Page / 5114
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:28:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:28:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Doodles:

https://www.twitch.tv/assfaultpirates

ETA They changed the stream. I lost the Seattle feed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

Could you post the stream? I see two of the supposed Portland streams at what looks like a courthouse or city hall but not Seattle.

https://www.twitch.tv/assfaultpirates

ETA They changed the stream. I lost the Seattle feed.

Got it. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:28:55 AM EDT
[#3]
These motherfuckers are back at Mike Fence, Murder Hole......could it really be, be still my beating heart
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:29:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Ezel:
The warm welcome is appreciated, gentlemen. And women...it's kind of strange to know more or less who everyone is here. I am starting to wish I'd joined sooner.

EDIT: Out of curiosity. People keep taking swings at the rioters' hygiene. Is it really that bad?
View Quote

Yes

Potheads reek.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:29:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
FUCK ME! Are they back at the courthouse?
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/giphy-84.gif
View Quote

I hate how you beat me with my own replies so much
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:29:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Fell deeds awake.

Now for wrath. Now for ruin.

And the red dawn!

I want to congratulate you for letting me reference that in my first post.

Greetings, Riot Squad. I am a lurker foremost, and this thread moves far too fast for me to do much more than get sucked along by the ever-entertaining current of spicy clouds and crying, strident Twitch/Twitter urchins. Yes, join date, post count. I'm like that character that shows up halfway through a book and has exactly one decent scene after the author wastes a chapter talking about him. Also, my style is literary, and will probably irritate some people for it's lack of blunt, four letter epithets.

Consider it a sign of the times that I'm here, whoever I am. I am one of many who stand by no longer, and who will gladly join when the time comes to gather with other patriots.
View Quote

Welcome. Post Israeli guns or girls, and all will be forgiven.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:29:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By cody22:
Arex seems to be gone......Did she get tired of the Seattle Death March To Nowhere ?
View Quote

She may have ducked into the bushes to white-shame her new sub.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:30:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Arex seems to be gone......Did she get tired of the Seattle Death March To Nowhere ?
View Quote

Some dude gave her a leaf, and now she's in love. But yea, she signed off.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:30:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

Hell, I spent half a year lurking Arfcom before I joined.  Welcome to the squirrel cage, you should have been issued a flame retardant suit upon signing up.  If not, you've been designated a target.

Please keep your hands inside the confines of the text box to avoid unwanted touching by drunk penguins.

Have a nice day.  
View Quote

I lurked for 5 years before joining during the Virus Shut Down......Still got accused of being a retread by some self important Doomer Mod.....LOL !
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:30:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Shoot I've been up since 4:30 this morning to see my wife off on her much deserved vacation.  Looks like both Seattle and Portland might pop off tonight and I can hang!  Catch up in the morning!
View Quote

Take it easy.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:31:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

View Quote

LOL! My bad. Two people, one brain. Looks like they walked right past it. They don't want anymore of that shit!
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:31:47 AM EDT
[#12]
The warm welcome is appreciated, gentlemen. And women...it's kind of strange to know more or less who everyone is here. I am starting to wish I'd joined sooner.

EDIT: Out of curiosity. People keep taking swings at the rioters' hygiene. Is it really that bad?
View Quote

They tend to recruit people with drug habits, criminal records, and ambiguous gender. Also many of the core players live in basically homeless tent camps in Portland and other sympathetic cities. So the hygiene thing is an educated guess.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:31:51 AM EDT
[#13]
FUCK ME! Are they back at the courthouse Murder Hole?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:32:01 AM EDT
[#14]

Hmmm...  @Cecenrse take a peek and see if my account is still there.  Same name as here, should show a wolf with a rose in it's mouth as the icon.  Got locked/dumped, a couple months ago stated that a judge that released a rapist should be artfully displayed upon local street lighting.  

View Quote

You do not exist on twitter. Make a new account and continue to taunt the Gods of deception and disaster with the rest of us.

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:32:36 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Yes, I hope you have plenty of lube
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:32:37 AM EDT
[#16]

Fell deeds awake.

And the red dawn!

Greetings, Riot Squad. I am a lurker foremost, and this thread moves far too fast for me to do much more than get sucked along by the ever-entertaining current of spicy clouds and crying, strident Twitch/Twitter urchins. Yes, join date, post count. I'm like that character that shows up halfway through a book and has exactly one decent scene after the author wastes a chapter talking about him. Also, my style is literary, and will probably irritate some people for it's lack of blunt, four letter epithets.

Consider it a sign of the times that I'm here, whoever I am. I am one of many who stand by no longer, and who will gladly join when the time comes to gather with other patriots.
View Quote

Nice first post. I think you'll find the reception in here a bit warmer than over in gen pop (regardless of join date and post count). Pull up a chair, we're waiting on the nightly festivities to begin.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:32:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Some dude gave her a leaf, and now she's in love. But yea, she signed off.
View Quote

A big old Ivy Leaf was all it took and some walking sweet talk .......Have fun, crazy Arex.....LOL !
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:33:14 AM EDT
[#18]

Cool. Do you have a link? Or is this covered in the mask thread you started?
View Quote

Sorry brother I posted a bunch of links about 20 posts back.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:33:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#19]

Fell deeds awake.

And the red dawn!

View Quote

I must have been too harsh on a previous 1st time poster......  I will say welcome and I will let the others verify your credentials...

ETA....post 5000....

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:33:37 AM EDT
[#20]

No, no, no. I didn't mean it like that. Just that I knew exactly what you were talking about. They gave that piece of shit way too long and way too many chances. That's how they get enabled.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MitchbSC:
Muskie gaff hook, for those who will not obey a lawful command to get out of the vehicle.

You must be watching AustinZone. Yeah, fuck all that.

Yeah.  Sorry. I should state the stream.

No, no, no. I didn't mean it like that. Just that I knew exactly what you were talking about. They gave that piece of shit way too long and way too many chances. That's how they get enabled.

No worries.  I've noted the stream on previous evenings when shitposting.  I didn't maintain discipline and was aggravated with myself.  

Austinzone: OMFG the goddamn arrogance of these protester assholes to demand college degrees for public service.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:33:39 AM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Murder Hole?  WOOT!!!

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:33:57 AM EDT
[#22]

Yes

Potheads reek.
View All Quotes

Yes

Potheads reek.

Oh, right. In my answer I didn't even think of the extensive pot use.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:34:41 AM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:34:56 AM EDT
[#24]

@Voland

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08C5MYPYH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ETA:  I should add, they were from a place called McGuire Army Navy.   I'm actually about to go check out there website right now.

https://www.mcguirearmynavy.com/

I'll try to go direct next time, and cut out Amazon given shipping is reasonable.

ETA2:  Here is the direct link from them, not amazon which is how I'll go forward in the future.

https://www.mcguirearmynavy.com/products/israeli-gas-mask-filter-nato-specifications-nbc-for-40mm-gas-masks-25yr-sh-life
View Quote

@Mr_Mowett
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:35:02 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Too many chances? They begged him to leave. WTF is wrong with that guy? Going to jail now. Done deal.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:36:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I must have been too harsh on a previous 1st time poster......  I will say welcome and I will let the others verify your credentials...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Fell deeds awake.

And the red dawn!

that was Post 5k

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:36:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Austinzone ... TITTYPUSSY!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:37:27 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

None Few of us really know for sure about their hygiene, or lack there of. By appearances, we are making rational assumptions that are quite likely VERY accurate. One can not possibly riot for over 100 days, and live their life style, without certain compromises though. They also seem to like dropping their pants and taking a dump where ever they are. Surely that doesn't present as fresh and delightful smelling.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:37:49 AM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Cool. Do you have a link? Or is this covered in the mask thread you started?

Oh, I'm covered. @GlockWrench sent me a helpful message and I picked up whatever links were posted in the thread as well.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:37:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By RABIDFOX50:
So two ANTIFA BLM fuckers got smoked last night in NYC?
View Quote

I don't know anything new but admit I haven't looked.  I would love to know stuff instantly but I am finding it is usually wrong or something was missing from the original report that didn't fit the narrative.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:38:18 AM EDT
[#31]
FUCK ME! Are they back at the courthouse?
View Quote

My bad guys. False alarm. Looks like they're back at the Multnomah Building?
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:38:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Stolen Land?
Stolen People?

Maybe they should file a theft report!

Da Dum, Tisssh!
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:39:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:39:16 AM EDT
[#34]

I lurked for 5 years before joining during the Virus Shut Down......Still got accused of being a retread by some self important Doomer Mod.....LOL !
View All Quotes

Hell, I spent half a year lurking Arfcom before I joined.  Welcome to the squirrel cage, you should have been issued a flame retardant suit upon signing up.  If not, you've been designated a target.

Please keep your hands inside the confines of the text box to avoid unwanted touching by drunk penguins.

Have a nice day.  

I lurked from 2004. I've seen things man. Things you wouldn't believe.

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:39:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By AJumbo:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AJumbo:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:39:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

None Few of us really know for sure about their hygiene, or lack there of. By appearances, we are making rational assumptions that are quite likely VERY accurate. One can not possibly riot for over 100 days, and live their life style, without certain compromises though. They also seem to like dropping their pants and taking a dump where ever they are. Surely that doesn't present as fresh and delightful smelling.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Or like Arex the Streamer, they're posh and wear $50/$100 perfumes.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:40:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Hey !....I've got an idea. Let's all just march around all night long, and every now and then let's stop and all stand around and stare at some big old building for about 30 minutes, and then let's just all march off and do it again somewhere else ?????......... Sound like fun ??????......
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:40:21 AM EDT
[#38]

@Mr_Mowett
View All Quotes

@Voland

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08C5MYPYH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ETA:  I should add, they were from a place called McGuire Army Navy.   I'm actually about to go check out there website right now.

https://www.mcguirearmynavy.com/

I'll try to go direct next time, and cut out Amazon given shipping is reasonable.

ETA2:  Here is the direct link from them, not amazon which is how I'll go forward in the future.

https://www.mcguirearmynavy.com/products/israeli-gas-mask-filter-nato-specifications-nbc-for-40mm-gas-masks-25yr-sh-life

@Mr_Mowett

Thanks. You've done great service in this thread. I don't care what everybody says.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:40:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#39]

No worries.  I've noted the stream on previous evenings when shitposting.  I didn't maintain discipline and was aggravated with myself.  

Austinzone: OMFG the goddamn arrogance of these protester assholes to demand college degrees for public service.
View Quote

No harm, no foul.

Originally Posted By AWellPlacedShot:

Too many chances? They begged him to leave. WTF is wrong with that guy? Going to jail now. Done deal.
View Quote

Yeah, dude must have had an IQ of about 5.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:40:25 AM EDT
[#40]

LOL! My bad. Two people, one brain. Looks like they walked right past it. They don't want anymore of that shit!
View All Quotes

Go back in the basement you two!
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:40:31 AM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

I thought that it was a covid house party where bruthas got capped.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:41:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:41:53 AM EDT
[#43]

I believe that in this same interview, she opines that if US law (which she was oath-bound to follow) failed to satisfy the Left, then SCOTUS should use foreign law as a model.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:41:55 AM EDT
[#44]

I lurked from 2004. I've seen things man. Things you wouldn't believe.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/horror-233.jpg
View Quote

LOL !
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:42:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By AWellPlacedShot:

Go back in the basement you two!
View Quote

NO! We get weekend passes.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:43:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#46]

View Quote

Your response was more in depth and correct.

ETA fixed spelling boo boo
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:44:09 AM EDT
[#47]

Your response was more in death and correct.
View All Quotes

Your response was more in death and correct.

Yes, there was iron in my hygiene words of death.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:44:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Was... was that Murder Garage I saw?
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:44:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By norseman1:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By norseman1:

Roachchester or NYC?

Last night, Roachchester had the mass 'chuting.  "400 wounded.  20 dead."  Or so said the 17 YO streamer aspiring to be local TeeVee news.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 12:44:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top