Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5107
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:52:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I should break out my '84 Ride The Lighting Tour Sweat Shirt, actual, w/the sleeves cut off.  Yeah.  I was there.  With Cliff.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:34:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:03:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Good Morning Riot Squad!

Looks like we had some close to be riotin last night.

Back to a somewhat normal sleep schedule. Last week was a sure way to flip my days and nights.

Have a good day.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:25:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/gay-campground-in-michigan-draws-accusations-of-transphobia-for-banning-trans-men

The owners of a private campground for gay men in Michigan are drawing the ire of some in the transgender community for barring people without male genitalia.

OMG, this is hilariously satisfying to me.  LMAO
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:35:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:55:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/breaking-gop-leader-mitch-mcconnell-announces-support-open-borders-radical-merrick-garland-attorney-general/

The swamp is back in business. GOP leader Mitch McConnell announced today he will support Biden nominee Merrick Garland for Attorney General. Garland is an open border zealot who believes Congress should censor the internet and limit unapproved speech in America. Garland also believes the Antifa attacks in Portland for the past year are not…
View Quote

Opinion - This Merrick Garland is gonna be one evil SOB AG.................
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:59:01 AM EDT
[#7]

That sucks...........
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:03:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Everybodygotone] [#8]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
I should break out my '84 Ride The Lighting Tour Sweat Shirt, actual, w/the sleeves cut off.  Yeah.  I was there.  With Cliff.
View Quote

I saw Metallica a couple times. Owned a few albums. Hetfield is probably and ok guy, but too much of a pussy to speak out against his woke partners.

Fuck that noise

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:04:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By cody22:

View Quote

Concur. He comes across as a scheming weasel.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:20:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:47:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Socalmopar] [#12]
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

I saw Metallica a couple times. Owned a few albums. Hetfield is probably and ok guy, but too much of a pussy to speak out against his woke partners.

Fuck that noise

https://i.ibb.co/vzcbkM0/metallica2.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Fuck that noise

Hollywood's 2 concise words for Hetfield Metallicka
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:02:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cody22:

The swamp is full of people bound for the lowest level of hell
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:04:37 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

If only this weren't true
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Fuck that noise

View Quote

yeah - the jumped the shark in that photo when they were shopping on Rodeo Drive all gucci'd out
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:45:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:20:33 PM EDT
[#18]
GOOD MORNING RIOT SQUAD

Have a great day!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:16:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:45:48 PM EDT
[#20]
LOL, have a good day RS, thanks for the laughs today Cece and Hollywood, I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:51:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
LOL, have a good day RS, thanks for the laughs today Cece and Hollywood, I appreciate it.
View Quote

How's your mom?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:41:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
Does RS have any opinions on .22 bolt guns?  I don't have a .22 and even with the difficulty in finding ammo somehow I'm thinking I want one.  Leaning towards a bolt gun.  I was liking the price point and looks of the Savage B22 FVSR but I'm hearing that folks have issues at times with extracting cases.  Now I'm looking at the Tikka T1X or CZ 457 American if I can find one locally.  Not looking to compete - just want something to work on my technique/accuracy shooting off of bags or a bipod seated at a bench/table.  

Another regional forum near me has someone offering up a CZ455  22 LR in stainless with a boyds stock (plus original) plus the .22 WMR barrel and a vortex crossfire ii 6x18 on vortex precision rings on a DIP extended pic rail.  They are looking for $800 which seems really reasonable.

View Quote

Marlin 7xx or 8xx series

CD
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:43:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

How's your mom?
View All Quotes

How's your mom?

We had a PET scan done yesterday, to better figure out if nearby lymph nodes have been infected with the cancer.  Good news is from CT scan no cancer in lungs or liver, just waiting by phone now for PET scan results and hopefully being scheduled for surgery sooner rather than later.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:27:04 PM EDT
[#24]

dp-28? or is that a lewis?
View Quote

Lewis gun

CD
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:39:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
Does RS have any opinions on .22 bolt guns?  I don't have a .22 and even with the difficulty in finding ammo somehow I'm thinking I want one.  Leaning towards a bolt gun.  I was liking the price point and looks of the Savage B22 FVSR but I'm hearing that folks have issues at times with extracting cases.  Now I'm looking at the Tikka T1X or CZ 457 American if I can find one locally.  Not looking to compete - just want something to work on my technique/accuracy shooting off of bags or a bipod seated at a bench/table.  

Another regional forum near me has someone offering up a CZ455  22 LR in stainless with a boyds stock (plus original) plus the .22 WMR barrel and a vortex crossfire ii 6x18 on vortex precision rings on a DIP extended pic rail.  They are looking for $800 which seems really reasonable.

View Quote

CZ all the way.

The used CZ455 looks like a good deal with the accessories.

Not dissing Tikka or Ruger, but CZ's have a very good reputation; AND, they bought Colt.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:40:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:42:53 PM EDT
[#27]
@Hollywood-Shooter

Math and all, this one is for you.  

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:45:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:45:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:49:13 PM EDT
[#30]

Truth
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:54:10 PM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:54:41 PM EDT
[#32]

We had a PET scan done yesterday, to better figure out if nearby lymph nodes have been infected with the cancer.  Good news is from CT scan no cancer in lungs or liver, just waiting by phone now for PET scan results and hopefully being scheduled for surgery sooner rather than later.
View All Quotes

How's your mom?

Here's to hoping for more good news from the PET scan.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:56:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Lewis gun

CD
View Quote

Hope you are well and happy.

Just realized, by looking at your sig line, just how much time you've spent in Iraq and AFG.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#34]

So far...

He on pace to break the all time lie record.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

How's your mom?

Indeed.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:58:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#36]

View All Quotes

How's your mom?

+3
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:58:24 PM EDT
[#37]
https://justthenews.com/nation/technology/prior-removing-transgender-critical-book-amazon-changed-policies-ban-books-hate

Retail giant made policy change sometime prior to purging from its store "When Harry Became Sally," a book criticizing transgender ideology.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:01:06 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Glad we could provide some comedic distraction for you.

Prayers for your mother.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:11:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:15:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
1.  They're all nobodies
2.  That's how you neuter your nuclear deterrence and invite the Chicoms or the Russians to launch a first strike.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
1.  They're all nobodies
2.  That's how you neuter your nuclear deterrence and invite the Chicoms or the Russians to launch a first strike.

I bet that Biden doesn't have the active football. It is likely with either President Obama or with Speaker Pelosi.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:20:53 PM EDT
[#41]

Colleges and universities are definitely moving to the model on the right, especially in social sciences.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:22:21 PM EDT
[#42]
https://justthenews.com/government/congress/reparations-bill-pays-commissioners-top-federal-salary-cites-outdated-level

Commissioners — charged with considering a national apology and reparations for slavery — are to be paid under the bill at GS-18 level, the top pay grade for federal workers until passage of the 1978 Civil Service Reform Act.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:24:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:25:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:26:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#47]

+3
View Quote

Best of luck to you guys.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:31:55 PM EDT
[#48]
https://headlineusa.com/diversity-czar-biden-war-blacks/

Dyjuan Tatro, whom the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee recently hired as the senior adviser on diversity and inclusion, accused President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris of racism over the past two years in since-deleted tweets, the New York Post reported. New information also revealed that Tatro, a convicted felon and for...

Riddle me this.  Does the constitution mention czar's? I do not think either party president should have these czar people. Weren't czar's something that the common people revolted against once before, though not in this country? Do they never learn the lessons of history? Of course, czar MAY just be another terminology for imminent revolution and I just don't know it yet.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:33:51 PM EDT
[#49]
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/540021-indiana-house-approves-bill-that-would-eliminate-license-to-carry

Indiana’s state House on Monday passed legislation that would eliminate handgun licensing in the state, over objections from the State Police.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5107
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top