BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:45:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#2]
One dude is seriously working on his JSOC Jr. starter pack......just missing a Crye combat top
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:47:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#3]
Originally Posted By Fulminata:

About half the fights I've been in...well at least the ones where they actually knew it was on (hey if you fight fair you fucked up your planning) have started not with words, but with me doing  a little (possibly crazy looking) grin and a wink.
View Quote

Mmm hmm. When it's go time, I shut the fuck up and go. None of this chest-pounding, telegraphing bullshit.

Found your problem...

View Quote

There's always one of you fuckers. I love macOS, and I dual-boot Winblows 10, but I fucking hate it. I also have another computer that runs Arch Linux. (Fuck installing that via command line with a rusty cactus and 10 miles of AIDS-infested barbed wire.)
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

That the heck even is a boog boi at this point? These guys say they're out there to defend the protesters - I thought the boog bois were supposed to be against them...
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:48:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Single point slings on full sized rifles let me know you're a fag as well
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:49:56 PM EDT
[#6]

The big black dude about to shoot off his nuts.  In this instance I won't correct him from doing that!
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:50:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

There's always one of you fuckers. I love macOS, and I dual-boot Winblows 10, but I fucking hate it. I also have another computer that runs Arch Linux. (Fuck installing that via command line with a rusty cactus and 10 miles of AIDS-infested barbed wire.)
View Quote

Got nothing against OSX, its the hardware that's a total rip off. Get something with the same specs for half the cost and make a hackintosh.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:50:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Of course they show up after all the cool shit when down
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:50:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
View Quote

HAHAHA! Yep! If that one dude had a dick (which he doesn't) and had to run (which he will), that mag will be slapping his pee pee worse than we get ours slapped around here.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:51:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By mb300sd:

That the heck even is a boog boi at this point? These guys say they're out there to defend the protesters - I thought the boog bois were supposed to be against them...
View Quote

The most retarded Libertarian movement/idea ever.

The cops defend the protesters, they're just virtue signaling, and simping for communist poon.

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:51:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Got nothing against OSX, its the hardware that's a total rip off. Get something with the same specs for half the cost and make a hackintosh.
View Quote

Meh. Disposable income. Some people buy Macs, some people buy Daniel Defense and KAC.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:52:04 PM EDT
[#12]

HAHAHA! Yep! If that one dude had a dick (which he doesn't) and had to run (which he will), that mag will be slapping his pee pee worse than we get ours slapped around here.
View Quote

LOLz…..only Cece smacks the pee pee around
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:52:25 PM EDT
[#13]
One dude is seriously working on his JSOC Jr. starter pack......just missing a Crye combat top
View Quote

I'm confused on these booge dudes.. who or what side are they representing again?
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:54:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Meh. Disposable income. Some people buy Macs, some people buy Daniel Defense and KAC.
View Quote

Yeah I always buy DELL laptops in the $600-700 range.   No way in hell am I buying one that costs as much as Mod 2, or LMT MARS MRP rifle.

Priorities.....I spend 100x more time on the laptop than the LMT or KAC rifle
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:54:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 58Teague] [#15]
View Quote

First thing I noticed when I saw the pic.

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:56:10 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

No, no no no no no no no no no no NO!

Those commie fucks will not be allowed to appropriate runes and Thor's hammer...fucking fucks.

Vikings were the anti-commies, they were kill people and steal their shit for profit people, c'mon...
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:56:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

I'm confused on these booge dudes.. who or what side are they representing again?
View Quote

100% not our side.   They have been interviewed numerous times now in Austin, and several other locations in the country.

Every time they say they are there to protect the BLM "protesters".    LARPing to the highest degree.   Can't even pick a side, yet they have picked a side to anybody but a fucking moron.

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:57:18 PM EDT
[#18]

A member of Nashville's metro council makes a proposal for a draconian felony law, and has to be told by someone from the mayor's office that the council has no authority to make criminal laws.

No surprise (to me) that the dipshit doesn't understand what her job is.

Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

I use to hope Memphis would fall into the Miss River.  Now instead I pray the Cumberland River swallows Nashvegas

Well, it partially did, a little over 10 years ago.  Then the city bought a lot of residential real estate in flood prone areas, because they weren't going to issue permits for repairing those houses, and new rules were made for issuing building permits in areas that could flood.

At least until some real estate developers waved some cash at the mayor, then it was back to issuing permits like candy, to make more overpriced housing for leftists that had decided Nashville was a hip place.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:58:00 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Disposable income, sure, but I prefer putting it into higher performance Core i9 10980 + RTX2080 FTW.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:58:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:59:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Moochin:

Ugh, the soyboys would be considered 'Ergi' (Unmanly more or less) in norse society and likely enslaved.

Fuckers.
View Quote

Definitely Ergi, most of them are too worthless to even make useful Thralls so declare the lot Nithings and let the chips fall where they may.

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:59:08 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Yeah I always buy DELL laptops in the $600-700 range.   No way in hell am I buying one that costs as much as Mod 2, or LMT MARS MRP rifle.

Priorities.....I spend 100x more time on the laptop than the LMT or KAC rifle
View Quote

Oh, I get it. Different strokes for different folks.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:59:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#23]

Disposable income, sure, but I prefer putting it into higher performance Core i9 10980 + RTX2080 FTW.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Well, I mean, you're not wrong.
EDIT: Now you got me thinking about wanting to build a hackintosh just for shits and giggles. Damn it!
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:01:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:01:48 PM EDT
[#25]

100% not our side.   They have been interviewed numerous times now in Austin, and several other locations in the country.

Every time they say they are there to protect the BLM "protesters".    LARPing to the highest degree.   Can't even pick a side, yet they have picked a side to anybody but a fucking moron.

View All Quotes

Yeah I think I remember seeing the youngsters in CO (?) that got all their fancy gear taken by the cops.. all sporting Black Beards flag patches, even the leftists are confused and called them "right wing"
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:03:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Their footwear is lacking. They'll run right of them, or snap an ankle.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

Left libertarians have been taking over a lot of the traditional or classical libertarian space. It was always a small movement but now groups like CATO advocate for open borders and other nonsense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-libertarianism
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:06:54 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Especially when you have a lot of slack in the sling and your mounting point lets your muzzle just about drag in the dirt.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:08:16 PM EDT
[#29]
live streams of Belarus riots

????? ????? ???????. ???? ???? (?????? 2) | ????? ????? ???????. ????????. ?????? ???? ? 18:00

Belarus PROTESTS Continue. LUKASHENKO STARTED GENOCIDE. We support democracy! Voted: 636
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:08:35 PM EDT
[#30]

Mmm hmm. When it's go time, I shut the fuck up and go. None of this chest-pounding, telegraphing bullshit.

View Quote

#1 Yep, but in situations where I can put my hand on a bible and say "The other guy initiated..." that little grin and wink works wonders.

#2 Yeah yeah, just admit it you're a computer hipster...just not very good at it.

And I am now caught up.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:09:30 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

When they had the big protest in Austin, at the memorial to the AK guy, and police came out and showed them that they would not be blocking streets, the 'booge dudes' had their pre-protest meet up at the same place as a group that appeared to be anti-fa, and another group that appeared to be BLM.  Seems likely that they are coordinating with each other, so it's doubtful that this group is on 'our' side.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:10:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Rebel31:

Left libertarians have been taking over a lot of the traditional or classical libertarian space. It was always a small movement but now groups like CATO advocate for open borders and other nonsense.

View Quote

Bingo.....the open borders is the canary in the coalmine.   That's when I put them completely in the faggot category.

It's an idealistic wet dream.   In the real world it's a retarded ideology.    When I was younger I thought of myself as more libertarian than conservative.....I was a retard then
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:10:29 PM EDT
[#33]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcs7e--lHw8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlHshLLw8qE
View Quote

They're rioting in fucking Belarus now?

Why the fuck are they rioting in fucking Belarus now?
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:10:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
The push back is gaining steam!

View Quote
She big mad, but she big right.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:11:23 PM EDT
[#35]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcs7e--lHw8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlHshLLw8qE
View Quote

Well that should be interesting. No way Puketin allows Belarus to become independent from the motherland..
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:13:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Rebel31:

View Quote

They have really wrecked the word libertarian. I used to tell people I was libertarian, but my stance has always been "Everyone MYOB and pay for your own shit." Too many victimless crimes and restrictions on people having fun when only the person doing it can get hurt.

Might not agree with every stance, but I've always gotten along with conservatives vs hyper-offended liberals.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:16:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By JPN:

When they had the big protest in Austin, at the memorial to the AK guy, and police came out and showed them that they would not be blocking streets, the 'booge dudes' had their pre-protest meet up at the same place as a group that appeared to be anti-fa, and another group that appeared to be BLM.  Seems likely that they are coordinating with each other, so it's doubtful that this group is on 'our' side.
View Quote

Boog Bois are the modern equivalent of the Zouaves of the Civil War, both sides had them then and apparently both sides (and even splinters of "sides") have them now.

So what started out as a specific thing (French North African light infantry) became co-opted by everyone back then, just like it has now, so basically at this point all they are are people adopting a certain fashion style. The look in no way indicates a side or ideology anymore.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:16:14 PM EDT
[#38]

#1 Yep, but in situations where I can put my hand on a bible and say "The other guy initiated..." that little grin and wink works wonders.

#2 Yeah yeah, just admit it you're a computer hipster...just not very good at it.

And I am now caught up.
View Quote

Shut up Fulmi! I'm gonna scissor kick you in the back of the head.

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:17:24 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Because it's a soviet-esqe dictatorship. They want freedom again govt corruption
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:17:34 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Nah man, I'm good. I just got in from being attacked (licked to death) by a pitbull who fell in love with me and my dog while we were walking. Barney's owner, the bearded one shall we call him, was so impressed w/ our lack of fear, he decided to take a walk with us. Apparently, everyone else around here is terrified of the goofy dog. They hate walking alone, so I've got a new afternoon dog walking pal.

TLDR: In a good mood, no pee pee smacking tonight. Greasy's off the hook...he gave me a solid complement today, so......

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#41]

Well that should be interesting. No way Puketin allows Belarus to become independent from the motherland..
View Quote

Yeah this is a big deal, and 40 have already been killed.  

They got water cannons.....why can't we have them

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:18:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Because it's a soviet-esqe dictatorship. They want freedom again govt corruption
View Quote

Yeah I knew that, they've been a satellite/puppet of the Kremlin ever since they got "independence."

I'm just surprised that the people there are going against that, it actually has been a fairly good deal for most of them.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:19:16 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Putin losing control over a puppet

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:20:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Nah man, I'm good. I just got in from being attacked (licked to death) by a pitbull who fell in love with me and my dog while we were walking. Barney's owner, the bearded one shall we call him, was so impressed w/ our lack of fear, he decided to take a walk with us. Apparently, everyone else around here is terrified of the goofy dog. They hate walking alone, so I've got a new afternoon dog walking pal.

TLDR: In a good mood, no pee pee smacking tonight. Greasy's off the hook...he gave me a solid complement today, so......

View Quote

Well damn there goes my evening

Trust me, the compliment was extremely well earned
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:22:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Dead person right now on the live stream in the middle of the street
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Looks like a limp dick.

No you can't un-see it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:25:15 PM EDT
[#47]

Yeah I knew that, they've been a satellite/puppet of the Kremlin ever since they got "independence."

I'm just surprised that the people there are going against that, it actually has been a fairly good deal for most of them.
View Quote

Dare you to go back and watch their livestreams. Count the number of times you hear "organic grassroots protests" or any VERY similar versions of that phrase and likely your questions will all be answered.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:27:23 PM EDT
[#48]

The most retarded Libertarian movement/idea ever.

The cops defend the protesters, they're just virtue signaling, and simping for communist poon.

View Quote

They are literally becoming meme's.

I thought the Boog meme's were funny but that's the line. It was suppose to be a joke not literal.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:27:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

I hear you - hangovers are not the same when you hit a certain age

in my teens no big deal - dust of go to work
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m35ben:

never to old to learn more

Yes but I prefer for them to be less painful now.

I hear you - hangovers are not the same when you hit a certain age

in my teens no big deal - dust of go to work

Thank God I gave up alcohol.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:28:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Dead person right now on the live stream in the middle of the street
View Quote

Da Fuq? I come back from a weekend of camping to this?

BTW: updated skirmish list (needs dates TBA)
Springfield, OR
Colorado Springs, CO
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Fort Collins, CO (antifa BTFO) August 9
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top