Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:06:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Just coming back from a late night at work, was able to check ARFcom but not post. When I saw the amount of weapons in the crowd, and the sanity level and behavior of the ones holding many of those weapons, I knew right then that there were going to be people shot tonight. I hope the cops all survive and recover, and I hope this is a turning point in police response - they need to stop being so soft on rioters, and above all MAKE THOSE ARRESTS on the bad actors. Kettling and mass arrests, being put in zip-tie plastic handcuffs and thrown onto a bus by the hundreds and taken away to god knows where is the thing that a protester fears most. DO IT.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:06:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By far_north_311:
Thanks for the thread, I've read it a lot and lurked. Got people in Louisville, they're hunkered down but it's freaky. Cheers y'all.
View Quote

Welcome!
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:07:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone else hear regg douche mention being on food stamps or welfare earlier? Wonder if he's reporting all of the donations he receives.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:07:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By fettesbrotde:
lol

What world have you two been living in?
View Quote

Please elaborate.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:07:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
What feeds are available on youtube?

When PT News went off I switched to wolf neve but his stream keeps cutting off and drifting on various videos.  I have tried seattle protest network and livenowmedia but neither one have a live stream up on youtube.  I have currently have not_woke on one TV on youtube and looking to expand my viewing pleasure without going to Woke.
View Quote
If you're having a hard time typing #protests into the search bar and then filtering for live, then just type in "Vicki Stark fishing" and skip riots.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:07:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:07:46 AM EDT
[#7]
I hope the Louisville PD goes and cleans up that Breuanna memorial bullshit while they are all sitting jail.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:08:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:08:44 AM EDT
[#9]
2 Daily Caller reporters were arrested in Louisville. Police say they will be charged just like the protesters

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:09:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Denver lighting them up with pepper balls
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:09:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

Graveyard humor goes a long way toward relieving tension.
View Quote

I find that nurses and ER people have mastered this art form.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:09:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

Erry  day
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
Originally Posted By BLKVooDoo:
Gunfire in DC

Erry  day

That is the official DC fight song

Bang

Bang bang bang

Bang bang

Bang y bang bang bang bang
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:10:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

The PT stream said that was fake before calling it a night.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:11:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:11:23 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Looks like Chicago PD is telling Lightfoot to fuck off.   The issue is that they will still loot the magnificent Mile again and have Chiraq III.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:12:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Did it happen over a long period of time, or did you just wake up one day and decide to be a dick?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By troll2:

That would be great - but they aren't getting served. They're spreading.

They shot 3 cops just tonight and burned a couple states down!

Most of the time they aren't even being arrested, the people being arrested are the victims!
Did it happen over a long period of time, or did you just wake up one day and decide to be a dick?

Portland dropped charges on 600 rioters. One guy committed suicide over being arrested defending his family.

A dick would be someone cheering that on. It's gone on so long it's the new normal. Nobody is even expecting it to stop anymore. And now even more cities are rioting.

I don't see what there is to pop popcorn over.  I want it to end and if it does I'll be happy, not sad because my entertainment is gone.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:12:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By BigReb:

the double underscore

View All Quotes
Thanks for the thread, I've read it a lot and lurked. Got people in Louisville, they're hunkered down but it's freaky. Cheers y'all.

the double underscore

Yet, I think I like him.

Is it like a double negative?
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:12:43 AM EDT
[#18]

Its up to 19 now.
View Quote

Metoo
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:12:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: XJ] [#19]
Denver is getting spicy.

Unlawful assembly, and pushing the crowd back with gas, pepper, etc.     The dumpster barricade lasted about 87 seconds.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:12:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:13:25 AM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:14:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:14:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

You too fag....everything I've seen, you've seen....down to the great pissing in DC

This was the third live streaming shooting we've seen just from Regg, but unlike the first two this was fucking awful.  It's hard to imagine you can watch savages dump a mag into a police line on live streams, but it's sadly 2020

I think about that every time these guys face off against the savages regardless of the city.   That's why they always got a few long guns behind the main lines I guess, but holy fuck this escalated the violence to a ridiculously high level now.  Anybody who tries to say the verdict and attempted cop murders aren't connected should be dismissed as a complete water baby.
View Quote

Well said. I don't want to twist troll2's panties, but the highlighted part made me laugh my ass off. I've never heard anyone else say water baby!
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:14:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#24]
Gas in Louisville now!  NVMD that is a rerun on Tucker from earlier
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:15:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

Looks like Chicago PD is telling Lightfoot to fuck off.   The issue is that they will still loot the magnificent Mile again and have Chiraq III.
View Quote

Good!
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:15:21 AM EDT
[#26]

I haven't agitated shit! I've been here longer than you have.
View Quote

Dear sir,

Whilst we love your profound insights and relevant contributions, you've become a bit of a downer and a buzz kill. We tried communicating our most sincere sentiments to you to no avail. Please desist with the negativity or we will have no other recourse but to shit on your pillow.
We hope you have enjoyed your evening with us and not to hear from you in the future.

Most sincerely,

tads from the riot squad
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:16:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:16:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Umbrella line and munitions in Denver
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:16:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

We hear you pal.  What do you propose?
View Quote

Notice how he hasn't responded?
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:16:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By tads:

I find that nurses and ER people have mastered this art form.
View Quote

Its a gift
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:17:05 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote
Got any Shitcago streams?
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:17:10 AM EDT
[#32]

You too fag....everything I've seen, you've seen....down to the great pissing in DC

This was the third live streaming shooting we've seen just from Regg, but unlike the first two this was fucking awful.  It's hard to imagine you can watch savages dump a mag into a police line on live streams, but it's sadly 2020

I think about that every time these guys face off against the savages regardless of the city.   That's why they always got a few long guns behind the main lines I guess, but holy fuck this escalated the violence to a ridiculously high level now.  Anybody who tries to say the verdict and attempted cop murders aren't connected should be dismissed as a complete water baby.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

I concur.

Whoever thinks cops don’t have brass balls to hold the line in 2020 should try it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:17:12 AM EDT
[#33]

Yet, I think I like him.

View All Quotes

the double underscore

Yet, I think I like him.

Yeah. Like a negative times a negative equals a positive.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:17:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Wow it's just after 11pm here and this has been one active night!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:17:27 AM EDT
[#35]

Portland dropped charges on 600 rioters. One guy committed suicide over being arrested defending his family.

A dick would be someone cheering that on. It's gone on so long it's the new normal. Nobody is even expecting it to stop anymore. And now even more cities are rioting.

I don't see what there is to pop popcorn over.  I want it to end and if it does I'll be happy, not sad because my entertainment is gone.
View All Quotes

That would be great - but they aren't getting served. They're spreading.

They shot 3 cops just tonight and burned a couple states down!

Most of the time they aren't even being arrested, the people being arrested are the victims!

Your reading comprehension sucks ass, you’ve had it explained to you numerous times that no one is cheering on the riots, we are enjoying the rioters getting gassed, tackled and hauled off....I typed that really slowly so maybe you will understand it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:17:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: XJ] [#36]
And there go the umbrellas!

ETA - Denver
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:17:57 AM EDT
[#37]

Dear sir,

Whilst we love your profound insights and relevant contributions, you've become a bit of a downer and a buzz kill. We tried communicating our most sincere sentiments to you to no avail. Please desist with the negativity or we will have no other recourse but to shit on your pillow.
We hope you have enjoyed your evening with us and not to hear from you in the future.

Most sincerely,

tads from the riot squad
View All Quotes

I haven't agitated shit! I've been here longer than you have.

Dear sir,

Most sincerely,

tads from the riot squad

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:18:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:18:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BLKVooDoo] [#39]
It's been 4 years since the Internet Outlaw MeMe Machine was alive. Its back!!!!

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:20:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:20:47 AM EDT
[#41]
I hope the Louisville PD goes and cleans up that Breuanna memorial bullshit while they are all sitting jail.
View Quote

Every print news article I’ve read about the FBT incident are still referencing a no-knock warrant, even Fox News.

I really wish they would clean the reporting up.  It’s purposefully misleading at this point.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:20:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Mile High spice
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:21:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Mile High spice
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318573/spice_png-1604695.JPG
View Quote

HAHA...beat me.

Kino as fuck

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:22:44 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Please let it be true.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:22:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#45]
deleted
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:23:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Nutro:
Anyone else hear regg douche mention being on food stamps or welfare earlier? Wonder if he's reporting all of the donations he receives.
View Quote
I'm sure he does not view it as income lol
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:23:28 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

The mob is a fickle beast.

I do love watching them eat their own.  Watching Ted Wheeler realize that he wasn’t amongst friends was one of my favorite moments.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:23:47 AM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

No one here is happy about riots. No one. Everyone reacts to the crazy shit in their own way. Most here are infuriated, actually, and resort to dark humor to lighten the mood. Some are entertained by crowd control and seeing leftists take pepperballs to the face, that's what most of the popcorn is for.

Stop your abusive behavior of those in this thread. It has NOT gone unnoticed.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:23:56 AM EDT
[#49]

HAHA...beat me.

Kino as fuck

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/wowking_PNG-1604697.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Mile High spice
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318573/spice_png-1604695.JPG

HAHA...beat me.

Kino as fuck

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/wowking_PNG-1604697.JPG

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:24:59 AM EDT
[#50]
https://bitwave.tv/KekSec

based police trucks pushing dumpsters around in Denver
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top