Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:30:34 AM EDT
[#1]
What's the deal with the old guy in uniform just standing with his hands behind him inside a busted up building?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:30:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheYellowThing:
Uh, a lot of energy for people infected with a virus.

View Quote

Social distancing works, they look like hand washers as well.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:30:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Ironhandjohn:

“I’m sorry, sir, but accepting that assignment would be a direct violation of my conscience. Therefore I respectfully request to be transferred somewhere else.”

Boom, end of story for your friend. He is no longer bound to defend, at the risk of his own life, the home of a piece of shit killer police officer.

But I bet he doesn’t do that. No, he will fall in line with his ‘brothers’ and defend-defend-defend. This is his right as a free man to do what he wants, but standing to be counted with the officer he is defending makes him out to be one of ‘them’, the thin blue line.

You should take a closer look at who you choose to call ‘friend’.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MrGoodkat:
Originally Posted By MrGoodkat:
Like I said a few pages back, my buddy has been stationed at the neck kneeler cop's house the last two nights.  He wasn't sure where he would be tonight and I haven't asked, but I'm praying for him.  He's a good guy.

A ‘good guy’ defending his murderous coworker’s house? If he truly was a ‘good guy’ as you say, his conscience should dictate that he decline the task and insist on being reassigned somewhere else. If not, he’s just like the rest of the silent thin blue line, your friend or not.

His opinion of the cop's actions aren't any higher than yours, that's for sure.  But keep on virtue signaling.  Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

“I’m sorry, sir, but accepting that assignment would be a direct violation of my conscience. Therefore I respectfully request to be transferred somewhere else.”

Boom, end of story for your friend. He is no longer bound to defend, at the risk of his own life, the home of a piece of shit killer police officer.

But I bet he doesn’t do that. No, he will fall in line with his ‘brothers’ and defend-defend-defend. This is his right as a free man to do what he wants, but standing to be counted with the officer he is defending makes him out to be one of ‘them’, the thin blue line.

You should take a closer look at who you choose to call ‘friend’.

It's cute that you think the world works that way.  And it's even cuter that you believe you can judge the character of someone you know absolutely nothing about.  I can see the appeal of operating at that level of ignorance with all this crazy shit going on, but it just isn't for me.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:31:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Airborne_Infantryman:

Maybe you should shut the fuck up....or go to MN with a gun and do-it-to-it, instead of talking shit on the internet.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Airborne_Infantryman:

"I'm sorry, sir, but accepting that assignment would be a direct violation of my conscience. Therefore I respectfully request to be transferred somewhere else."

But I bet he doesn't do that. No, he will fall in line with his 'brothers' and defend-defend-defend. This is his right as a free man to do what he wants, but standing to be counted with the officer he is defending makes him out to be one of 'them', the thin blue line.

You should take a closer look at who you choose to call 'friend'.

Maybe you should shut the fuck up....or go to MN with a gun and do-it-to-it, instead of talking shit on the internet.
Emotional thinkers (Liberals). Defending the home of someone despicable, yet who still deserves due process, depicts more character than he will be able to comprehend in a lifetime.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:31:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By NunyaBidness:
IHJ, I normally find your posts reasonable. But, even though I want to see this cop get his due, I want him to see a jury and not a mob. Don't you?
View Quote

At this point, O'Kneal might get his job back.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:31:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By L_JE:
Enforce a curfew?  Shit, they can't even enforce the "don't set fire to a police station" law.
View Quote

Yeah but everyone out is on violation of the law.  Makes it easier to do the needful.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:31:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Paul:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fJ5YbfW3xk

Upper left getting violent.
View Quote

#Minneapolis-Saint Paul Protests Riots + Police Scanner - RIP George Floyd
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:31:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
We get it youre a wannabe vigilante/criminal.  You hush up now while the adults speak.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:

"I'm sorry, sir, but accepting that assignment would be a direct violation of my conscience. Therefore I respectfully request to be transferred somewhere else."

But I bet he doesn't do that. No, he will fall in line with his 'brothers' and defend-defend-defend. This is his right as a free man to do what he wants, but standing to be counted with the officer he is defending makes him out to be one of 'them', the thin blue line.

You should take a closer look at who you choose to call 'friend'.
We get it youre a wannabe vigilante/criminal.  You hush up now while the adults speak.

*snort*

Just remember that ‘if you’re not cop, you’re little people’. So unless you’re also a sworn officer, your ‘friend’ may someday in the future ask/tell/make YOU give up your right to defend yourself, as we’ve seen them do to others in a few videos already.

I’m not a ‘vigilante wannabe’, as you so childishly put it, but I also make it a point not to associate with cops in any way possible. I do not want to be friends with them because I am not one of them, and the only friends police officers really have is other cops. MNPD have already shown on video the contempt they have for their own citizenry, why do you think you will be seen any differently by the officers in your friend’s department?

You should re-evaluate whom you would call ‘friend’ and allow to become a part of your life. I’ll bet that you won’t and instead resort to the same childish, tired, snide remarks towards me that you’ve done already, though. Why not toss out a ‘sorry your girl lost’, while you’re at it?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:31:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:31:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Clockwork138] [#10]
Originally Posted By sq40:
This is spreading to other cities?

I have to drive through Detroit tomorrow afternoon.
View Quote

Two people have been shot in a small skirmish in Louisville. That protest is related to police killing an unarmed woman two-months-ago.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Louisville-Two-shot-tear-gas-fired-by-LMPD/5-2332542/?r=85636813&page=1&anc=85636813#i85636813
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:31:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

I can say for a fact that people in the national guard and reserve do not just do 1 weekend a month and 2 weeks a year.  In my 8 year reserve commitment I spent 6 years of it on active duty.

Every Minnesota Army national guard unit in the last 12 months has either been deployed or is currently deployed.  The units being deployed into the twin cities are most likely units that just got back from a year long deployment.
View Quote

Just what they want to come home too and deal with.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:31:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

LOL. you'd think.....but NO, rioters were seen running out with LE riot gear

Who the fuck has 24 hours to clear a station and leaves tools for the enemy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Originally Posted By HTHF:

Holy shit, they lost the 3rd precinct, no shit.

I'd hope they got any weapons/munitions out of there prior!

LOL. you'd think.....but NO, rioters were seen running out with LE riot gear

Who the fuck has 24 hours to clear a station and leaves tools for the enemy.

I saw rioters just now with duty belts. MPD better hope they didn't leave firearms and ammo in there.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:31:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:31:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Paul:
By the order of the mayor of the city this demonstration has been declared illegal ...
View Quote

And not a minute too soon!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:32:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BMSMB:

The Marine reserves do have combat arms.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BMSMB:
Originally Posted By 1-75Ranger:

So reserves are federally funded and the NG is funded via the state. ALSO the Reserves do not have any combat arms units other than Combat MP's since the first gulf war.

They are two completely different components.

The Marine reserves do have combat arms.

So, does Army. 19D here.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:32:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:32:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Action45] [#17]
These reporters are sooo scared to use the term “riot” it’s such a fucking joke.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:32:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Modly:

Killing a guy for committing a felony is how we got here in the first place.

Start killing people in quantity,  you are going to end up with a national war on cops that you don’t want to deal with.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cwm1150:
Originally Posted By FREEFALLE7:

Then switch to lethal, it is well past time to get serious.

So kill the protesters of a man murdered by the police...

That's the answer, better yet have the National guard fix bayonets... It will be Kent State all over again....

Arsonists and looters are not protesters they are criminals. Criminal committing felonies should be dealt with harshly.

Killing a guy for committing a felony is how we got here in the first place.

Start killing people in quantity,  you are going to end up with a national war on cops that you don’t want to deal with.

In my book the cops already declared war on the people here.

I am not at all saying people should commit extrajudicial actions against police so I hope nobody takes it that way. But it's clear the people are being oppressed by their police here, I hope they take legal action to remedy that. Lawsuits, voting, protests, etc. Pull their funding. Sue them. Expose them.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:32:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Is it possible to Fly drones and get hd recordings of all the rioting then press criminal charges against all these people that they can verify? Hell even if it’s something like citations where they would have to pay fines for smaller crimes, it would generate revenue and make people realize they cannot loot or break things without consequences
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:32:22 AM EDT
[#20]

Holy shit, they lost the 3rd precinct, no shit.

I'd hope they got any weapons/munitions out of there prior!
View Quote

They didn't lose it, they abandoned it.

Free Foamy!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:32:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By FistPeso:
Why hasn't the governor ordered a curfew and started enforcing it.
View Quote
Dude, the biggest cop shop in town was just abandoned and burnt. They can't enforce shit.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:32:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By mancow:
What's the deal with the old guy in uniform just standing with his hands behind him inside a busted up building?
View Quote
Not sure but feel bad for him.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:32:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By -daddy:

I bet you say that to all the boys. Flirt!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By -daddy:
Originally Posted By waterglass:

I'll make it hot for you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSWvPJnyMqY

I bet you say that to all the boys. Flirt!

I do! I do! They love my sloppy seconds!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:32:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:
LOL, yeah just appease them

View Quote

Beer summit?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:32:44 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

I assumed its a bank or something "important" he is guarding.  There were plenty of cops nearby.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:33:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By eesmith:

I’ve witnessed UCs playing games in person, I wouldn’t put it past this retarded department to send one out to smash windows and give an excuse to CS the crowd.

Watch this Portland video starting at 7:20, black guy with dreds entering from stage left was the biggest loudmouth agitator there that day. He ends up player snatcher for a pigpile, watch closely:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlLkgO4QwBQ
View Quote

HOLY FUCK!!  That looks like possible entrapment. Is that the same black guy at teh beginning of teh video in the puffy black jacket?? He's yelling and talking shit to people to provoke them!!

_also notice at teh end- he has a red bandana in his left hand- is that so the other cops can IF him from the other riff raff?

That's BEYOND fucked up if true.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:33:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Ripley7t:
https://i.imgur.com/KhZBusW.jpeg
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:33:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JuanPing] [#28]
Rolling out the game wardens now?  LOL.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:34:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Been away most of the evening. Could someone give a few bullet points of where things are at? Thanks.
View Quote

As you know, this is day 3 of the protests over the George Floyd murder.
-The mayor ordered a very passive approach by police. Police were instructed not to arrest looters.
-Police have been responding to individual businesses being looted by standing in front of the businesses and doing... nothing. Except stand there looking cool in full riot gear and occasionally fire a less lethal projectile or a blast-ball grenade.
-The action started in the afternoon with a fair amount of looting and arson early. Police "strike teams" (eyeroll) were unable to contain it.
-At dusk, predictably everything went for shit. The amount of lawlessness about tripled, and police were already low on less lethal rounds. Firefighters fought valiantly to contain some of the larger blazes.
-Between 10 and 10:30 pm MN time, police were ordered to evacuate the 3rd precinct building. Protesters quickly swarmed the area, setting multiple fires inside, setting off the fire suppression sprinklers. Unicorn riot livestreamed the storming of the precinct in some of the craziest riot footage ever seen.
-National guard is en route. Where we go from here is anyone's guess.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:34:13 AM EDT
[#30]
The police retreating from the police station during the Minneapolis, Minnesota riot

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:34:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:

He needs to hide or somehow GTFO.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:34:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Shits getting bad, I hope members here that live in MN are staying safe.

Y’all be careful and carry
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:34:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Treebush:

Again by who?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Treebush:
Originally Posted By Puck:
Originally Posted By AhoogahLoop:
Originally Posted By Puck:

Yes.

@Puck link?

@ahoogahloop

Sorry, got lines crossed from posts.  That was confirmed to NOT be him.

Again by who?

Doesn't look like him at all. Different age and build.

Do we have actual voting records or donations? Those are usually public records.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:34:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By 13starsinax:

We still have not been to the moon. These rioters stopped the mission.
@2C4H10FO2P
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 13starsinax:
Originally Posted By C4H10FO2P:
Fuck, shit went 68 pages since I left to go out with friends this evening.

We still have not been to the moon. These rioters stopped the mission.
@2C4H10FO2P

They have the Halliburton Weather machine now? Fuck!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:34:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:34:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Got sporty in this stream for a sec.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:34:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Gdirty5:
Is it possible to Fly drones and get hd recordings of all the rioting then press criminal charges against all these people that they can verify? Hell even if it’s something like citations where they would have to pay fines for smaller crimes, it would generate revenue and make people realize they cannot loot or break things without consequences
View Quote

Well shit I'm sure it is possible, but plausible?

Every cell phone there could be tracked. They just proved that in FL during the wooflu spring break beach debacle
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:35:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Action45] [#38]
I’ve never wanted a gas line to blow so badly in all my life
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:35:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By AKengineer:

Per the county attorney: "There is other evidence that does not warrant a criminal charge." Not sure if there is some thing on the body cams, something on the autopsy, or some sort of statute that prevents people apprehending a felony suspect with being charged for injuries or death sustained during a lawful apprehension. Something seems a little off and I have a feeling charges may very well not be coming at all even if the officers did violate policy and are all terminated.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AKengineer:
Originally Posted By ffcol:

Agreed 100% on state.  They should have arrested him right away. Investigate the other 3 guys.

Per the county attorney: "There is other evidence that does not warrant a criminal charge." Not sure if there is some thing on the body cams, something on the autopsy, or some sort of statute that prevents people apprehending a felony suspect with being charged for injuries or death sustained during a lawful apprehension. Something seems a little off and I have a feeling charges may very well not be coming at all even if the officers did violate policy and are all terminated.

I suspect most will be reinstated except the kneeler. I suspect underlying health problems and drugs were the cause of death not what the Officer did.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:35:18 AM EDT
[#40]

Kinda. Is that wrong?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:35:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By sq40:
This is spreading to other cities?

I have to drive through Detroit tomorrow afternoon.
View Quote
Well... People are laying in the streets in Portland OR... so if Detroit is equally as loony...
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:35:44 AM EDT
[#42]

I’m replying to you saying we need to go lethal.

You sound like you want a lot of blood spilled on the streets, but far enough away that you aren’t held liable.
View All Quotes

Ok, so we just let hard core criminals do whatever and face no force to counteract them? I am sure that will work well as you can see from the past 3 days

I’m replying to you saying we need to go lethal.

You sound like you want a lot of blood spilled on the streets, but far enough away that you aren’t held liable.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:35:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By cccollin545:
Shits getting bad, I hope members here that live in MN are staying safe.

Y’all be careful and carry
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:35:51 AM EDT
[#44]
"Liquor store is still getting expropriated," says Unicorn Riot.  "Liquor store's been expropriated numerous times.  I don't even know if they have any liquor left."

Ah, yes..."expropriated."
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:35:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:36:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By qualityhardware:
Or he could be an ANTIFA sympathizer in the ranks of the PD. HQ at FBI and DOJ are full of communists and ANTIFA sympathizers. Why would local LE be different, especially in leftist-run cities? Soros and Bloomberg funded lots of communist candidates for cities/counties/districts atty and they won. Why do you think the Proud Boys who were attacked in NYC by ANTIFA were sent up the river for years and nobody from ANTIFA was charged? These fuckers are five steps ahead on this and they've been placing their people everywhere in government for decades. This is just the beginning.

Cui bono from nationwide racial chaos and disorder? The Resistance and all of their foreign communist backers.
View Quote

That was my first thought- especially in a retarded white liberal area like that.

Remember the professor that was smashing people in the head with metal bike locks?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:36:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:36:39 AM EDT
[#48]
5 Texas boog-bois with ARs. LOL
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:36:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

As you know, this is day 3 of the protests over the George Floyd murder.
-The mayor ordered a very passive approach by police. Police were instructed not to arrest looters.
-Police have been responding to individual businesses being looted by standing in front of the businesses and doing... nothing. Except stand there looking cool in full riot gear and occasionally fire a less lethal projectile or a blast-ball grenade.
-The action started in the afternoon with a fair amount of looting and arson early. Police "strike teams" (eyeroll) were unable to contain it. This all happened on University Ave in St Paul, 5 miles away from the 3rd precinct
-At dusk, predictably everything went for shit. The amount of lawlessness about tripled, and police were already low on less lethal rounds. Firefighters fought valiantly to contain some of the larger blazes. Most large fires on St paul, other than a pawn shop and the police station, not much burning in Minneapolis
-Between 10 and 10:30 pm MN time, police were ordered to evacuate the 3rd precinct building. Protesters quickly swarmed the area, setting multiple fires inside, setting off the fire suppression sprinklers. Unicorn riot livestreamed the storming of the precinct in some of the craziest riot footage ever seen.
-National guard is en route. Where we go from here is anyone's guess.
View Quote

A few updates, but good post
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:36:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top