Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2024 6:33:31 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

Seeing as how I was only able to practice for 1 race and missed the qualifying race which I started behind the pack, I'm pretty pleased with 2nd place overall finish.
Link Posted: 9/22/2024 8:14:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice!  How did you set up the car?
Link Posted: 9/23/2024 1:05:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FrankHKP7:
Nice!  How did you set up the car?
View Quote

I'm running 42.5wt in the shocks with dual spacers on the rt  -3 camber all around. 3° toe in on LR, 1° Toe out on RR. Jconn Smoothies with TDK sauce. It's a stock class so everything else is box stock except for the Rx.
Link Posted: Today 4:04:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Kind of cheating to go from flying helis to cars. There are about 2 less dimensions.  

How cool is that track about coming out and running for fun?
Link Posted: Today 5:14:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By broken_reticle:
Kind of cheating to go from flying helis to cars. There are about 2 less dimensions.  

How cool is that track about coming out and running for fun?
View Quote

Shit bro I've only been flying for close to 2 years. I'm in no way an expert lol. The track is way cool and always welcoming to new people. Tues and Wed nights 5 to 9 are best to run for practice. Sat is Race day from 9 to 2. Track is setup for oval right now but will be changing to offroad with jumps in a month or so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top