User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 9:49:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 9:55:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
Since we're sharing work shops tonight.  ID the following.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/32677/IMG_2264_jpg-1541488.JPG

CD
View Quote

M134

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 9:56:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By armamnt:
I don't think anyone on here would disagree if they had the authority or the balls to go hot the odds would be in their favor real quick.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By staticpulse:
This is ridiculous. An 11 year old girl is getting assaulted. Pull up your fucking panties and get in the fight.  Wtf.

In their defense, there was a sizeable mob that was hurling projectiles and then proceeded to move towards the highly outnumbered officers. The video is out there.
I don't think anyone on here would disagree if they had the authority or the balls to go hot the odds would be in their favor real quick.

Police with the hickory out aggressively moving at the crowd in formation generally entails retreat by the crowd.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:00:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Apart from the fact that they look like shit you mean?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

I've been totally baffled by the lack of steel grates and roll up doors in these cities. Why do these stores not install these routinely? It makes NO sense.
Apart from the fact that they look like shit you mean?

Lots of cities actually have ordinances against those. They don't want to look like the ghetto. Guess they think plywood covered with abstract murals is better.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:07:33 AM EDT
[#5]
So I did some reflecting on what I said on here last night before bed and when I woke up.

THESE ARE NOT PLANS OR SOME BOOG SHIT. Just some additional thoughts. This may be a little long as well. Sorry.

Anyway, the thought is stemming from the fact that there are some bad ass dudes and groups that do exist that will want to cut the head off the snake if CWII does start. The interesting thing is that if this supposed war starts, the cell movement in the country will be rather interesting. The left has made an error in their attempt to cut the head off of their snake. The snake head being DJT. They have only focused on him. You could argue that there has been collateral damage to affiliated businesses, etc. The collateral damage gets a small beating for a week and then it is onto the next headline that names a person or place as racist, etc. The main focus stays on DJT. It is almost tunnel vision to the extreme. They may hate cocain mitch, and cruz, and based graham, but they never lose focus on their main objective: POTUS DJT.
The problem with this is as much as they think the have implants everywhere, well so do we. Potentially more because half or more of these kids do not work. We can label the head of our snake as Hilldawg, Soros, Obama admin, etc. The thing is if the war kicks off, people will be smart on our side. We don't care about the Karens and Karl's. But maybe we view our snake like a medusa type. There is a bigger picture. We know the heads in politics is Obama/clinton. We know another head is the MSM. We know that another head is orgs like the ACLU. We also know of another head, colleges. It is much easier to find people on our side with real world experience that have dealt with finding the needle in the hay stack. We would not let bubba from Kentucky who has only shot in his back yard to go after a head. He fills the role of dealing with BLM antifa types. The other terrifying thing is that there is repubs who are on boards of these big companies. Let's be honest, they are greedy for money and power as well. They are most likely a closet repub voter as well because they know they would get fired if the expressed a positive emotion towards DJT. Do people not think these people would give awesome intel to right wing groups to eliminate their competition be it business or position? When moral is thrown out the window, people get super shady super quick.

This is probably a rabbit hole my mind will go down the next day or two. Like I said this is not planning or anything. Just a guestimation in the strategy of two sides who want to achieve the same thing.

I think a potential problem is pride with our side. Go after one of the heads? Now you will have some bad ass SWAT dudes butting heads with some ex ranger types, and while sending both on an op would be awesome, it is a waste of people depending on an op. But who will listen to someone? You have more rogue types like myself because I do not trust a lot of people. Am I going after a head? Yeah fucking right. I do not have skills like that. The flip side of that coin is that some cunt will come into our side thinking he is a general, because we have power hungry people as well. Things would most likely end somewhat quick, but it would be more like a fucking free for all which is fucking shit my pants scary. Guys on our side do not want to stand out, so in the middle of your op, you run into rogue types, how do you solve that? Is the mission time sensitive so it may be compromised because you had to sit there with your team, guns aimed at a friendly, while having a dick measuring competition? Yeah that would suck ass too. The logistics of this whole thing is a fucking nightmare. Many people are just too afraid to admit while we certainly have an upper hand, we have macho men who would be a problem as well. Other problems with this? Yeah, dems serve in the military as well and can try to plant people in our orgs. There is not really a win in the end of the CWII scenario. Death, betrayal, fall of supply chains. I would venture to guess that trust in man kind would be broken to almost un-repairable because the tactics used in the CWII will not be close to anything conventional. What you think the left would follow the Geneva Conventions? Yeah fucking right.
Not to mention, both sides are unwilling to compromise, so this brings it to the point, how many deaths would it take to get a treaty? That number is most likely sickening.

TL,DR: Sorry phone guys, you gotta read the wall of text if this interests you. In a nutshell, people say 'yay boog!!', but people do not think about what actually might be the plausible real world experience.
Side note: We clearly did not learn from the '92 LA riots. There is no punishment for these fools. I probably would not stop with this momentum either. As of right now, they clearly have more control than we do.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:12:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#6]

CD
View Quote

IT'S BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

View Quote

Anyone notice what's in the background also???

Attachment Attached File

CD
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:28:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#8]
***NOTE:  Many of you here are already members and participants. Others may have heard of the kerfluffle and wondered what it was all about. So here goes:

I'll just say our group is not secret. It was opened on the fly when the Q and news aggregation thread here was abruptly closed. We received a ton of messages from numerous people looking for the same thing somewhere else. Until we got things worked out, we didn't talk about it. I am currently the main mod, but am not the IT brains behind it.

We all valued our arf accounts for the firearms knowledge and the SME's across a huge spectrum of fields. None of us wanted to loose our acct's here. We also value the news and Q topics. Many of the guys came here specifically for the news because they didn't have the time to dig through tons of threads and posts in GD. They could get it all in one SAP (Saudi Arabia Purge) thread. We felt it prudent to separate to another site for the peace of the many. Most of us visit many different websites in a day. There is no reason adults can not use various browser tabs and avoid all of this.

I am interested in and try to keep current on state, federal and world news, political, military, .gov agencies, SCOTUS cases and decisions, wars & skirmishes even if we aren't involved, medical and much more. I am certainly not the only one who posts these things, but I can only speak for myself. We do have disagreement, dissension and RESPECTFUL arguments. We will also have that on the new site. I'm harsh but fair.

Just like with any closed board, there are invitations available for those who are genuinely interested in the topics I've mentioned. Feel free to contact me or ask for a contact on here if you feel you can act like an adult.

-Thanks from your friendly and supportive management team.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:34:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:47:44 AM EDT
[#10]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32677/IMG_2264_jpg-1541488.JPG

CD
View Quote

First thing I saw was the RPG.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:50:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:51:39 AM EDT
[#12]

CD
View All Quotes

CD

RPG tube, RPD, a couple of VZ58's, AUG, some splodey pineapples, a type 3 AK, SBS, an SBR AR15, and some assorted milsurps and pistolas.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:53:17 AM EDT
[#13]

CD
View Quote

A mini split unit
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:00:37 AM EDT
[#14]

CD
View All Quotes

CD

A coffee maker?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By mb300sd:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSV2oBUOWgo
View Quote

Great way to start my day, Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:22:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Thank you so much! And thank you for sharing. I will make it a point to watch that.
EDIT: Is this the correct one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvD4CeKoyxc
View Quote

@threefeathers

Just watched and read a little more about you and your fellow soldiers. Genuine hero's to Americans and Germans alike...you all are appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:22:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
No, it's code for I can think ahead.

The people in the street don't give a fuck.  They have very little to nothing to lose if they get arrested. The rest of us with a home, families to feed, gainful employment, etc., understand that if we were to run out there and start bopping heads, we'd lose a lot of what we've worked a lifetime for.  The switch gets thrown when one comes to the realization that we'll lose it all if we do nothing.  

Act to soon and lose it all versus act too late (or do nothing) and lose it all.  That calculus demands that at some point you act or accept losing it all, and the tipping point varies for every individual.

Most of us haven't come anywhere near to even being made uncomfortable by what's happening, only angry, and anger isn't enough.
View Quote
This nation was founded by men who had homes, families to feed, and gainful employment to lose.  Are you saying our homes, families, and jobs are somehow more important to us than their homes, families, and jobs were to them?

What exactly does being uncomfortable mean to you?  I'm uncomfortable with many things our government does that don't reconcile with the principles this nation was founded upon.  More specifically, I'm uncomfortable with politics taking over our justice system.  I'm uncomfortable with our government taxing the shit out of us and giving away money to foreign governments and lazy motherfuckers.  I'm uncomfortable with our government using the kung flu to advance their tyrannical bullshit.  The list of things I'm uncomfortable with is too damn long to type out here.

You say "I can think ahead".  Well, think ahead to what we're leaving our kids, their kids, and future generations that will carry on our names when we're long gone.  Our actions today directly impact the ability of future generations to remain free people and we're failing in every way possible.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:27:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

A coffee maker?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dracster:

CD

A coffee maker?

Toilet paper?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:32:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Fulminata:

Liberals seem to be quite obsessed with fake dicks.
View Quote

Those who can't "do", buy things that can. Just saying........

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:36:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: aeroworksxp] [#20]

guy explores the riot areas in daytime. Portland.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:36:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Infamous] [#21]

CD
View All Quotes

CD

Lmao @Combat_Diver are you required to yell Alan Snackbar before shooting a rocket out the tube?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:38:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By cpermd:

A mini split unit
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cpermd:

CD

A mini split unit
Gen 1 casting couch.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:39:07 AM EDT
[#23]

My great-grandma went through the Depression with 4 kids and a husband who worked for the railroad and was away a lot, add in that she was Scottish (born in Glasgow) and it followed that she kept chickens up until she got too old to keep up with them even though she lived in a normal neighborhood in a small town and not on a farm. My mom and aunt were still chopping heads off when they were in HS. My mom I can see handling that fine, my aunt...well I wish they had cell phone video back then because I'd love to see the look on her face at having to do that.

ETA: And yeah she made haggis, thanks to her I still love that shit. My mom and aunt liked it too but she never told them what it was, to them it was "sausage pie."
View Quote

Heck, my mom and grandma were still doing that until I was in high school. Along with raising, slaughtering and butchering our own hogs and cattle, just behind the large grape vine in the back yard at Poppi's farm. Grandma cooked on a cast iron, wood burning stove until the day she died. She started every morning by splitting wood and baking buttermilk biscuits. Granny was killed instantly by a drunk driver. I hate drunk drivers.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:40:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By threefeathers:

Sure.  I was one of the 88 Americans who stood against 1500+ Russians at C P Charlie on October 27, 1961.
I'm in a Documentary named Seconds to a New War.  It is on U Tube but you have to write the title in German. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/43811/Berlin_Christmas_jpeg-1541467.JPG
View Quote

respect.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Okay this one kinda conflicts me. On on hand, I see red when a mob attacks someone for apparently no reason at all; I mean I could understand it if the person a mob is beating the piss out of just got caught in the act of attempting to commit murder or rape or did something insane like cover himself in gasoline or talk about how he is a male feminist, then a beating may be earned and/or for his own good. On the other hand, skinny jeans...that indicates to me he may have earned that beating, possibly by saying that Disney Star Wars is the best Star Wars. So I could go either way on this one depending on what transpired before the mob violence ensued.

Seriously though, NYC is rapidly regressing to turning back into the same sort of shithole that gave us such classics as Death Wish, Fort Apache the Bronx, Escape from New York and Wolfen. Yeah I know, that was going a bit far as one of them isn't really a classic, but hey I like Bronson even though that movie was just mediocre. It's only going to get worse if Red Billy gets his way and the police numbers are cut or are detailed to doing bullshit assignments that don't do anything to fight crime. I can't wait to see what the NYPD shots fired to hit ratio goes to when they have whole precincts full of social workers fresh out of NYU with their Urban Sociology degrees...

Add in the crippling taxes, the aroma of urine everywhere, homeless people sleeping on top of your fire escape, random acts of cultural enrichment, looting, random "inspiratiponal speakers" on random street corners, the fact that you can't get a firearm to protect yourself but guys who did drivebys are out without bail because of stupid policies and let's not forget the ever-present chance of a new snackbar being opened on your block and I can't see how anyone would want to live there currently. Hell, I turned down a couple of chances to live there back when Rudy was Mayor and things were going (relatively) swimmingly.

No I do not <3 New York.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:47:00 AM EDT
[#26]

Those who can't "do", buy things that can. Just saying........

View Quote

Well that follows since a lot of them are teac...yeah I'll just stop before I say something I mean.

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:48:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By new_frontier13:

@NY12ga

Nope. I saw it before I saw the gun. I wonder what that says about me?
View Quote

Ha! The same thing it says about me
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:48:13 AM EDT
[#28]

Okay this one kinda conflicts me. On on hand, I see red when a mob attacks someone for apparently no reason at all; I mean I could understand it if the person a mob is beating the piss out of just got caught in the act of attempting to commit murder or rape or did something insane like cover himself in gasoline or talk about how he is a male feminist, then a beating may be earned and/or for his own good. On the other hand, skinny jeans...that indicates to me he may have earned that beating, possibly by saying that Disney Star Wars is the best Star Wars. So I could go either way on this one depending on what transpired before the mob violence ensued.

Seriously though, NYC is rapidly regressing to turning back into the same sort of shithole that gave us such classics as Death Wish, Fort Apache the Bronx, Escape from New York and Wolfen. Yeah I know, that was going a bit far as one of them isn't really a classic, but hey I like Bronson even though that movie was just mediocre. It's only going to get worse if Red Billy gets his way and the police numbers are cut or are detailed to doing bullshit assignments that don't do anything to fight crime. I can't wait to see what the NYPD shots fired to hit ratio goes to when they have whole precincts full of social workers fresh out of NYU with their Urban Sociology degrees...

Add in the crippling taxes, the aroma of urine everywhere, homeless people sleeping on top of your fire escape, random acts of cultural enrichment, looting, random "inspiratiponal speakers" on random street corners, the fact that you can't get a firearm to protect yourself but guys who did drivebys are out without bail because of stupid policies and let's not forget the ever-present chance of a new snackbar being opened on your block and I can't see how anyone would want to live there currently. Hell, I turned down a couple of chances to live there back when Rudy was Mayor and things were going (relatively) swimmingly.

No I do not <3 New York.
View Quote

Quoted for accuracy.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:50:04 AM EDT
[#29]

CD
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:51:13 AM EDT
[#30]

Heck, my mom and grandma were still doing that until I was in high school. Along with raising, slaughtering and butchering our own hogs and cattle, just behind the large grape vine in the back yard at Poppi's farm. Grandma cooked on a cast iron, wood burning stove until the day she died. She started every morning by splitting wood and baking buttermilk biscuits. Granny was killed instantly by a drunk driver. I hate drunk drivers.
View Quote

I'm sorry CeCe, drunk drivers are assholes.

She didn't have a farm, was a "city girl" if a "city" of 700 people counts as one, but she had the Depression Era "have to be prepared" thing along with the Scottish "cheap" thing down to a tee. I think she even used tea bags 3 times before she'd throw one away, but as much milk and sugar as she put in tea you'd never really notice the weakness of the rumored tea in it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:54:37 AM EDT
[#31]

CD
View Quote

Nice collection.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:57:57 AM EDT
[#32]

Nice collection.
View Quote

The area just above the mini-split stands out for some reason.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:59:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Nice little 2 mile run to clear my head this morning. LOL I still stand by the fucking novel I wrote this morning.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:01:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:
TL,DR: Side note: We clearly did not learn from the '92 LA riots.
View Quote
Oh, I learned.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:04:19 PM EDT
[#35]

No I do not <3 New York.
View Quote

Out of all the cities in the US NYC is the last place I would live. I'll go eat tree bark before that.

But to be sorta fair that's all liberal cities.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:04:44 PM EDT
[#36]
staying current in this thread is a lot like talking to a liberal.  the goal posts keep moving.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:06:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:
Nice little 2 mile run to clear my head this morning. LOL I still stand by the fucking novel I wrote this morning.
View Quote

I'm still working through the novel you wrote, it's taking a while because of paragraphs, they're a thing right? (I know, phone posting sucks and I'm just busting your balls man)
Mainly because I'm barely half awake because my old dog decided that sleeping was for pussies and woke up after 2 hours to stay up...forever, I'm still having to keep an eye on him because he's still wandering all over the house. I think the only time he slept last night was when I passed out for 2 hours in my chair.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:07:22 PM EDT
[#38]

The area just above the mini-split stands out for some reason.  
View Quote

The mirror? I like mirrors it's nice too.

I saw the RPG. I was including it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:08:04 PM EDT
[#39]

Out of all the cities in the US NYC is the last place I would live. I'll go eat tree bark before that.

But to be sorta fair that's all liberal cities.
View Quote

I don't like cities a whole lot whether they're liberal or not, sure they're convenient and can have some cool stuff but...just, nah.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:08:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
staying current in this thread is a lot like talking to a liberal.  the goal posts keep moving.
View Quote

We're not like liberals we're like schizophrenics.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Trying rationalize everything we've seen night after night tends to cause that.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:12:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Oh, I learned.
View Quote

Big Hollywood was a site that I used to enjoy reading back in the day, I remember that there were a few Hollywood types on there that learned from the riots that they needed to get some guns because the city wasn't going to help those that didn't help themselves. I can't remember who it was off the top of my head, but there was a producer (pretty sure he was a producer but I could be wrong, it's been years) that had a beautiful 1911 that he showed off, all because of the riots.

So you weren't the only one that learned from that, but I honestly can't see how everyone there didn't learn from the riots if they lived through them.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:14:16 PM EDT
[#43]

Trying rationalize everything we've seen night after night tends to cause that.
View Quote

So what you're saying is that the commies are slowly (or not so slowly in some cases) driving us insane? Who do we sue for reparations for that?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:14:44 PM EDT
[#44]

I'm still working through the novel you wrote, it's taking a while because of paragraphs, they're a thing right? (I know, phone posting sucks and I'm just busting your balls man)
Mainly because I'm barely half awake because my old dog decided that sleeping was for pussies and woke up after 2 hours to stay up...forever, I'm still having to keep an eye on him because he's still wandering all over the house. I think the only time he slept last night was when I passed out for 2 hours in my chair.
View Quote

It is all good brother. I am not formatting on here like I do in .word hahaha.

No one has to read it at all. I just have a mind that likes to solve puzzles. Tetris, I am decent at. Life and CWII? Not so much.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:15:18 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

But we're the happy kind, not the catatonic kind. Makes a difference, yes it does.  

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:21:12 PM EDT
[#46]

But we're the happy kind, not the catatonic kind. Makes a difference, yes it does.  

View Quote

Yeah half the time we're watching streams it goes like this so...

...damage may ensue, but not the bad kind.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:22:48 PM EDT
[#47]

So what you're saying is that the commies are slowly (or not so slowly in some cases) driving us insane? Who do we sue for reparations for that?
View Quote

BLM and NIKE?

I get an eye tick when I hear a screecher on a bull horn or that incisive "Who's streets!" tripe.

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#48]

BLM and NIKE?

I get an eye tick when I hear a screecher on a bull horn or that incisive "Who's streets!" tripe.

View Quote

Works for me, or maybe Apple, I'll take my reparations in stock shares please.

Yeah especially since you know that 90% of them never paid taxes in their lives, so no they do not own those streets, they haven't even rented them.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:30:12 PM EDT
[#49]

Yeah especially since you know that 90% of them never paid taxes in their lives, so no they do not own those streets, they haven't even rented them.
View Quote

... so is reparations through hard labor not an option?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:32:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#50]

View Quote

Good point.

The tax payers need reimbursement for all the flash bangs, associated costs and LE overtime too.

Glow Bois ain't cheap.
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top