Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:27:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lawmonkey] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:

What difference, at this point , does it make ?
View Quote

Because the cop has been criminally charged to appease the masses.

If that report is true then he could definitely get off.  [e.g scumbag gets arrested and dies of a heart attack while in cuffs]

If that happens, the city will burn again.

These fucking politicians react too quick and actually cause themselves more problems doing that shit.

[Edit: Took out Rodney King reference because I was mistaken.]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:28:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Looking like Atlanta is ready to enter the game
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:28:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#3]
Originally Posted By Grottski:

Well to be fair corn doesn't grow for shit out here in west river country

Comanches get most of the screen time in Hollywood but the Lakota Sioux were certainly a force to be reckoned with.
View Quote
that was a looooong time ago,lol.  When was the last time you saw the tribe on screen, outside of Turner Classics?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:29:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By NickSaban11:

What do you mean by protected frequency? How do you protect that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NickSaban11:
Originally Posted By RainierV:

Uh, no. The kind of drone CBP launched is satellite controlled by protected frequencies.

What do you mean by protected frequency? How do you protect that?
You start by not assigning Minneapolis 3rd Precinct cops to protect it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:29:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By CountryBoy541:

Dude that is def not a term for blacks...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

All the local Ojibwe are now patrolling Franklin ave, have rifles, and aren't taking shit from any "Mucks."

Mucks is their derogatory term for blacks.

The dictionary says soft moist barnyard manure
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:29:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#6]
(Removed, CoC-6, personal attack~guns762)
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:30:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Lawmonkey:

If that report is true then he could definitely get off.  [e.g scumbag gets arrested and dies of a heart attack while in cuffs]

Remember, the Rodney King riots kicked off after the second trial (which was also done for appeasement).

These fucking politicians react too quick and actually cause themselves more problems doing that shit.
View Quote

Cue the missed Clinton joke
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:30:31 PM EDT
[#8]

false equivalency.   they destroyed the product instead of paying the tax on it.  

Had the rioters focused solely on the accused, perhaps
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:31:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:

You should fuck right off. If a video was captured or if police witnessed me or anyone else suffocate a helpless BOUND person we would be arrested on the spot.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cwm1150:
Originally Posted By L_JE:
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/george-floyd/former-minneapolis-police-officer-arrested-in-george-floyd-death/89-02f2e39b-0e13-44a7-b030-a587feef77c3

Former Minneapolis police officer arrested in George Floyd death

MINNEAPOLIS  Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin has been arrested in connection with the death of George Floyd while in police custody.

Minnesota Department of Public Safety Commissioner John Mark Harrington reappeared at the podium Friday after a news conference ended, saying that the BCA has arrested Chauvin. He did not have any information about specific charges.

Arrested to placate the scumbag rioters.
So, you don't think it has anything to do having a guy die while his knee was on his neck?

So in less than 4 days time with on going riots they completed a thorough investigation? I highly doubt it.

You should fuck right off. If a video was captured or if police witnessed me or anyone else suffocate a helpless BOUND person we would be arrested on the spot.
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/29/george-floyd-died-police-restraint-combined-health/
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:32:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
that was a looooong time ago,lol.  When was the last time you saw the tribe on screen?
View All Quotes

Comanches get most of the screen time in Hollywood but the Lakota Sioux were certainly a force to be reckoned with.
that was a looooong time ago,lol.  When was the last time you saw the tribe on screen?

‘Hostiles’?

The raiders who killed the white lady's family were Comanches.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:32:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Careful, your brother will come up on the scanner feed as a WHITE MALE CARRYING AR15 APPROACHING CRIMINALS, and they will hunt for this description as if it was a nuke threat.

At no time last night did they mention a single thing more than the 5 WHITE MALES FROM TEXAS WITH AR15S APPROACHING PROTEST SITE.   5 different broadcasts iirc.   Woman getting raped potentially by 3 black males....once.  Carjack/kidnap....twice.   GSW victim in street....twice
View Quote

Yeah right.

There are *NO* police *ANYWHERE* around Minneapolis. I have been driving around and looking at shit and there's none ANYWHERE other than at the third and the fifth right now. If they could spare a couple police to look for a guy with a rifle, they would have to get them away from their precincts and that's not going to happen.

It is entirely lawless. I have seen two hit and runs I assume were a stolen car because both involved the same white car. Few people are stopping at lights or stop signs, just running them with impunity. Seeing a lot of people open carrying large pistols. Some old man was carrying what looked like a 10mm Glock in his yard, but he was a diligent fucker.

That said most places around the area are entirely peaceful; all the criminals are out trying to destroy and loot shit. The residential areas are largely untouched.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Use_the_2nd:

Then why?!

Different strokes for different folks i guess
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Use_the_2nd:
Originally Posted By Dru:

Heck no! I'm essential!

Then why?!

Different strokes for different folks i guess

Booty like that is fun!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:34:20 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By E-Mag:
Originally Posted By L_JE:
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/george-floyd/former-minneapolis-police-officer-arrested-in-george-floyd-death/89-02f2e39b-0e13-44a7-b030-a587feef77c3

Former Minneapolis police officer arrested in George Floyd death

MINNEAPOLIS  Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin has been arrested in connection with the death of George Floyd while in police custody.

Minnesota Department of Public Safety Commissioner John Mark Harrington reappeared at the podium Friday after a news conference ended, saying that the BCA has arrested Chauvin. He did not have any information about specific charges.

Arrested to placate the scumbag rioters.
So, you don't think it has anything to do having a guy die while his knee was on his neck?

So in less than 4 days time with on going riots they completed a thorough investigation? I highly doubt it.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/29/george-floyd-died-police-restraint-combined-health/

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:34:23 PM EDT
[#15]

false equivalency.   they destroyed the product instead of paying the tax on it.  

View All Quotes

To be equivalent, the MN rioters would have to be Walmart execs in blackface out to destroy the local Target stores under cover of false outrage at the murder.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

All the local Ojibwe are now patrolling Franklin ave, have rifles, and aren't taking shit from any "Mucks."

Mucks is their derogatory term for blacks.

Ask the locals about it.

You'd get a Hoooo-Wah?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:35:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#17]
Originally Posted By Ironhandjohn:

Valhalla I am comiiiing!"

Duh-duh-du-du-duuuh

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH AAAH!!
View Quote

I understood that reference  and I read your post in John Bonhams 'voice'
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Withdrawal of consent. Oh well
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:35:47 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:

What difference, at this point , does it make ?

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:36:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By XJ:

Or "second-order effects"
View Quote

Absolutely!  It’s a tragesty.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:36:46 PM EDT
[#21]
His point still stands.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:37:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Man baby Jacob Frey is an absolute faggot.
No-Fucking-Body is going to listen to them, just like no-fucking-body is going to listen to Man Baby Jacob Frey.
I am near Chicago Franklin. I'll take another quick drive around town and post some pictures of anything I deem interesting.
View Quote

(comment about lawful citizens believing the leo will protect them under the mayor and governor's directives and curfew not posted)

thanks for all your pics..... be careful out there, there's been a few days for the rioters to go into alcohol and drug fueled daze, and they're going to be unpredictable

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:38:20 PM EDT
[#23]

It always amazes me when lurker members come out of their hides...  156 posts since 2006, and you slide in with "Chaivin did it.  Just no video".

You must've been REALLY inspired
View Quote

Lurkers sometimes get a touch of inspiration #lurkerlife
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:38:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By aq_1980:

I worked at Mancini's is the 80's
View All Quotes
I used to work at one of the liquor stores that got looted last night on W 7th I might have run into you before

Nick was a family friend. As I'm sure you're very familiar with, he would always come out and greet us with warm handshakes and a cake whenever we ate there. He was the classic Italian restaurant owner and an all-together classy dude. Miss him.

If you guys are ever around the area again (and this lock down is done and over with), I'd be happy to have a couple beers with you.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:38:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Holy shit, is that Kool-Aid???

Quick, somebody find a brick wall for him to crash through...
View Quote

fat albert ?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:38:54 PM EDT
[#26]

Yeah right.

There are *NO* police *ANYWHERE* around Minneapolis. I have been driving around and looking at shit and there's none ANYWHERE other than at the third and the fifth right now. If they could spare a couple police to look for a guy with a rifle, they would have to get them away from their precincts and that's not going to happen.

It is entirely lawless. I have seen two hit and runs I assume were a stolen car because both involved the same white car. Few people are stopping at lights or stop signs, just running them with impunity. Seeing a lot of people open carrying large pistols. Some old man was carrying what looked like a 10mm Glock in his yard, but he was a diligent fucker.

That said most places around the area are entirely peaceful; all the criminals are out trying to destroy and loot shit. The residential areas are largely untouched.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Careful, your brother will come up on the scanner feed as a WHITE MALE CARRYING AR15 APPROACHING CRIMINALS, and they will hunt for this description as if it was a nuke threat.

At no time last night did they mention a single thing more than the 5 WHITE MALES FROM TEXAS WITH AR15S APPROACHING PROTEST SITE.   5 different broadcasts iirc.   Woman getting raped potentially by 3 black males....once.  Carjack/kidnap....twice.   GSW victim in street....twice

Yeah right.

If I were running OAN, I would hire you.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:39:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By ripcurlksm:
Looking like Atlanta is ready to enter the game
View Quote

Won’t be long. I had skin cancer surgery,  so I have not been downtown this week.  I’ll be back on the 8th of June.  I’m afraid for my 450 workers on my job site.  I retired from the pd 12 years ago, but still have a relationship with the city.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Minneapolis Mayor says make sure you social distance.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:41:46 PM EDT
[#29]

Man baby Jacob Frey is an absolute faggot.

What everyone here is saying is that this curfew announcement is like a couple parents that let their fucking shitstain kids run wild for ten years then all the sudden try to tell them to stop.

No-Fucking-Body is going to listen to them, just like no-fucking-body is going to listen to Man Baby Jacob Frey.

Lastly, 2000 it is still full on DAYTIME here this close to the solstice. In fact it is full on daylight well past that.

Seeing *LOTS* of shitbags roaming around randomly, granted that's kind of normal for this area, but there are more than normal. Hearing that the rioters are emboldened by the destruction they pulled at the 3rd and are going after the 5th tonight. Seeing a lot of cars with out of state plates from Shillinois. If this is as bad as it seems to be shaping up to be, it is going to be a wild fucking night.

I am near Chicago Franklin. I'll take another quick drive around town and post some pictures of anything I deem interesting.
View Quote

Stay safe.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:42:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wgjhsafT] [#30]
WTF is up with these two working with one another?

https://kstp.com/news/george-floyd-fired-officer-overlapped-security-shifts-at-south-minneapolis-club-may-28-2020/5743990/?fbclid=IwAR1amXHU3ZUuI0PTOGER8GvgMTMwAfr94WHHWA2UGtn5UACs_Yq286a_z0U

This story is fucking crazy.

We are just finding out how this Floyd guy really died or may have died, he and this cop worked together at some shady business.  And that's why we riot.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:42:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Did they move hand washing stations into the riot area?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:43:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:
WTF is up with these two working with one another?

https://kstp.com/news/george-floyd-fired-officer-overlapped-security-shifts-at-south-minneapolis-club-may-28-2020/5743990/?fbclid=IwAR1amXHU3ZUuI0PTOGER8GvgMTMwAfr94WHHWA2UGtn5UACs_Yq286a_z0U

This story is fucking crazy.

We are just finding out how this Floyd guy really died or may have died, he and this cope worked together at some shady business.  And that's why we riot.
View Quote

A catalyst is very important.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:43:13 PM EDT
[#33]

Yeah right.

View Quote

Live stream if it goes hot again...….become a GD legend over night
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:43:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By cgrant26:

Nick was a family friend. As I'm sure you're very familiar with, he would always come out and greet us with warm handshakes and a cake whenever we ate there. He was the classic Italian restaurant owner and an all-together classy dude. Miss him.

If you guys are ever around the area again (and this lock down is done and over with), I'd be happy to have a couple beers with you.
View All Quotes
I used to work at one of the liquor stores that got looted last night on W 7th I might have run into you before

I used to hit up the glock and keenens bar pretty regularly.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:45:16 PM EDT
[#35]

Yeah right.

View Quote

@Turboguy

You been on the northside? Broadway / West Broadway? Lowry?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:45:19 PM EDT
[#36]

‘Hostiles’?

View All Quotes

‘Hostiles’?

Please don't eat my dog.

I think they were Cheyenne in Last of the Dogmen.....I always liked that movie.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:45:56 PM EDT
[#37]

The community I grew up in (W 7th St. corridor) is pissed. Last night people from that community started banding together with whatever weapons they could find and started defending businesses. This morning groups started organizing at the local community centers and on social media to protect businesses. The people last night had some success in fighting off thugs and tonight they will have easily 10x the amount of people they managed to muster last night. Yeah, they're a bunch of liberals for the most part but right now, they're pissed. They also believe that these assholes are all not from around here. For that St. Paul community, tonight will not go the same way last night did.

My brother has joined the neighborhood defense force.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/203945/IMG_4244_jpg-1437939.JPG

I built him the AR, not taking responsibility for that awful chinesium abortion sitting on top of it though. I had nothing to do with that. lol  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 58Teague:
By this time yesterday, St Paul police had already resupplied CS and was purely defensive in nature. They were only able to cover 4-5 stores right next to their station. Looting was actively taking place 150 yards away.

Today is going hardly going to be the same. I think everyone/thing burnt themselves out.

The community I grew up in (W 7th St. corridor) is pissed. Last night people from that community started banding together with whatever weapons they could find and started defending businesses. This morning groups started organizing at the local community centers and on social media to protect businesses. The people last night had some success in fighting off thugs and tonight they will have easily 10x the amount of people they managed to muster last night. Yeah, they're a bunch of liberals for the most part but right now, they're pissed. They also believe that these assholes are all not from around here. For that St. Paul community, tonight will not go the same way last night did.

I built him the AR, not taking responsibility for that awful chinesium abortion sitting on top of it though. I had nothing to do with that. lol  

Tell him not to post that on social media.

Not being a smartass.  It's a liability.

@cgrant26
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:47:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By whollyshite:

@cgrant26
View Quote

I wasn't joking either.

They are seriously looking for good white guys with AR15s.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:48:24 PM EDT
[#40]
All the media and people upset that Trump called them thugs seem to have forgot that black jesus also said referred to them as Thugs in Baltimore...

https://twitter.com/BillMc7/status/1266341438687567873
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:50:09 PM EDT
[#41]
This stream is pretty funny. Borat like.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#42]
The looters aren’t going to stop until they see the other three officers arrested.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:51:37 PM EDT
[#43]
protesters block 101 near san jose

Group protesting George Floyd death shuts down California freeway

atlanta protest

Atlanta protests for Ahmaud Arbery, George Floyd, Breonna Taylor: Live stream

kare aerial coverage of march somewhere in twin cities
WATCH LIVE: Aerials of protests throughout the Twin Cities

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:52:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By 13starsinax:

View Quote

lol....you bastard!~
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:53:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Bale2011:
The looters aren’t going to stop until they see the other three officers arrested.
View Quote

They won’t stop then, either. This thing has taken on a life of its own. It’ll die of old age or when it’s killed.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:53:03 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

My brother went to Cretin with Nick Jr, Johnny and Pat.  I worked my way from busboy, to dishwasher to kitchen help to grill.  

I can still here him telling whoever was nearest (usually NOT the tables waitress) "Get 'em a cake, get 'em a cake" at about a million words per second.

He'd chew our asses off if we didn't fetch one asap too.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:53:04 PM EDT
[#47]

@cgrant26
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 58Teague:
By this time yesterday, St Paul police had already resupplied CS and was purely defensive in nature. They were only able to cover 4-5 stores right next to their station. Looting was actively taking place 150 yards away.

Today is going hardly going to be the same. I think everyone/thing burnt themselves out.

@cgrant26

Tell him to put some damn shoes on too.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#48]
I used to hit up the glock and keenens bar pretty regularly.
View Quote

Haha! Same. When I first moved back here from FL in 2010, I lived on St. Clair right by Magic's auto. Used to walk to Keenans frequently to shoot pool and have some beers with some buddies. My old man was a regular to pretty much all the bars around there too until he passed away in 2005.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#49]
LA won't pop off until later , but they are setting hard ground rules for the protesters

Protests are allowed under L.A. County’s current coronavirus health order, but participants are still expected to use face coverings and keep their distance as much as possible, said Barbara Ferrer, the county’s top public health official.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:55:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By DonS:

The Comanche engaged in one of the really remarkable conquests of all time, pretty much within the USA. Huge areas of land, taken by a few thousand warriors. Their attacks on settlements featured terrorism as a political tool, since they couldn't hold land they had to have another means.
View Quote

I've got Comanche in my blood on my mother's side. I hear they were savages
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top