Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2024 9:22:57 AM EDT
New Samsung S24+ using chrome browser. Starting this morning every page I load prompts me to allow or reject your cookies. I allowed and confirmed that a couple of times then tried rejecting and confirming that. No change. I then switched to desktop view and the prompt is still there.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 12:49:12 PM EDT
[#1]
And now it is working as expected.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 9:36:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Seems to be caused by my pihole. Now I get to figure out what the new traffic being blocked is.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 1:10:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 5:57:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:
I get it 3-5 times weekly. No idea why it started.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Random-cookie-settings-message-pop-ups/3-2721449/
View Quote

I get it when I'm connected to my piHole's DNS but not when connected to wifi. But if I accept it like on cellular and switch to wifi it stays away.

I'm thinking arfcom switched to a new ad network.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 7:25:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Cookielaw.org

Just started getting this today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top