Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2024 4:23:57 PM EDT
I’ve had an Advantage Arms conversion for a G17 for years now that I forgot about so I’m thinking it’s about time to try printing a frame.

Does anyone have any advice on materials, model orientation on the print bed, supports, walls, infill, etc for me?

Also, I’m thinking I’ll need to find a complete lower parts kit somewhere so I guess I’ll search for that.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 6:08:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 6:45:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rat_Patrol:
All that will be with the files.
View Quote

I’ll look again. I didn’t see it with the Defcad file but I might have missed it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I've just got my 3d printer to the point that I trust it for big prints. Where does one find the files? PM me if that's better.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:55:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scul] [#5]
Originally Posted By GriswoldGuns:
I've just got my 3d printer to the point that I trust it for big prints. Where does one find the files? PM me if that's better.
View Quote

Odysee
Search for "TheGatalog"

Or Google the same term.

r/fosscad is another decent starting point, tho they have to play by reddit's rules, which makes the instructions to find the files really esoteric
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 8:59:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By scul:
r/fosscad is another decent starting point, tho they have to play by reddit's rules, which makes the instructions to find the files really esoteric
View Quote

Usually people just post the username and the project name.  DuckDuckGo finds individual new projects pretty easily with just those plus site:odysee.com.
Top Top