Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:37:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:39:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Would have been a good opportunity for the "I mean sure, we can resort to violence, but I'm better at it than you" meme.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
The former CEO of Twitter... rooting for people to be stood against the wall in the "revolution"

Fuck him

Would have been a good opportunity for the "I mean sure, we can resort to violence, but I'm better at it than you" meme.
I already took a 12 hour timeout for threatening comments... What I dubbed "The Romney Incident"
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:43:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:
Trump said “stand back”...

So I did.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwS9BIqbffU
View Quote

Made me get my headphones out.  

Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:44:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I already took a 12 hour timeout for threatening comments... What I dubbed "The Romney Incident"
View All Quotes
The former CEO of Twitter... rooting for people to be stood against the wall in the "revolution"

Fuck him

I use that one lots.

It's spicy. Do eet
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:48:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AJumbo:
Two accomplishments tonight- partial debate detox, and I picked which of Naya's riot kittens I might adopt. I feel like I can sleep now, and so I shall. Toujours l' audace, Squad!

ETA- Austin just dropped an "87." Screen name?
View Quote

If you run this read on one screen and Austin on a 2nd, it is pretty obvious that he watches things here.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:51:24 PM EDT
[#6]

The Shriners have an Antifa division?
View Quote

Umm, fuck no.  We do NOT do antifa shit.  I can assure you of that.  I cant speak for the Rotary, though.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:52:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#7]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Well, that and the silk rugs everywhere. The body armor and helmet on my armor cross. Guns and shit. A shit ton of pics and plaques on the walls. The greenie beenie hanging on one of the deer skulls.Other than that though, yeah.
View Quote

Yea the “I love me wall” was drawn down over the years. Many Plaques and pics went into the recycle bin.  Kept a few.  Kept a few momentos , my flight helmet, a commission certificate,  a cutlass and the shadow box.  The silk rugs are reminders that allah will always be beneath me and under my feet... the patches and countless memorabilia are in drawers for wife to give to my son or my nieces and nephews... just stuff.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:52:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Top 5 guesses for Joe Biden's mystery device:

1. Underage girl fragrance dispenser
2. ANTIFA secret decoder device
3. Michelle O's remote controlled anal vibrator
4. Straw connected to bag of Russian hooker pee-pee
5. Suicide bomb trigger

Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:53:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm glad to see there are a lot more Patriots out in Springfield than that small bunch that was on the corner.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:53:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmPgMc3R8zg
View Quote

She was something
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:53:18 PM EDT
[#11]
An idea caused over 2 billion dollars in man made damage to several American cities?  The army should bottle that
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:54:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Counterprotest FTW!

Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:55:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

5. Suicide bomb trigger

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:55:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Springfield has real possibilities if the cops don't do a better job of keeping them separated.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:56:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Got a similar patch on my brain bucket out here.  I'll post a picture tomorrow.

CD
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Got a similar patch on my brain bucket out here.  I'll post a picture tomorrow.

CD

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

CD
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:58:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#16]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

5. Suicide bomb trigger

View Quote

Lol. Too right
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:58:30 PM EDT
[#17]
WTF kind of lay on your back kind of brainwashing is this bullshit
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:00:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318573/lay_png-1614348.JPG
View Quote
And then continue to spew bullshit about her being asleep. But yea the compliance is pretty scary. I guess these people have nothing else going on in their lives and want to feel like they belong to something.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:02:51 AM EDT
[#19]
So...been working at the neighbors for the last couple of months, made a bit of cash, went and bought a few things, and so on.  Gave mom, and sis, some.

Today, I found a penny.

Not just any penny.  It's the same penny I've picked up 3 times now.  I just put it on the railing, outside the front door.  And, it keeps ending up in the dirt in front of their house, and as I work, I find it, again.  It's been 'heads up', every time.

Today, I put it in my pocket.

I'm glad I did.  Since when I counted what I had on hand, today - after getting paid up, I came up with 666.00.  Then I remembered the penny I kept.  Therefore...666.01...

Whew  

I've set that penny aside, think I might add it to the bear claw necklace I'm thinking about making.  The claws are from the old boar that got belligerent a couple months ago.

Yes...I am a weirdo.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:03:52 AM EDT
[#20]

She was something
View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmPgMc3R8zg

She was something

Yes she was, my hormones still remember.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:04:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Kruger667:
And then continue to spew bullshit about her being asleep. But yea the compliance is pretty scary. I guess these people have nothing else going on in their lives and want to feel like they belong to something.
View Quote

I hope they soon find out that poor decisions have serious consequences
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:05:06 AM EDT
[#22]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318573/lay_png-1614348.JPG
View Quote

Didn't they do something similar in Bend a couple months ago with a prisoner transport bus?  Glow bois showed up, snatched who they needed to snatch and disappeared into the night all in a span of 10 or 15 minutes.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:07:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Patriot across the street has a damn good flashlight!
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:07:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Springfield has real possibilities if the cops don't do a better job of keeping them separated.
View Quote

Don't think so.  Preacher Joe just released the crowd. That looked more like indoctrination of guilt ridden white folks.  Not the hard core burn loot crowd.  the thick blonde chick pulling the speaker wagon sure looked like she might be "familiar".

But then now that the crowd is not under direct BLM jurisdictional control, maybe there will be some individual situations.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:08:12 AM EDT
[#25]
So...been working at the neighbors for the last couple of months, made a bit of cash, went and bought a few things, and so on.  Gave mom, and sis, some.

Today, I found a penny.

Not just any penny.  It's the same penny I've picked up 3 times now.  I just put it on the railing, outside the front door.  And, it keeps ending up in the dirt in front of their house, and as I work, I find it, again.  It's been 'heads up', every time.

I'm glad I did.  Since when I counted what I had on hand, today - after getting paid up, I came up with 666.00.  Then I remembered the penny I kept.  Therefore...666.01...

Whew  

I've set that penny aside, think I might add it to the bear claw necklace I'm thinking about making.  The claws are from the old boar that got belligerent a couple months ago.

Yes...I am a weirdo.
View Quote

tell me more about said bear claw necklace, I to am a fan of arts & crafts
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:12:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#26]
Originally Posted By Bearbait1:

Don't think so.  Preacher Joe just released the crowd. That looked more like indoctrination of guilt ridden white folks.  Not the hard core burn loot crowd.  the thick blonde chick pulling the speaker wagon sure looked like she might be "familiar".

But then now that the crowd is not under direct BLM jurisdictional control, maybe there will be some individual situations.
View Quote

There are several Antify wannabes in there.   And that mamma is up there spewing lies about her little Dindu.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:14:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Most certainly, but there were some rather large individuals of color keeping the BLM folks back from direct confrontation.  Anything at this point is going to be individual stupidity.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:16:15 AM EDT
[#28]

Today, I found a penny.

Whew  

Yes...I am a weirdo.
View Quote

Strykewolf got into the liquor again. Whose job was it to keep an eye on him?
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:24:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:24:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Today, I found a penny.

Whew  

Yes...I am a weirdo.

Well, not sure what to say.  I have the claws, and this is from it's right front paw, and from a bear that is known to me.   I have them cleaned up, for the most part.  Just need to polish them.  They are from a bear that I have faced several times, and thought I was going to have to kill, several times.  8 to 9 year old boar.  Have had face offs with him, off and on, for the previous 3 years.  Neighbor that I am friends with finally had to put him down, and his sow, at the time.

Been working on the idea of making a necklace with them, all 5 claws, same string.  Just haven't decided on how to do it.

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:30:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

View All Quotes

Today, I found a penny.

Whew  

Yes...I am a weirdo.

Lulz.  Yes, I am drinking...and feeling pretty good.  That said, what you quoted, from me, is 100% true.  

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:30:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#32]
Oh boy my motherfucking boy was going to be the first brain surgeon and rocket scientist at the same time.  He dindu nuffin ut shoot two people in front of of the cops.  He was such a good boy that din deserve killin.  He had a high school diploma!
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:32:37 AM EDT
[#33]

Lulz.  Yes, I am drinking...and feeling pretty good.  That said, what you quoted, from me, is 100% true.  

View Quote

Oh, I believe you. Just busting your balls. Cool story, actually.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:33:01 AM EDT
[#34]
So...

...Jumbo's calling me names...

...Scoobs wants to beat me with a stick...

...and Greasy is proud of himself. Yet, this is my fault? Y'all some turncoat motherfuckers!
View All Quotes
So...

Thanks for blowing it up, dickhead!

...Jumbo's calling me names...

Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

...Scoobs wants to beat me with a stick...

Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

...and Greasy is proud of himself. Yet, this is my fault? Y'all some turncoat motherfuckers!

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:34:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kbi] [#35]

No #44 has longer, black/brown hair.   She's got that Latina spice to her
View All Quotes

Is that our beloved #44?

No #44 has longer, black/brown hair.   She's got that Latina spice to her

Latina spice!

Ah hell no

Latinas equal

Stab stabby stab

Mean mugging

And la chancla
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:35:23 AM EDT
[#36]

There are several Antify wannabes in there.   And that mamma is up there spewing lies about her little Dindu.
View Quote
Austin just played the video of what these morons are protesting.  Fucking good shoot.  The world is a better place with one less thug.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:37:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:37:59 AM EDT
[#38]
That fat lady on the Portland stream sure has some serious bingo wings.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:38:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Kruger667:
View Quote

I find your choice of avatar disturbing.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:38:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Austin just played the video of what these morons are protesting.  Fucking good shoot.  The world is a better place with one less thug.
View Quote

That's his momma I think speaking in Portland for hours on end now calling on thugs to kill people in the streets.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:42:03 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

I figured you would have busted my balls for not shooting the bear the first time it got belligerent with me.  

The last time gave me some bad dreams for a couple of days.  He swung his head back, and forth, at me, popped his jaws, stepped forward towards me and up came the Blackhawk, hammer back, aim....and he turned and ran off into the darkness.

That boar spooked the fuck out of me.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:42:52 AM EDT
[#42]
And now her son's killing was Trumps fault
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:44:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

20's?  O.G.!
View Quote

Don't snag getting in and out of vehicles.

CD
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:46:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Comment in feed, she will stop soon, hunger will win!
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:47:29 AM EDT
[#45]

Prime kino….all your pics are
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:48:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By kbi:

Latina spice!

Ah hell no

Latinas equal

Stab stabby stab

Mean mugging

And la chancla
View Quote

I'll take my chances
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:50:52 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:55:50 AM EDT
[#48]

I'll take my chances
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kbi:

Latina spice!

Ah hell no

Latinas equal

Stab stabby stab

Mean mugging

And la chancla

I'll take my chances

Well if your dead set

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:58:49 AM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

I got bored at work

Then after work

Went to deliver food to rescue and saw these guys

Rescue is low on funds so I told them don't worry about paying me back
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:00:12 AM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

I took enough Spanish in school to know better
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top