Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5100
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 1:53:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Hey brother, was worried about you after that last post you made in your awesome thread.

Hope all is well on the home front!
View Quote

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 1:54:14 AM EDT
[#2]
WOW Portland is lit as fuck tonight......violent shit tonight.
View Quote

Cant watch.

Cliff notes?
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 1:56:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep just started a fire in Portland Police Association building
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 1:58:15 AM EDT
[#4]
First night ive heard them deem it a riot on the LRAD
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:02:55 AM EDT
[#5]
First night ive heard them deem it a riot on the LRAD
View Quote
They've deemed it an illegal protest every night and I've seen no use of LRAD.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:06:14 AM EDT
[#6]
No intel on Ohio yet?
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:10:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:11:39 AM EDT
[#8]
stream link?
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:35:46 AM EDT
[#9]
PPB pushing people thru a neighborhood. Residents yelling "get off my lawn", "go home".
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:38:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Good shit here

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:42:56 AM EDT
[#11]
I think this is OK to post...let me know if i need to take it down

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:48:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:56:27 AM EDT
[#13]

That's on a fucking US courthouse
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:23:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:31:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:34:44 AM EDT
[#16]
In Portland... “if they grab your people, grab them back”  

The feds aren’t fucking around, these morons are getting revved up to get wrecked lol
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:40:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:
In Portland... "if they grab your people, grab them back"  

The feds aren't fucking around, these morons are getting revved up to get wrecked lol
View Quote

Go read some reddit comments and most of these idiots think Federal authority only applies on Federal property. Truly bizarre thinking.

This same chick just also said she didn't get her first boyfriend until 15 which was racist because of her skin color. Don't know what HS she went to but at 15 the vast majority of kids were scared to hold a girl's hand Asking a girl to a dance took guy's weeks of being pressured into it
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:58:10 AM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:39:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: exponentialpi] [#19]
The virtue signaling is reaching new heights. The student had to be “rehabilitated” to graduate college.

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:01:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Hmmmm, did anyone see this on the news yesterday?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:01:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By mancow:

BATTLE GROUND VORTAC

Hah
View Quote

You realize there's a town named "Battleground, Washington" right across the river from Portland, right?
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:16:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

Based on Pelosi's descriptions we could say that those weren't stormtroopers kidnapping graffiti artists, it was taxpayer-funded Ubers transporting mostly peaceful protestors to their court hearings.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:18:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

MY BACK!

I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!

SOMEBODY CALL A UNION STEWARD!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:20:40 AM EDT
[#24]
In on Income Tax Return Page!
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:42:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

Based on Pelosi's descriptions we could say that those weren't stormtroopers kidnapping graffiti artists, it was taxpayer-funded Ubers transporting mostly peaceful protestors to their court hearings.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

Brilliant!
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:47:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Chicago's murder numbers for the weekend through 7:00 AM Sunday.  Looking peaceful since BLM took charge .  Previous year's numbers included for reference.  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:47:53 AM EDT
[#27]

HARDIN COUNTY, Ky. (Video from WAVE via CNN) —
A Kentucky couple has been forced to wear ankle monitors after a woman who tested positive for COVID-19 refused to sign health department documents that would limit her travel without permission.

Elizabeth Linscott got tested for COVID-19 as a precaution before going to visit family in Michigan last Saturday, WAVE-TV reported. She tested positive, but does not have any symptoms.

The Hardin County Health Department sent her documents that needed her signature limiting her from traveling anywhere unless she called them first.

She said she refused to sign the documents because of how they were worded, not because she refused to quarantine.

“My part was if I have to go to the ER, if I have to go to the hospital, I’m not going to wait to get the approval to go,” Linscott told the TV station.

Days later, authorities arrived to their home and placed ankle monitors on her and her husband. They go off if either goes more than 200 feet from their home.
View Quote

https://www.wlwt.com/article/couple-forced-to-wear-ankle-monitors-to-self-isolate-after-kentucky-woman-tests-positive-for-covid-19/33357364
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:58:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

https://i.imgflip.com/48qynx.jpg
View Quote

Wow... So I guess the moral of the story appears to be don't go get tested. Ever.

Or frightened little people will put you under house arrest without due process for a cold you have a 99.96% chance of surviving (if you're under 70).
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 11:27:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#30]

fuck that shit. This entire thing is getting out of control.  How many people have been "protesting" that are positive for the shit, but oh hey its their right to riot loot and burn  shit down, cant stop em you know..

fuck that
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 11:32:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Wow... So I guess the moral of the story appears to be don't go get tested. Ever.

Or frightened little people will put you under house arrest without due process for a cold you have a 99.96% chance of surviving (if you're under 70).
View Quote

Yep that is a defined red line for me. They can FOAD.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 11:34:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
I'm frustrated that Ohio Stream just vanished.  No way that protest just quit.  And we'll likely never hear anything about it.
View Quote

Here are some youtube links. We would have heard about it if shit REALLY went down.
Anti-mask protesters, Black Lives Mater demonstrators gather at Ohio Statehouse rallies
Armed Right Wingers, Antifa, Police, and BLM face off in Columbus, Ohio
Protest against Tyrants , Columbus Ohio , Ohio State house
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 11:36:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 1shott:

fuck that shit. This entire thing is getting out of control.  How many people have been "protesting" that are positive for the shit, but oh hey its their right to riot loot and burn  shit down, cant stop em you know..

fuck that
View Quote
And the spike in cases coincides perfectly with the George Floyd riots and looting. But if you watch the news, the blame lies on some kids partying at either Florida beaches or Ozarks swimming pools.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 11:37:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 11:38:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By RSG:
https://media.thedonald.win/post/vZIh7a7b.jpeg

HARDIN COUNTY, Ky. (Video from WAVE via CNN) —
A Kentucky couple has been forced to wear ankle monitors after a woman who tested positive for COVID-19 refused to sign health department documents that would limit her travel without permission.

Elizabeth Linscott got tested for COVID-19 as a precaution before going to visit family in Michigan last Saturday, WAVE-TV reported. She tested positive, but does not have any symptoms.

The Hardin County Health Department sent her documents that needed her signature limiting her from traveling anywhere unless she called them first.

She said she refused to sign the documents because of how they were worded, not because she refused to quarantine.

“My part was if I have to go to the ER, if I have to go to the hospital, I’m not going to wait to get the approval to go,” Linscott told the TV station.

Days later, authorities arrived to their home and placed ankle monitors on her and her husband. They go off if either goes more than 200 feet from their home.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/couple-forced-to-wear-ankle-monitors-to-self-isolate-after-kentucky-woman-tests-positive-for-covid-19/33357364

Lol

NJ didn't even do that.

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 11:43:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Good shit here

View Quote

yes!.gif
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 12:20:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#38]

View Quote

EDIT: Here's the full version I found:
Sound of Social Justice Simon Garfunkel Parody Cover Song (REUPLOAD)
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 12:21:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By mike_nds:

I'm really happy about the amount of paintball bruises these fuckers will have.

Some can be quite painful.  Normal field limit is 275-300fps. I doubt the Police worry about that.

Not mine but I've had my share.

https://guidelineshealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Paintball-Welts.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

Some can be quite painful.  Normal field limit is 275-300fps. I doubt the Police worry about that.

wow

that looks bad

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 1:40:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
And the spike in cases coincides perfectly with the George Floyd riots and looting. But if you watch the news, the blame lies on some kids partying at either Florida beaches or Ozarks swimming pools.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
Originally Posted By 1shott:

fuck that

Exactly, facts be damned. This crap is no different than H1N1 was going around when obama was president, we did not shut down the country then, oh wait thats right a democrat the left loved was in the oval office destroying America from there in other ways..
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 1:48:11 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote
Da bees! Da bees!
Looks a little painful
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 1:51:08 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

I hear it can hurt pretty bad if you freeze the paintball first
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 1:51:29 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm going to bump the thread with this link to the ohio protest highlights. Someone use their ARF privilege to embed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH65NQ66YZ4

I have never seen this many armed protesters on both sides at the same time in my life. Dozens of people with ARs yelling at one another, hard left and hard right with a weird little cadre of unaffiliated Boog bois in the middle. Where this goes, I have no idea.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 1:53:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#44]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
I'm going to bump the thread with this link to the ohio protest highlights. Someone use their ARF privilege to embed.

I have never seen this many armed protesters on both sides at the same time in my life. Dozens of people with ARs yelling at one another, hard left and hard right with a weird little cadre of unaffiliated Boog bois in the middle. Where this goes, I have no idea.
View Quote

Armed Right Wingers, Antifa, Police, and BLM face off in Columbus, Ohio

@FALFOX
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:16:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: YaBoyKGTho] [#45]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

@FALFOX
View Quote

I spy a silent brigade patch 10:10-10:20ish

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:29:55 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:38:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Attachment Attached File

The Murder Hole has been providing this last week, all hail the Murder Hole
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:48:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Our hero gave an update.....

I've been tracking her YT numbers.....she went from a few thousand subscribers before the event, to now 40,000 subscribers in 24hours.  

That alone will end up paying her thousands of dollars.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:54:10 PM EDT
[#49]
SHE DID IT AGAIN LAST NIGHT LIKE A BOSS

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:02:15 PM EDT
[#50]
So good...

Page / 5100
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top