Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 7:47:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:

May I ask why you are paying to shoot at an indoor range when so much public land is available for you to shoot at free of charge in Arizona?  Asking because my wife wants to move to AZ.  I'm not on board with that anyway (Phoenix area), although I could live with it.
View Quote

Not sure if his exact reasoning, but would be my guess.

A lot of land is off limits right now for fire hazard, It’s also 110f+ here right now.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:17:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Say10:

Not sure if his exact reasoning, but would be my guess.

A lot of land is off limits right now for fire hazard, It’s also 110f+ here right now.
View Quote

The indoor range must be air conditioned!
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:43:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By defendtexas:
20 minute video of the Portland Antifa / Marxists and brainwashed snowflakes at their nightly battle at the federal courthouse with the U.S. Marshals and other Fed agencies protecting the building.  Rioters are using lasers and pointing them at the eyes of the marshals each night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfShWWX_11s
View Quote

The Marshalls come out in force about 15:40 into the video.

What they should have done is use thermal to take out a bunch of the rioters about ten minutes earlier, when the whole front of the building was engulfed in gas and smoke, and the soy bois were blind.

The lawlessness that is being accepted and normalized these days is insane.

If any conservatives in Hawaiian shirts acted like this you can be sure they’d be dealt with much more severely.  The unequal application of force and of the law speaks volumes.  The government seems happy to tolerate all levels of shittbaggery from leftists.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:02:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Klee:

I follow Biden just to post memes and shitpost.

AT LEAST HALF the replies to his tweets are the same.

I started calling out his tweets to have Biden actually post "his " tweets instead of noname staff.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:
Biden has only 6.8 million twitter followers.

Trump has 83.3 million.

WtF?  How can Biden even pretend he has a chance when no one will bother reading his gaffes and incoherent ramblings?

I follow Biden just to post memes and shitpost.

AT LEAST HALF the replies to his tweets are the same.

I started calling out his tweets to have Biden actually post "his " tweets instead of noname staff.

I suspect many of Biden’s followers are just like you, or reporters.  Which means he probably has less than 4 million people following him because they like him and want him to be their president.  

Sure, Trump probably has media and lefties following to do the same as you do to Biden, but the astronomical difference in followers kinda speaks for itself.

Biden doesn’t make his own posts, and they are STILL dumb as rocks and nonsensical on a frequent basis.  Imagine if he controlled his own account!
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:07:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Azaziel:

Yup tested it for science and it took less than 10 seconds for me to get a 12 hour ban.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Folks are getting banned within seconds or minutes by just posting this to Shitter

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1594675222981_jpg-1502559.JPG

Yup tested it for science and it took less than 10 seconds for me to get a 12 hour ban.

What happens if you post it without the “Democrats” logo?  

Curious if they are banning it for the message, or for “supposed propaganda to hurt democrats”.

Be interested to find out.  They probably will ban all calls for ID and legit elections.

Mexico requires ID.  Can’t we at least have elections as legit as they do?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:16:53 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Does that doodle belong to the "woman" or the Marshals?
The "woman" looks suspiciously like a tranny in my apartment building.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:34:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By jwalk138:
View Quote

Responding to that one got me banned from Twitter. Apparently they don't like it when you say that he should have been tried, convicted and hung for helping round up Jews
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:35:09 AM EDT
[#8]
https://www.theepochtimes.com/aurora-police-trapped-inside-building-for-nearly-7-hours-officials_3421625.html?ref=brief_News&__sta=vhg.qlfulokgqxfobl%7CIJU&__stm_medium=email&__stm_source=smartech

Aurora, Colorado police stuck inside their building for 7 hours as rioters tied shut the doors and gates, blocking vehicle access and egress by foot.  Cans of gas found staged nearby.  And they call them “peaceful”?.?.?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:38:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Dog1:

Responding to that one got me banned from Twitter. Apparently they don't like it when you say that he should have been tried, convicted and hung for helping round up Jews
View Quote

It was a different time man, you don't understand!
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:39:27 AM EDT
[#10]
https://www.theepochtimes.com/aurora-police-trapped-inside-building-for-nearly-7-hours-officials_3421625.html?ref=brief_News&__sta=vhg.qlfulokgqxfobl%7CIJU&__stm_medium=email&__stm_source=smartech

Aurora, Colorado police stuck inside their building for 7 hours as rioters tied shut the doors and gates, blocking vehicle access and egress by foot.  Cans of gas found staged nearby.  And they call them “peaceful”?.?.?
View Quote

You're telling me those pussies were stuck inside their building for 7 hours? Armed cops stuck inside their own building for seven fucking hours?

Jesus what a bunch of pansies
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:44:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Someone needs to tell that stupid bitch you need to look like Barbie to call yourself social justice Barbie
View Quote

Consider her cohorts sir, that’s an Antifa 8 or 9.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:47:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 13starsinax:

It was a different time man, you don't understand!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:51:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jekbrown] [#13]
Originally Posted By Dog1:You're telling me those pussies were stuck inside their building for 7 hours? Armed cops stuck inside their own building for seven fucking hours?

View Quote

Just common sense. If you try to get out one of two things will happen to you:

1: you get killed by a communist mob

2: you defend yourself and go to prison thanks to the communists in the DAs / AGs offices and the courts.

Hunkering down is the only alternative that includes a dental plan.

Now, personally, I think it's well past time for the cops to start kicking ass in scenarios like this...and if the DA has a problem with it, 'good luck' finding someone to arrest someone, or imprison someone. Not saying cops should be 'above the law', but the communist plan of 'we can enforce only what we want to enforce' can cut both ways.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:57:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: garr] [#14]

You're telling me those pussies were stuck inside their building for 7 hours? Armed cops stuck inside their own building for seven fucking hours?

View Quote

Fucking sickening, problem is that their leadership is a bunch of Commie Scum!
From the article
"We wanted to give the people the ability to express their First Amendment right, to protest, peacefully assemble "
Thats what they call peacefull today?
Fucking commies need to be taken for helicopter rides!
Very very sad that this is what the USA is coming to!
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:12:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: viralinsurgency] [#15]

View All Quotes

Yup, indeed, while the pantifa people had every opportunity to torch the place and burn them alive!  

And the cops waited, waited until much of the crowd dispersed, because they fear public sentiment and the media narrative more than they desire to protect their own lives!  Pathetic!

ETA- they even mention in the article that gasoline cans were staged nearby, and were found by the police, yet still the police call them “peaceful protesters”!
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:15:41 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

They could have gotten out if they wanted to.
The problem is the rules of engagement. The liberal mayors and DAs of those cities would fire and prosecute them for using excessive force.
Rank and file law enforcement is in a bad spot in this country.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:21:14 AM EDT
[#17]

I watched that asshole do it live last night.

Couldn't believe the Fed cops wouldn't come out cause he fired it like half a dozen times in front of the world and streamers.
ETA:
Pics at link

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/tools_of_fags_PNG-1503051.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/fag_PNG-1503053.JPG
View Quote

such a tiny mouth , well thats gona change in prison
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:25:54 AM EDT
[#18]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1594697084712_jpg-1503057.JPG

How this dude doesn't get banned is beyond me.
View Quote

Imagine if Julian Edelman started tweeting about black confederates to him.  #uncomfortableconvos
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:37:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Seen this one yet?  Man, Biden hasn’t had an original thought since before high school!  Caught plagiarizing and given an F for it in college, then plagiarizing JFK and British labor party speeches!

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:47:53 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

wtf

So over the past few days:

Black Football Player: Hey, Hitler was right.
Everybody and the Jews: What the fuck, man?
Nasheed: Akshually the Jews are bad
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:53:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:

May I ask why you are paying to shoot at an indoor range when so much public land is available for you to shoot at free of charge in Arizona?  Asking because my wife wants to move to AZ.  I'm not on board with that anyway (Phoenix area), although I could live with it.
View Quote

it's a dry heat.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:55:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

it's a dry heat.
View Quote

I have literally fried an egg on the Yuma proving grounds parking ramp. Why the fuck they though it was a good idea to park planes on top of metal panels is beyond me.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:58:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 11:00:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

I have literally fried an egg on the Yuma proving grounds parking ramp. Why the fuck they though it was a good idea to park planes on top of metal panels is beyond me.
View Quote

ah Yuma.  did some work in the buttermilk dunes once, stayed in Yuma.  i can't imagine life before A/C.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

#1 grabs rifle from armory and tear gas canisters

#2 goes to roof

#3 soon as the protesters start pouring gas or throwing molotov cocktails

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 11:39:02 AM EDT
[#26]

All I did was rename it, wanted a baseline test. I'll do something similar when my ban is up and see how long it stays up lol.
View All Quotes
Folks are getting banned within seconds or minutes by just posting this to Shitter

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1594675222981_jpg-1502559.JPG

Did you try renaming the filename of the image?

Alot of time the server will see the file name and auto delete it, or sometimes it recognizes other info and auto deletes it.

So I am going to try this version, I renamed it, shrunk it a bit and skewed it both horizontally and vertically.  

I posted it and it made it past the one minute mark and i'm not spanked yet.

EDIT: Still up after three six minutes. It looks like all you need to do is right click properties then click details then select remove properties and personal information then ok. Next I right clicked the image and selected edit then slightly resized it and then skewed it and after doing that twitters AI does not recognize it.

All I did was rename it, wanted a baseline test. I'll do something similar when my ban is up and see how long it stays up lol.

Mine is still up.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 11:50:02 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Overtime
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:01:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Shouldn't the title be changed to reflect Portland instead of Georgia?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:25:52 PM EDT
[#29]

Mine is still up.
View Quote

I used your version and mine is still up too.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:44:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:56:13 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

I posted the piss on BLM meme on FB a couple of nights ago fulling expecting to be banned but so far nothing.  They've gone back 4 years on some of the shit I post on there and been jailed for it even though some of it was historically accurate
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:01:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:02:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bmg2] [#33]
Liberal Elites Are PANICKING As Cancel Culture Arrives At Their Door, MAJOR Resignation Rocks NYT

Another good video from Tim Pool. Especially check out the middle portion, but it's all good.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#34]
This white cop saved a black baby and POTUS thanks mother and cop.

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Lightfoot must have DC aspirations, lol. What is it with black female politicians and crazy cowboy hats?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ec2lkNJXYAEtbNr?format=png&name=small
View Quote

I swear that bugeye bitch is an alien.

Black women and hat selection is one of the funniest things ever
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:14:06 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Sorry

God these tech giants really are communist pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:16:57 PM EDT
[#37]

Did you try renaming the filename of the image?

Alot of time the server will see the file name and auto delete it, or sometimes it recognizes other info and auto deletes it.

So I am going to try this version, I renamed it, shrunk it a bit and skewed it both horizontally and vertically.  

I posted it and it made it past the one minute mark and i'm not spanked yet.

EDIT: Still up after three six minutes. It looks like all you need to do is right click properties then click details then select remove properties and personal information then ok. Next I right clicked the image and selected edit then slightly resized it and then skewed it and after doing that twitters AI does not recognize it.

View Quote

Nice, hopefully it's still up
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:19:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By ASRM:
The asshole has technically been doxxed already, so what's his name, what's he look like?
View Quote

Not sure about the employees.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:21:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:22:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:23:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By ASRM:
How do we folliw the hero's doing the arocking? It would be glorious to see the results.
View Quote

4chan and then /pol/

It's cesspool, and you'll see lots of erect penises while browsing for good stuff
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By UKjohn:

such a tiny mouth , well thats gona change in prison
View Quote

Motherfucker already got released on a $0 bail

Street justice will be needed in his case, he's still got a purty muff that somebody is going to abuse
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:28:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By RSG:

Imagine if Julian Edelman started tweeting about black confederates to him.  #uncomfortableconvos
View Quote

#getsmoreuncomfortable
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:30:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By kbi:

#2 goes to roof

View Quote

#4 drop kbi's pack of kitties to do his bidding
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:50:06 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

#2 goes to roof

@GreasyEasy

Apply a lil Peruvian marching powder and lower just one

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:56:01 PM EDT
[#46]

@GreasyEasy

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/77256/Screenshot_20200714-004926_2-1503651.png
View Quote

They make better killers on Nazi meth though

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:00:12 PM EDT
[#47]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/pervitin-combined_jpg-1503661.JPG
View All Quotes

@GreasyEasy

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/77256/Screenshot_20200714-004926_2-1503651.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/pervitin-combined_jpg-1503661.JPG

stop talking dirty to me

bad enough hobbes brought me a adult blue jay as a present

I could only picture him on something stronger
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:01:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DK-Prof] [#48]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:03:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Spade:

wtf

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Spade:

wtf

There’s plenty of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories that run rampant in the black community.  Working with CNAs for as long as I did was very eye opening in several ways- good and bad.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:14:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top