Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not today, Mr. FBI.
View Quote

yup

bad idea kids .

Link Posted: 5/7/2023 6:48:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't even read it, my teachers hated it when I used it.

I stopped writing in cursive as soon as I wasn't required to use it anymore.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
When I cursive it ain't in writing. Some say I have a potty mouth, I say fuckem, I have a cursive mouth

Besides, if I write, a doctor’s chicken scratch is more legible……….
View Quote

I too, speak in cursive…
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 8:49:53 PM EDT
[#5]
My cursive is abysmal; which is why I print when I write. My mom, however, has perfect cursive. Her cursive writing basically looks like those examples that used to be up above the chalkboards in schools (at least they were around here). Mine? Lol. It'd take a hieroglyphologist to decipher that mess.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 8:52:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 8:53:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I really don't think I even own a pen
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 9:14:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow , so many people that haven’t learned cursive ? Will us boomers be able to use it soon as code ? How the fuck do people read the Declaraton of Independence , the Bill Of Rights , and the Constitution ? I really didn’t know this is the normal .
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 10:19:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wow , so many people that haven't learned cursive ? Will us boomers be able to use it soon as code ? How the fuck do people read the Declaraton of Independence , the Bill Of Rights , and the Constitution ? I really didn't know this is the normal .
View Quote

it's not like you can't find print copies of these, I've got several with in arms reach, but I do think the demphasizing/eliminating of instruction in cursive writing goes hand  in hand with disconnecting us with from our history

and as MRW posted earlier beside that there are good reasons to teach/learn cursive beyond that
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 1:27:34 AM EDT
[#10]
I’m not sure about those toes????  Who cares how you write.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top