[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By azerious58:
Tim Pool have a stream?
View Quote

Still a tool, haven't seen him pop up so I doubt it
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:15:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: B5Sluggo] [#2]
You need to read your Ins policy and check for the force majeure clause.  Read closely, because this crap ain't covered most likely.

@GunLvrPHD
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:16:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By deftnleft:
They're breaking into an Arby's. IS NOTHING SACRED?!?!
View Quote

Keep Hope Alive!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:16:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Federov:

It's not a cop.  It's Antifa agitators trying to shift blame.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/67160/1590721074503_png-1437089.JPG
View Quote

Agreed. ANTIFA . Which means they will try to kick things off in other metro areas.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:16:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Conspiro-Agnew:

What's your experience in the military? This guy was in 1-75, jumped into Panama, and has a pretty good idea of what life is like on both AD and NG sides. So, being his creds are verified, let's see yours.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BMSMB:
Originally Posted By 1-75Ranger:

Once again you don't know what you are talking about, yea I am proud of my military service. I spent 4yrs in the 1st Ranger Battalion and jumped into Panama. I joined the Pa National Guard in 2002 spent 12 months in Al Anbar province in 05-06 and then went back in 2009. 2 years ago we spent a Month at NTC year before that was 3 weeks doing XCTC. Last Summer we spent a month in Macedonia.

So where is my one weekend a month 2 weeks in the summer? Because that is not how the guard trains.

Go read through your own FAQ bud.
https://www.nationalguard.com/guard-faqs

If you honestly think somebody doing a job 2 days a month is the equivalent of a professional and anything other than a hobbyist... well it makes sense why you like the guard.

What's your experience in the military? This guy was in 1-75, jumped into Panama, and has a pretty good idea of what life is like on both AD and NG sides. So, being his creds are verified, let's see yours.

take it to the pit, we are here for the violence, not the purse swinging.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:16:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:

The legal system and society should not have to bend, dodge and maneuver to appease a mob. esp not one that crosses the line into criminality like looting, vandalism and arson.
View Quote

The legal system is bent past the point of meaning anyway. A fig leaf for an aggrieved community is nothing.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:16:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PeepEater] [#7]
Originally Posted By HTHF:
Been away most of the evening. Could someone give a few bullet points of where things are at? Thanks.
View Quote

FBI and US attorney had a presser with no answers and no charges currently  announced for the officers. Looters went right back to looting. Police 3rd precinct abandoned and mob working on burning it down.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:16:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:16:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:17:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Tim Pool have a stream?
View Quote

Unless he changed his mind he no longer goes to these things.  ANTIFA hates his guts and will attack him the moment they see him.  He makes plenty with his couple of YouTube commentary channels.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:17:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Has anyone seen what the arrest numbers have been like over the past couple of days?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:17:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Paul:
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1OdKrqDPVeVxX

They're showing Los Angeles now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:17:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By DCV_117:

"ready to assist"

AKA we're here for show, and not going to do shit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DCV_117:
Originally Posted By IceAuger:
Gotta get that PR shot!

"ready to assist"

AKA we're here for show, and not going to do shit.

No way the Gov or Mayor lets them do much else other than pose for the camera, maybe form a cordon around the capitol.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:17:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Paul:

Baseball bat breaking into windows.

View Quote

Thats that red liquor store. Pretty sure it got looted 30 hours ago
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:18:01 AM EDT
[#15]

they got chainsaws, LOL
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:18:02 AM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Puck:
Been away most of the evening. Could someone give a few bullet points of where things are at? Thanks.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/178233/6NfmQ-1437094.jpg

I can see that. How many times have the re-burned that Autozone? At least 8.7 times.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:18:07 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

If nothing else you should remember that the MN police gave up the 3rd precinct PD station to the rioters, and hundreds rushed inside bringing boards and such, and it's ablaze now.

3-4 other huge structure fires, half a dozen smaller structure fires, two cars in a running gun chase.   Carjack/kidnap still looking for the car last I heard.

Basically the final straw fell an hour or two ago.  They gave the keys to the savages.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:18:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By MrGoodkat:

His opinion of the cop's actions aren't any higher than yours, that's for sure.  But keep on virtue signaling.  Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ironhandjohn:
Like I said a few pages back, my buddy has been stationed at the neck kneeler cop's house the last two nights.  He wasn't sure where he would be tonight and I haven't asked, but I'm praying for him.  He's a good guy.

A ‘good guy’ defending his murderous coworker’s house? If he truly was a ‘good guy’ as you say, his conscience should dictate that he decline the task and insist on being reassigned somewhere else. If not, he’s just like the rest of the silent thin blue line, your friend or not.

His opinion of the cop's actions aren't any higher than yours, that's for sure.  But keep on virtue signaling.  Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Ah, yes, good ol’ Rubbercockjohn. Always there with a full bladder to spray his righteousness in your eyes.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:18:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Did protestors really just torch the evidence against O'Kneel?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:18:28 AM EDT
[#20]

“I’m sorry, sir, but accepting that assignment would be a direct violation of my conscience. Therefore I respectfully request to be transferred somewhere else.”

Boom, end of story for your friend. He is no longer bound to defend, at the risk of his own life, the home of a piece of shit killer police officer.

But I bet he doesn’t do that. No, he will fall in line with his ‘brothers’ and defend-defend-defend. This is his right as a free man to do what he wants, but standing to be counted with the officer he is defending makes him out to be one of ‘them’, the thin blue line.

You should take a closer look at who you choose to call ‘friend’.
View Quote

Maybe you should shut the fuck up....or go to MN with a gun and do-it-to-it, instead of talking shit on the internet.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:18:30 AM EDT
[#21]

8 years active duty in the Marines. 1 deployment to Iraq, 1 deployment to Afghanistan. Overseas duty station in Okinawa and a 2 moth non combat deployment to Korea. Spent the last 3 years in as part of the Instructor and Inspector staff at a reserve unit where we had 2 non combat deployments to Africa.
View All Quotes

8 years active duty in the Marines. 1 deployment to Iraq, 1 deployment to Afghanistan. Overseas duty station in Okinawa and a 2 moth non combat deployment to Korea. Spent the last 3 years in as part of the Instructor and Inspector staff at a reserve unit where we had 2 non combat deployments to Africa.

Quit shitting up the thread with you inane bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:18:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By AKengineer:

FBI and US attorney had a presser with no answers and no charges announced for the officers. Looters went right back to looting. Police 3rd precinct abandoned and mob working on burning it down.
View Quote

Feds would only be looking at it from a Civil Rights perspective I think.  Murder/manslaughter has to come from state.  I am not a lawyer.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:19:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By joshdb50:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By joshdb50:

Once again you don't know what you are talking about, yea I am proud of my military service. I spent 4yrs in the 1st Ranger Battalion and jumped into Panama. I joined the Pa National Guard in 2002 spent 12 months in Al Anbar province in 05-06 and then went back in 2009. 2 years ago we spent a Month at NTC year before that was 3 weeks doing XCTC. Last Summer we spent a month in Macedonia.

So where is my one weekend a month 2 weeks in the summer? Because that is not how the guard trains.

Go read through your own FAQ bud.
https://www.nationalguard.com/guard-faqs

If you honestly think somebody doing a job 2 days a month is the equivalent of a professional and anything other than a hobbyist... well it makes sense why you like the guard.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:19:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Grottski] [#24]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
Has anyone seen what the arrest numbers have been like over the past couple of days?
View Quote

Like 3 people.

One was a business owner protecting his property...

Very few arrests.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:19:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By mancow:

Quit shitting up the thread with you inane bullshit.
View Quote

they asked, I responded
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:19:46 AM EDT
[#26]

lol I would never consider myself badass. I just call it like I see it. Did we have reservists that deployed? Sure. Were there a few that weren't complete shitbags, yup. But the entire regiment I was over was worthless as a whole. Every augment while on deplogyments had moments of complete failure. Every single active unit dealing with a reserve unit hated it.
View Quote

So reserves are federally funded and the NG is funded via the state. ALSO the Reserves do not have any combat arms units other than Combat MP's since the first gulf war.

They are two completely different components.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:19:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Snake85:
I see pictures of Minneapolis, and then contrast them with recent images of neckbeards in Hawaiian  shirts and realize, the Boog probably isn't going to be won by the side that coined the term.
View Quote

Yeah, fucking no. You have one group doing almost the least they are capable of, and another doing the most. These motherfuckers are being ALLOWED to do this. Open range rules and the only fires you’d see is the funeral pyres of a bunch of “former activists and community organizers
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:20:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By goat1986:

Likewise and thank you. I work too damn much.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By goat1986:
Originally Posted By waterglass:

Good to see you Goat man! Been a minute! Thank you! You still have the best avatar of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eZaOGehK6k

Likewise and thank you. I work too damn much.

Happens to the best of us, that working to much.

Hope you are well ole buddy.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:20:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ffcol:

Feds would only be looking at it from a Civil Rights perspective I think.  Murder/manslaughter has to come from state.  I am not a lawyer.
View Quote

I just don't see why the state or feds would not make an arrest as quickly as possible if they saw anything at all they think would stick.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:20:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Large unruly group gathering on Arcade and Maryland? That's East St. Paul, nowhere near the current shitfuck in Mpls or the St. Paul midway area. They're about to lose the whole city, gents.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:20:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
Let's hope it doesn't evolve into that.

Given that only ~13% of the country is black...they better hope not too.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
Originally Posted By CorruptBureaucrat:

Our economy needs a race war to recover?
Let's hope it doesn't evolve into that.

Given that only ~13% of the country is black...they better hope not too.

You’d have to fight the white guilters as well.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:20:38 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote
I reckon the salient point is: they took over the 3rd Precinct building and torched it.

Lots of 'sympathy' protests all across the nation.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:20:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Why dont u guys just get a room and get it over with.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:20:44 AM EDT
[#34]

So reserves are federally funded and the NG is funded via the state. ALSO the Reserves do not have any combat arms units other than Combat MP's since the first gulf war.

They are two completely different components.
View Quote

The Marine reserves do have combat arms.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:20:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Puck:
Apparently Minneapolis Public Works knows how to properly install street signs.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:20:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:20:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 58Teague:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 58Teague:
Tim Pool have a stream?

He doesn't go to the riots anymore.  He got redpilled and just does commentary from his apartment.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:21:03 AM EDT
[#38]
THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS GOING 200 PAGES, DON'T FUCK IT UP BY BEING A NANCY

I'M YOUR SUPERVISOR
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:21:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Sublime - Minneapolis Riots Mix

Sublime - April 26, 1992, Minneapolis Riots Mix (RIP George Floyd)
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:21:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

If nothing else you should remember that the MN police gave up the 3rd precinct PD station to the rioters, and hundreds rushed inside bringing boards and such, and it's ablaze now.

3-4 other huge structure fires, half a dozen smaller structure fires, two cars in a running gun chase.   Carjack/kidnap still looking for the car last I heard.

Basically the final straw fell an hour or two ago.  They gave the keys to the savages.
View All Quotes

Thank you.

I can't believe they let them overrun the precinct. That will only embolden the rioters.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:21:30 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Holy shit, they lost the 3rd precinct, no shit.

I'd hope they got any weapons/munitions out of there prior!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:21:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By frankieb:

I gotta admit, a couple roast beef sandwiches slathered in horseradish sauce sounds pretty good right now
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By frankieb:
Originally Posted By deftnleft:
They're breaking into an Arby's. IS NOTHING SACRED?!?!

I gotta admit, a couple roast beef sandwiches slathered in horseradish sauce sounds pretty good right now

Ooooh. You're right. I'm half tempted to drop my drink, get kitted up, drive over there to eat a couple Hope Solos, and maybe slot a few floppies. Arby's sounds amazing right now.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:22:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:22:39 AM EDT
[#44]
10 people with handguns, looting on Union? street
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:22:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By AKengineer:

I just don't see why the state or feds would not make an arrest as quickly as possible if they saw anything at all they think would stick.
View Quote

Agreed 100% on state.  They should have arrested him right away. Investigate the other 3 guys.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:22:46 AM EDT
[#46]

Unlike Q, GD called this shit 36 hours ago.

Nothing like GD...lot of autists, but damnit the info and speed can't be topped
View Quote

This thread is faster than I can read...FFS
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:22:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
We get it youre a wannabe vigilante/criminal.  You hush up now while the adults speak.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:

"I'm sorry, sir, but accepting that assignment would be a direct violation of my conscience. Therefore I respectfully request to be transferred somewhere else."

Boom, end of story for your friend. He is no longer bound to defend, at the risk of his own life, the home of a piece of shit killer police officer.

But I bet he doesn't do that. No, he will fall in line with his 'brothers' and defend-defend-defend. This is his right as a free man to do what he wants, but standing to be counted with the officer he is defending makes him out to be one of 'them', the thin blue line.

You should take a closer look at who you choose to call 'friend'.
We get it youre a wannabe vigilante/criminal.  You hush up now while the adults speak.

If you spoke about Native Americans the way ironhand John talks about police, he’d have AIM protesting your ass.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:23:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By 300AAC:

LOL under-rated comment right here folks.  A+++++ spot on
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:23:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Is someone trying to smash grapes to make wine?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:23:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By waterglass:
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLcwUZBK1cU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0h4T5O1yfU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUU90XQajP8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fJ5YbfW3xk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSWvPJnyMqY

Thank you!

Let us make deese cold bitches hot!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLcwUZBK1cU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0h4T5O1yfU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUU90XQajP8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fJ5YbfW3xk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSWvPJnyMqY

Quoting forward for those in need of hotfeeds.
WATCH LIVE: Minneapolis protest

#Live footage from people down on the ground in Minneapolis protesting GEORGE FLOYD passing. 3

lucky43113 Live Stream MINNEAPOLIS POLICE OFFICER PROTEST GEORGE FLOYD

#Minneapolis-Saint Paul Protests Riots + Police Scanner - RIP George Floyd

LIVE | George Floyd Protest Minneapolis MN

#LIVE: Minneapolis Responds To Police Murder of George Floyd
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top