User Panel

Page / 5111
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 4:48:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:

Considering that’s from 2016 I’m going to guess “yes.”
View Quote

Sorry, I didn't see it when it occurred and love Malik, the 'good' Obama. I'm just trying to distract myself from the spectacle of a multiple armed felon's "state" funeral w/ golden colored casket and LEO salutes. It's infuriating and I'm the most pro cop person you'll meet.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 4:53:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

Yes, this man was no hero.  Why the fuck are people treating him as one?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Balista:
Great job guys, saluting a life long felon in a state funeral.

Yes, this man was no hero.  Why the fuck are people treating him as one?

Ark of the New Covenant.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 4:55:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By realwar:
George Floyd funeral turns on Trump as Rev. Bill Lawson says 'first thing we have to do is clean out the White House' to rid America of 'prejudice and bigotry' - as Nation of Islam provides security and Jamie Foxx and Channing Tatum join mourners  

A pastor at George Floyd's funeral called for the White House to be 'cleaned out' and urged the public to vote as hundreds of mourners, including the families of Ahmaud Arbery, Botham Jean and Eric Garner, gathered to say goodbye to the beloved father.  

Rev. William 'Bill' Lawson shared powerful remarks at the private service in Floyd's hometown of Houston, demanding that Floyd's death not be a fleeting movement, but a catalyst for real change.

'Is this going to be like so many other movements - a moment of anger and rage and back to business as usual? You could say that because the prejudiced and the bigoted are not going to change. But we can do some things to change them… Obviously the first thing we have to do is to clean out the White House,' Rev. Lawson said as the crowd erupted in applause.

'That has to come closer to us than Washington. Our states and counties and cities have to have good leadership. That means that we have to go and vote,' the pastor emeritus of Wheeler Baptist Church urged.

Rev. Al Sharpton delivered a stirring sermon, calling out President Donald Trump for focusing more on ending protests than police brutality and blasting the NFL for silencing peaceful protesters like Colin Kaepernick.

About 500 guests including stars like Jamie Foxx, actor Channing Tatum, NFL star J.J. Watt and Congressman Al Green attended the funeral service at the Fountain of Praise Church on Tuesday, the culmination of a long farewell to the man whose death has rocked America and fueled calls for police reform.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/06/09/21/29420192-8401421-image-a-198_1591733589683.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/06/09/18/29416526-8401421-image-a-154_1591725100676.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/06/09/16/29409798-8401421-image-a-51_1591715980997.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/06/09/17/29412164-8401421-image-a-89_1591718409542.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/06/09/17/29412714-8401421-image-a-100_1591719427267.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/06/09/19/29417504-8401421-image-a-165_1591728384315.jpg

More
View Quote

fuck all of those people

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 4:56:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By brass:

That works extremely well, because then the population breaks into groups of either supporting the decisiohn or again sit, and they fight each other without addressing the original issue at all.

https://i.imgur.com/BJeyK92.jpg

View Quote

Hahaha
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 4:56:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:
The only way to cause a comms blackout would be a truly massive broadband transmitter.  The types I am familiar with might get you a couple of football fields of denial and it would take a few months of engineering to get it right.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EXPY37:
Originally Posted By Buzz69:

lol

The guy could be ANTIFA, sure. This part of the tweet " appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment." is dumb.

Agree... I don't see how someone scans a H-T and changes the code plug...

Unless there is something out there that is revolutionary.

Trump makes these seemingly wild claims, and they almost without exception turn out to be accurate, because he's getting intel from places we can only imagine.

Just consider HCQ.
The only way to cause a comms blackout would be a truly massive broadband transmitter.  The types I am familiar with might get you a couple of football fields of denial and it would take a few months of engineering to get it right.

You can do some interesting things, in theory, with ignition coils, spark plugs, some wire, a battery and a switch. Small, fairly cheap and novice level.

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:01:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By EOTWAWKI:

Even after all white people have been bred out of existence, as long as they have any form of history passed down, they’ll continue to blame the “evil ghosts“ for their problems. Haunted by whitey for all eternity.

I could see a point in the future where WuTang’s Ghost Face Killa is morphed into stories of a white supremacist that stalked minorities in NYC in the last years of the (20th century.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glklvr:

It will be blamed on national level stuff, funding by the white-run state, the white population, institutional racism, etc. There will ALWAYS be an excuse.

Even after all white people have been bred out of existence, as long as they have any form of history passed down, they’ll continue to blame the “evil ghosts“ for their problems. Haunted by whitey for all eternity.

I could see a point in the future where WuTang’s Ghost Face Killa is morphed into stories of a white supremacist that stalked minorities in NYC in the last years of the (20th century.

So basically I Am Legend.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:11:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#7]
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:

Surrender them nothing.
View Quote

Take from them....everything.

eta:  because NOTHING will appease them.  It wouldn't matter if they were given 87% of the territory.   They would just soil themselves and ask for more.

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:14:19 PM EDT
[#8]

I’ve somewhat joked about this in the past (private citizens organizing ethnic autonomous zones) as things decayed, but it’s weird that it’s actually happening.

LOL @ the cops claim. Just, LOL.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eesmith:

Six blocks of downtown Seattle as well as the police precinct have been seized and declared an autonomous zone, Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club is also reportedly down there armed.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/DFF80817-76E0-4F46-8B0B-A911A0178895_jpe-1453854.JPG

I’ve somewhat joked about this in the past (private citizens organizing ethnic autonomous zones) as things decayed, but it’s weird that it’s actually happening.

Tom Chittum is a prophet.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:26:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Trump makes these seemingly wild claims, and they almost without exception turn out to be accurate, because he's getting intel from places we can only imagine.

Just consider HCQ.
View All Quotes

lol

The guy could be ANTIFA, sure. This part of the tweet " appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment." is dumb.

Just consider HCQ.

Not saying you’re wrong @EXPY37, but I think we all agree President Trump is privy to some things we know nothing about.
With that said he also likes to troll people and see who bites.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:28:05 PM EDT
[#11]
On Sony donating $100 million to BLM...

Sony Music made the donation.

Sony Music Entertainment (commonly referred to as Sony Music) is an American global music conglomerate owned by Sony Corporation of America and incorporated as a general partnership of Sony Music Holdings Inc. through Sony Entertainment, a subsidiary of the Japanese conglomerate Sony.[3]

Formerly:

Columbia Records Inc.
(1947–1965)

CBS Records
(1965–1991)

Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
(1991–2004)

This is the US Entertainment industry, not the Japanese, which should be no surprise to anyone what their agenda is.

If you know how huge multinational corporations work, they don’t have allegiance to any country

They also easily hide their true ownership via shareholders, trusts & shell corporations incorporated in Caribbean Islands - the same used by bankers, dictators, Royal families, cartels & various other dirtbags to hide their illegal cash. One such law firm had its client list leaked a couple years ago, forget the name, but the news coverage conveniently omitted certain high level people in the files & focused on dictators & blacklisted celebrities.

I’d bet dollars to donuts it’s not the Japanese.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:29:45 PM EDT
[#12]

just listen

nsfw

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
From Seattle....

The Left isn't as unprepared as some here think.

https://i.imgur.com/qq0yQfP.jpg

View Quote

We know it is up there, but they have taken years to get that way. It is nothing like that in our
area to any great extent.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:34:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By togadelic:

just listen

nsfw

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:34:18 PM EDT
[#15]
From AZ

Seems like we're not the only ones that remember.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:34:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By bluemax_1:

The sad part is, while we think of it as a joke right now, the way things are currently going it wouldn't surprise me that much, if it not only becomes a reality in the next decade or two, but becomes a virtue signaling badge.

"Oh yes, Margaret. I took one of those tours and had a whole train pulled on me! 6 guys! That's more than the 4 that Karen had! I highly recommend it! Don't forget, you really want to have at least $1000 cash in your purse too, for reparations for everything they've suffered. I heard Susan actually took $9,000, but we couldn't do that because we had to replace the water heater. Robert should be out of the hospital soon. He's got a really nice gunshot wound to the abdomen to show off by the poolside now. He's so proud".
View Quote

Make sure to have your plastic surgeon on standby to stitch your asshole back together.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:35:18 PM EDT
[#17]

just listen

nsfw

View Quote

How old is that recording? I didn't think people were still looting? Also, who ever was speaking seems like they want boots on the ground.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:35:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By michigan66:
Originally Posted By eesmith:

Six blocks of downtown Seattle as well as the police precinct have been seized and declared an autonomous zone, Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club is also reportedly down there armed.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/DFF80817-76E0-4F46-8B0B-A911A0178895_jpe-1453854.JPG

for those who don't know, Thomas Chittum wrote a book called Civil War 2: The Coming Breakup Of America.  It's a prescient nonfiction book predicting the US devolving into race-based gang warfare (among other things).  It may or may not be available on the internet in pdf.

it's a must-read.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:37:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
The most 5D chess move Trump could ever pull off is getting re elected.

Everything hinges on that, it they take this momentum plus the WH plus the congress.....forget about it.

If you don't vote for Trump, you're voting for what's going on in America currently.  A Trump that doesn't have to worry about getting re elected scares me to death in regards to 2A, but gives me great hope for immigration, and the great culture war.  That plus the old hag surely will kick during the second term.
View Quote

The 2A IS a concern.

However, he COULD be waiting until term two to make ironclad protections for the 2A.

I said could. Who knows. I know, I know, bumpstocks...

But that could very well have been the least of all evils to lull certain... people...into thinking President Trump isn’t all bad.

He’s a chess master.

So in the end, if he goes of the rails, we still have the ability to water trees.

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:47:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:
If someone put what was happening now in a serious movie 5+ years ago people would rip it for being unrealistic.
View Quote

HA!!!

You ain’t wrong!

When I was a kid if you told me ain’t would be in the dictionary someday, I would have called you crazy.

All the teachers constantly told us all, ain’t, is not proper grammar...
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:54:56 PM EDT
[#21]

Cops lined up saluting a felon's funeral, It looks like a local national hero is being laid to rest.
The media is constantly on about this guys funeral.

I wonder what the funeral of Captain David Dorn looks like?
The media is not trying very hard to remind me of that one.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Balista:
Great job guys, saluting a life long felon in a state funeral.

Cops lined up saluting a felon's funeral, It looks like a local national hero is being laid to rest.
The media is constantly on about this guys funeral.

I wonder what the funeral of Captain David Dorn looks like?
The media is not trying very hard to remind me of that one.

National hero...

Lol

He ain’t no Chris Kyle.

Regardless of your views on CK, he has my respect.

You can g00gle Chris Kyle’s funeral and George’s can’t hold a candle to it.

We currently need a whole lot more Chris Kyle, and a whole lot less capitulation.

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:56:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HTHF] [#22]

just listen

nsfw

View Quote

Some women wan't to watch the world burn.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:56:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 36trap] [#23]
From Seattle....

View All Quotes
From Seattle....

ARFcom names?  These secret squirrels and others like them are here.

Originally Posted By Banditman:
We know it is up there, but they have taken years to get that way. It is nothing like that in our
area to any great extent.

Don't underestimate your enemy and keep in mind they travel well.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:57:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By walkinginadangerzone:

How old is that recording? I didn't think people were still looting? Also, who ever was speaking seems like they want boots on the ground.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By walkinginadangerzone:

just listen

nsfw

The call took place during the looting.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:59:17 PM EDT
[#25]

ARFcom names?  These secret squirrels and others like them are here.
View Quote

tracking IP addresses within the commie zone?  

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:01:14 PM EDT
[#26]

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:07:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#27]
Attachment Attached File

I wonder if he would have been so handily confirmed, if not for the current situation?  He doesn't fit the liberal mold of a "good black person".  He sounds as though he fits the conservative mold.  Would he have been #metoo'd, if nominated last month?  I hope he lives up to this powerful speech.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

You can do some interesting things, in theory, with ignition coils, spark plugs, some wire, a battery and a switch. Small, fairly cheap and novice level.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

lol

Just consider HCQ.

A spark transmitter is very noisy and covers a wide band.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:10:52 PM EDT
[#29]
From Seattle....

View Quote

Meh.  Fuckers would run in a gunfight.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:12:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EaFYzjJUcAAh5zq?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Oh for fucks sake...

I got no COC words.

But the words sound a lot like the charging handle being let go as the bolt goes into battery...

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#31]
On Sony donating $100 million to BLM...

Sony Music made the donation.

Sony Music Entertainment (commonly referred to as Sony Music) is an American global music conglomerate owned by Sony Corporation of America and incorporated as a general partnership of Sony Music Holdings Inc. through Sony Entertainment, a subsidiary of the Japanese conglomerate Sony.[3]

Formerly:

Columbia Records Inc.
(1947–1965)

CBS Records
(1965–1991)

Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
(1991–2004)

This is the US Entertainment industry, not the Japanese, which should be no surprise to anyone what their agenda is.

If you know how huge multinational corporations work, they don’t have allegiance to any country

They also easily hide their true ownership via shareholders, trusts & shell corporations incorporated in Caribbean Islands - the same used by bankers, dictators, Royal families, cartels & various other dirtbags to hide their illegal cash. One such law firm had its client list leaked a couple years ago, forget the name, but the news coverage conveniently omitted certain high level people in the files & focused on dictators & blacklisted celebrities.

I’d bet dollars to donuts it’s not the Japanese.
View Quote

The “entertainment” industry has sucked since the boy bands starting hopping out of Orlando.  Electrotuned fuckery.

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By jeepnstein:
What happens when the utilities fail?  Do they call on the City to step in and fix their Autonomous Zone for free?  Fire?  

What they will have if this thing is allowed to take root is every criminal in the area taking up residence there to try to stay out of the reach of the law in more civilized areas.  From there it's a downward spiral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FNe7l3KkQU
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jeepnstein:
Originally Posted By Dracster:
Originally Posted By godzillamax:
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EaFHpQfU8AAsVRf?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EaFHpQfU4AAdIe5?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EaFHpQgU0AEUzeM?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EaFHpQfUEAAR-fw?format=jpg&name=small
What next, burning tires and barricading the entryway points? Looks like a map of Mogadishu during the movie Black Hawk Down.

Build a 10' high wall around the area and cut/block the utilities. After everyone inside dies from Dysentery, burn it like a giant shitter and move on with life.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/48680/Oregon-Trail-900x530_jpg-1454309.JPG
What happens when the utilities fail?  Do they call on the City to step in and fix their Autonomous Zone for free?  Fire?  

What they will have if this thing is allowed to take root is every criminal in the area taking up residence there to try to stay out of the reach of the law in more civilized areas.  From there it's a downward spiral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FNe7l3KkQU

BING-

FUCKING-

O...
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:15:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:16:46 PM EDT
[#34]

he's also the incoming USAF Chief of Staff.

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:16:59 PM EDT
[#35]
From Seattle....

View Quote
Armed fighting aged male...
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Interesting article in the local news today.  LE slashing tires in Minnesota.

Skip to 1:10:15 to watch the boys get all stabby on some tires.

George Floyd death: Protests continue in dozens of U.S. cities

During the nights of unrest following the death of George Floyd, some protesters and journalists returned to their cars, only to find their tires slashed.

On May 30, every car in the south Minneapolis Kmart parking lot had their tires punctured. According to witnesses, the National Guard was responsible. Andrew Kimmel, former head of video at Buzzfeed News, and Radio Canada journalists had parked their rental cars in that lot.

The next day, Canadian news network Global News captured live footage of law enforcement slashing the tires of a car.

Tires were slashed throughout the Twin Cities, and over a week later, the Minnesota Department of Public Safety (DPS) confirmed police and state patrol were responsible for these actions.

During the days of unrest, the state had activated a Multi-Agency Command Center (MACC) to coordinate law enforcement groups. The implemented strategies targeted individual situations, and were not a general order, according to DPS.

However, on May 31, the Anoka County Sheriff’s Office was reportedly given the command to “disable illegally abandoned vehicles via tire deflation.” They slashed the tires of two cars abandoned on the Washington Avenue roadway over I-35W.

They did not participate in the Kmart parking lot tire slashings, according to their statement. No agency has come forward to confirm their involvement with this incident.

“Life safety issues were a concern due to the previous two days of civil unrest in the City of Minneapolis, as rioters had used unoccupied vehicles as weapons,” read Anoka County’s statement.

The “attacks” which utilized vehicles, according to DPS, include instances where cars drove through protests at high speeds and one instance where a car had been pushed towards law enforcement while it was running. Some cars also contained rocks, concrete, and sticks, they said.
View Quote

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/06/09/police-slashed-tires-during-minneapolis-protests/

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:20:42 PM EDT
[#37]

I’m not watching this, but I can imagine the LOLs. Fox New is the true patruits.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:21:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Notice the signal to noise ratio over Epstein getting louder?  Trump ramping up pressure on DNC...
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:23:45 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

"Treat the site with EZ-4, then we'll just go in and scoop up the sleeping beauties for processing...."
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:23:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#40]
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/46582/222_png-1454630.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmhvb6hyRp0

I wonder if he would have been so handily confirmed, if not for the current situation?  He doesn't fit the liberal mold of a "good black person".  He sounds as though he fits the conservative mold.  Would he have been #metoo'd, if nominated last month?  I hope he lives up to this powerful speech.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/46582/232_png-1454637.JPG

View Quote

God help him.  He’s gonna need it.  A man is qualified or he’s not.  His record isn’t stand out and weak on combat (no air Medal no DFC no V) but that doesn’t mean he isn’t capable.  This will throw cold water on the narrative that a black man hasn’t risen to the highest flag rank available.  He will probably go on to serve as Chairman JCS...
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:24:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By HTHF:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HTHF:

just listen

nsfw

YT version

Chicago, this is your mayor *WARNING* foul language!!! Turn sound up and wait till end.

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:26:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By ryann:

The LVNR was one of the best tools in the drawer until cunt administrators took it away.  A lot of people get shot by cops these days because “progressive” police departments have taken away everything but the taser. I blame administrators, I blame asskissing police officers who tout the party line and teach shit that doesn’t work, and I blame geldings and bitches in internal affairs bureaus who fuck cops over for using an “unauthorized” tactic in the heat of a brawl.
GD thinks there’s a thin blue line-I always feared my own administration far more than the scum on the street.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ryann:
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

@Miami_JBT   Ill take your word my man. I do have to ask you what is your opinion on some of the new policies that some major depts. are enacting such as ratting out your partner who you have to trust with your life if they do do something out of line. maybe a choke hold after fighting some meth head for 15 mins in a ditch fighting to keep the guy from grabbing your weapon, lets say he did use a banned choke. do you advise your superiors? becoming known as a rat in your dept.  or do you look the other way and risk being fired? honest question that ive been speaking to others in the field about some new policies. Its a crazy and very difficult time to be an officer today. I can honestly say that i am happy that i left the job.

I don’t know how you’d subdue or restrain someone of a certain size/strength disparity without putting your arm around their head & neck area.

The LVNR was one of the best tools in the drawer until cunt administrators took it away.  A lot of people get shot by cops these days because “progressive” police departments have taken away everything but the taser. I blame administrators, I blame asskissing police officers who tout the party line and teach shit that doesn’t work, and I blame geldings and bitches in internal affairs bureaus who fuck cops over for using an “unauthorized” tactic in the heat of a brawl.
GD thinks there’s a thin blue line-I always feared my own administration far more than the scum on the street.

It really is bizarro world when I’m agreeing with you on so many aspects of policing.

Cats & dogs living together...
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:27:28 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:28:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sconnieVLP] [#45]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

God help him.  He’s gonna need it.  A man is qualified or he’s not.  His record isn’t stand out and weak on combat (no air Medal no DFC no V) but that doesn’t mean he isn’t capable.  This will throw cold water on the narrative that a black man hasn’t risen to the highest flag rank available.  He will probably go on to serve as Chairman JCS...
View Quote

“Record isn’t standout ” WTF are you talking about?

He just spent the last two years doing nothing but eating, sleeping and breathing all things China/NK and his assignment prior to that was the CENTCOM deputy and the AFCENT commander the assignment before that.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:29:59 PM EDT
[#46]

just listen

nsfw

View Quote

Mayor you need to check your fling attitude.  Truth to power.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:31:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BSmith79] [#47]
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:
From AZ

https://i.redd.it/v8y89qbj0w351.jpg

Seems like we're not the only ones that remember.
View Quote

That cop was / is a piece of shit and deserves to swing.

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#48]

subscribed.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:40:29 PM EDT
[#49]

I'm wondering if it's a publicity stunt under direction, i.e. "Look, I don't give a shit how you personally feel, just do it for the cameras to appease the protesters. If it'll help quell the civil unrest... whatever".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
They are showing the Floyd funeral live on all the MSM channels. Police saluting him as the casket goes by.

I'm wondering if it's a publicity stunt under direction, i.e. "Look, I don't give a shit how you personally feel, just do it for the cameras to appease the protesters. If it'll help quell the civil unrest... whatever".

CNN’s Zuck: “Maybe if we broadcast the funeral for this criminal, they won’t trash our building again.  Our reporters might not even get beat up by the protesters and looters if we pander more.  And, it will get us ratings.  Those losers will actually watch this crap.  And we can stir up more resentment and hate toward whites”

“Um, Mr. Z, you are white.”

“Yeah, but I’m not a Trump supporter.  They would never touch me, or trash my neighborhood,  and besides, we have armed guards in our gated community.”
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:46:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Interesting article in the local news today.  LE slashing tires in Minnesota.

Skip to 1:10:15 to watch the boys get all stabby on some tires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7hM_sdpkQ

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/06/09/police-slashed-tires-during-minneapolis-protests/

View Quote
They were also using cars to deliver the incendiary devices.  I suspect a big reason was the threat to start firebombing the suburbs.
Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top