Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:02:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Daisies.
She's pushing them up.....
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:03:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:06:30 AM EDT
[#3]
They wont, there is massive search for a body double, and an express law degree...
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:17:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They wont, there is massive search for a body double, and an express law degree...
View Quote
Lol looking? Please they are creating one. Find some mid 60s woman apply hollywierd platic surgery and we're just waiting for the scarring and swelling to go down.  The new rbg will simply have to recite whatever legal code her staff and the dnc put infront of her.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:20:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Not what I was expecting.

Proof of Life (2000) Official Trailer - Meg Ryan, Russell Crowe Thriller Movie HD
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:22:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Lol looking? Please they are creating one. Find some mid 60s woman apply hollywierd platic surgery and we're just waiting for the scarring and swelling to go down.  The new rbg will simply have to recite whatever legal code her staff and the dnc put infront of her.
View Quote
30 years ago, you would be considered a crazy person... Today, your probably closer to the truth then you wanna be... I still wanna know what actually happened to
justice Scalia... seemed fishy back than, as if they were getting ready to stack the court...
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:27:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Scalia was murdered...plain and simple.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:31:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY7qGRhWcCo
View Quote
Same here. Good flick.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:44:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
I originally dismissed this.  But watching how the whole thing went down, and how quickly it was swept under the rug, and how it's never really even discussed anymore....  I'm a believer.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 1:04:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Same here. Good flick.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here. Good flick.
Agreed.  Wanted to see that last battle scene.

Instead, I am forced to think about RBG

Further, why doesn't Youtube have that short final battle scene?  
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 1:08:15 AM EDT
[#11]
What proof of life would you accept?

No longer believing what you want to believe is a hard hill to climb.

I can already hear the "looks shopped" and "a proof of life is JUST what they'd do if she was dead!" Reeee-ing

Id wager breathing, but very ill.  That can last a looong time
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 1:20:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is why I cant wrap my head about the never trumpers.. Sure trump can be retarded at times, and he wont be able to keep every promise he made... But holy fuck, think of were we would be had hill gotten 3 supreme court pics... Walls can be torn down, legacys dismantled ( look at obama) its the court that mattered.. They were after that court plain and simple, and now, it appears they have lost it for a while, then again, if they whacked one, whats a few more....
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 1:20:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 1:46:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I originally dismissed this.  But watching how the whole thing went down, and how quickly it was swept under the rug, and how it's never really even discussed anymore....  I'm a believer.
View Quote
Can't underestimate the deep state. Never know
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 1:48:18 AM EDT
[#15]
I want the death certificate.

FRBG
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 1:57:05 AM EDT
[#16]
I could see the body double thing working out. Then again they could have one of the lefty tech companies build a cyborg body for her brain to exist in.

Or Futurama.

Link Posted: 2/4/2019 2:22:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 2:27:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:19:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

30 years ago, you would be considered a crazy person... Today, your probably closer to the truth then you wanna be... I still wanna know what actually happened to
justice Scalia... seemed fishy back than, as if they were getting ready to stack the court...
View Quote
I couldn't see them pretending it's her on the bench, but I COULD see them doing that so that corrupt reporters could get a few shots of her "at the gym" from perfect angles.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:20:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I can already hear the "looks shopped" and "a proof of life is JUST what they'd do if she was dead!" Reeee-ing

View Quote
We deserve to know if she can still do her job or if she needs to be replaced.

If she can't get out of bed or engage with others, she needs to go.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:23:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Highly underrated movie.  Great build-up to the gunfight at the end, Russell Crowe running around being Russell Crowe and just enough over-acting from David Caruso to make his character interesting.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:25:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
The m249 scene is awesome.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:26:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Scalia, while a hero of mine, was old, chubby and liked the pasta. Occam's razor says his ticker gave out. Maybe you're right though. I wouldn't have thought our government was corrupt enough to make up a bullshit dossier to get PC to spy on a major party political candidate either, but here we are.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:27:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go loud.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:27:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Have you seen her legal speeches and Q&As the last couple of years?  The new RBG does not need a law degree.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:29:58 PM EDT
[#26]
K&R
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:39:02 PM EDT
[#27]
How long does the deep state think they can keep up the charade?
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think he was old, fat, and Italian, and everyone involved (Republicans and Democrats) wanted to get past the incident itself as quickly as possible so as to name his replacement.  If there had been ANY suspicions of foul play entertained by authorities, we'd still be in "Warren Commission" hearings.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:42:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I think he was old, fat, and Italian, and everyone involved (Republicans and Democrats) wanted to get past the incident itself as quickly as possible so as to name his replacement.  If there had been ANY suspicions of foul play entertained by authorities, we'd still be in "Warren Commission" hearings.
View Quote
The deep state learned their lesson from the Warren Commission.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:43:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Seriously, the media's silence on this is scary.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why no autopsy?
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:45:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Same here. Good flick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here. Good flick.
Great flick.

ETA  this thread bifurcated quickly.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#33]
RBG died they day FOX news put up the graphic. Someone with some serious power called FOX and told them to recant the statement or else.

Peolsi is stalling to get a stand in.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:47:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Has the president been pressing the issue? (i don't use twitter)
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:49:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
OK
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Go loud.
View Quote
Loud and proud like my gay cousin.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he was in that bad of health his family would have sent someone with him or he would have stayed home.  Though my dad went to the deer lease one time with damn near pneumonia and ended up in the hospital barely able to breath after choking on a fish oil pill.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:54:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I figured they're tanning her hide and fitting it to one of those Disney animatronics.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:57:37 PM EDT
[#39]
What's going on with her foot/ankle in that picture?
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
The only acceptable proof of life would be a live public appearance (appearing on the bench for the next oral arguments in 2 weeks would also be acceptable).

Not pictures, not video, not CNN saying they just finished meeting with her in private, not reporting that she is doing teleconferences...
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 11:58:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Just in time

https://www.usnews.com/news/entertainment/articles/2019-02-04/ginsburg-makes-1st-public-appearance-since-cancer-surgery
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 11:59:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Yup. She popped out like Punxatawny Phil.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 12:05:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Her bear...what does she call her bear?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 12:28:37 AM EDT
[#45]
These articles say she is working from home and walking every day with her trainer - not that I believe that.  It is not too hard to find several other articles and websites that say what infamous building she lives in.  If she is working from home and going to concerts, exercising etc, why hasn't someone parked themselves on the sidewalk to take a picture of her getting in a car?

Edit to add:  If she is healthy enough to go to a concert, she should be healthy enough to attend the State of the Union, right?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 12:36:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Fox claimed she held a seminar or something tonight. Everything I saw looked like stock photos, and I looked closely, obviously.

Has anyone seen pics with a newspaper?

Link Posted: 2/5/2019 12:38:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Fox claimed she held a seminar or something tonight.
View Quote
Seance or seminar?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:38:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Seance or seminar?
View Quote
It was a scimitar, she held a scimitar to prove what great shape she's in.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:12:00 AM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:13:06 AM EDT
[#50]
The old bat apparently went to a play about herself....what a shocker.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top