Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 4:31:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Shit's beyond deperssing now. Just theater for them to get their "point" across on TV and the net.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 4:32:09 AM EDT
[#2]
That was fun
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 4:32:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By writerdeluxe2006:
Looks like the police are carrying paintball guns? Sorry I'm late to the party.
View Quote

PEPPER BALL GUNS
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 4:32:35 AM EDT
[#4]
boring night
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 4:32:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Extrabonez] [#5]
Looks like a mix of Tippman A5s due to cyclone feed, some sort of gravity hopper fed thing (maybe tippmann 98s), and FN 303 Less Lethal launchers. Most companies offer pepperballs in standard sizes to work with OTS stuff, but that FN303 has a drum magazine instead of a hopper, and they shoot much faster than standard stuff will. There was a time they were being sold to the public but they weren't field legal because you couldn't get them under something like 350FPS and most fields are <300 Max. They also accept the first strike shaped rounds with the fins, and they can fire some high density rounds with CS powder that breaks on impact. Pretty cool little systems.

edit

link to projos
link to launcher
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 4:34:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

WAIT. I've seen this before. MY GOD... it's the GURPS timeline for America now, isn't it?
https://postmortemstudios.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/ppo800-rifter-18-poster-printers-proof.jpg
No longer glow bois... they call them... Glitter Bois!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Originally Posted By Fulminata:
Do you have any idea how many fucked up patent ideas people could get just skimming through the last 50 pages or so of this thread?
Yep
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/390973/screenshot-70-1518371.jpg
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/390973/HTB1fM1fq_qWBKNjSZFAq6ynSpXa2-1518370.jpg

WAIT. I've seen this before. MY GOD... it's the GURPS timeline for America now, isn't it?
https://postmortemstudios.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/ppo800-rifter-18-poster-printers-proof.jpg
No longer glow bois... they call them... Glitter Bois!

Ultra-nerd time: Glitter boys are from Rifts by Palladium Games not from Steve Jackson's GURPS.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 4:36:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Tapping out. Hoping to wake up to some news that another dozen got rounded up.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 4:50:08 AM EDT
[#8]
well good night from me

enjoy the rest of the show

See you later

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 4:50:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Extrabonez] [#9]
Definitely looked like one of the guys in the crowd with a huge camera is also aiming a crazy blue laser at the feds too.

looks like an old lantern battery style flashlight if its the same guy I saw.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 5:07:26 AM EDT
[#10]
portland riot was boring tonight
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 5:09:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Louisville could be interesting today.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 5:10:08 AM EDT
[#12]
What are they fighting with the guy in the dust mask about? bottom right Portland Andy stream
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 5:21:51 AM EDT
[#13]
HERE IT COMES!

UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY means glow bois march down streets!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 5:26:22 AM EDT
[#14]
I really hope so. I think the rioters wore themselves out too early trying to knock over the fence, but they also don't actually want to get their ass beat, they only want to act tough while the fence separates them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 5:32:54 AM EDT
[#15]
oh yeahhhh coming down the street to the fire
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 5:37:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Baggin and taggin in the streets now. Plus looks like pushing them back with the feds running from position to position with lots of gas and LL.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 5:40:27 AM EDT
[#17]
about time, several agents armed with AR's lol
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 5:41:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Gotta have that lethal cover for the LL guys in case things goes sideways.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 5:42:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Best feed?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 5:43:08 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm still watching on AustinZone.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 5:43:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By BUCC_Guy:
Best feed?
View Quote

Wake up America on YouTube
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 5:49:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Austin feed just crashed. Lots of cops moving around.

Looks like its back now.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 5:55:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Calling for unlawful assembly and to disperse. That BLM megaphone lady sounds like a frog just making noises.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:14:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Well everyone, looks like a lot of the feds just went back into the building. I think I am going to head off for the night/morning. Catch you guys at 5PM tomorrow to see the shitshow that will likely come of Aurora, CO.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:18:50 AM EDT
[#25]
So what company makes CS canisters?  Might be a good investment, cause the gov is sure expending a lot.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:24:20 AM EDT
[#26]
getting anywhere with building fire inside, so they built a fire outside

Attachment Attached File
protesters weren't

police finally came out to disperse everyone

Attachment Attached File

lots of gas, pepper balls handed out

Attachment Attached File

chased them down the street gassing and smoking them, protesters were responding with fireworks

Attachment Attached File

arrested one

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:29:14 AM EDT
[#27]
My gosh...what a bunch of mindless commie zombies.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:33:53 AM EDT
[#28]
took control of the intersection while they packed up the person they got

Attachment Attached File

the quality of the stream from this streamer went down, so the images aren't clear

protesters started getting in the face of the police

Attachment Attached File

the yellow vest were legal observers, they should have had a green cap also, but they were right in the face of the leo, along with the protester shouting at the officers

Attachment Attached File

police did a staged retreat back, firing gas and smoke along the way

Attachment Attached File

protesters tried to follow them back and hassle them along the way

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:43:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By cm:

took control of the intersection while they packed up the person they got

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-20200725-324_jpg-1518424.JPG

the quality of the stream from this streamer went down, so the images aren't clear

protesters started getting in the face of the police

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-20200725-343_jpg-1518425.JPG

the yellow vest were legal observers, they should have had a green cap also, but they were right in the face of the leo, along with the protester shouting at the officers

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-20200725-361_jpg-1518427.JPG

police did a staged retreat back, firing gas and smoke along the way

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-20200725-372_jpg-1518428.JPG

protesters tried to follow them back and hassle them along the way

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-20200725-382_jpg-1518430.JPG
View Quote

But she has been there since 1908!!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:55:03 AM EDT
[#30]

Mixed position on this one. Small victory for cancel-culture to work both ways, but all that does is makes these people put their veil back on. Go back to being hateful submarines that use their positions to inflict abuse whenever the opportunity presents.

Should we make college professors that want to see white babies murdered conform to silence, or encourage their honesty?
Should we make Soros' purchased Judges, DA's, and attorneys go back to being a secret cancer in the judicial system that fucks over innocent white victims every chance they get, or let them openly declare political persecutions without hiding behind a charade of justice?

The media is hiding it as best they can, but the average citizen is getting a rare opportunity to see that the swamp talk is real. They're hiding behind innocuous BLM and cares and feels, but they really want to murder your babies.
I prefer that the enemy dons their colors.
I prefer that the general public comes to understand that these aren't isolated incidents that can be ignored.
I want them to see that being snared in the justice system is playing Russian Roulette with Soros' henchmen. There's no pretense of fairness or rule of law. Stop expecting it to be there. Because THAT might be aggravating enough to irritate Couch-Potato nation into waking up.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:12:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Moar NYC utopia action

View Quote

Disappointed that the father takes no aggressive action to defend his daughter. Too scared. Too worried about what might happen to him. During the lull he stands there, puts his arms down, and watches helplessly while a mob of military aged males assaults his child.

Now he'll move to somewhere less diverse and vote to bring this level of third world bullshit with him. Bail Reform! BLM! Reparations! Defund the Police! Let's riot when a career-felon succumbs to heart disease while resisting arrest! It was a mostly-peaceful mob that committed 50 counts of attempted murder!

Hard as it is to watch the video .... I'm running out of give-a-fucks. The public is getting calibrated to reality. One vicious beating or malicious political persecution at a time. They're beginning to see that this is what Pelosi and Schumer have been working to create for decades.

Reality is closer to Mogadishu than a Huxtable episode.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:16:22 AM EDT
[#32]
The difference between MSM coverage and coverage on live feeds is insane. According to CNN and MSNBC these fine antifa folks are holding hands singing kumbaya only to be black bagged by unknown military agents.

Basically what I am saying is to share the feeds and let people really know what is going on.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:21:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

I thought it was tall though. I could be mistaken.
View Quote

It is, 16 stories tall, but the "tower portion" of the bldg doesn't cover the entire footprint. The "murder hole side" of the building is shorter.

I either walked or drove past this building daily for 15 years, I worked 2 blocks away. Some people have asked why the terrorists focus on the murder hole side of the building. It's mainly because they don't want to penetrate the perimeter, but that side is also the "public face" of the building and, critically, it faces the park blocks. Those park blocks have been "protest central" in Portland for many many years. It's where Occupy Portland camped out. it's where the "racist elk" statue that they killed is also.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:23:46 AM EDT
[#34]

About. Damned. Time.

Simultaneous encirclement of the rioting mob with a dozen concertina trucks from a 1/4 mile radius.
Defuse their weaponry and assaults with water cannons.
ARREST ALL OF THEM.
Process ALL recording devices for prosecution.

Individual crimes go to Federal civilian court system.
Coordinated actions of insurrection go to Military tribunal.
If evidence processing reveals that local politicians coordinated with Terrorists and Insurrectionists, they go to Military Tribunal as well.

Mopped up and done in ONE DAY.

Again, Mr. President. I would be happy to take a leave of absence from my present employer to be the Czar of Vote Security. Wide spread November ballot fraud is a far more pressing danger to America than a bunch of commie punks feigning victimhood in Portland. There is still time to develop and implement comprehensive vote security measures.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:25:31 AM EDT
[#35]

At Denny's.
Fuck their "veterans", even if they have served. The next base they need to report to is GITMO.
View Quote

Agreed, what a moron. These riots had been going on for 45 days before there was ANY kind of federal involvement whatsoever. To try to make protecting a couple of buildings the same as 1A Rights suppression is a total load of shit.

I'd love to know where this asshole was starting fires when Lord Obama was erecting fenced "1st Amendment Zones" to herd the lawful protesters into
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:42:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By jonfromwv:
Fug Teddy! Gonna get red pilled real quick when they are kicking his teeth out
View Quote
I think at this point, they will still unzip the antifags pants and gobble.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:50:09 AM EDT
[#37]

It's amazing how one side has an absolute free pass at murdering, raping, looting, etc, while the other side literally will get jammed up over a fucking cuck mask.

These are the things that you really can't dwell on, or they will eat you alive from the inside.  

This piece of shit killed a white man with a sucker punch in NYC, and the judge appointed by DeBlasio literally gave the perp no jail time.   Reverse those roles and watch what happens.   In certain portions of this country you can do anything you want if you're a ghetto black person.    I listened to the Chicago bail hearing last week, and it was truly shocking to hear how many previous heinous crimes all these inner city blacks have committed, and got released from.    Now I'm just ranting, but fuck it get's tiring.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8554083/One-punch-killer-Jamill-Jones-let-ZERO-jail-time-homicide-tourist-NYC.html
View Quote

We're dropping the charade. No longer pretending that America 2.0 is something more than a third world country. The justice system is a political weapon.
Bribes, assaults, murder, and intimidation are every day affairs and no one is immune.

It's going to get A LOT worse before the beta, apologizing, knee taking, feet washing, sorry excuses for men, that won't lift a finger to defend their own daughters against an assaulting mob, come to terms with the new reality.
And when they finally rid themselves of their faulty thinking .... they're not welcome in my camp. Reap what you've sown. Stupid is supposed to hurt.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:54:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
Always liked Randy Quaid as an actor.
View Quote
I believe both Quaids are right learners
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:55:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Get me the fuck off this planet please guys!  

Nothing worse than black female judges for freedom, and American prosperity.....strictly speaking on their records here of course.

25 years old.....you just can't make up the honking at this point

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1595640717589_jpg-1518140.JPG

Ask any lawyer what they really knew about practicing law at 25....if they have even finished school and passed the bar at that point.  

Also it says "to ever be appointed or elected".    Let's make something really clear, she got fucking appointed in case anybody was wondering.
View Quote

Idiocracy was a prophecy.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:22:24 AM EDT
[#40]

Did she go there alone with a sandwich board sign that said "All Lives Matter" because she was bring the church's message of love to the mob community?

Did she have no choice but to be in that ghetto area, because they were young and poor, and the locals just happened to turn on her that day?

Was she in that area to engage in low level criminal activities and got more than she bargained for?

If I had to guess, she was comfortable there, was buying drugs or servicing a boyfriend, and thought she had a ghetto pass to be where she didn't belong. She had no intention of engaging anyone in a political debate. Some random neighborhood dweller aggressively yelled, "BLACK LIVES MATTER," at her or in her face. This was not a political statement, or an invitation to a debate, but the announcement of an impending attack. A call for the mob to form around her. Anything she said or did in reply was of no consequence. A retort of, "All lives matter," is completely immaterial. They were going to beat or murder her, as the opportunities presented, from the onset of the interaction.

The "All lives matter" effort is a ridiculous distraction. She was murdered because she was white and they had access to her. There is no investigation because everyone knows that her murder is supported by the entire community and there is zero chance of a single honest person cooperating with information, evidence, or testimony.

Ramping up the All Lives Matter message is a lame excuse for scared do-gooders to put their heads back in the sand and pretend that they're addressing the problem. It eases their guilt and makes their sense of duty stop bothering them. It's every bit the ineffectual response of the father that watched a mob beat his daughter in the Manhattan liquor store.

By the end of this, some of the community members will feign some give-a-fucks about Jessica, shed crocodile tears, and the congregation will honor Jessica by washing her attackers' feet.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:18:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:40:46 AM EDT
[#42]

Jesus man! What's all over your keyboard? Is that jizz?
View All Quotes

Jesus man! What's all over your keyboard? Is that jizz?

The keys theyre stuck

ESC it does nothing!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:41:54 AM EDT
[#43]

Had that happen on previous laptops.

I use mine until they can't be used anymore.    I average a new one about every 6 years or so.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fulminata:

At least his has all the keys, I'm missing like 3 of the number keys on mine.

Had that happen on previous laptops.

I use mine until they can't be used anymore.    I average a new one about every 6 years or so.

@FCSD2162

when greasy wakes up at the crack of sundown

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:01:13 AM EDT
[#44]
LEAF BLOWER is the new medic yell.
View Quote

@m35ben

dont say leafblower to loud around here

you'll summon skywarp and his people

Mexican leaf blower american dad

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:05:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Itching powder. Can't be doing shit if you are constantly itching.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fattyfat:
instead of pepper balls they need paint balls filled with reaper or similar hot sauce.  imagine the spread through the fence.  and that shit doesn't wash off.
Itching powder. Can't be doing shit if you are constantly itching.

mixed with

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:18:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kbi] [#46]
Bring in canal defense light tanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wfGX_kYmK0
View Quote

a little to much?

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:32:33 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:47:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Looks like I missed the fun again last night. I'm ready for the round up stage though.

Listening to a few streams last night it's amazing to hear the brainwashing that MMSM ans Social Media has pulled off.

Invading Army
Mercs
Contractors
Eric Prince's men

These sorry pieces of shit for the most part are puppets and are convinced that they are the patriots fighting for the constitution... They don't appear to be capable of rational or critical thinking. I am not going to call them Muppets.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:57:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Looks like I missed the fun again last night. I'm ready for the round up stage though.

Listening to a few streams last night it's amazing to hear the brainwashing that MMSM ans Social Media has pulled off.

Invading Army
Mercs
Contractors
Eric Prince's men

These sorry pieces of shit for the most part are puppets and are convinced that they are the patriots fighting for the constitution... They don't appear to be capable of rational or critical thinking. I am not going to call them Muppets.
View Quote

all of which makes me wonder when/how/if the MMSM in their secure ivory towers will ever be held accountable for the damage they've perpetrated on the American public?

can it all just be excused as 1A freedom?

we know yelling 'fire' in a theater isn't about the actual yelling of fire, but is criminal if panic and injury are caused as a result.   when do we cut the crap and say enough is enough -- that the MMSM is causing panic and injury by promoting outright lies.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:59:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Louisville Live Feed 3% there before the nfac
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top