User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:22:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Tattooed penis and underage girls.
View Quote

Tattooed penis?  She married to Kelsey Grammer?

Down Periscope - Anchors Aweigh

Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:29:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Hypergamy

Strange that she’s asking for child support. Though her official pay is not that high the financial perks of office are worth millions
View Quote

Yes, the "strong empowered woman" of america, subsidized for LIFE by mommy and daddy, ex hubby AND US tax donkey.... with various pussies paying for her "nights out"...
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#3]
And now the AOC defenders arrive.   LOL.  Perfection.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:33:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And now the AOC defenders arrive.   LOL.  Perfection.
View Quote

GD can't even get their facts straight, she's not married and not worth $25M.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:40:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe Boebert is switching to Only Fans.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:41:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Don't get me wrong, I'd knock the bottom out of that but she does not have a pretty face.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Butterface

You should cut back on the bud light.
Don't get me wrong, I'd knock the bottom out of that but she does not have a pretty face.

Beware of pretty faces that you find
A pretty face can hide an evil mind
Oh, be careful what you say,
Or you will give yourself away
Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:41:58 AM EDT
[#7]
She’s hot and very doable.  I’m in for a crack at her.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:49:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not just faithful; but as a public figure doesn't put himself in a position where he can be perceived as unfaithful under an evil media glare.  That's a whole exponential above just faithful.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there any public figure who is MAGA who isn't divorced?  Divorce and cheating on your spouses seems really really popular among the MAGA crowd.
It seems that the idea of faithfulness to one's spouse is a hard thing for people in office. Republican or Democrat. People give Mike Pence shit, but he at least was and so far has been faithful to his wife.

Not just faithful; but as a public figure doesn't put himself in a position where he can be perceived as unfaithful under an evil media glare.  That's a whole exponential above just faithful.

Well, not anymore.  Different world in the era of paparazzi---right, Senator Hart?---and it's infinitely more so in the social media era.  Especially when those running said media have every interest in magnifying your flaws as a politician saying WrongThink.

Likely a case of hypergamy, if the bizarre behavior from her husband mentioned in the thread was indeed a thing in the long-ago past.  Understandable, if morally wrong.  You're supposed to live with your choices when you make those vows.  Not trade up to someone(s) you might feel more aligned with, or feel you now deserve.

Disappointing, if not totally unexpected.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:50:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Shes cute.  I'd hit it.  If I had to work with her, she'd grow on me even more.  Would have to bend over in the broom closet.

Other than that, I've had better.

ETA her name is too close to Lorena Bobbit
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:51:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ehhh, 50%+ marriages don't last.
View Quote

I'd suspect that Arfcommer divorce is a much higher percentage
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:59:43 AM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow this thread has brought out the terminal TDS posters. I'd call them trolls but I think they're really just that mentally ill.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Triggered-143.gif

I wasn’t talking about you that time.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The dick flash happened in 2004 and she married him anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If her husband really was exposing himself to other women, then a divorce might actually be warranted.

But forget that.  Fuck Rep Lauren Boebert and all that.    (Virtue Signaling and helping Democrats for no good reason)

No kidding.

Still a weirdo. Who knows what else has been happening. It’s not like that sort of behavior just goes away. In fact, it usually escalates.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:00:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Is there any public figure who is MAGA who isn't divorced?  Divorce and cheating on your spouses seems really really popular among the MAGA crowd.
View Quote

Democrats public figures seem to be perverts, pedos and flat up criminals up to and including murders? your point hoss?
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:02:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Likely a case of hypergamy... You're supposed to live with your choices when you make those vows.  Not trade up to someone(s) you might feel more aligned with, or feel you now deserve.
View Quote

Saying "Hypergamy" is every bit as cringe and grievance fueled as saying "Patriarchy."

The second part is something fascinating to me, at least- you're never stuck. Never in life.

There's always an opportunity to punch out and start again... and the other person doesn't need to accept your reasoning.

People exploit situations to their benefit and then seriously believe they can bust out the "vow card" from their hip pocket and say "Ah-Ha! but you made a vow, and now you're stuck!"

You are NEVER stuck in life.

It's important for everyone to know this, because you only get one run.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:05:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Get real as a woman - you can't be a powerbroker in DC married to a regular blue-collared joe.  Those guys won't ever fit in DC even at MAGA think-tank foundation receptions.  The marriages  of Palin, MTG and Boebert were essentially done when they got elected - the dudes just did not know it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:05:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Democrats public figures seem to be perverts, pedos and flat up criminals up to amd including murders? your point hoss?
View Quote

Isn't it usually "Conservatives" who are always paying out big money settlements at work for being sex pests, or covering up underage Venmo sex payments to Greenberg, or flying from Palm Beach to Newark on the Lolita Express with Epstein?
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:12:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Isn't it usually "Conservatives" who are always paying out big money settlements at work for being sex pests, or covering up underage Venmo sex payments to Greenberg, or flying from Palm Beach to Newark on the Lolita Express with Epstein?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Democrats public figures seem to be perverts, pedos and flat up criminals up to amd including murders? your point hoss?

lol most of the people that went to Epstein island were dems that is public record but seems to be anyone working in DC is compromized..  
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:12:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
True.... he has some policy of never being alone with a woman that isn't his wife I believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It seems that the idea of faithfulness to one's spouse is a hard thing for people in office. Republican or Democrat. People give Mike Pence shit, but he at least was and so far has been faithful to his wife.

True.... he has some policy of never being alone with a woman that isn't his wife I believe.

It is a wise policy and I tend to do the same thing.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:15:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it is usually Democrats.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

First Rule of G.D.

NEVER Stick your Dick into CRAZY!!!  

Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:19:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yup.

She's swamp at this point
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Faithfully married for 20 years?  Don’t go to DC and get involved with politics.

It changes people.

Yup.

She's swamp at this point

You know what's going on?

Please share.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:20:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:21:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

First Rule of G.D.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First Rule of G.D.

That’s just what the unfuckable on this site say to make themselves feel better.  Fucking crazy is great. Marrying it or letting it stay at your place is stupid.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:23:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Spinners have no boobs                                          https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_8577_jpeg-2819144.JPG
View Quote

that's for gyroscopic stability
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:23:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

First Rule of G.D.

View Quote

No crazy is best dick stick.

Don't commit to crazy.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:29:39 AM EDT
[#26]
She is only 36 and has 4 kids and one of her kids is already a father.

What the actual fuck is happening where white peeps are doing this thing that black peeps do everyday?

Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:31:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That’s just what the unfuckable on this site say to make themselves feel better.  Fucking crazy is great. Marrying it or letting it stay at your place is stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First Rule of G.D.

The Problem is that the CRAZY absolutely WILL follow you to find out where you work, live & love and before you know it...  Your kid's Bunny is getting boiled & Ms. Krazy is coming at your with a big ol' knife!

There is plenty of quality Poon out there - without going into the "No Go" or "Danger" Zone on the "Crazy / Hot Matrix".

Remember, ALL women are already STARTING at "4" on the Crazy scale...

Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:38:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So, Facebook fact checkers claim she’s actually ONLY worth $50k ?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps5c0357b9_GIF-103.gif

Her lunches / dinners for a week cost $50k,
View Quote

Please just stop talking.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:39:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Sounds like she wants a whorecation. I'm available.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:43:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

First Rule of G.D.

View Quote

That's true but ... it's OK if you just do it once.

Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:44:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The Problem is that the CRAZY absolutely WILL follow you to find out where you work, live & love and before you know it...  Your kid's Bunny is getting boiled & Ms. Krazy is coming at your with a big ol' knife!

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-M6_4xfj6RWw/USOX-uHgPOI/AAAAAAAAK3E/jWALFLvbQf8/s1600/bunnyboiler.jpg

There is plenty of quality Poon out there - without going into the "No Go" or "Danger" Zone on the "Crazy / Hot Matrix".

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8f/a7/6f/8fa76f92c4e6fdd5cfaca4dbbc2619fe.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First Rule of G.D.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-M6_4xfj6RWw/USOX-uHgPOI/AAAAAAAAK3E/jWALFLvbQf8/s1600/bunnyboiler.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8f/a7/6f/8fa76f92c4e6fdd5cfaca4dbbc2619fe.jpg

No shit.  Like I sad. You can fuck it all you want. Don’t marry it and don’t let it stay at your house. I work in extremely secure facilities and my condo has an aggressive concierge. No one is getting in unless they fast rope onto the roof.  

Only the INCELS aka the unfuckable parrot the old ‘ don’t stick it in crazy’ trope.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:46:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
As far as politicians go she's a lil hottie. https://cdn.craigdailypress.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2020/06/BoebertCol-CDP-062620-781x1024.jpg

And now she can be my lil hottie horray!
View Quote

She’s an absolute liability with that absurd holster setup.

I also suspect she’s a fucking nightmare to be in a relationship with.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:47:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As far as politicians go she's a lil hottie. https://cdn.craigdailypress.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2020/06/BoebertCol-CDP-062620-781x1024.jpg

And now she can be my lil hottie horray!

But a great lay…….
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:47:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Well, not anymore.  Different world in the era of paparazzi---right, Senator Hart?---and it's infinitely more so in the social media era.  Especially when those running said media have every interest in magnifying your flaws as a politician saying WrongThink.

Likely a case of hypergamy, if the bizarre behavior from her husband mentioned in the thread was indeed a thing in the long-ago past.  Understandable, if morally wrong.  You're supposed to live with your choices when you make those vows.  Not trade up to someone(s) you might feel more aligned with, or feel you now deserve.

Disappointing, if not totally unexpected.
View Quote

40 yrs ago women profs were telling their female students that men were like houses...you start out by getting into
one you can afford but always with the eye to trade up.
Monogamy was for back when people had short life spans...so... with longer life expectancies marriage to only one man
is not necessarily in a woman's best interests.

Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:03:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Divorced and a grandma at 36.

Conservative values ladies and gentleman.
View Quote

Right up there with Presbyterians and pro-choice Catholics.

Hey - at least the Pelosi's and Clinton's made it!   Clearly, liberals are way better at the whole marriage, ethic and standards thing.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No shit.  Like I sad. You can fuck it all you want. Don’t marry it and don’t let it stay at your house. I work in extremely secure facilities and my condo has an aggressive concierge. No one is getting in unless they fast rope onto the roof.  

Only the INCELS aka the unfuckable parrot the old ‘ don’t stick it in crazy’ trope.
View Quote

False!  If they had ANY chance to be with ANY female, they would GLADLY stick it in the crazy because that may be the only ones who let them stick it in.

Those of us who have been around the Rodeo know that some "rides" are sure exciting, but getting kicked in the head or a broken shoulder at the end of that "ride" isn't really worth it.  There are a lot of other Fillies that are fun to "ride" but don't try to roll over & kill you if you "ride" a different one.

Best Advice I gave my Dad gave me, and I passed on to my Son when he started dating - "Don't Stick It In The Crazy!"
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

First Rule of G.D.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First Rule of G.D.

Bad news, chief, if'n it *IS*, or thinks it *IS*, a woman, it has the crazy.  The only question is how much crazy how often.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

False!  If they had ANY chance to be with ANY female, they would GLADLY stick it in the crazy because that may be the only ones who let them stick it in.

Those of us who have been around the Rodeo know that some "rides" are sure exciting, but getting kicked in the head or a broken shoulder at the end of that "ride" isn't really worth it.  There are a lot of other Fillies that are fun to "ride" but don't try to roll over & kill you if you "ride" a different one.

https://image-cdn.essentiallysports.com/wp-content/uploads/Horse-falls.jpg

Best Advice I gave my Dad gave me, and I passed on to my Son when he started dating - "Don't Stick It In The Crazy!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://image-cdn.essentiallysports.com/wp-content/uploads/Horse-falls.jpg

I’ve been around plenty. You limit your options and enjoy your life in the tame lane.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:13:46 PM EDT
[#39]
So there is a chance?
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:15:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are critiquing her personal choice of holsters?
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:15:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Bad news, chief, if'n it *IS*, or thinks it *IS*, a woman, it has the crazy.  The only question is how much crazy how often.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First Rule of G.D.

As the Hot / Crazy matrix chart reminds up, ALL women already start at a "4" on the Crazy Scale.

They key as always is the Ratio of "Hotness" to "Craziness".  
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:24:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
MGT divorced, Palin divorced, Boebert divorced, AOC still faithfully married.
View Quote
Is she though?

"During the 2018 election campaign, Ocasio-Cortez resided in Parkchester, Bronx, with her partner, web developer Riley Roberts. They got engaged in April 2022 in Puerto Rico."
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:28:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Is she though?

"During the 2018 election campaign, Ocasio-Cortez resided in Parkchester, Bronx, with her partner, web developer Riley Roberts. They got engaged in April 2022 in Puerto Rico."
View Quote

And rofl at anyone in DC being faithful.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:30:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I call dibs. I may or may not live in the same town as her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, she's available.

Giggity

I call dibs. I may or may not live in the same town as her.

She sends me mail regularly - sadly it's just political info.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Fucking crazy is great. Marrying it or letting it stay at your place is stupid.
View Quote

I used to agree.

Two facts of the modern era tend to make it risky.

It is VERY easy for a stalker to track down their victim nowadays.

It is too easy to ruin a mans life with a false allegation.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scourned" has never been more appropriate.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:35:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Midlife crisis / time to find greener pastures, Ala female filing for divorce.  That just gutted my respect for her. ( depending on WHY she’s divorcing him ). These days a huge % of women divorce simply because the kids moved out and their ability to commit died off, now it’s time to whore, they are bored, or see greener grass over in another dudes field,

not for any actual abuse / neglect occurring.
View Quote

So GD.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:36:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is she though?

And rofl at anyone implying that 1 year "together" is a long time.  I've had a relationship with a mayonnaise jar that lasted longer than that.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:39:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

A new bot enters the thread.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:45:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
MGT divorced, Palin divorced, Boebert divorced, AOC still faithfully married.
View Quote
DeSantis also.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:49:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top