BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 12:18:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

That’s not like a natural disaster. Much of that could have been prevented. Fuck burdening the taxpayers of the US with that. Hell the state shouldn’t even help. That’s the cities problem.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Little bitch crying

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1594513744225_png-1499674.JPG

That’s not like a natural disaster. Much of that could have been prevented. Fuck burdening the taxpayers of the US with that. Hell the state shouldn’t even help. That’s the cities problem.

This.

Reap what you have sown.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 12:21:54 PM EDT
[#2]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1594514142566_png-1499719.JPG
View Quote

Good Post.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 12:32:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mnvwguy02] [#3]
Originally Posted By j_smith_3rd:

Someone break this down for me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Found this interesting after our brief discussion of USAID and the implications of revolutionary financing.

United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is part of the scam to graft funds to Deep State, Islam-o-facism, and likely human trafficking all under the guise of foreign aid.

Tera Dahl sees clearly that many of the Islamic Terrorism actors are all related and/or complementary in their efforts against the US.

The career folks are nervous because there is a "new sheriff in town".
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 12:37:14 PM EDT
[#4]
WOW

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1594517468853_png-1499735.JPG
View Quote

Riots, murder, and arson are not crimes when the left does them in America 2.0.
Leftist crimes are not news either.

This is not the America you grew up in. Disabuse yourself of any notions that justice and fairness are a reasonable expectation. Where the fuck do you think you are? A civilized nation?

Link Posted: 7/12/2020 12:45:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Black Female Dem

Just a coincidence...
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 12:45:26 PM EDT
[#6]
This fucking makes me furious....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/young-white-mother-killed-black-lives-matter-mob-allegedly-saying-lives-matter-national-media-fully-ignores/

I posted earlier about it, but it was mob
View Quote

It was a mostly peaceful murder of an unarmed female that was leaving after dissenting from the mobs chants.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 12:51:12 PM EDT
[#7]
From Portland tonight....fucking savages bringing toddlers as shields

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1594531276711_png-1500032.JPG
View Quote

Adopting all of the ISIS tactics. Shocking.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 12:52:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
Best just to avoid the entire thing altogether and skip the hassle.
View Quote

All day long.

Don't be there.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Setting precedent for South African farm copy cat genocide.
View Quote

With the world's blessings and support. The Bolsheviks learned that you just have to use the words racism and injustice and you're in like Flynn. Most suburban moms, daughters, and soy boys have already absorbed the MSM propaganda and taken the knee of appeasement. That just leaves an ever decreasing number of conservative males left to vote or fight and how many of those men have a legacy or their own family worth fighting for thanks to wealth distribution and female empowerment? This plan was a long time in the making. The seeds of cultural Marxism were planted decades ago and now they are bearing fruit.

Link Posted: 7/12/2020 1:05:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Keekleberrys:

Yet here we are happily censoring ourselves on our own G*d damn platforms when it comes to talking about what needs to be done about it. No wonder we can't win.  While the left is jumping up and down talking about killing us, destroying our history, smashing our way of life, and robbing the future from our kids. I guess at least we can feel great about our selves and our fucking high moral standards when we're loaded into box cars next year
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Keekleberrys:
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

After November they will come for ours.

I think this is what scares me the most.

Yet here we are happily censoring ourselves on our own G*d damn platforms when it comes to talking about what needs to be done about it. No wonder we can't win.  While the left is jumping up and down talking about killing us, destroying our history, smashing our way of life, and robbing the future from our kids. I guess at least we can feel great about our selves and our fucking high moral standards when we're loaded into box cars next year

"You will be happy when you see how compassionate your Schutzstaffel will be during your relocation. As evidence of this, your families will not be separated, all household relatives and children will be kept together during your journey and after your arrival. Please bring only what you can carry, necessary items will be provided to when you reach your destination to begin your training for War Production. You will be well fed and always housed together, the Reich needs your energy and skills to win the War of liberation over the Communists and Imperialist Americans."

Link Posted: 7/12/2020 1:13:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:

This. It's time for a chorus, rising to a roar, of calls for Trump to start pardoning just about everyone that DAs are assaulting over "brandishing" bullshit. If I was President, I would have a small team that reviewed every single 'brandishing' with gun type "crimes" and I'd pardon 99% of them. It's time to tell the marxist/anarchist scum, that happen to be DAs and AGs, to go fuck themselves. Brandishing laws have ALWAYS been unconstitutional.
View Quote

Trump can’t pardon for state crimes but the doj can prosecute the das for civil rights violations. Unlawful politically motivated arrests
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 1:15:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is part of the scam to graft funds to Deep State, Islam-o-facism, and likely human trafficking all under the guise of foreign aid.

Tera Dahl sees clearly that many of the Islamic Terrorism actors are all related and/or complementary in their efforts against the US.

View All Quotes
Found this interesting after our brief discussion of USAID and the implications of revolutionary financing.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 1:17:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By blueinterceptor:

Trump can’t pardon for state crimes but the doj can prosecute the das for civil rights violations. Unlawful politically motivated arrests
View All Quotes

This. It's time for a chorus, rising to a roar, of calls for Trump to start pardoning just about everyone that DAs are assaulting over "brandishing" bullshit. If I was President, I would have a small team that reviewed every single 'brandishing' with gun type "crimes" and I'd pardon 99% of them. It's time to tell the marxist/anarchist scum, that happen to be DAs and AGs, to go fuck themselves. Brandishing laws have ALWAYS been unconstitutional.

This.
Plus, there must be a conviction prior to a pardon. One cannot be pardoned of pending charges.

Link Posted: 7/12/2020 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#14]
The Feds don't have to go after every single crime,,,,,,,,,,,you cut the heads of the snake. Arrest those who are paying for this and organizing this.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 1:30:09 PM EDT
[#15]
These people...
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1594536923474_png-1500062.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1594536938687_png-1500063.JPG

And holy fuck.....this is the reported video of the head shot dude with riot munition.   Ultimate Antifa karma video

Had to upload again to imgur...I'm sure other videos of this shit will be popping up.  WOW
https://imgur.com/8YCEgTC
View Quote

HaHa

Link Posted: 7/12/2020 1:32:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cyclone] [#16]
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:

With the world's blessings and support. The Bolsheviks learned that you just have to use the words racism and injustice and you're in like Flynn. Most suburban moms, daughters, and soy boys have already absorbed the MSM propaganda and taken the knee of appeasement. That just leaves an ever decreasing number of conservative males left to vote or fight and how many of those men have a legacy or their own family worth fighting for thanks to wealth distribution and female empowerment? This plan was a long time in the making. The seeds of cultural Marxism were planted decades ago and now they are bearing fruit.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f9/39/a2/f939a213324f1be119afebefd580e9a7.jpg

View All Quotes

I’ve often wondered if Bernie Sanders decided to model his appearance after Joe Slovo
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 1:35:14 PM EDT
[#17]
St Paul is at it again.  Here's a FB link while I search the actual news channel link  https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=590036708574324
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 1:41:01 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Excellent suggestion.

Brandishing is a polite way to discourage criminal shenanigans without resulting in physical harm.  It’s a warning, FFS.

Some of the anti-brandishing laws may have had good intentions, but we know the path those pave...  The fear of actions chilling free speech, etc.

It’s as if the Left wants us to just shoot their constituents, rather than successfully warn them to back off and respect property rights.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 2:19:28 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes
From Portland tonight....fucking savages bringing toddlers as shields

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1594531276711_png-1500032.JPG

If only Lon Horiuchi were on the side of freedom, this would not be a problem.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 2:22:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Anything change in ATL since the declaration of emergency?
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 2:26:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By cm:
jezzz...

I wish i had stock in safariland or who ever they are buying gas munitions from

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-20200712-010_jpg-1500069.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-20200712-013_jpg-1500070.JPG
View Quote

Some faggot was going around last night and collecting all the used munitions as evidence....what a fag.

Anyways, he showed them to the camera.....Safariland indeed made those triple chasers you see the above video that look like they're on fire I guess.

Not sure who makes those badass OC-V canisters though.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 2:28:08 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Bullshit landwhale, you got some gas in your eye.

What a lying bitch.  They didn't even use rubber bullets.  They used pepper balls, OC canisters, and triple chasers.  If she got hit by any of those she'd look like the fag Pantifa dude bleeding.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
Man...this year is a riot.....

When do we get to vote on the special/limited edition 2020 monopoly characters/pieces?

I believe a dumpster fire and a CS canister should be a mandatory.....
View Quote

The bingo card is the best idea I've heard yet.   Too bad we didn't start at the beginning of the year.

See my sig line for the ultimate bingo number
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 2:32:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By waterglass:

Here is the bloody faced Antifa guy getting hit.

View Quote

Holy shit that was an epic shot

Thanks for posting that one.

Link Posted: 7/12/2020 2:40:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
St Paul is at it again.  Here's a FB link while I search the actual news channel link  https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=590036708574324
View Quote

LOL....wonder if they are still "protesting" for a Ethiopian from Ethiopia again.....what a bunch of pieces of shit
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 2:40:33 PM EDT
[#26]

The bingo card is the best idea I've heard yet.   Too bad we didn't start at the beginning of the year.

See my sig line for the ultimate bingo number
View Quote

"She's autistic!"
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 2:44:36 PM EDT
[#27]

If only Lon Horiuchi were on the side of freedom, this would not be a problem.
View Quote

Isn't that amazing how they turned those motherfuckers lose on Waco and Ruby Ridge but not on the leftist terrorists since then

Link Posted: 7/12/2020 2:46:20 PM EDT
[#28]

"She's autistic!"
View Quote

LOL...nobody would have had an autistic drunk pissing in front of 50+ DC riot cops
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 2:49:53 PM EDT
[#29]

LOL...nobody would have had an autistic drunk pissing in front of 50+ DC riot cops
View Quote

LOL! I wish there were Goocheese patches.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By waterglass:

Here is the bloody faced Antifa guy getting hit.

View Quote

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 2:56:46 PM EDT
[#31]

LOL! I wish there were Goocheese patches.
View Quote

Give it time.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 3:04:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By IdahoDoug:
The Feds don't have to go after every single crime,,,,,,,,,,,you cut the heads of the snake. Arrest Kill those who are paying for this and organizing this.
View Quote
Fixed it for you.  Seize the money, assets, and their souls.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 3:07:46 PM EDT
[#33]

Holy shit that was an epic shot

Thanks for posting that one.

View Quote

"May peace rain upon you like gas shots to the face" (New mantra said while innocently smiling...)
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By elcope:

Give it time.
View Quote

Good point!
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 3:10:20 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

There is something very terrifying about our political leaders raising their fist against the people. I have read enough history to know this how this played out in the last century.
20th Century Democide, 262 million citizens killed by their own government in the 20th century.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 3:11:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#36]
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 3:14:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 3:18:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#38]
Docked in it's home port for routine maintenance w/ the fire suppression system offline, I sure hope this isn't sabotage.

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/10294
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 3:34:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Yeah, you don't want to actively try and do anything with their tongue in their mouth because they can involuntarily bite down on your fingers or tools, injuring you or them.

Keeping them on their side while not really holding them down is the best way to keep them from swallowing their tongue or aspirating any foam/vomit.
View Quote

This is correct.  My wife is epileptic.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 3:47:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 3:59:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#42]

BINGO!

EDIT: Canister to the bean.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 4:23:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By WILSON:
That's just a persistent myth, right?   I mean 'swallowing your own tongue'  is impossible, isn't it?  

Honest question...
View All Quotes
Yeah, you don't want to actively try and do anything with their tongue in their mouth because they can involuntarily bite down on your fingers or tools, injuring you or them.
Keeping them on their side while not really holding them down is the best way to keep them from swallowing their tongue or aspirating any foam/vomit.
That's just a persistent myth, right?   I mean 'swallowing your own tongue'  is impossible, isn't it?  

Honest question...

Pretty much just a euphemism for obstructing the airway.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 4:31:40 PM EDT
[#44]

Pretty much just a euphemism for obstructing the airway.
View Quote

Guard the airway in recovery position, bite block if beginning of seizure is witnessed and able to do safely, wait it out...IV drugs if necessary and under supervision.  
Rioters are stupid individuals.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Presidents can't pardon people convicted of state/local crimes, only federal.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 4:44:50 PM EDT
[#46]

Honest question...
View Quote

They can't swallow their tongue but they can bite it. Used to be you were supposed to stick the corner of a wallet in their mouth to prevent a bitten tongue and the teeth getting chipped or broken from chattering but now the "experts" say that's a no go.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 4:51:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#47]

This.
Plus, there must be a conviction prior to a pardon. One cannot be pardoned of pending charges.

View All Quotes

This.

Yes you can. You can be pardoned for anything you MIGHT have done, during a specific time frame. No charges, or conviction needed.  Its been done before.

Ford’s pardon ended any possibility of Nixon being prosecuted criminally. It covered more than obstruction of justice, however. It excused Nixon for “all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in” during the period from January 20, 1969, through August 9, 1974

Link Posted: 7/12/2020 5:15:54 PM EDT
[#48]

Who's buying one?  
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By midmo:

Hard to watch that stream without believing that the country's not on the verge of a complete meltdown.  

Needs more brrrrrt.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By midmo:

FED police just hammered unlike anything I've seen in terms of munitions just about 5 minutes ago....

https://www.twitch.tv/woke

Hard to watch that stream without believing that the country's not on the verge of a complete meltdown.  

Needs more brrrrrt.
Same feeling. The wars going, the left is actively in the streets. So far, seems only Trump's Feds and a few patriotic pockets, police and citizens are actually engaged.

It's coming. Be a cold winter to have to participate. Be ready.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 5:38:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: verticalgain] [#50]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EcvU5FwXoAECS_M?format=jpg&name=large

Who's buying one?  
View Quote

I just ordered one.

The Imperial Eagle is a Roman symbol anyway, the Germans/Nazis were one of many to use it and they hold no special claim to it.

It reminds me of Bill the Butcher's eye:

Page / 5112
Top Top