Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5099
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 1:59:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#1]

"Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."  - Thomas Paine, The American Crisis

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 2:10:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 2:14:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Note to ANTIFA:   If Conservatives were the facists you claim they are, you'd all be dead already.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 2:15:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Well it looks like the mostly peaceful protestors being kidnapped off the streets by unidentified gestapo will be able to vote.
Link left cold.

www.votebymailinjail.org/?link_id=0&can_id=f1fedc07a6d209c94c184d7bdcfe35c1&source=email-vote-by-mail-in-jail-2&email_referrer=email_919438&email_subject=our-new-partnership-to-help-incarcerated-voters
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By m24shooter:
Well it looks like the mostly peaceful protestors being kidnapped off the streets by unidentified gestapo will be able to vote.
Link left cold.

www.votebymailinjail.org/?link_id=0&can_id=f1fedc07a6d209c94c184d7bdcfe35c1&source=email-vote-by-mail-in-jail-2&email_referrer=email_919438&email_subject=our-new-partnership-to-help-incarcerated-voters
View Quote

clown world.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 2:17:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link left cold.

View Quote

incidentally I'm in the process of rebarreling a gun from a 'marksman' contour barrel to my first m24 contour.   how many push-ups should I be doing?
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 2:22:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

incidentally I'm in the process of rebarreling a gun from a 'marksman' contour barrel to my first m24 contour.   how many push-ups should I be doing?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Link left cold.

How much do you weigh?
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 2:22:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Note to ANTIFA:   If Conservatives were the facists you claim they are, you'd all be dead already.
View Quote

Yep. I  prefer not to be buttfucked in prison.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 2:26:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 2:28:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 2:31:12 PM EDT
[#11]
That weasel Fauci is saying we ‘need to hunker down’ until 2021.

Why doesn’t that shithead condemn the rioting crowds?
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 2:36:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 2:38:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Fulminata:

Oh boy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fulminata:
Originally Posted By Htown156:
The next city to burn will be Utica NY. You heard it hear first.

Word on the street is that ANTIFA is on busses from Rochester and there's been a huge spike in hotel bookings within Utica.

This is what it's over...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.wktv.com/content/news/Utica-police-officer-suspended-after-allegedly-using-unauthorized-force-during-arrest-572370541.html&ved=2ahUKEwic093rveHrAhUNlXIEHf0-AjMQtwIwBHoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw158d3Z7q8YlstQpNtjjgTJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N15U2ux85lE

Oh boy.

Needed moar face stomping!
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 2:39:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 2:42:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#15]
Originally Posted By xmission:

@Cecenrse

This seems interesting, but I have no idea what it's about. Is there a backstory?

View Quote

@xmission

I'm no expert in this, but FinCEN does international financial crimes investigations, such as money laundering, etc. If I understand this correctly, normally when there is a financial crime suspected, the information is turned over to FinCEN whose investigator's begin and conduct an investigation. Once finished they provide their evidence to the appropriate law enforcement, governments, etc to pursue to arrest and conviction of the subjects involved. FinCen seems to be very serious and conduct their investigations quietly and confidentially, as they should, in an effort to prevent organized crime from finding out they are under investigation.

That isn't what is happening here. Instead, journalists are doing the work and planning to release directly to the public. The FinCEN investigators are angry that information is being compiled and released, which likely compromises any ability to successfully pursue convictions, and this sounds wide spread enough to be a RICO case. The journalists group didn't release who or what they are investigating, If they really are. Perhaps like our current media, they have been recruited to do this for....prevention of convictions.

The two things that stand out to me are,   Deutsche Bank  and the recent revelations of the Ukrainian official being accused of working to subvert the 2020 election. However, I have no way of knowing yet who they are really looking at. I find it highly suspicious that they are pursuing this when they know it compromises further pursuit of a criminal case against organized crime.

If anyone knows more about this topic and I'm wrong on things, please correct me.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:02:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:

That may impact the out of towner's, but locals are certainly used to much worse weather than that. 50s is balmy compared to winter there.
View Quote

Temp is fine. Being wet at that temp is miserable. Really hoping for steady rain starting this afternoon.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:09:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Welp, I had to step away for a few days!  I was finding myself getting pretty angry and contemplating a road trip to the NW.  
Looks like I didn't miss much the last few days.  I guess the calm before the storm in DC
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:21:41 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

1 push-up every time someone says “peaceful protester”
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:22:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#19]
US Army Sgt Major Thomas Payne Medal of Honor Ceremony:
President Trump Presents the Medal of Honor to Sergeant Major Thomas Payne, United States Army

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:24:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By 03RN:

How much do you weigh?
View Quote

Well....I've lost what I like to refer to as 'the marriage weight'.   Since the separation I've dropped 30# and I'm down to 165#.   My rifle weighs in at about 20#
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:30:40 PM EDT
[#22]

the first one I just saved, the 2nd one I've shared previously...but both are most excellent.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:33:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

Ted, my man.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:34:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

1 push-up every time someone says "peaceful protester"
View Quote

ok -- cause I was dropping for a quick 10 every time my wife said something annoying.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:38:16 PM EDT
[#25]

ok -- cause I was dropping for a quick 10 every time my wife said something annoying.
View Quote

Either way, you're going to be a tired rascal at the end of the day.

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:38:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

LOL...that's fucking awesome !!!!!

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:43:16 PM EDT
[#28]
What's the riot forecast for this evening?
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:43:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Either way, you're going to be a tired rascal at the end of the day.

View Quote

every ejection thread I've ever read said 'work out & more range time' so that's what I've been doing.   sigh.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:47:53 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

solid reminder.   shared.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:51:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
What's the riot forecast for this evening?
View Quote

Not looking good. Maybe something in Shittyapolis will happen because of the court proceedings today, but it's been quiet the past couple days everywhere. Of course, it is Friday, so who knows.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:00:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Canada does have some fires of their own.  

https://cwfis.cfs.nrcan.gc.ca/report

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:01:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Folks, a flat dark earth-colored AH-1 keeps flying over my house. Am I going to die?
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:02:14 PM EDT
[#34]

@xmission

I'm no expert in this, but FinCEN does international financial crimes investigations, such as money laundering, etc. If I understand this correctly, normally when there is a financial crime suspected, the information is turned over to FinCEN whose investigator's begin and conduct an investigation. Once finished they provide their evidence to the appropriate law enforcement, governments, etc to pursue to arrest and conviction of the subjects involved. FinCen seems to be very serious and conduct their investigations quietly and confidentially, as they should, in an effort to prevent organized crime from finding out they are under investigation.

That isn't what is happening here. Instead, journalists are doing the work and planning to release directly to the public. The FinCEN investigators are angry that information is being compiled and released, which likely compromises any ability to successfully pursue convictions, and this sounds wide spread enough to be a RICO case. The journalists group didn't release who or what they are investigating, If they really are. Perhaps like our current media, they have been recruited to do this for....prevention of convictions.

The two things that stand out to me are,   Deutsche Bank  and the recent revelations of the Ukrainian official being accused of working to subvert the 2020 election. However, I have no way of knowing yet who they are really looking at. I find it highly suspicious that they are pursuing this when they know it compromises further pursuit of a criminal case against organized crime.

If anyone knows more about this topic and I'm wrong on things, please correct me.
View Quote

Sounds like a good summary. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:04:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Folks, a flat dark earth-colored AH-1 keeps flying over my house. Am I going to die?
View Quote

Are you near a Marine base?  If not then yes.  Dibs on your guns and ammo.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:07:14 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Dibs.......

Rockets won't leave anything behind

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:08:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Nope, not near any military bases. @Doodles already called dibs on my guns some time ago, but you can have the ammo and accessories. Been nice knowing you all.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:13:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By kbi:

Dibs.......

https://i.makeagif.com/media/2-25-2016/2esriv.gif
View All Quotes

Dibs.......

There's nothing left to call dibs on. Doods gets the guns, Mr. T gets the ammo, accessories, and accoutrements, and CeCe gets the kid. I guess you can have the Riot Mustang if you promise not to run into a crowd of pedestrians.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:15:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xmission] [#39]

@xmission

View Quote

Thanks so much for that much effort to clue me in.

It would be just another slap in the face if Biden and all the other Ukraine grifters got out of trouble with this. :(

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:17:40 PM EDT
[#40]

There's nothing left to call dibs on. Doods gets the guns, Mr. T gets the ammo, accessories, and accoutrements, and CeCe gets the kid. I guess you can have the Riot Mustang if you promise not to run into a crowd of pedestrians.
View All Quotes

Dibs.......

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:18:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Have we done this yet?

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:18:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Haven't seen this posted here yet. New Trump ad, lots of riot footage.

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:19:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Speaking of puppers:

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:20:10 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

No, it's the black helicopters you have to worry about.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Speaking of puppers:

View Quote

Fuck. Yes.
We had a mock riot on base, they tried to do that with mine. He was muzzled but as soon as they got close to me he went from chill to MAL. God it was glorious.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:35:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#46]

Nope, not near any military bases. @Doodles already called dibs on my guns some time ago, but you can have the ammo and accessories. Been nice knowing you all.
View Quote

you got any small pistol primers?   If your shit gets all blown up, I call dibs on the small pistol primers.  Also any Varget.  I hope you'll be o.k.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:39:24 PM EDT
[#47]

There's nothing left to call dibs on. Doods gets the guns, Mr. T gets the ammo, accessories, and accoutrements, and CeCe gets the kid. I guess you can have the Riot Mustang if you promise not to run into a crowd of pedestrians peaceful protesters.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:43:51 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Let me guess, you didn't do nothin.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:44:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#49]
Speaking of puppers:

View Quote

That one always makes me smile.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:46:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#50]

LOL! Sadly, it's not a Cobra, just a lowly 5.0 with some upgrades and a nice tune.

No, it's the black helicopters you have to worry about.
View Quote

OK, thank goodness. It left, anyway. Sorry dibs callers, still here!

you got any small pistol primers?   If your shit gets all blown up, I call dibs on the small pistol primers.  Also any Varget.  I hope you'll be o.k.
View Quote

No. I accidentally left all my reloading shit at my ex's dad's house. I didn't feel like fucking around with getting it back. In hindsight, it was a bad idea. But I am functionally retarded, so there's that. Plus, I have tons of rounds "leftover" from range practice days.
Page / 5099
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top