the same return you’d get by investing in very safe T-Bills, and far below the return he’d get by simply putting that money in a S&P 500 index fund.

Is Trump wealthy? Absolutely. Is he a business genius? Not even close.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:42:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MADMAXXX] [#30]

Yes, the Marine Corps sent me to California. I don't put my state because I'm not a Californian. You realize it's not the same situation right? I didn't willingly move here.
View Quote
So you are actively military in California?
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:43:56 PM EDT
[#31]

Trump was for it before he got scared and felt the need to pretend not to be for it.

“Heritage does such an incredible job, this is a great group, and they’re going to lay the groundwork and detail plans for exactly what our movement will do and what your movement will do when the American people give us a colossal mandate to save America,” Trump said in 2022.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:45:55 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

He can at least buy a gun where he lives
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:49:02 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Forbes places his net worth around 7 billion , 22.5K employees in 250 subsidiaries.

Deemed a failure and stupid by some of the big brains here though.......lol
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#34]

He can at least buy a gun where he lives
View Quote
Let's hope he does so, and you do too for your own protection.
I couldn't Imagine living somewhere so unsafe that I would be scared to walk outside unless armed.
Welcome to the reality of living in a city under democrat control.
They just keep voting democrat and get more of the same.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:59:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Trump is not a failure unless we are going to talk about the govt employee record… then he was a flop. One and done loser. Flopped on just about everything he promised.

Told everyone the election was stolen via a coup. Walked out without a fight. Lost his court cases and stole millions of dollars.

He’s doing the same scam now… people are dumb.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#36]

By what metric could Trump be considered a bad businessman?

The ultimate goal of starting or maintaining a business for most is to grow the net worth of the owner. He's in the top 500 richest men in the country, worth an estimated $4.5B.

Is the metric to expand the size and scope of the business? There are an estimated 33,200,000 businesses in the US. 99% of them are small businesses with less than 500 employees. The Trump organization claims 22,400 employees. The average revenue for a business in the US is $1.2million; The Trump organization is estimated around $450 million.

Trump is the richest and most successful businessman to ever occupy the Whitehouse. It isn't even close. And it drives the Communists and Trump haters with TDS crazy to admit those facts. Instead they cry and whine over some of his deals that have not gone well over his career. The truth is, he is obviously an extremely successful businessman by almost any metric. Any metric except the fake ones the TDS crowds developed to hate on him.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stlrain0341:
And your net worth is on par with President Trump I bet too.

Now you just moved the goalposts.  Of course I don't have as much money as he does, and that wasn't the point.

Only a complete ignoramus would equate net worth to a well-run business.

I mean. It kind of is It's probably not the best metric, but then neither is the number of bankruptcies.

I'd generally agree that Trump isn't a particularly good businessman, at least not remotely in the league of Musk/Bezos/Jobs. Trump created and leveraged a brand very effectively, he's a genius at that.

The ultimate goal of starting or maintaining a business for most is to grow the net worth of the owner. He's in the top 500 richest men in the country, worth an estimated $4.5B.

Is the metric to expand the size and scope of the business? There are an estimated 33,200,000 businesses in the US. 99% of them are small businesses with less than 500 employees. The Trump organization claims 22,400 employees. The average revenue for a business in the US is $1.2million; The Trump organization is estimated around $450 million.

Trump is the richest and most successful businessman to ever occupy the Whitehouse. It isn't even close. And it drives the Communists and Trump haters with TDS crazy to admit those facts. Instead they cry and whine over some of his deals that have not gone well over his career. The truth is, he is obviously an extremely successful businessman by almost any metric. Any metric except the fake ones the TDS crowds developed to hate on him.

Where did I say he was bad? I said he wasn’t anywhere close to the league of great American businessmen. My point is that Kardashian is a billionaire. She started with a lot less than Trump. That doesn’t mean she’s a great businesswoman, but she has certainly done an incredible job managing her brand. That is different from building and scaling a great company.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 8:12:08 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes

Not that it's any of your business, but I got divorced, am required to stay in the county I currently live in to raise my son even though I'm now in the reserves. His last day of HS I'm leaving for a free state.

So, got any more ignorant comments about "my" state? Feel free to continue making a fool of yourself.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Let's hope he does so, and you do too for your own protection.
I couldn't Imagine living somewhere so unsafe that I would be scared to walk outside unless armed.
Welcome to the reality of living in a city under democrat control.
They just keep voting democrat and get more of the same.
View Quote

RE bolded - Weird, I have heard the exact same from Democrat anti-gunners.  

As for the rest of that, I don't know if I could have come up with a dumber post if I would have tried
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 8:23:38 PM EDT
[#39]

Not that it's any of your business, but I got divorced, am required to stay in the county I currently live in to raise my son even though I'm now in the reserves. His last day of HS I'm leaving for a free state.

So, got any more ignorant comments about "my" state? Feel free to continue making a fool of yourself.
View Quote

He's compensating for getting dragged for moving to Trannyville.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 8:29:52 PM EDT
[#40]

Not only is it true that the left can't meme, they don't even know what a meme is.
View All Quotes

Wrong.  

N_ts with severe cases of TDS are not lefties, just ardent supporters of Kamala because she’ll save democracy and uphold the constitution in a manner that would make the founding fathers proud.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 8:36:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

Look for the guy that posts the same stupid memes, that is besides of course. He also thinks everyone watches cable TV news, but I think he's projecting. He used the very same buzzwords in his post as you did. It's cool we all can't be original in our shit posts and "not trolling" efforts.

My question for you and your ilk is, if these threads bother you guys so much, why do you guys keep posting in them and starting them? Most if not all are started by one side of this debate.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:
Originally Posted By eurotrash:

It’s 93 pages. You can hardly expect me to find the same person you are thinking about.

Look for the guy that posts the same stupid memes, that is besides of course. He also thinks everyone watches cable TV news, but I think he's projecting. He used the very same buzzwords in his post as you did. It's cool we all can't be original in our shit posts and "not trolling" efforts.

My question for you and your ilk is, if these threads bother you guys so much, why do you guys keep posting in them and starting them? Most if not all are started by one side of this debate.

Oh, did he specifically mention a Q conspiracy theory, like the whole of the Democratic party is seething boy hungry pedophiles? I don’t think Trump memes make someone a QAnon believer.

As for posting in these threads, is this supposed to be a safe thread for people not voting for Trump? If so, it’s not being moderated that way.

This is the only political thread I’ve started and it’s hardly QAnon:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Who-has-been-the-greatest-president-of-the-past-30-years-/5-2739596/
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 8:41:11 PM EDT
[#42]

Oh, did he specifically mention a Q conspiracy theory, like the whole of the Democratic party is seething boy hungry pedophiles? I don’t think Trump memes make someone a QAnon believer.

As for posting in these threads, is this supposed to be a safe thread for people not voting for Trump? If so, it’s not being moderated that way.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Who-has-been-the-greatest-president-of-the-past-30-years-/5-2739596/
View Quote

He posts links to Q shit.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:10:09 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

The creepy Trump memes that have religious or homoerotic overtone sure are Q adjacent. I never said you specifically started threads but you sure do post in many of them and then whine about them.

As far as safe threads, maybe. But there sure have been a lot of guys hitting the report button over them over the years. The funniest ones are guys who get all crazy about Trump's very own quotes. That's funny I don't care who you are.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:57:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By JKH62:

Forbes places his net worth around 7 billion , 22.5K employees in 250 subsidiaries.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JKH62:

you just don't understand business... LOL
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:04:45 PM EDT
[#45]

Where did I say he was bad? I said he wasn’t anywhere close to the league of great American businessmen. My point is that Kardashian is a billionaire. She started with a lot less than Trump. That doesn’t mean she’s a great businesswoman, but she has certainly done an incredible job managing her brand. That is different from building and scaling a great company.
View All Quotes
And your net worth is on par with President Trump I bet too.

Now you just moved the goalposts.  Of course I don't have as much money as he does, and that wasn't the point.

Only a complete ignoramus would equate net worth to a well-run business.

I mean. It kind of is It's probably not the best metric, but then neither is the number of bankruptcies.

I'd generally agree that Trump isn't a particularly good businessman, at least not remotely in the league of Musk/Bezos/Jobs. Trump created and leveraged a brand very effectively, he's a genius at that.

You didn't say he was bad, but a bunch of the N_Ts did or at least implied it by parroting CNN talking points.

Kim is a pretty great businesswoman. People don't want to give her credit for that, because she is also a whore, but she is pretty great at business. And she and the Donald have "scaled" aka expanded their business significantly.

Relatively broke people here (like me) wanna pretend that holding or expanding wealth is not significant... It is very rare and difficult to do. This is especially true with intergenerational wealth like the Trump's have... And that's in no small part due to the Donald.

Say what you want about the guy. He has plenty of flaws. But he did not squander his father's work. Instead, his children will be much better off than he was. That is something I think a lot of us aspire to, albeit on a smaller scale. Most rich kids are spoiled brats who never work hard and do nothing but squander their inheritance.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:06:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Techsan02:

N_ts with severe cases of TDS are not lefties, just ardent supporters of Kamala because she’ll save democracy and uphold the constitution in a manner that would make the founding fathers proud.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Techsan02:

Wrong.  

All you can do is laugh at clown world. Ha ha
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:18:52 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

trump haters are also not hung up on any politician either, they could care less.

trump haters have also posted multiple times a day about hating trump for years.

TRUMP

Attachment Attached File

TRUMP

Hillary Supporter Screams as Trump takes oath

TRUMP

Attachment Attached File

nope, this is trump's platform and it was there before the RINOS offered up something for the DNC to try and hang him with.  

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/platform

TRUMP!  
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:20:47 PM EDT
[#48]

nope, this is trump's platform and it was there before the RINOS offered up something for the DNC to try and hang him with.  

TRUMP!  
View All Quotes

TRUMP

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/84273/1000000688_jpg-3304632.JPG

TRUMP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2qraZKD4hI

TRUMP

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/image-71.jpg

TRUMP!  

OMG you guys are so right, P 2025 is so scary... We'd better vote for Communism...Again!!!!

Joy!

Fucking schills and retards.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:21:30 PM EDT
[#49]

Wrong.  

View Quote
That's not a very joyful thing.

No doubt Kamala will sing the joyful sounds of how she will uphold and abide by the constitution.

Well except the confiscating guns things, guns are icky.

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:24:58 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote
So your solution is to vote for Kamala's anti constitutional behavior?

Gun confiscation isn't very constitutional is it.
Page / 138
People not Voting for Trump (Page 95 of 138)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top