BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5116
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:33:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Aimless:
In the video of the police fleeing the station house you can see cops running out in foot kind of around the first couple police cars then a stream of cops come out and haul ass up a sidewalk on foot.
View Quote

Do you have a link to that. That's crazy cops are having to flee for safety.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:33:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HogJaws] [#2]
Homeboy with the AR is squaring off with the Phoenix PD.

Inadvisable.

Edit: Pussed out and left.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:33:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By poisontree:

Lol, I get it.  There was a 5 day riot in LA.  So I looked it up and found through the 90 to 2000 there were 9 riots in America.  And, from 2010 to 2020 there were 30....  I get the little 5 day riot.  Why are there not 3 for every 1 that happened back then.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Lol, I get it.  There was a 5 day riot in LA.  So I looked it up and found through the 90 to 2000 there were 9 riots in America.  And, from 2010 to 2020 there were 30....  I get the little 5 day riot.  Why are there not 3 for every 1 that happened back then.

Because they are funded and organized by outside groups and rabllerousing communists in that time frame.
They aren’t organic riots a lot of the time now. It’s a form of political manipulation.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:33:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By JBT:
Mayor doing a live press conference now.
Says police abandoned police station to save lives.
View Quote
Come on man...link?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:34:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By HogJaws:

Inadvisable.
View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:34:14 AM EDT
[#6]
IM BACK BITCHES.

Went to brush the teeth, and shoot a 10rd mag out of the 10/22 with subs
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:34:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By cwm1150:

Interesting, Martial Law needs to be declared.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BobP:

Minneapolis is not that big, to get to 600,000 you have to add Minneapolis and St. Paul together. Minneapolis is around 360,000 and St. Paul is roughly 300,000.  The Twin Cities metro area is around 3.5 million people.

This is expanding the way I expected. I've attended the 2008 RNC in St. Paul, and have watched the occupy movement. The RNC was eye opening. There was a march through the city which had a very large police presence. The marchers were expecting to be pepper strayed during a protest march, and they were excited about the march. There was a small group which stood out from the rest. They were focused and had masks. This group broke off from the main group at some point and walked through the downtown smashing windows and breaking things. Based on reports and arrests, most of these agitators were from across the country. They seem to travel to areas where they can hide in a larger protest.

Occupy Oakland had a similar group using the larger protest to cover for their vandalism. Most of the protesters were peaceful, but there was a small group vandalizing the buildings along the march route.

What I expect is as follows. The first night is relatively peaceful, mostly protesters angry at the death. The second night becomes violent as 'professional agitators' get started. These people move around the crowd and work up the protesters and instigate the riots. The third night gets worse as they professionals have worked up a battle plan. I fear for the weekend as more of these professional rioters move into the city. Friday and Saturday nights will be absolutely devastating to the area, a lot of buildings will be burned and people hurt.

What was interesting, the FOX9 news reporter tonight brought up a very similar observation. In his report, he estimated around 30 to 40 active rioters moving around the crowd. They could be identified because they all carried baseball bats or golf clubs. The reporter watched them probe the precinct building entrances several times before the final assault when the building was set on fire. He also had heard that the same small group of people were responsible for many of the fires. He speculated that if the cops had arrested these people early on, there wouldn't have been the destruction the area has received.

He also said that there was a large group of people were simply there to record and watch the event, but didn't seem too invested in protesting or rioting. There were many people protesting the death, but they were overshadowed by the larger group recording, and their message was drown out by the destruction of the small group of agitators.

I fear we've passed the stage of peaceful resolution. A heavy handed response will get a lot of people hurt. A firm response, which should have been used from the start, will surprise and anger many of the protesters, and will get a violent response. Lots of property damage, and injuries. It's easier to start with strict rules and then relax them, than it is to start with relaxed rules and then tighten them.

Unfortunately, the lesson of the RNC was lost.  St. Paul was criticized for for being overbearing with security, but they seemed to have worked it correctly for the most part.  Just before the protest march,  I walked by rows of officers armed with industrial sized canisters of pepper spray, and they used them quite freely. The protester 'medics' were busy washing out the eyes of the marchers along the route. The cops were quick to respond to window breaking and while there was damage, there wasn't a lot of vandalism beyond broken windows and some trash cans thrown around. Nothing set on fire that I remember, and you probably couldn't tell anything happened a week later after repairs were made.

Funny side note, I was at the RNC with my teenage daughter. We were walking down a street after the march when she asked me, "What's that horrible smell?". I responded, "Hippies". We turned a corner and there were the marchers relaxing in the shade, and some getting their eyes flushed.  They could be smelled from over half a block away.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:34:24 AM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes

20th century riots were bigger and more deadly and generally kicked more ass. We didn't just have a riot on a whim back then, and when we had riots we rioted like we meant it. Not these little weak ass riots the kids have nowaday.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:34:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Damn......he's getting roasted on live TV.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:34:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Phoenix stream getting CRAZY!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:34:44 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

The internet, cell phones, and social media.  Any hint of police brutality spreads like wildfire.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:34:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Inadvisable.
View Quote
highly
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:34:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By FreakOfNature:

Link?
View Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXUOEPPYFEM&feature=emb_logo
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:34:59 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote
lol pathetic, sickening..

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:35:03 AM EDT
[#15]
need a link to mayors press conference
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:35:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: E-Mag] [#16]
unicorn riot interviewing teen from blaine a way northern suburb
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:36:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By JCIN:

Maybe that "little 5 day riot" had something to do with the reason we see things like Ferguson and Baltimore today.

Look at the incidents that set them all off and see if there is something they all have in common.

A better question is how many police incident driven riots were there before LA?
View Quote

There is definitely things in common.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:36:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
View Quote
https://kstp.com/livevideo/
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:36:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#19]
Originally Posted By FreakOfNature:
I love all these dumb asses talking about spreading out to the suburbs, that’s a damn good way to get your ass shot. Fucking with a mans home and family isn’t the same as looting a closed store....fuck around and find out.
View Quote

1000% and even these savages know that.

That would happen real fucking fast!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:36:14 AM EDT
[#20]
They sure did, their own!

edit I guess technically he's telling the truth.  The cops could have just shot from inside and easily stopped rioters trying to burn the building. The mayor must have decided they'd let the police stations burn v using lethal force to protect them
View Quote

Didn't work too well in Benghazi.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:36:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Moses_J:

View Quote

They got routed. First car out just crashed the gate. Didn't even try to open it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:36:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By azerious58:
Phoenix stream getting CRAZY!!!
View Quote

@azerious58

Bluntly Blondie channel still the best one?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:36:28 AM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Good.  Weak communist leadership should be exposed to the world.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:36:50 AM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes
In the video of the police fleeing the station house you can see cops running out in foot kind of around the first couple police cars then a stream of cops come out and haul ass up a sidewalk on foot.

They did not have to flee they and their command refused to defend it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:36:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Stolen USPS van being rammed into a building just now

lucky43113 Live Stream MINNEAPOLIS POLICE OFFICER PROTEST GEORGE FLOYD

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:37:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:37:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Vigorous] [#27]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:
Takes 3% to foment a revolution.

We are in the opening act of a depression, there is a pandemic going on, a hyper partisan population and now this shit.

I hope we aren't witnessing the beginnings of something far worse and widespread. Sometimes all it takes is a small, seemingly insignificant spark in the right pile of tinder
View Quote

This could be a 'soft' reset. Might pare off some bad policies and help us refocus on basics.

OR a LOT of guys could get pissed off about the jobs going to non-citizens, illegals and H-1B's.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:37:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Stolen USPS van doing donuts in the street.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:37:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
Come on man...link?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
Come on man...link?

https://www.cbsnews.com/live/#x
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:38:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Jesus. Someone stole a USPS minivan, busted all the windows out and is now doing donuts in the street with it.

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

Its GTA come to life.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:38:22 AM EDT
[#31]

I fear we've passed the stage of peaceful resolution. A heavy handed response will get a lot of people hurt. A firm response, which should have been used from the start, will surprise and anger many of the protesters, and will get a violent response. Lots of property damage, and injuries. It's easier to start with strict rules and then relax them, than it is to start with relaxed rules and then tighten them.

Unfortunately, the lesson of the RNC was lost.  St. Paul was criticized for for being overbearing with security, but they seemed to have worked it correctly for the most part.  Just before the protest march,  I walked by rows of officers armed with industrial sized canisters of pepper spray, and they used them quite freely. The protester 'medics' were busy washing out the eyes of the marchers along the route. The cops were quick to respond to window breaking and while there was damage, there wasn't a lot of vandalism beyond broken windows and some trash cans thrown around. Nothing set on fire that I remember, and you probably couldn't tell anything happened a week later after repairs were made.

Funny side note, I was at the RNC with my teenage daughter. We were walking down a street after the march when she asked me, "What's that horrible smell?". I responded, "Hippies". We turned a corner and there were the marchers relaxing in the shade, and some getting their eyes flushed.  They could be smelled from over half a block away.
View All Quotes

Minneapolis is not that big, to get to 600,000 you have to add Minneapolis and St. Paul together. Minneapolis is around 360,000 and St. Paul is roughly 300,000.  The Twin Cities metro area is around 3.5 million people.

This is expanding the way I expected. I've attended the 2008 RNC in St. Paul, and have watched the occupy movement. The RNC was eye opening. There was a march through the city which had a very large police presence. The marchers were expecting to be pepper strayed during a protest march, and they were excited about the march. There was a small group which stood out from the rest. They were focused and had masks. This group broke off from the main group at some point and walked through the downtown smashing windows and breaking things. Based on reports and arrests, most of these agitators were from across the country. They seem to travel to areas where they can hide in a larger protest.

Occupy Oakland had a similar group using the larger protest to cover for their vandalism. Most of the protesters were peaceful, but there was a small group vandalizing the buildings along the march route.

What I expect is as follows. The first night is relatively peaceful, mostly protesters angry at the death. The second night becomes violent as 'professional agitators' get started. These people move around the crowd and work up the protesters and instigate the riots. The third night gets worse as they professionals have worked up a battle plan. I fear for the weekend as more of these professional rioters move into the city. Friday and Saturday nights will be absolutely devastating to the area, a lot of buildings will be burned and people hurt.

What was interesting, the FOX9 news reporter tonight brought up a very similar observation. In his report, he estimated around 30 to 40 active rioters moving around the crowd. They could be identified because they all carried baseball bats or golf clubs. The reporter watched them probe the precinct building entrances several times before the final assault when the building was set on fire. He also had heard that the same small group of people were responsible for many of the fires. He speculated that if the cops had arrested these people early on, there wouldn't have been the destruction the area has received.

He also said that there was a large group of people were simply there to record and watch the event, but didn't seem too invested in protesting or rioting. There were many people protesting the death, but they were overshadowed by the larger group recording, and their message was drown out by the destruction of the small group of agitators.

I wish I had my hard drive from back then I have some neat pictures
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:38:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:38:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Girls trying to fight the camera girl/streamer in the Phoenix stream
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:38:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By IceAuger:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By IceAuger:

Originally Posted By AROKIE:

cool thanks
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:38:45 AM EDT
[#35]

Inadvisable.
View Quote
Uh Oh! PD better flee to save lives, hell just set the station on fire for them and run now.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:38:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By RJeff21:
Stolen USPS van doing donuts in the street.  
View Quote

Winning

Video of this winning by any chance ?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:39:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By darkd0r:

The internet, cell phones, and social media.  Any hint of police brutality spreads like wildfire.
View Quote

So this is the real "new normal".  There has to be a better way of handling things like this than whats allowed to happen right now.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:39:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Guy on the unicorn feed was describing a looter burning alive in the liquor store. They could not get him out. Oh well
View Quote

I'm going to have to rewind. I've had his audio muted and am listening to scanner.  I missed the roof collapse.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:39:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By the-fly:

View All Quotes

The biggest crisis this clown has had up to this point of his life is losing his favorite strap-on dildo.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:39:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Any idea what the composition is of a Golf team and a Strike team is ?
View Quote

I doubt they even know.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:39:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:40:47 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266227538122211331
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:40:54 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:41:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:42:00 AM EDT
[#45]

Winning

Video of this winning by any chance ?
View Quote

Must of run out of gas because they are just about to flip it over and set it on fire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fJ5YbfW3xk
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:42:00 AM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes

https://mobile.twitter.com/jhall/status/1266227538122211331

Wow. We're in sad times.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:42:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By JCIN:
Jesus. Someone stole a USPS minivan, busted all the windows out and is now doing donuts in the street with it.

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

Its GTA come to life.
View Quote

Achievement Unlocked - Postal
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:42:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Aimless] [#48]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:43:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Stoney0102:

I have heard this a million times. What is gloves come off time? It clearly isn't the loss of a city.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stoney0102:
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:

Lol . Our side will win bigly . When the gloves come off and they will , you will get to see who the masters of disaster really are .

I have heard this a million times. What is gloves come off time? It clearly isn't the loss of a city.

Libs and their useless idiots are bullies and cowards. They only attack in groups and only in their own urban areas. They know who will bite back and who won't.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:44:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

Told ya
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
China trolls Pompeo. China is asshoe.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/1F00B40F-2451-4BD1-BE6C-1281B176A1DA_jpe-1437145.JPG

Told ya

Chins wants to get sporty.  Massing troops on the Indian border.  Saber rattling over Hong Kong and Taiwan.  Interesting to see that the fifth column is on the March in Minneapolis.  Excpect to see more attempts to flare up massive violence in other cities to distract the US military.
Page / 5116
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top