Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5099
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:37:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Yep. Have you ever seen how fast they can rebuild a barn?
https://media1.tenor.com/images/2d0432b3941acfa100b2d266ed56c5ee/tenor.gif?itemid=17407420
Machines!
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:37:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Good Evening Riot Crew

Hey buddy!
Lutsch meine Schanz von hinten

später vielleicht

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0a6182efc5ec93a6242b570f81394c0e/tenor.gif?itemid=11098164

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:37:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By abpcl9:
Trump got almost 60% of the votes in Lancaster county in 2016 to Hitlery's only 37%
View Quote

Good data.

Sadly that didn't save Kenosha until Kyle showed up.

Trump won that town as well.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:37:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
They're gonna need some more numbers if they want to riot, they'll miss their window if they don't do it tonight, reinforcements will be there by tomorrow.

We'll see how good their organizational ability to summon commie fags is now.
View Quote
I wonder if anybody's driving in from philly.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:38:02 PM EDT
[#5]

I am game later

View All Quotes
Anyone else down for another Riot Squad call tonight?
@Mr_Mowett

I am game later

Nice!
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:38:05 PM EDT
[#6]
@Mr_Mowett
View Quote

I can never say no to you.

Riot Call is live. Go to https://join.skype.com/F7lr0cYK4kgE or if that doesn't work start Skype and search for "William Mowett".
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:38:21 PM EDT
[#7]
@Mr_Mowett
View Quote

Clothing mandatory?
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:39:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
I wonder if anybody's driving in from philly.
View Quote

That's my biggest curiosity right now.

Kenosha was fueled because it's drop dead in the middle of Chiraq and Milwaukee.   Interesting to see if they'll have the ability to summon commies from big cities within an hour driving distance.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:39:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MCDXXV:

Clothing mandatory?
View All Quotes
@Mr_Mowett

Clothing mandatory?

In fact it's prohibited. Look, I don't make the rules.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:39:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Thanks,
Just let me know...
View Quote

We'll know hopefully by tomorrow night as long as USPS doesn't drop the ball err plates.

I'll IM you with the results so not to clog the thread.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:39:36 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

@FCSD2162

Waiting on you dude, call's up
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:39:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Clothing mandatory?
View All Quotes
@Mr_Mowett

Clothing mandatory?

no

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:40:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
View Quote
Don't know if she's more lethal with the gun or the sandal
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:41:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Clothing mandatory?
View Quote

Good question.....kinda tricky answer..if you have to wear a mask its a jockstrap...otherwise anything is accepted.........as I insert the movie "free willy."

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:43:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MotorMouth] [#15]

No, the carrier fits like a 11.5" x 9.7" plate.  Mine I am pretty sure are 12"x 10" .
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Before I knew anything about plates they had a sale on carriers like last Dec in a GD thread.  I jumped on board before I knew anything....  Carrier is from Blue Force but the wrong size because....I am stupid.....  Has good reviews, maybe I should bust my cherry in the EE....

@Scoobysmak

What size plate carrier do you need? I have two spares both for 10x12 or large SAPI.

I need a carrier that will hold the plates I just received in the mail, HESCO 4401's, single curve shooters cut (I think that was it, it was the pre-order posted in this thread like 100 pages back...).  The carrier I have fits but its pretty snug even when all "extended."

For comparison the carrier I have is a Blue Force Gear: MM-PLATE-2-MD-BK (on the tag is says medium, Cage 3X9S8).

Do the plates fit in the carrier?

If so, you might just need to buy a better fitting cummerbund.

No, the carrier fits like a 11.5" x 9.7" plate.  Mine I am pretty sure are 12"x 10" .

Their website says that medium will hold 12.5 x 9.5, so get yourself some velcro straps . . . Shit, that won't work.  

See if you can find some that will fit your plates and order them now.

Get a seam ripper, some dyneema (or other tough thread), an upholstery needle, and some nylon webbing, then make a plan for how to re-craft the PC if you decide that you need to wear it before your new PC arrives.

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:45:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Good evening Riot Threaders!

Anybody else having slow page loads, and streams locking up?
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:46:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By zach_:
Good evening Riot Threaders!

Anybody else having slow page loads, and streams locking up?
View Quote

no no issues on my end
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:46:15 PM EDT
[#18]

Clothing mandatory?
View All Quotes
@Mr_Mowett

Clothing mandatory?

Nope!
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:47:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By troll2:

The line in the sand constantly moves. The bottom line is nobody is going to do shit, besides play dress up and play with toys in the basement.

The time for action came and went. This should have been stopped at the beginning but it wasn't so now it's escalated to 3 states burning and fake news covering it up.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By netstorm:
I was told in Pennsylvania they wouldn't put up with this. Looks like they are destroying everything already.

The line in the sand constantly moves. The bottom line is nobody is going to do shit, besides play dress up and play with toys in the basement.

The time for action came and went. This should have been stopped at the beginning but it wasn't so now it's escalated to 3 states burning and fake news covering it up.

While I certainly agree that allowing these riots to move beyond day 1 was monumentally stupid (or brilliantly strategic depending on what you believe is occurring). There is simply no way to take your comment seriously. We have seen video evidence that your statement is either ignorant or an outright lie.

ANTIFA/BLM have been run out of town after town all across the country. They’ve gotten their asses kicked in ditches in CO., in parks in OR. & on the streets of a small town in Ohio.

They were met head on on their turf on a Sat. afternoon in Portland OR. by a ballsy bunch of Patriots who held their own (& could’ve kicked major ass with a little more violence of action & good leadership).

A 17 year old young man, a hero in my book, wasted 2 & permanently crippled another in the streets of Kenosha.

Citizens outside of Kenosha fired shots at a mob of rioters approaching their home from their porch. Forcing them to flee in terror.

Example after example of Americans standing up & acting in the face of the mob.

And those are only the examples we have on video. No doubt there are many more.

And no doubt the further & harder the Marxist scum push the more severe the backlash will be as more & more decent people reach their boiling point.

Let us all pray that this ends before we reach that inevitable tipping point. Where Joe 6 pack truly says “fuck it” dawns his plate carrier, AR & heads down to lay waste to as many commies as he can find before he’s killed or arrested. But make no mistake, we will get to that point if this continues. And when we do you’ll see a blood letting that hasn’t occurred on American soil in over 150 years.

Americans will not cower in their basements for fear of the mob. They only wait to act now out of a very astute sense of self & conveniences preservation. But if this continues they’ll come to realize that the preservation of Liberty is far more important than the preservation of life & conveniences.

You can take that to the bank.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:51:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Cristo11:

While I certainly agree that allowing these riots to move beyond day 1 was monumentally stupid (or brilliantly strategic depending on what you believe is occurring). There is simply no way to take your comment seriously. We have seen video evidence that your statement is either ignorant or an outright lie.

ANTIFA/BLM have been run out of town after town all across the country. They've gotten their asses kicked in ditches in CO., in parks in OR. & on the streets of a small town in Ohio.

They were met head on on their turf on a Sat. afternoon in Portland OR. by a ballsy bunch of Patriots who held their own (& could've kicked major ass with a little more violence of action & good leadership).

A 17 year old young man, a hero in my book, wasted 2 & permanently crippled another in the streets of Kenosha.

Citizens outside of Kenosha fired shots at a mob of rioters approaching their home from their porch. Forcing them to flee in terror.

And no doubt the further & harder the Marxist scum push the more severe the backlash will be as more & more decent people reach their boiling point.

Let us all pray that this ends before we reach that inevitable tipping point. Where Joe 6 pack truly says "fuck it" dawns his plate carrier, AR & heads down to lay waste to as many commies as he can find before he's killed or arrested. But make no mistake, we will get to that point if this continues. And when we do you'll see a blood letting that hasn't occurred on American soil in over 150 years.

Americans will not cower in their basements for fear of the mob. They only wait to act now out of a very astute sense of self & conveniences preservation. But if this continues they'll come to realize that the preservation of Liberty is far more important than the preservation of life & conveniences.

View All Quotes
I was told in Pennsylvania they wouldn't put up with this. Looks like they are destroying everything already.

ANTIFA/BLM have been run out of town after town all across the country. They've gotten their asses kicked in ditches in CO., in parks in OR. & on the streets of a small town in Ohio.

They were met head on on their turf on a Sat. afternoon in Portland OR. by a ballsy bunch of Patriots who held their own (& could've kicked major ass with a little more violence of action & good leadership).

Let us all pray that this ends before we reach that inevitable tipping point. Where Joe 6 pack truly says "fuck it" dawns his plate carrier, AR & heads down to lay waste to as many commies as he can find before he's killed or arrested. But make no mistake, we will get to that point if this continues. And when we do you'll see a blood letting that hasn't occurred on American soil in over 150 years.

Americans will not cower in their basements for fear of the mob. They only wait to act now out of a very astute sense of self & conveniences preservation. But if this continues they'll come to realize that the preservation of Liberty is far more important than the preservation of life & conveniences.

when they showed up in OKC, the police made it clear there would be zero tolerance of bullshit here.   They did their little 2 hour march, got back on their buses and left the city.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:51:47 PM EDT
[#21]

Their website says that medium will hold 12.5 x 9.5, so get yourself some velcro straps . . . Shit, that won't work.  

Get a seam ripper, some dyneema (or other tough thread), an upholstery needle, and some nylon webbing, then make a plan for how to re-craft the PC if you decide that you need to wear it before your new PC arrives.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Before I knew anything about plates they had a sale on carriers like last Dec in a GD thread.  I jumped on board before I knew anything....  Carrier is from Blue Force but the wrong size because....I am stupid.....  Has good reviews, maybe I should bust my cherry in the EE....

@Scoobysmak

What size plate carrier do you need? I have two spares both for 10x12 or large SAPI.

I need a carrier that will hold the plates I just received in the mail, HESCO 4401's, single curve shooters cut (I think that was it, it was the pre-order posted in this thread like 100 pages back...).  The carrier I have fits but its pretty snug even when all "extended."

For comparison the carrier I have is a Blue Force Gear: MM-PLATE-2-MD-BK (on the tag is says medium, Cage 3X9S8).

Do the plates fit in the carrier?

If so, you might just need to buy a better fitting cummerbund.

Working on getting another carrier.  If I have to wear it in the next 2 months I will be dead anyway if I have to wear it for more than 15 minutes or 3 miles, which ever comes first...  Physical exercise is in the works but for me its a very slow road for any significant improvement.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:00:21 PM EDT
[#22]

Clothing mandatory?
View Quote

NO (but I'm not doing a video call)

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:00:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Is there a dedicated Lancaster stream not the twitch BS?
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:00:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ar15Jason] [#24]
My Neighbor is cool as heck bought Him, and my other Neighbor and me these, Will be here tomorrow and by Thursday. Never heard of the company(Down Range Industries) but heck for free. I've never owned armor before.
AR500 Level III 3 Body Armor Plates Pair - Curved 11x14 Swimmer/SAPI
Spall Pad Cover (for Front & Back Plates): Yes - $99.95
Side Plates: 6x8 Side Plates - $30.00
Trauma Pads (for Front & Back Plates): Yes - $30.00
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:02:01 PM EDT
[#25]

I know, I already put somebody on ignore list days ago.   Guess I'll do it now
View Quote

He’s talking bout me!
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:02:41 PM EDT
[#26]

King of the demoralization post.

Quit that bullshit please.  Nobody is doing shit because it's liberal shitholes, the one time it ventured into a mix demo town, three commies got dropped by Saint Kyle.

See how many KYLEs pop up if they try this shit in red America.   Thread is full of commies getting the fuck kicked out of them for trying bullshit in red neighborhoods or towns.

Patriots will win despite what you think!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:03:07 PM EDT
[#27]

ANTIFA/BLM have been run out of town after town all across the country. They’ve gotten their asses kicked in ditches in CO., in parks in OR. & on the streets of a small town in Ohio.

They were met head on on their turf on a Sat. afternoon in Portland OR. by a ballsy bunch of Patriots who held their own (& could’ve kicked major ass with a little more violence of action & good leadership).

Let us all pray that this ends before we reach that inevitable tipping point. Where Joe 6 pack truly says “fuck it” dawns his plate carrier, AR & heads down to lay waste to as many commies as he can find before he’s killed or arrested. But make no mistake, we will get to that point if this continues. And when we do you’ll see a blood letting that hasn’t occurred on American soil in over 150 years.

Americans will not cower in their basements for fear of the mob. They only wait to act now out of a very astute sense of self & conveniences preservation. But if this continues they’ll come to realize that the preservation of Liberty is far more important than the preservation of life & conveniences.

View All Quotes

You should post more.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:04:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Nutro:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:06:23 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:06:55 PM EDT
[#30]
I guess someone on the commies side is saying don't cross this line let them come to us and we control the narrative....funny you said it that way..
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:08:11 PM EDT
[#31]

no no issues on my end
View Quote

Seems ok now.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:09:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Humm take your children home....interesting tactic.....

dodgeball.jpg
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:09:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xmission] [#33]
Originally Posted By Who_Me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBYyrfFWpz4
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nutro:

The two twits doing the stream say they spoke to the autistic persons mother, who said he was 14.

GW Pundit is saying that Police say he was an adult male.

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Thanks homie
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:14:28 PM EDT
[#35]
I am not playing, I went from 0 to 100 this week. Full kit I weigh 25 lbs more. More weight than planned.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:18:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By BLKVooDoo:
I am not playing, I went from 0 to 100 this week. Full kit I weigh 25 lbs more. More weight than planned.
View Quote

What all are you counting in that weight?

My carrier is like maybe 1-2 lbs but need a new one....
Plates like around 15lbs
Helmet is around 2.5 lbs
Mask and spice filter I am not sure but doubt they weight over 5 lbs.

Never mind....it adds up quick....

That puts me at 24.5 if the weights are accurate.

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:20:55 PM EDT
[#37]

Plates like around 15lbs
Helmet is around 2.5 lbs

View Quote

Got a water bladder? 8 pounds per gallon.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:21:07 PM EDT
[#38]

Plates like around 15lbs
Helmet is around 2.5 lbs

View All Quotes

Plates like around 15lbs
Helmet is around 2.5 lbs

I have to start my training with #50
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:21:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Re:  the activists' speeches in Lancaster.  

Never has so little been said, by so many people, so loudly.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:21:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xmission] [#40]
I'm into music and follow a bunch of musician types on IG. Every once in a while they'll let their political views slip, and most of their followers will agree with liberal bullshit. It's really depressing.

Here's a IG post from George Lynch (Dokken, Lynch Mob).

Check out the comments. People are tired of this shit. He got killed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE-Wpm8BZ67/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:22:42 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Meh, 25 pounds is barely anything.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:24:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By xmission:
I'm into music and follow a bunch of musician types on IG. Every once in a while they'll let their political views slip, and most of their followers will agree with liberal bullshit. It's really depressing.

View Quote

Speaking of people that think they are privileged because people might actually know who they are if you said their name....I hope the NFL ratings totally tanked today and they got WOKE....
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:25:16 PM EDT
[#43]
If I may, music for the riot thread:

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:25:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:26:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

Truth 100%  Sad its this way.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:27:23 PM EDT
[#46]

King of the demoralization post.

Quit that bullshit please.  Nobody is doing shit because it's liberal shitholes, the one time it ventured into a mix demo town, three commies got dropped by Saint Kyle.

See how many KYLEs pop up if they try this shit in red America.   Thread is full of commies getting the fuck kicked out of them for trying bullshit in red neighborhoods or towns.

Patriots will win despite what you think!
View Quote

First it was "it's just portland, they won't go to the rest of the state because it's red"

Well they fucking burned it to the ground while denying it burned.

If you had a bunch of dogs, how many times would you let them bite you before you decided you had a problem? Would you scold them, then scold them when they did it again, then watch a TV show about dogs when they did it again only with more dogs?

The country is the country, even the so called blue parts. This isn't a football game, there is no "winning" when half the country is rioting and the other half is losing their shit because of a "pandemic".

This should have been nipped in the bud by the institutions responsible for law and order. The fact that it hasn't, and the fact that the whole fiasco is being covered up is plenty of reason to be demoralized.

Cheering on riots because you think it will help Trump win makes as much sense as collapsing the economy so the democrats win. Ultimately both are destroying the country.

How in the blue fuck are we supposed to get out of this in 4 years!?! By all indications it's not going to stop regardless.

Anybody giddy over this needs their head examined.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:28:28 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:28:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Good Evening Riot Crew

View Quote

Good evening sir!
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:30:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By xmission:

View Quote

I never heard of the faggot, but here is  my comment

"What a joke of a musician you are, virtue signaling the destruction of innocent people's property, and as we've seen even people's lives is truly despicable."
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:30:13 PM EDT
[#50]

Good data.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By abpcl9:
Trump got almost 60% of the votes in Lancaster county in 2016 to Hitlery's only 37%

Good data.

But . . . But . . . We won!

A lot of good that's doing the people of Kenosha and everywhere else.

Fwiw I don't blame Trump, this has been in the making for a long time, I just don't see a way out.
Page / 5099
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top