[#4]
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Mortars in Paris right now are insane.

Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:51:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Nope. Orange man bad and we are not T$ for the last 4 years is not a winning strategy for anyone.

Toss in equal parts of we're going to destroy your jobs, steal your homes and make sure you can't feed your family.

Sure....that's a winning ticket, LOL.

How about we use the military (NG) as poll watchers and vote counters. I'm not exactly sure what my beloved president has in mind, but I foresee something mind boggling coming up. The Dem's won't know about it until it's too late to counter, thereby decreasing the ability to rig the illegal votes and steal the election.
View Quote

Some good points, CeCe.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:51:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rebel31] [#7]
Shooting pretty big fireworks at the cops. Cops shooting gas back.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:52:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Nothing is as cute as your possum...….wait we're talking about the animal
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#9]
LOL...the cops just beat the shit out of some fag
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:54:17 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Good kick
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:55:13 PM EDT
[#11]
All these cities look so depressing with their concrete jungles.

The lack of woods, trees, and nature has to contribute to the mental decline in cities I imagine.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:55:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Rebel31:

Good kick
View Quote

LOL yeah it was.....if that was America, those cops would be getting fired
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:56:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Nasty bloody face mask
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:56:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#14]
God damn! That other thread about the Proud Boys got my blood pressure up! Bitch, bitch, moan, moan. "Something has to be done!" Then a group of patriots actually go and do something. "NO! Not that way. I don't like it! REEEEEEE!" The whole time sitting behind their keyboards with Cheeto-stained dicks and fingers, and having actually done nothing themselves. Hoo boy!
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Originally Posted By Toblerone:
BLM protesters in Portland took to the streets once again Saturday night, dragging a mock guillotine through a suburban neighborhood, where they burned American flags and 'executed' a stuffed bear.

https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/styles/inline_image_desktop/public/inline-images/Screen-Shot-2020-08-23-at-6.01.20-AM-640x480.png?itok=UiCLjwTX

Protesters cheer as they burn American flags at the guillotine outside the police bureau #PortlandProtest #Portland pic.twitter.com/R9I6dobNiv
   — Brendan Gutenschwager (@BGOnTheScene) August 23, 2020

Then, protesters took to the streets with a bullhorn, with one woman shouting to residents "What are you doing to protect your neighbors, people in their houses?," while a man shouted "Get in the fucking streets!"

The woman then made a convincing argument that homeowners should open their doors to the protesters, shouting over the bullhorn: "We protect you every night by being out here. Please come and protect us. Make sure you are offering us refuge. We are tired and yet we are still out here. We are simply asking for one night, one hour."

Protesters call on people to let them into their houses and give them refuge as the movement progresses #Portland #PortlandProtest pic.twitter.com/tZZDVGUfov
   — Brendan Gutenschwager (@BGOnTheScene) August 23, 2020

According to the Portland PD, the rioters moved on to the Penumbra Kelly Building, where they assaulted police with rocks, bottles, paintballs and lasers, according to the Daily Wire.

At 11:45p.m., officers began to push the crowd to the west. Rocks, bottles, and other hard objects were thrown at officers. One lieutenant was struck in back of head with a glass bottle. His helmet prevented him from being injured. A Portland Fire and Rescue Medic embedded with one of the squads was hit in the shin with a large rock. He suffered a minor laceration to the leg.

At 11:59p.m., due to the life safety danger, a riot was declared. More warnings were issued from the PPB sound truck. The sound truck was struck and damaged by rocks and eggs. The rear window of a vehicle used to transport a Rapid Response Team squad was shattered by a rock. Numerous officers reported seeing individuals bearing “press” insignia throwing rocks at them. …

Officers initiated another push, attempting to convince the group to leave. This time, they went south on Southeast 47th Avenue to Southeast Stark Street. Officers disengaged again. Protesters lit traffic barricades, mattresses, a door, and other debris on fire in the intersection.

Between 45 and 50 officers had to be pulled from precincts to assist in the protest response. For most of the duration of this event, there were between 120 and 140 calls holding in the City of Portland. Calls included shots fired, assaults, alarms, threats, and suspicious circumstances.

More

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/portland-blm-revolutionaries-bring-guillotine-suburbs-where-they-burn-american-flags
View Quote

No blacks to be found in that Bitchy Little Marxists photo...

Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

What was he doing? I saw the bloody mask and face
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Even though I'm in a firm R area, I will gladly volunteer for this duty just to get a front row to the REEEEEEEE that will result. Plus, the additional triggering of libs having to choose from "Trump is using the his facist stormtroopers to steal the election" or stay silent to keep the "we support the troops" myth going will be a nice bonus.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:58:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By elcope:

I thought NH passed a law to prevent Massholes from voting there?
View Quote

They kind of clamped down on college students who have a real residence in another state, and who live here just for college. The law says that they have to intend to maintain a permanent residency here.

The biggest problem is folks in MA who come up. On a normal day you might see 1 MA plate in Manchester for example. On election day it's probably one in four cars.

Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:58:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Why don't they go fight the other soccer team from Germany's side that is partying in Paris on another live stream?

I guess the city, cars, and citizens don't fight back.   Rioters are all cowards at their core.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:58:47 PM EDT
[#20]

Originally Posted By evo7011:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Official-Republican-National-Convention-Thread-8-24-8-27/5-2361509/?r=-1&page=1&anc=87308927#i87308927
RNC Convention Thread listed above, I took the liberty to add the riot thread as well as some links to Charlotte streamers. Should open some ARF eyes about the shit going, we shall see.
View Quote

DNC planners cannily realized there would be massive riots and violence outside their venue with likely interruption of events,
chose to do Virtual Lying/Propaganda

Not so lucky with RNC gathering, a target of opportunity for many and intimately covered by the Enemy Of The People
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:59:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
God damn! That other thread about the Proud Boys got my blood pressure up! Bitch, bitch, moan, moan. "Something has to be done!" Then a group of patriots actually go and do something. "NO! Not that way. I don't like it! REEEEEEE!" The whole time sitting behind their keyboards with Cheeto-stained dicks and fingers, and having actually done nothing themselves. Hoo boy!
View Quote

had to quit reading that one. They have no idea of the scope of what has been going on if they don't follow this thread imo. I annoy my family with the updates, but I'd rather them be informed than not when/if the shit kicks off.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:00:11 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

We could just as well have a joint account

Couldn't agree more, from neo Nazi replies, to straight demoralization replies....shit is pathetic.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:00:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Smokey0844:
Even though I'm in a firm R area, I will gladly volunteer for this duty just to get a front row to the REEEEEEEE that will result. Plus, the additional triggering of libs having to choose from "Trump is using the his facist stormtroopers to steal the election" or stay silent to keep the "we support the troops" myth going will be a nice bonus.
View Quote

Solid 4th post, homie!
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:01:23 PM EDT
[#24]
tried to tag cece's post about troops helping with the election but I'm a
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:01:25 PM EDT
[#25]

Multiculturism was my first guess, but it seems we've underestimated the power of Commie ball outside our shores
View Quote

Lol.. I call it either 3rd World ball or kickball for the unwashed masses. It always gets my friends who are soccer fans in an uproar...
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:01:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By jimNeb:

What was he doing? I saw the bloody mask and face
View Quote

The only people I've seen them go after are the ones firing mortars and roman candles at them.....and this beating happened seconds after the biggest barrage of mortars on the cops I've seen thus far.    I suspect he had something to do with that.  

All speculation, but that's the first person I've seen them even put hands on, let alone beat.   He must have earned it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By jonfromwv:

had to quit reading that one. They have no idea of the scope of what has been going on if they don't follow this thread imo. I annoy my family with the updates, but I'd rather them be informed than not when/if the shit kicks off.
View Quote

Great point.....people just have no idea how much of a civil war we are already in.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By jonfromwv:

View Quote

Yep! Heads in the sand.

Couldn't agree more, from neo Nazi replies, to straight demoralization replies....shit is pathetic.
View Quote

LOL! I noticed you have your own stalker, too.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:04:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Smokey0844:
View Quote

Welcome to the thread fren!
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:05:07 PM EDT
[#30]

The only people I've seen them go after are the ones firing mortars and roman candles at them.....and this beating happened seconds after the biggest barrage of mortars on the cops I've seen thus far.    I suspect he had something to do with that.  

All speculation, but that's the first person I've seen them even put hands on, let alone beat.   He must have earned it.
View Quote

I have no doubt that he earned it. Thanks for the reply
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:05:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Dog1:

Well it's not like they're not used to losing to Germany
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rebel31:

They lost the champions league soccer finale to a German team

Well it's not like they're not used to losing to Germany
In everything...
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:06:10 PM EDT
[#32]

Lol.. I call it either 3rd World ball or kickball for the unwashed masses. It always gets my friends who are soccer fans in an uproar...
View Quote

Never argue commie ball with America commie ball fans......but muh it's the world's sport
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:07:08 PM EDT
[#33]

Yep! Heads in the sand.

LOL! I noticed you have your own stalker, too.
View Quote

You know you're doing your job when you have internet stalkers
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By jimNeb:

I have no doubt that he earned it. Thanks for the reply
View Quote

No problem pal.

A couple hooligans just had a canister go off above there heads

Link for those who need it.
https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:09:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By WWIIWMD:

No blacks to be found in that Bitchy Little Marxists photo...

View Quote

We are gonna see plenty of blacks in Charlotte in the next few days, I betcha.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Okay now I see why they aren't fighting the Bayern Munich side.....cops are guarding the group it seems.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:10:29 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

I tried reading that and made it to page three before I bowed out for obvious reasons. It's easy to be comfortable with disliking people who despise the very way of life that I cherish. I never thought I would have to feel the same way about people who profess to be on my same side. Darn, it is frustrating.

Appropo of nothing, but I would love to know the demographics and career paths of those folks who are spending their time slinging around the neo-nazi terminology toward the PB's. "Quit liking what I don't like" seems to be a new favorite sport.

Ya'll talk sweet to me to make up for those who are angry and hateful toward everyone else.  

Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:12:19 PM EDT
[#38]

I tried reading that and made it to page three before I bowed out for obvious reasons. It's easy to be comfortable with disliking people who despise the very way of life that I cherish. I never thought I would have to feel the same way about people who profess to be on my same side. Darn, it is frustrating.

Appropo of nothing, but I would love to know the demographics and career paths of those folks who are spending their time slinging around the neo-nazi terminology toward the PB's. "Quit liking what I don't like" seems to be a new favorite sport.

Ya'll talk sweet to me to make up for those who are angry and hateful toward everyone else.  

View Quote

Hello, CeCe. You look ravishing( as usual) this evening......Anyone found any Charlotte links yet ????????
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:14:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Hey !......The fishing bears are back.......................
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Preach it Unicorn.    Agee with you big time about the frustration.  You expect to get it other places, but not in the otherwise comfy confines of GD.

Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Everybody has a reason NOT to go do something.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:22:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By cody22:
Hey !......The fishing bears are back.......................
View Quote

The one up top just caught a Salmon
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

They love to piss and moan and bitch bad optics and my pussy hurts from all the sand in my vajayjay.

And they wonder why they are fucking losers...just look at their replies.

I think a lot them just love misery and putting their pee pees in a vice makes them feel better about their white guilt.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:26:23 PM EDT
[#44]
I am going out into the street to protest because my Texas Rangers baseball team just lost their 8th game in a row.......... My neighbors already think I am crazy............
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:27:01 PM EDT
[#45]
The Paris cops give zero fucks and are shooting people with riot munitions at close range.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:27:40 PM EDT
[#46]

You know you're doing your job when you have internet stalkers
View Quote

Yep!
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:28:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
The Paris cops give zero fucks and are shooting people with riot munitions at close range.
View Quote

I wanta see that happen in Charlotte, maybe even tonight..................
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:29:26 PM EDT
[#48]
This camera dude for Vecu is getting a damn workout tonight
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:32:48 PM EDT
[#49]
These aerial canisters that pop mid air and break into sub-munitions are badass
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:33:00 PM EDT
[#50]
That shit I posted earlier seems more legit the more I read

https://www.broadcastify.com/webPlayer/27176

Attachment Attached File

This could be crazy shit unfolding.