Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:03:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Clown World is always full of surprises

Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:04:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1389276986720223234/CxqMPvIg?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Hopefully she "deals with it" for at least a few months.

Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:05:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:06:53 PM EDT
[#5]

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1389276986720223234/CxqMPvIg?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

I am literally gasping for air as I am laughing so damn hard.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:10:27 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Wtf...
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:10:29 PM EDT
[#7]
From the "They're at it again" or " Hey look over there" file

Why did the Biden Census Bureau add 2.5 million more residents to blue state population count?

Most of the revisions to the original estimates have moved in one direction: population gains were added to blue states,
and population losses were subtracted from red states. The December revisions in population estimates under the Biden Census Bureau added
some 2.5 million blue state residents and subtracted more than 500,000 red state residents.
These population estimates determine how many electoral votes each state receives for presidential elections
and the number of congressional seats in each state.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:10:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

View Quote

And I'm trying not to puke.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:21:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

And I'm trying not to puke.
View Quote

So you're struggling with bulimia?
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:24:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:25:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:31:31 PM EDT
[#12]
So I've seen these clips recently of Tucker destroying Frank Duntz, which is long overdue.  I remember years ago hearing him on Hannity radio show and thinking what a phony this guy is (Luntz, but you could say Hannity too).   Now we find out this.

Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:33:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:36:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:39:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Why did the Biden Census Bureau add 2.5 million more residents to blue state population count?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Most of the revisions to the original estimates have moved in one direction: population gains were added to blue states,
and population losses were subtracted from red states. The December revisions in population estimates under the Biden Census Bureau added
some 2.5 million blue state residents and subtracted more than 500,000 red state residents.
These population estimates determine how many electoral votes each state receives for presidential elections

Rumors are that they are going to take the 2nd congressional seat Texas won and give it back to New York State.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:41:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MotorMouth] [#16]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

I remember her. For being so petite she was deceptively spacious.
View Quote

Most women can handle a 22 inch long, 8 pound object.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:49:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

So you're struggling with bulimia?
View Quote

Ha! I didn't intend the pun.

Good catch!
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:52:00 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2021 10:05:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/838883203678470184/image0.jpg?width=600&height=399
View Quote

In the divorce settlement, Bill will only get to control your implant on alternate weekends and 2 weeks in the summer.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 10:15:47 PM EDT
[#20]

I love reading someone's preachy advice and then looking up at their profile to see what a shitshow they must be.
View Quote

x2

Link Posted: 5/3/2021 10:18:01 PM EDT
[#21]

Definitely after, probably because of the plague of frogs that came.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2021 10:23:18 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 5/3/2021 10:23:58 PM EDT
[#23]

He kept a straight face. I did not.  
View Quote

He filmed that a few times.....
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 10:27:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#24]

ETA: Calling out Tucker for this?

Link Posted: 5/3/2021 10:32:43 PM EDT
[#25]

quote- Most of the revisions to the original estimates have moved in one direction: population gains were added to blue states,
View Quote

<---this is my shocked face....
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 10:35:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 10:39:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 10:53:44 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

The replies are bizarre. What's Tucker got to do with a Black woman attacking Asian women?

I guess Tucker is the new Trump.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 10:57:05 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:30:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:33:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By JPN:

I agree, but I'll take the last part a step farther.

Combining the known possible side effects of the vaccine (issues that have been reported in the news media, but they didn't dwell on them and described them as "rare") with my medical history, I view the vaccine as being roughly equal to putting a round in a revolver, spinning the cylinder, then putting it to my head and pulling the trigger.  Odds may favor there not being any major problems, but there is a real possibility of a very bad outcome, for me.  Their refusal to consider that possibility, doesn't make it go away, and I have been given no reason to view them as anything other than self-centered assholes that will not bother to consider whether or not they may have been wrong, if they somehow do end up forcing me to take the vaccine and it results in my death.

Yet they keep saying I don't care about others, and my choices are putting them in danger ...while they also claim the vaccine is proven to protect them from the danger that I would supposedly create.  It becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy, as I already see myself not caring if they die.
View Quote
We are living Idiocracy with our lives being dictated by a bunch of medical technocrats who couldn't make it in private practice.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:34:46 PM EDT
[#32]

The replies are bizarre. What's Tucker got to do with a Black woman attacking Asian women?

View All Quotes

They likely didn't watch the video, and assumed it was a white guy in a MAGA hat.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:41:19 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

Now you know how she feels when she's tying her shoes.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:45:34 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By stoner01:

My man!

Hey, when you're allowed to do research,  married or not, you go do research

https://live.staticflickr.com/5786/21010012139_3cf387bcff.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:50:09 PM EDT
[#35]
From The Atlantic rag...

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/05/the-people-who-wont-get-the-vaccine/618765/

"which, again, they barely stopped living"  --he canceled his life for 15 months and is jealous of you rubes that didn't

View All Quotes
From The Atlantic rag...

...Although I think I'm right about the vaccines, the truth is that my thinking on this issue is motivated. I canceled vacations, canceled my wedding, avoided indoor dining, and mostly stayed home for 15 months. All that sucked. I am rooting for the vaccines to work.

But the no-vaxxers I spoke with just don't care. They've traveled, eaten in restaurants, gathered with friends inside, gotten COVID-19 or not gotten COVID-19, survived, and decided it was no big deal. What's more, they've survived while flouting the advice of the CDC, the WHO, Anthony Fauci, Democratic lawmakers, and liberals, whom they don't trust to give them straight answers on anything virus-related.

The no-vaxxers' reasoning is motivated too. Specifically, they're motivated to distrust public-health authorities who they've decided are a bunch of phony neurotics, and they're motivated to see the vaccines as a risky pharmaceutical experiment, rather than as a clear breakthrough that might restore normal life (which, again, they barely stopped living). This is the no-vaxxer deep story in a nutshell: I trust my own cells more than I trust pharmaceutical goop; I trust my own mind more than I trust liberal elites.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/05/the-people-who-wont-get-the-vaccine/618765/

"which, again, they barely stopped living"  --he canceled his life for 15 months and is jealous of you rubes that didn't

Here is my problem with the piece from The Atlantic... and those that sound just like that guy.

When they want you to take the vaccine there is a guilt trip laid at your feet. "As a clear breakthrough that might restore normal life."

Is the vaccine that breakthrough? Because when you DO take the vaccine they quickly point out you must remain masked because it wont keep you from getting it, you must stay masked and avoid eating indoors etc...

So which is it?
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:56:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By MinnFinn:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MinnFinn:

You think she can actually tie her shoes?
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:57:49 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote
Hmmm... Whatever could the reason be? (Nah, can't be a total lack of punishment directed by those elected and entrusted to provide basic services to the residents of NYC)
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:58:28 PM EDT
[#38]

I can't breafth
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:59:51 PM EDT
[#39]

I swear to God I'd be fired.
View All Quotes
Bitch needed slapped

I swear to God I'd be fired.
People like that are the reason I never entertained Law Enforcement as a career. Well, that and I don't have the right personality and temperment for the job.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 12:03:14 AM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Looks to me like she flat kicked anorexia's ass.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 12:03:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Here is my problem with the piece from The Atlantic... and those that sound just like that guy.

When they want you to take the vaccine there is a guilt trip laid at your feet. "As a clear breakthrough that might restore normal life."

Is the vaccine that breakthrough? Because when you DO take the vaccine they quickly point out you must remain masked because it wont keep you from getting it, you must stay masked and avoid eating indoors etc...

So which is it?
View All Quotes
From The Atlantic rag...

...Although I think I'm right about the vaccines, the truth is that my thinking on this issue is motivated. I canceled vacations, canceled my wedding, avoided indoor dining, and mostly stayed home for 15 months. All that sucked. I am rooting for the vaccines to work.

But the no-vaxxers I spoke with just don't care. They've traveled, eaten in restaurants, gathered with friends inside, gotten COVID-19 or not gotten COVID-19, survived, and decided it was no big deal. What's more, they've survived while flouting the advice of the CDC, the WHO, Anthony Fauci, Democratic lawmakers, and liberals, whom they don't trust to give them straight answers on anything virus-related.

The no-vaxxers' reasoning is motivated too. Specifically, they're motivated to distrust public-health authorities who they've decided are a bunch of phony neurotics, and they're motivated to see the vaccines as a risky pharmaceutical experiment, rather than as a clear breakthrough that might restore normal life (which, again, they barely stopped living). This is the no-vaxxer deep story in a nutshell: I trust my own cells more than I trust pharmaceutical goop; I trust my own mind more than I trust liberal elites.

So which is it?

They don't apply logic to their arguments.  They weren't applying logic to the face mask issue, either, because it started out with the CDC saying not to wear masks, because they wouldn't do any good, then it switched to the CDC saying you had to wear masks, while democrat politicians shifted toward supporting the mask requirement, but not wearing them themselves - Pelosi just kept a scarf around her neck for a very long while, and we still see democrats walk up to a podium with a mask on, then take the mask off to speak (in violation of the rules they keep saying we should follow).

Somebody put the vaccine message into their group consciousness, and they simply don't bother to question ideas that get that far, even when it conflicts itself.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 12:05:54 AM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes

She should do a motivational speaking tour, "Anorexia and Me".
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Hummm...

Link Posted: 5/4/2021 8:34:39 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

Truly distasteful.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 8:49:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By RTX:

Truly distasteful.
View All Quotes

Front-butt asphyxiation?
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 8:51:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 9:09:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 9:13:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 9:14:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#50]

Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top