BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:23:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Infamous:

Austin proper is not considered Texas, it's trying hard to be Oakland. The suburbs and lake Travis are nice
View Quote

A decade ago when I lived there, the common saying was “Austin is the Portland of the South.”
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:24:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 1787:

Yep, I heard 8 or 9 shots @ the 2:35:47 mark.

Saw the EMTs hooking up the paddles as well.

Apparently the shooting victim is the sole caregiver for his quadriplegic wife...what the hell was he doing "protesting?"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
IT HAPPENED GUYS

Go to 15 minutes before the end of this video

https://www.facebook.com/ImHiram/videos/vb.109279534148720/295346775139805/?type=2&theater

Apparently the shooting victim is the sole caregiver for his quadriplegic wife...what the hell was he doing "protesting?"
I don belive it.

Just like the "concerned moms" in Portland, I'm sure he was on his way to finding the cure for cancer as well.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:25:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Are they really trying to rebuild the CHOP/CHAZ in Seattle right now???
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:25:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By leftytheking:

A decade ago when I lived there, the common saying was “Austin is the Portland of the South.”
View Quote

I wonder if thats where Joe Rogan is moving?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:25:37 PM EDT
[#5]
IT HAPPENED GUYS

Go to 15 minutes before the end of this video

https://www.facebook.com/ImHiram/videos/vb.109279534148720/295346775139805/?type=2&theater
View Quote

That was a pretty good hail of bullets!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:27:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I think if the avg Joe/Jane citizen saw these streams..listened to what the "protesters" are screaming, how the talk, how the act so smug, entitled and are being led by professionals.....they would be pissed  But you see none of this shit in the MSM.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:27:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By vern23:

Aurora declared unlawful.  Click date to read thread.
View Quote

Protest the Popo but be sure and call them if you have a problem
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:27:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Looked like self-defense to me.
View Quote

Where did you see this? Trying to find anymore info but not seeing anything. The twitter account @Omaha_Scanner usually is up to date on that but all they have is that police are on an encrypted channel now and people are freaking out about that.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:28:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By navvet89:
I don belive it.

Just like the "concerned moms" in Portland, I'm sure he was on his way to finding the cure for cancer as well.
View Quote

I laughed when the hysterical bitch said that...….I have nothing but pure hatred for anybody marching down streets, trying to strip freedom away from Americans.

Maybe I'm a bad person.   After these two months, I'll never feel a thing for commies or Marxists.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:28:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:
Are they really trying to rebuild the CHOP/CHAZ in Seattle right now???
View Quote

at this point, I'm not sure they know what they are doing. In most cities, they are just walking around, chanting, breaking and throwing shit, talking shit to cops, spray painting buildings and/or breaking windows, and sometimes catching things on fire.

Vegas looks like its heating up, I got bored with the LA feed, the cops were just observing violent behavior.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:31:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By NukeThemTillTheyGlow:
I think if the avg Joe/Jane citizen saw these streams..listened to what the "protesters" are screaming, how the talk, how the act so smug, entitled and are being led by professionals.....they would be pissed  But you see none of this shit in the MSM.
View Quote

1000% SPOT ON.  

The reality is that only about 20k people are watching these various streams.    We just happen to be die hard news and history junkies, along with hardcore anti communists.   Watching commies get smoked on live streams is my new sports ball team.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:31:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:31:37 PM EDT
[#13]
"no cops, no KKK, no fascists USA."

new chant in Eugene Oregon, isn't that where Cameron Hanes lives?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:32:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By packsker:

Where did you see this? Trying to find anymore info but not seeing anything. The twitter account @Omaha_Scanner usually is up to date on that but all they have is that police are on an encrypted channel now and people are freaking out about that.
View Quote

Just from the link @GreasyEasy posted. It appeared to me that a vehicle trying to navigate the roadway blew its horn when people got in front of the car. Then the peaceful protesters rioters surrounded the vehicle and got lit up. That's just my interpretation.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:33:00 PM EDT
[#15]

You gents are few days late on this....

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/EddAccZWsAABejt_jpg-1519451.JPG
View Quote

Is that a Staccato and a Rollie?   My man!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:33:01 PM EDT
[#16]
I guess some of these protesters forgot they aren't in cities like NY where people in cars aren't normally armed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:33:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Damn't LA, I close that feed and someone was shot!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:33:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By SurfAnimal:
Today, I went to my gun club to commemorate the 1 year anniversary of the death of one of my friends, a retired Army Col. Combat vet, and later police chief.

While I was out in the woods, drinking beers, and throwing tomahawks with my friends, apparently, the commies went wild in Providence, tonight.
I think it might be time to go on the offensive.

I hear an elderly woman was abused, and her dog was killed.
I think its time for Cowboys and faggots.
View Quote

Sorry for the loss of your friend man, my condolences.

And abusing old women and killing dogs makes me want to do very unpleasant things to such savages.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:34:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
I guess some of these protesters forgot they aren't in cities like NY where people in cars aren't normally armed.
View Quote
Good
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:34:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By TSU45:

Is that a Staccato and a Rollie?   My man!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Staccato P......and yes that will be my next handgun purchase
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:35:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Just from the link @GreasyEasy posted. It appeared to me that a vehicle trying to navigate the roadway blew its horn when people got in front of the car. Then the peaceful protesters rioters surrounded the vehicle and got lit up. That's just my interpretation.
View Quote

Yeah the footage I saw was about the same. The crowd was so thick and there was a flurry of movement right before the shots fired. There may have been some threat or something but couldn’t see from the video.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:35:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Thunder900] [#22]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

at this point, I'm not sure they know what they are doing. In most cities, they are just walking around, chanting, breaking and throwing shit, talking shit to cops, spray painting buildings and/or breaking windows, and sometimes catching things on fire.

Vegas looks like its heating up, I got bored with the LA feed, the cops were just observing violent behavior.
View Quote

There is a live stream of the rioters pushing the Seattle Police out of the CHOP/CHAZ area right now.

Edit:  They seem to be emboldened.  Perhaps the fact that they can't burn down Jacksonville, FL anymore and attack delegates/rally attendees there now that the RNC is cancelled caused them to reallocate resources.   This is the main reason that the RNC was cancelled in Jacksonville, as the left wanted their Kent State moment.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:35:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Little punks hating on cops till 1st round goes live and it's "Please officer, help us". Spoiled little brats, fsmh!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:36:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Kerry201pro:
Little punks hating on cops till 1st round goes live and it's "Please officer, help us". Spoiled little brats, fsmh!
View Quote

Hearing that hysterical bitch, along with all the other fags begging to talk with the cops was a truly delicious moment
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:37:06 PM EDT
[#25]
someone already extract the shooting.
it doesn't show the shooting, but has it happening

you have to go to the facebook video for the aftermath

the protesters still wanted to get in the pd's face

see the guy in the middle, start drawing his gun, as the black guy confronts him

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:37:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
"no cops, no KKK, no fascists USA."

new chant in Eugene Oregon, isn't that where Cameron Hanes lives?
View Quote

Not new... it usually ends with F Trump.  They just shortened it.  To many words to remember.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:37:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

There is a live stream of the rioters pushing the Seattle Police out of the CHOP/CHAZ area right now.
View Quote

I saw that but then the cops all left, no idea why?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:38:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By leftytheking:

View Quote

They even stole their slogan. “Keep Portland Weird”
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:38:10 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Most likely.

It sounded like a car started blowing the horn. The first car was trying to turn right when the crowd surrounded it.

I can hear a low bumping boom like someone kicking or hit a door or something. Then boom x5 plus second volley.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:38:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Kerry201pro:
View Quote

They are using the police to further their cause. When they attack someone, "f the police". When they are hurt, "please officers help us".
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:39:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Most likely.

It sounded like a car started blowing the horn. The first car was trying to turn right when the crowd surrounded it.

I can hear a low bumping boom like someone kicking or hit a door or something. Then boom x5 plus second volley.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Most likely.

Hopefully they get a sympathetic jury
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:40:34 PM EDT
[#32]
New stream from the shooting...live this time

https://www.facebook.com/ImHiram/videos/293200825227176/?tn-str=k
View Quote

DRT

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:40:46 PM EDT
[#33]
There have been no legitimate "protesters" for 6 weeks now. Anyone legit went back to work or their life long ago. This is the communist insurrection attacking and growing bolder.

And all this coordinated violence is happening in so many cities that were once nice, wholesome places. And the MSM is providing them cover with their "peaceful protester" narrative. Few people really see what is happening.

Like the song goes, "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."

I think the CW2 is kicking off tonight. It always starts with one shot.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:41:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By navvet89:
I don belive it.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:41:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:42:25 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Sounds like what was going through my head when I heard the horn and the crowd was moving that way when the shots rang out. I guess we will see though, but definitely sounds like someone preventing themselves from being attacked than a drive-by.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:42:30 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

I would not trust any story from any of these antifa types

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:42:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Consigli:
There have been no legitimate "protesters" for 6 weeks now. Anyone legit went back to work or their life long ago. This is the communist insurrection attacking and growing bolder.

And all this coordinated violence is happening in so many cities that were once nice, wholesome places. And the MSM is providing them cover with their "peaceful protester" narrative. Few people really see what is happening.

Like the song goes, "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."

I think the CW2 is kicking off tonight. It always starts with one shot.
View Quote

-one shot in Austin
-one shot in LA
-at least 3 retards shot by a BLM guy in Louisville earlier
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:43:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By packsker:

View Quote

The guy recording pans left and you see a group of rioters start to swarm a black car and I saw one dude go for the passenger side and then bam bam bam
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:44:01 PM EDT
[#40]
And while all this is going on, is the Murder Hole Hoopla still scheduled for tonight?  What's going on in Portlandia?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:45:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Think I'm caught up again, so how many people we have shot so far?

I saw 1 in Aurora, 1 in Austin, the guy who ND into his own guy at Louisville, am I missing any?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:45:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By limaxray:
And while all this is going on, is the Murder Hole Hoopla still scheduled for tonight?  What's going on in Portlandia?
View Quote

nothing yet, they don't get wild there until 2am eastern, I guess thats when all the hippies wake up for the day
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:46:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Fulminata:

I saw 1 in Aurora, 1 in Austin, the guy who ND into his own guy at Louisville, am I missing any?
View Quote

1 just now in LA, still trying to figure that one out, I closed my feed and then Austin feed reported a shooting.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:46:30 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote
I think there is one in Los Angeles
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:46:38 PM EDT
[#45]

That's how I saw it. If I'm trying to get home and you surround my vehicle after being dipshits in the middle of the road, I'm not fucking around. Especially if my kid is in the car. "Baby, remember how Daddy said to put your fingers in your ears? OK, now do it!"
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:46:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By limaxray:
View Quote

I'm sure the commies will show up at Murder Hole, how much legit action happens is anyone's guess. Last night they started off strong with rocking the fence and then they just sorta petered out to taking selfies, then I went to bed and some more shit started I think.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:46:51 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

1 in Aurora
1 in Austin
1 in LA
And 3 in Louisville from their own guy
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:47:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Omaha police trapped a bunch of protestors on an overpass while they were blocking the road and arrested 75-100 people. Not able to find any information on the shooting though.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:47:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Portlandia is still working through their khat. Gotta get ready for the nighttime fun.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:47:25 PM EDT
[#50]

1 in Aurora
1 in Austin
1 in LA
And 3 in Louisville from their own guy
View Quote
Bloody Saturday?
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top