Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:38:11 PM EDT
[#2]
whups accidentally bumped golly gosh
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:40:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Hnnnnngh
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:54:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks to the poster in another thread for providing us with some Corey info which either hasn't been posted here or I missed.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/We-have-talked-about-the-best-which-is-the-lowest-of-the-low-of-Youtube-Gun-Channels-/5-2315918/&page=1&anc=84659690#i84659843
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 1:01:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm glad this thread exists.

Hnnnnggghhh
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 1:03:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Corky still sucks worse than the corvids.
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 1:41:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Did Corky get the Kunggggggggh Flu?
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 1:46:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Moose] [#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By killingmachine123:
Thanks to the poster in another thread for providing us with some Corey info which either hasn't been posted here or I missed.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/We-have-talked-about-the-best-which-is-the-lowest-of-the-low-of-Youtube-Gun-Channels-/5-2315918/&page=1&anc=84659690#i84659843
View Quote

Nah, looks like the info was posted on p10.
Pics and FB links are broken though. https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Range-Time-with-Cory-and-Erika/5-1641184/?page=10#i48713334

Sheesh, dont you remember?
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 9:48:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Moose:

Pics and FB links are broken though. https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Range-Time-with-Cory-and-Erika/5-1641184/?page=10#i48713334

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Moose:
Originally Posted By killingmachine123:

Shoot, I only checked back to page 11. This thread is great!
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 10:06:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Are they still posting to YouTube?
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 10:07:56 AM EDT
[#11]
I can’t not post in this thread.
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 10:37:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By southlak9cop:
Are they still posting to YouTube?
View Quote

There is no longer a "they."  Corey is now a master vape shop tattoo artist...and she found an actual vet before locking her social media down.

I always felt she was a victim in this as well, since I assume he also lied to her about his service record... and no doubt, their kid didn't deserve this.  I wish nothing but the best to them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 11:07:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By scuba_steve:
Corey is now a master vape shop tattoo artist...
View Quote

And, as I'm sure all of us are aware, nothing says "I'm going places" like working in a vape shop.

Link Posted: 4/9/2020 6:07:25 PM EDT
[#14]
I'd like to thank the die-hard folks here that are keeping this thread alive.

As many of you may already know I am one of the biggest critics of Cory (not so much Erika) because of his deception and Stolen Valor.  

Instead of having you look through 233 pages, I'll refresh some memories.

Cory flippantly danced in the blood of my nephew and every veteran living or dead to advance his public persona and have further financial gain.

This I will not forgive.

Fuck you, Cory...

Here lies my 26-year-old Marine Corps nephew. Two combat tours in Iraq only to come home and become one of the 22 Per Day.

Cpl. Nathan D. Mahler, United States Marine Corps, Suicide Charley 1st Battalion, 7th Marines.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/10/2020 3:02:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ishoot2live:
I'd like to thank the die-hard folks here that are keeping this thread alive.

As many of you may already know I am one of the biggest critics of Cory (not so much Erika) because of his deception and Stolen Valor.  

Instead of having you look through 233 pages, I'll refresh some memories.

Cory flippantly danced in the blood of my nephew and every veteran living or dead to advance his public persona and have further financial gain.

This I will not forgive.

Fuck you, Cory...

Here lies my 26-year-old Marine Corps nephew. Two combat tours in Iraq only to come home and become one of the 22 Per Day.

Cpl. Nathan D. Mahler, United States Marine Corps, Suicide Charley 1st Battalion, 7th Marines.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/30264/Nathan_Combat_Deployment_jpg-1359356.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/30264/Nathan_s_Birthday_jpg-1359358.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/30264/Uncle_Joe_Nathan_s_Casket_jpg-1359360.JPG

View Quote

My condolences, rest easy Marine

- Clint
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 4:41:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 10:33:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bow42] [#17]
OK, I know the story but haven't followed it since the beginning (how have I just learned about this thread?!).  Anyway can someone explain the micro valve thing?  Also the nnnnnnnnnngggggggghhhhhh deal lol.

ETA:  I'm reading this backwards at the moment and just found some explination of this stuff on page 231
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 10:45:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By bow42:
OK, I know the story but haven't followed it since the beginning (how have I just learned about this thread?!).  Anyway can someone explain the micro valve thing?  Also the nnnnnnnnnngggggggghhhhhh deal lol.

ETA:  I'm reading this backwards at the moment and just found some explination of this stuff on page 231
View Quote

You should start on page one.  It's really quite interestinggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 11:00:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By dlshady:

You should start on page one.  It's really quite interestinggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.
View Quote

I mean I guess I am sitting at work getting paid to read this so what the heck!
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 11:05:50 AM EDT
[#20]
You'll get mitral valve prolapse just reading it.

The perfect way to waste time in quarantine.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#21]
how's Erika's ass lookin?
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By merchantoffreedom:
View Quote

Probably like someone hit it with a bag full of quarters
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 11:24:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By bow42:

View Quote

At one point, in an early video, shortly after he was outed for false claims of being an 11B who was in "the sandbox", he claimed he got a medical discharge due to a pre-existing medical condition he had not revealed during his physical - mitral valve prolapse.  He claimed that due to this condition, he collapsed on a brutally hot day at the reception battalion at Benning...although weather reports at the time don't really align, but whatever.

After he collapsed, they rushed him to....wait for it...a VA hospital...off post.  Not Martin Army Community Hospital on Benning.  And at the VA hospital, they discovered the issue and were "not happy" and decided they were not going to let him stay in.  Not sure why the VA cared, or why his timeline excluded the 8 months he was on the run, the Army declaring him a deserter, or being captured and incarcerated in Indiana before being out-processed at Ft. Knox for desertion, but again, whatever.

In later videos he refers to the condition as micro valve prolapse...because, well, I guess he has a hard time keeping his stories straight.

Hence the reference and the "Hunnnnngggggggggggg" chest-clutching memes.

I may have some videos that document all of this.  Perhaps if this thread reaches some major milestone they might get reposted, but perhaps not. I have mixed feelings about them.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 11:30:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Schlange] [#24]
@ishoot2live we won't let this thread, or the memory of your nephew fade.
Take care, brother.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 12:06:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 12:34:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scuba_steve] [#26]
Originally Posted By Seiran:
You left out that he blamed his "admins" for the remark.
View Quote

Oh, no doubt, there is much more...but water under the bridge.  The TL;DR is that he lied about his military service and then, when his lies were discovered, he doubled down on them, never really coming clean.  

But he clearly suffered for it.  More than many who have done worse.  He pretty much lost everything, including his business, relationship, and son.  And his girlfriend and kid were in the blast radius.  Hard to feel good about a kid having to deal with that shit... with perhaps other kids at school giving him grief for it.  That's the thing that bugs me the most about this situation.  His ex was also likely a complete victim here, guilty only of defending her man, at least until she realized he was full of shit... but she's a big girl and has apparently moved on to better things.  The kid though, that sucks.
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 11:45:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By burkeva:
I can’t not post in this thread.
View Quote

Neither can I.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 9:23:07 PM EDT
[#28]
sheesh, things for cory seem to have gone south with baby momma number 2 as he's scrubbed her from his instagram and his bio just says he's a father to his two kids...

seems like he can't keep em....
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 6:51:01 PM EDT
[#29]
happy may everyone!
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 10:28:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: India303] [#30]
If anyone gives a shit:

Looks like Cory will have to deal with baby momma #2.  Darian Ripplemeier, hair dresser, artiste extraordinaire. Hot looking but definitely crazy.  

Child supooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnggggggg.

Vigo County court records, facebook, ect.  Interesting pic of ankle biter made to appear like dad.  Dated Nov 2019.  Shit storm filed March 3, 2020.  That moved fast.

I was bored.

ETA: Erika Maxwell and (unnamed individual) are registered at Target Baby Registry.  Due date March 16th 2020. Congrats.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 10:45:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Thanks for all the bumps and keeping this thread alive.

It can't be archived so just keep up the good work and post when you can!

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Have Bill or Cory call me

Bot does GD and Geissele thread
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:19:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Bump for my buddy that missed this entire shit show.

A sincere "HHHHRrrrrnnnngggggg" to the rest of the shitposting veterans of this thread.  

May your days be filled with a bountiful harvest and a warm wind on your face; without a fear of prolapse.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:58:33 PM EDT
[#34]
the motherfucker dyes his beard, too... fucking homo shit.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:26:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Bennjammin:
the motherfucker dyes his beard, too... fucking homo shit.
View Quote

link?
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:30:02 PM EDT
[#36]
I miss Erika.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:36:02 PM EDT
[#37]
I have mitral valve prolapse.

but I don't have Erika.

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:41:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:50:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Holy shit! This thing's still around?
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 11:43:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Holy shit! This thing's still around? 
View Quote

Like an STD!
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By scuba_steve:

link?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By scuba_steve:
the motherfucker dyes his beard, too... fucking homo shit.

link?

you gotta lurk his gram some, he deleted a bunch of posts, but he has an older one that says 'grey beard' or some shit, and on a new one when someone asks him about what he dyed his beard with, he just said 'italian.' lol
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 1:17:25 PM EDT
[#42]

you gotta lurk his gram some, he deleted a bunch of posts, but he has an older one that says 'grey beard' or some shit, and on a new one when someone asks him about what he dyed his beard with, he just said 'italian.' lol 
View Quote

What a jackass. My beard makes me look like Santa.
Well if Santa was cranky as hell.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 4:00:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Erika.............. where's Erika
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:50:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By number9XD:
Erika.............. where's Erika
View Quote

honestly, seems like she's living her life. went and had another kid or two, doing her thing. honestly good for her.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 5:29:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Hey, Corky.

It's another Memorial Day weekend, dang it!

I'll be spending some of it talking to my nephew about his ACTUAL combat "habits from the Sandbox."

He's been in his new home for almost six years and I try to visit him often. It's a lovely place, very quiet and peaceful and his lawn is perfectly manicured!  

I usually pull a chair off my truck, pop open a cold beer, sit down and spend some time chatting it up with him a few times a year.

Hey, a 26-year-old twice combat Marine should have a lot of stories to tell about their rotations to the Sandbox. RIGHT?

You've heard me talk about him MANY times throughout this thread!

Perhaps if you ever make it to Vegas you can come with me to his home in Boulder City, Nevada, and share YOUR "habits" from the Sandbox with him!

The three of us would have a blast sharing military memories.

Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend. Nathan and I will sure enjoy ours!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 10:25:30 PM EDT
[#46]
We need to take up a collection for Erika to make a documentary about naughty milfs. I volunteer to be her co-star.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 4:36:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By ishoot2live:
Hey, Corky.

It's another Memorial Day weekend, dang it!

I'll be spending some of it talking to my nephew about his ACTUAL combat "habits from the Sandbox."

He's been in his new home for almost six years and I try to visit him often. It's a lovely place, very quiet and peaceful and his lawn is perfectly manicured!  

I usually pull a chair off my truck, pop open a cold beer, sit down and spend some time chatting it up with him a few times a year.

Hey, a 26-year-old twice combat Marine should have a lot of stories to tell about their rotations to the Sandbox. RIGHT?

You've heard me talk about him MANY times throughout this thread!

Perhaps if you ever make it to Vegas you can come with me to his home in Boulder City, Nevada, and share YOUR "habits" from the Sandbox with him!

The three of us would have a blast sharing military memories.

Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend. Nathan and I will sure enjoy ours!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/30264/Nathan_Combat_Deployment_jpg-1429482.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/30264/Uncle_Joe_Nathan_s_Casket_jpg-1429510.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/30264/Nathan_s_Headstone_jpg-1429489.JPG
View Quote

Rest easy, Devil Dog.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 6:19:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By merchantoffreedom:
View Quote

Bump this question.

Link Posted: 6/11/2020 7:18:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: winddummy82] [#49]
Corey, you are a total loser!

Erika, let's see them sweater puppies!
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 11:33:09 AM EDT
[#50]
ides of june tbh
Page / 236
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top