Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Tacked Post your music here! (Page 5 of 5)
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I only discovered this part of the site the other day.  Sucks that it doesn't get more traffic.

Anyways.  I've been playing guitar for a long time but have gotten into music production in the last couple of years.  I'm still sort of a novice at this, but I've released some of my work on Youtube.  My influences are mainly industrial metal groups like KMFDM, Ministry and Rammstein.  

This is a World War 2-themed video I just released today.  Give it a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE_McbFWO4c
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:58:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Been a while since I posted something new, been busy writing and have a lot of material but a job change, getting engaged, really didn't have much time for finishing projects.

This one was laying around in my head for a long time, and the fiance inspired me by singing along to "Great Gig In The Sky" on a road trip...heard exactly what I wanted to do with my three chords. Came out really good, and put a new guitar/amp to use on the solo. 70's/soul singer vibe in this one. More production than I usually do (67 tracks on this puppy, yikes).

You Loved Me Anyway

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:48:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By swingset:
Been a while since I posted something new, been busy writing and have a lot of material but a job change, getting engaged, really didn't have much time for finishing projects.

This one was laying around in my head for a long time, and the fiance inspired me by singing along to "Great Gig In The Sky" on a road trip...heard exactly what I wanted to do with my three chords. Came out really good, and put a new guitar/amp to use on the solo. 70's/soul singer vibe in this one. More production than I usually do (67 tracks on this puppy, yikes).

You Loved Me Anyway

View Quote

Very nice. I enjoyed that quite a bit.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 2:08:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Tacked Post your music here! (Page 5 of 5)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top