Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5111
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:39:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Everybodygotone] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cm:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/blm-image-20220120-001_jpg-2246966.JPG

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1483608639760105472

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/blm-image-20220120-002_jpg-2246969.JPG

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1483608473044942848

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/blm-image-20220120-003_jpg-2246972.JPG

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1483608473044942848

we have an answer to biden's covid problem

more blm and antifa protest in major citiies....

and since the bigger and more violent, the more people stay home....have blm and antifa burn them all down

View Quote

So tone deaf. BLM support has predictably gone limp like occupy wall street. Further rioting just hurts the democrats so I kinda wish they would.

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:46:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Pugz:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCRwwdg2P9wMight get spicy in DC.

View Quote

The FIB opps I mean Patriot Front showed up.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:52:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pugz] [#3]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

The FIB opps I mean Patriot Front showed up.
View Quote
So did Auntie Fu.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:55:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:
View Quote

I had to make sure this is real and not the Babylonbee

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:57:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:13:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Ya, unfortunately they didn't do the world a favor and have one big Jim Jones koolaid party, but the landscape is changing.

Ngo and others destroyed their image as well as the quiet traction they were gaining with the mainstream left.  

The commies never go away, they just rebrand / re-market themselves every decade or so.

Eternal vigilance.

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:35:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:48:04 PM EDT
[#8]

TSA allowing migrants to use arrest warrants as ID to get past airport security - meanwhile as a citizen with proper ID I've been pulled out of line for the pat down.  How nice.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 5:19:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 5:29:24 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Advice: get liquored up, works for her.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 5:32:13 PM EDT
[#11]

She/he/whatever should go fuck itself
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

So biden said fake news too?
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 5:35:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By hippowrangler98741:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Can you imagine a worse job to have to do? Splaining Joe's babbling has got to be a beeotch.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:10:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By zach_:
Can you imagine a worse job to have to do? Splaining Joe's babbling has got to be a beeotch.
View Quote

Nah she comes across like a true believer.  She way she breathlessly spins Admin positions tells me she enjoys it.  Submissive personality with a blend of narcissistic self-love.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:18:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By HBAR16:

Nah she comes across like a true believer.  She way she breathlessly spins Admin positions tells me she enjoys it.  Submissive personality with a blend of narcissistic self-love.
View All Quotes

Some jobs are literally lying out ya ass for a living and she's really good at it and still comes off as a cock wad
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:46:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#16]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Some jobs are literally lying out ya ass for a living and she's really good at it and still comes off as a cock wad
View All Quotes

Most press secretaries are ministers of propaganda.

One wrote a book on it that Joseph Goebbels used as a reference. (I think it was Wilson's ??? Maybe later.)

I vaguely remember studying it in Contemporary American History in college.
Getting old sucks. LOL
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:19:41 PM EDT
[#17]

One wrote a book on it that Joseph Goebbels used as a reference. (I think it was Wilson's ??? Maybe later.)

View Quote

Edward Bernay's "Propaganda" maybe?

http://whale.to/b/bernays.pdf

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”
― Edward Bernays, Propaganda
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:25:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:25:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#19]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Edward Bernay's "Propaganda" maybe?

http://whale.to/b/bernays.pdf

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”
― Edward Bernays, Propaganda
View Quote

That's the slime ball. For some reason I thought he was a presidents personal secretary. Guess not.

Thanks for jogging my memory.

He worked for the Committee on Public Information under Wilson.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:31:06 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote
Cockwad would be a step up
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
View Quote

Every time I see one of these idiots with a superiority complex giving a press conference about why we have to have these mandates, and they don't have their fucking mask on, I wonder why the reporters don't seem to have the integrity to point out that if these mandates were so important, than the idiot trying to ram them down everybody's throats should be wearing their fucking mask while standing at the podium.  

It's blatantly obvious that they are issuing orders for other people to follow, while openly displaying that those orders do not apply to them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:40:07 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

And Nancy Pelosi, and Ted Kennedy, and...
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By JPN:

View All Quotes

Ted is still sober... quite a streak.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:23:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cm] [#24]
some coverage of the 'patriot front' group at the dc march for life

they appeared to have extra protection from interactions with anyone else

note all the police almost allways were turned toward the crowd, with their backs to the pf people

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/the-strange-group-patriot-front-was-at-the-march-for-life-in-dc-today/5-2524195/

edit - I don't know what's going on with the hot linking... it looks good before I submit it, but it's not hotlinked when the post comes up, and half the time I try to fix it, it still won't come up right
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:34:40 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

I spent much of my life as a commission pay based salesmen. Selling Joe's bullshit would be damn near impossible unless my customer was an idiot. There are not that many idiots out there.
I find it hard to understand how anyone still supports him, or his handlers. Their creditably is Z E R O at this point.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:34:43 PM EDT
[#26]
DeSantis campaign - the video is at link

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:46:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By cm:
some coverage of the 'patriot front' group at the dc march for life

they appeared to have extra protection from interactions with anyone else

note all the police almost allways were turned toward the crowd, with their backs to the pf people

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/the-strange-group-patriot-front-was-at-the-march-for-life-in-dc-today/5-2524195/
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:58:57 PM EDT
[#28]

Getting old sucks. LOL
View All Quotes

Getting old sucks. LOL

Shit propaganda would be better than that shitshow.  Its what corruption looks like
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:06:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cm] [#29]

View Quote

well, there were others in prior gd threads that had said they were heavily infiltrated...

edit - would you like that posted in the gd thread, or should I posted and credit you for finding it?

nvrmind - elcope posted it
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:30:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fantomas] [#30]
Originally Posted By cm:

well, there were others in prior gd threads that had said they were heavily infiltrated...

edit - would you like that posted in the gd thread, or should I posted and credit you for finding it?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cm:

I did not find that Rigian posted that

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 12:07:57 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

I find it interesting that there are many board optics spinners, and others, pushing a lot of stuff this evening....
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 12:10:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By cm:

I find it interesting that there are many board optics spinners, and others, pushing a lot of stuff this evening....
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cm:

this is an interesting thread

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/People-who-are-most-likely-to-spread-conspiracy-theories/5-2524219/?page=1
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 12:19:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cm] [#33]

you mean the people pushing that what we see and know to be true..... is a conspiracy, and doesn't happen?

like the number of attacks on blacks, that turn out to be blacks faking attacks, wasn't true, and hoaxes are only a small amount of the attacks that happen.....

even though it's the fake attacks that seem to show up in the news, get massive attention, then when exposed as a fake, disappear

but all the reactionary actions and laws that get put in place remain...

opps... the fake hate crime stuff was in the other thread...

too many people pushing arfcom believes in conspiracies...
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 1:42:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By cm:

you mean the people pushing that what we see and know to be true..... is a conspiracy, and doesn't happen?

like the number of attacks on blacks, that turn out to be blacks faking attacks, wasn't true, and hoaxes are only a small amount of the attacks that happen.....

even though it's the fake attacks that seem to show up in the news, get massive attention, then when exposed as a fake, disappear

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cm:

we live in interesting times

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 2:02:13 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 2:05:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

View Quote

that was no accident

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 7:32:21 AM EDT
[#37]

Shit propaganda would be better than that shitshow.  Its what corruption looks like
View All Quotes

Getting old sucks. LOL

I thought Psaki was resigning January 1st? Did I imagine that?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 9:43:51 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

Changing his diapers maybe?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 9:54:43 AM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

He is not that far gone. I am sure he can still dress and bathe himself.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:09:39 AM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

The incident where he walked up to reporters while saying "my butt's been wiped", seems to indicate that may not be the case.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:12:31 AM EDT
[#41]

The incident where he walked up to reporters while saying "my butt's been wiped", seems to indicate that may not be the case.
View All Quotes

Nah. He says stupid shit like that all the time.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:21:55 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:29:54 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

You’re sure, or you know?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:58:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 12:23:00 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 3:21:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Urban survival tips

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 4:41:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Urban survival tips

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJlJlhlWQAARRfL?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 4:53:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Urban survival tips

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJlJlhlWQAARRfL?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

I hate how cavalier they are about it, but I like the idea.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 5:55:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 6:20:24 PM EDT
[#50]

Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top