Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:05:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Fulminata:

When you do can you throw us a bone and maybe give us an AAR on that pizza too? Because the way he talked it up made my stomach growl and I'm seriously considering getting pizza tonight even though I'd already planned a whole burgers and fries meal out.

A pizza called Hurricane and loaded with garlic just has to be good...
View Quote

Snagged this off their website. May I present The Hurricane:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By JCoop:
Interesting. While watching the video that was posted a little way back, I couldn't help but to think there were some nagging inconsistencies. First of all, there didn't appear to be blood on the front of the perp's shirt. Also, there was not exit wound (I suppose it could have hit a bone, subsonic round, whatever). And the LEOs/SS milled around uselessly while a single cop cuffed the dude.

Here's the tinfoil: Was it a black guy but they re-enacted it with a white guy to prevent rioting in D.C.?

I know... but it's my birthday so I can make up conspiracies if I want to!
View Quote

At this point, I believe that nothing's off the table.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:06:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:06:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Five-year-old boy who rode his bike into neighbor's N.Carolina yard is shot dead at point blank range in front of his two sisters, 8 and 7

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/08/11/18/31830818-0-image-m-32_1597166684406.jpg

Link
View Quote

Fucking loser POS dirt bag needs to be given to the family for proper justice.

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:07:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Interesting. While watching the video that was posted a little way back, I couldn't help but to think there were some nagging inconsistencies. First of all, there didn't appear to be blood on the front of the perp's shirt. Also, there was not exit wound (I suppose it could have hit a bone, subsonic round, whatever). And the LEOs/SS milled around uselessly while a single cop cuffed the dude.

Here's the tinfoil: Was it a black guy but they re-enacted it with a white guy to prevent rioting in D.C.?

View Quote

@JCoop

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Wasn't Kamal's family slave owners in Jamaica?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:09:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:09:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/67531/Use_this_pic_of_Pizza_JPG-1542107.JPG

View Quote

Sweet baby Jesus!

So when were we going to roadtrip to Portland bro? Ya know, to mess with commies...definitely not to eat pizza, nope.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:10:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Probably has a lot to do with her brother being the current CEO at Uber
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:10:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:11:17 PM EDT
[#11]

"So madam, would it be accurate to say that you got a leg up by being comfortable around brown willies?"
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:11:24 PM EDT
[#12]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/67531/Use_this_pic_of_Pizza_JPG-1542107.JPG

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

When you do can you throw us a bone and maybe give us an AAR on that pizza too? Because the way he talked it up made my stomach growl and I'm seriously considering getting pizza tonight even though I'd already planned a whole burgers and fries meal out.

that looks great

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Sweet baby Jesus!

So when were we going to roadtrip to Portland bro? Ya know, to mess with commies...definitely not to eat pizza, nope.
View All Quotes

Sweet baby Jesus!

LOL! I'm furloughed right now, so whatever works best for you. Yeah, for the pizza, yeah. Plus, we could go see Erin.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:12:36 PM EDT
[#14]

@JCoop

View All Quotes

@JCoop

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

Second City Cop reported 2 or 3 weeks ago insurance rates more than doubled in Chicago.  

What is happening there is really unprecedented.  Everyone used to understand that downtown businesses and tourists kept the whole city going; that if they left, Chicago would be on the fast-track to Detroit 2.0.

Then, over the last 5 or 6 years, they started having one or two "wildings" per year down Michigan Ave, but nothing like the level of violence seen in late May and on Sunday night.  

As I mentioned before, I've been going to downtown Chicago for quite some time, usually staying on Michigan Ave.  There were cops all over the place, and order was always kept. Used to be if you stayed out of the south and west sides you were as safe as anyplace in small-town America.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By michigan66:
Originally Posted By NathanL:
I wonder how much insurance rates for a business in a major city have skyrocketed

Second City Cop reported 2 or 3 weeks ago insurance rates more than doubled in Chicago.  

What is happening there is really unprecedented.  Everyone used to understand that downtown businesses and tourists kept the whole city going; that if they left, Chicago would be on the fast-track to Detroit 2.0.

Then, over the last 5 or 6 years, they started having one or two "wildings" per year down Michigan Ave, but nothing like the level of violence seen in late May and on Sunday night.  

As I mentioned before, I've been going to downtown Chicago for quite some time, usually staying on Michigan Ave.  There were cops all over the place, and order was always kept. Used to be if you stayed out of the south and west sides you were as safe as anyplace in small-town America.

If this keeps up these businesses will leave downtown.  How will affluent downtowners survive in a Gucci desert?  Far bigger disaster than when the hood shoplifted and looted supermarkets out of their own neighborhoods.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#16]

@JCoop

View All Quotes

@JCoop

Doh, I missed it till you said it too.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:14:52 PM EDT
[#17]
@JCoop

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:15:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fulminata] [#18]

LOL! I'm furloughed right now, so whatever works best for you. Yeah, for the pizza, yeah. Plus, we could go see Erin.
View Quote

That would be too cool, problem is I'm still down a vehicle and have a slightly gimpy dog that I have to keep an eye on at the moment though.

He's getting better, he just needs to GO TO SLEEP sometime this week.

ETA: Fuck it, I'm going to get me a pizza, I'll be back in a while. I totally blame all of y'all.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:18:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:20:21 PM EDT
[#20]

That would be too cool, problem is I'm still down a vehicle and have a slightly gimpy dog that I have to keep an eye on at the moment though.

View All Quotes

Whatever happened with the vehicle? Still not fixed? And the pup still won't go to sleep? Dang man. But it's all good, we can work out the details later. Don't forget, we gotta reserve the party bus with a stripper pole and the fucking goofy lights. Pickups to make along the way.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:22:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAICimA3Br8
View Quote

@cody22

AUSTINZONE IS LIVE AGAIN
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#22]

Whatever happened with the vehicle? Still not fixed? And the pup still won't go to sleep? Dang man. But it's all good, we can work out the details later. Don't forget, we gotta reserve the party bus with a stripper pole and the fucking goofy lights. Pickups to make along the way.
View Quote

I got my truck back yesterday, it's running great now so that's a plus.

My car that potentially got messed with is sitting in my driveway, I'm going to see if it is water in the tank by putting some dry gas in it, if not it could be the alternator maybe. If it was fucked with I'll be happy (easy fix) and even more pissed (someone will get a stern talking to, at least) and if it wasn't fucked with I'll be happy (no one fucked with it) but a little pissed (gonna cost). So anyway I cut it I'm not gonna be thrilled with how the epic of the Santa Fe turns out.

The weird thing is both of them were inspected in June and nothing was wrong with either of them at the time.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:25:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#23]

Attachment Attached File

Also
https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/09/why-do-so-many-white-women-hate-themselves/?fbclid=IwAR2sAloD49l9ZfmTO-AoqtJ-39pWTAj-p_-lkb5ZhSQUC0u1nE1Ba06Yofg
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:27:01 PM EDT
[#24]

My car that potentially got messed with is sitting in my driveway, I'm going to see if it is water in the tank by putting some dry gas in it, if not it could be the alternator maybe. If it was fucked with I'll be happy (easy fix) and even more pissed (someone will get a stern talking to, at least) and if it wasn't fucked with I'll be happy (no one fucked with it) but a little pissed (gonna cost). So anyway I cut it I'm not gonna be thrilled with how the epic of the Santa Fe turns out.

The weird thing is both of them were inspected in June and nothing was wrong with either of them at the time.
View Quote

Gotcha. Truck's good, car's still fucked. Hopefully it's an easy fix. Nothing sucks more than dumping money into a vehicle trying to fix it. 2 is 1, and 1 is none.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

@Fulminata

Jesse could take Benadryl 25mg (diphenhydramine) for sleep. There are no contraindications that I know of with Novox, Cephalexin and Benadryl. Check with your vet though to be safe.

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:28:48 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:29:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fulminata] [#27]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

@Fulminata

Jesse could take Benadryl 25mg (diphenhydramine) for sleep. There are no contraindications that I know of with Novox, Cephalexin and Benadryl. Check with your vet though to be safe.

View Quote

Just getting ready to go out and saw that, good idea CeCe!

I actually should have thought of that myself, he's had Benadryl before without any problems and it knocked him right the hell out too, I are dumb, you are a genius.

...but I am getting pizza, so I'm not totally retarded.

Back in a while gang at Cheers.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:29:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#28]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1597175983526_jpg-1542149.JPG

Also
https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/09/why-do-so-many-white-women-hate-themselves/?fbclid=IwAR2sAloD49l9ZfmTO-AoqtJ-39pWTAj-p_-lkb5ZhSQUC0u1nE1Ba06Yofg
View Quote

LOL! Get fucked, you dumb bitch. Whenever someone asks me what audacious means, I'm going to refer them to what this dumb bitch just said. "They got insurance!" For fuck's sake. So what? When the insurance company has to start paying out (if it even does), everyone else suffers from higher rates. God damn, the stupid is palpable.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:31:25 PM EDT
[#29]
New AustinZone link

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:33:31 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:33:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By mb300sd:
New AustinZone link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp5riy5Hg4U
View Quote

What the fuck are they even doing? They both look and sound hammered! Not that there's anything wrong with that. Jus' sayin'.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:34:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fantomas] [#32]

@cody22

AUSTINZONE IS LIVE AGAIN
View All Quotes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAICimA3Br8

@cody22

AUSTINZONE IS LIVE AGAIN

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:34:50 PM EDT
[#33]

LOL! Get fucked, you dumb bitch. Whenever someone asks me what audacious means, I'm going to refer them to what this dumb bitch just said. "They got insurance!" For fuck's sake. So what? When the insurance company has to start paying out (if it even does), everyone else suffers from higher rates. God damn, the stupid is palpable.
View Quote

Murder Hole swag shipped today, got the email.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:38:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
View Quote

Yes.  

And her dad, although probably liberal, appears to be a dignified man.  When she started her, "Of course I know about ganja, I'm half-Jamaican" shtick, he got on her case in public.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:39:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:40:42 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Also

She probably gets pissed every time she has to make an insurance premium payment.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:40:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#37]

Murder Hole swag shipped today, got the email.
View Quote

What the shit? I ordered before you and mine still says "printing"!
EDIT: I'm a fucking idiot. Just found the email saying mine shipped too!
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:43:49 PM EDT
[#38]

that looks great

View All Quotes

that looks great

It IS great. My family has been going there since the early 90s. Maybe even the late 80s. Anyway, it's one of those places where if you order a pepperoni, you might bite into 8 slices of pepperoni in a single bite. They stack that shit fucking DEEP. Takes a long time to cook, and it ain't cheap, but 2 pieces are enough for your avg adult and even Joey Chestnut would have a hard time eating an entire XL.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:44:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Did this get shared yet?

https://twitter.com/alex_zee/status/1293237548492316679?s=21

TL;DR Portland DA announces a policy of no prosecution for Rioting, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, interfering with police, etc.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:44:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

She probably gets pissed every time she has to make an insurance premium payment.
View Quote

Good point.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:46:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:46:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#42]
Originally Posted By MATTINFAIRBORN:

If this keeps up these businesses will leave downtown.  How will affluent downtowners survive in a Gucci desert?  Far bigger disaster than when the hood shoplifted and looted supermarkets out of their own neighborhoods.
View Quote

That's the problem.  The people who live and do business there do it for the environment and experience of living downtown, and they pay very high taxes for the privilege.  

From what I saw, it was mostly tourists shopping on Michigan Ave.  Same with the Gold Coast.  It is kind of fun, every once in a while, to go shopping in a high-end store.  But you can find the same stuff, cheaper, elsewhere.

I think the locals shop on-line, like 90% of normal America.  So they'd be OK without the stores; their property values, however, would drop like stones without the whole downtown environment.  

As a frequent tourist who spends money downtown, I can say it just isn't the same shopping at Orvis or Burberry when you have to keep an eye out for "teen" raiding parties.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Your vehicles have Rona.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:48:05 PM EDT
[#44]

Unreal. That's a fucking violation of oath of office if I've ever seen one. A literal "get out of jail free" card for rioters and those fucking with the cops.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:48:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:50:35 PM EDT
[#46]

Big Hollywood was a site that I used to enjoy reading back in the day, I remember that there were a few Hollywood types on there that learned from the riots that they needed to get some guns because the city wasn't going to help those that didn't help themselves. I can't remember who it was off the top of my head, but there was a producer (pretty sure he was a producer but I could be wrong, it's been years) that had a beautiful 1911 that he showed off, all because of the riots.

So you weren't the only one that learned from that, but I honestly can't see how everyone there didn't learn from the riots if they lived through them.
View Quote

it wasn't so much what I did or what others did...it's what others didn't do.  I learned how quickly things devolve to "no one is coming, we're on our own"
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:55:18 PM EDT
[#48]
"I can't breath! I can't breath!!!!"

Dude is sitting in back seat.... screaming he can't breath.

No fucking wonder no one was taking him seriously.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:55:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#49]

Also
View Quote

They really are ignorant primitives.  A Cargo Cult that lives among us.

Well, insurance companies don't have money machines, and as we speak businesses all over Chicago  are getting the bad news that premiums are going through the roof.  

The ongoing outflow of the productive class from Chicago will turn into a flood of people moving to Lake County, Indiana; Omaha, and other places that are smart enough not to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

If the bleeding isn't stopped, BLM will have to get reparations from the Pakistanis who move their craptastic liquor store into the ruins of what was once Macy's.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:56:25 PM EDT
[#50]

GD it, we need some fucking no shit neo Nazis to show up in Portland to test this theory. They could make themselves useful, for once in their lives, by showing how full of shit that DA is. I guarantee that if they did, and they did 1/10th the damage as the Communists, they'd get the "full weight of my office" bullshit ASAFP.
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top