BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:29:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

I get it. I was a volly FF prior to college and the mil. I worked wrecks and structure fires with fatalities. I knew what it was going to look and smell like. I just really love Americans, I'll go torch the opposition, np.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

As do I, pcsutton. As do I. I think I'd drag my dick through a field of broken glass just to hear her fart in a walkie-talkie.

Only you can take it to those levels of depravity

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/1zvslystz4-7.gif

It's not my fault, nor my parent's fault. I was raised lovingly and structured. My brain is just broken and the warranty has expired. I blame it on having to clean of everyone else's mess.

That's very nearly my story.
My parents are the American dream. They exposed me to hard work, hunting and fishing. I used to sneak out to go to Pantera concerts.  Then someone started a war.
Just kind of came together in an awesome way.

Thanks for sharing. I never was in the military or went off to war. My dad was in the military, and he went off to war. Desert Shield/Desert Storm. I just got into LE as soon as I could, and it made me grow up really fast. I saw things a child (which is what I still really was) shouldn't have to. But it shaped me as an individual and as a man. I know it's the same for those in our military. I'm not trying to equate LE to the military, either. I just understand the mindset.

I get it. I was a volly FF prior to college and the mil. I worked wrecks and structure fires with fatalities. I knew what it was going to look and smell like. I just really love Americans, I'll go torch the opposition, np.

I was a volly for about a year in a neighboring city. I figured out it wasn't for me and redirected my concentration to LE. The thing is, there's a lot of things out there that people aren't prepared to witness. People, most people, live in a bubble.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:30:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
FUCK!  Now I feel really old.  Thanks for that.
View All Quotes

Thanks for sharing. I never was in the military or went off to war. My dad was in the military, and he went off to war. Desert Shield/Desert Storm. I just got into LE as soon as I could, and it made me grow up really fast. I saw things a child (which is what I still really was) shouldn't have to. But it shaped me as an individual and as a man. I know it's the same for those in our military. I'm not trying to equate LE to the military, either. I just understand the mindset.

LOL! Sorry man. It seems like eons ago.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:31:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

@eesmith

Well done Erin.

You came across perfectly. Watch your six as always. I'm sure you've ruffled feathers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Dan Proft interview audio:

https://omny.fm/shows/the-dan-proft-show/erin-smith

@eesmith

Well done Erin.

You came across perfectly. Watch your six as always. I'm sure you've ruffled feathers.

Thanks! Andrew Wilkow show Friday, 2:20 ET.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:32:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I finally got caught up.

I went and saw Dottie. She was very happy to see us. She looks a lot better.

I took her for a short walk to see if we could collect an urine sample. No joy.

She still won't eat and they don't know what caused her issue.

If she starts eating tomorrow I'll be able to bring her home.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:33:13 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

X2

Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:34:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Hell yeah, cause Floyd got that good dope when we get there
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

And..

Yeah, that works.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I am satisfied we have reached this agreement. No olives though.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:35:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Sister I presume?  Not even FCSD would take a ride on this one

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1602217663742_jpg-1627157.JPG
View Quote

I might, depending on my mood and deficit.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:36:41 AM EDT
[#8]
I finally got caught up.

View Quote

That's some good news at least. Still hoping everything will be OK, Doods.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:37:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:38:08 AM EDT
[#10]
OH SNAP....Alvin Cole's momma just got arrested in Wauwatosa

Shit gonna get real now

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/Ej2oQE5WsAA38w6_jpg-1627154.JPG

She looking for dat GIBS ME monies
View Quote

Sheeeit
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:38:30 AM EDT
[#11]

I have a set of barrels for my MRP, including a rock creek SS. I originally had the NF 1-4 on it, but that’s on my BCM 14.5” now.

The MRP is a great gun, but it was a little piggish with the NF. The 14.5” BCM or the 16” Krieger LPRecce with the CQBSS are probably the two GP guns I would grab if I had to run out the door not knowing what I would be facing and needing to cover as many possibilities I reasonably might face.
View Quote

We have very similar taste, and my face lite up when I ran you have a MRP Rock SS barrel....your old school MRP

I got both the 16", and 18" Rock SS barrels.   Little redundant, but these barrels are really something special.   They'll shoot .80" 10 rd groups of factory Hornady 55gr. Vmax @ 100yds, and sling 77smks to a 1000yd no problem.   Damn shame LMT went away from the Rock Creek blanks even though I understand the decision.

MRP barrels aren't lightweight that's for sure.   The whole MRP system though is bombproof.   The inherit accuracy benefits to a one piece chassis, and their unique barrel hookup is another fantastic benefit to them.

I got other ARs, but nothing is like a MRP imho.   Oddly though, my current HD rifle is a 14.5" LW pencil w/ T-1 and M300c.  Got a prototype Geissele MK4 on it that makes it super fly.....if I get deaded, I wanted to go out in style.   The $ 400 AR look only works when you win the day like KYLE
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:39:18 AM EDT
[#12]

Thanks! Andrew Wilkow show Friday, 2:20 ET.
View Quote

are you telephoning in most of these?

you're going to need to have travelling security with you (besides your capable self), as you get more well known, for the antifa/dsa people who want to target you
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:41:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:42:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By cm:

you're going to need to have travelling security with you (besides your capable self), as you get more well known, for the antifa/dsa people who want to target you
View Quote

Huh, that's actually a good question. I volunteer, and take payment in Bud Light (I don't care) and kisses.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:45:12 AM EDT
[#15]
See you peeps tomorrow.

Hold the fort.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:45:16 AM EDT
[#16]

We've been talking about a bbq...
View All Quotes

We've been talking about a bbq...

You can't fault him. He was born retarded. And...

Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:46:19 AM EDT
[#17]
See you peeps tomorrow.

Hold the fort.
View Quote

Toodles Doodles!
Best wishes for the pup. I hope everything is well.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:47:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:51:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#19]

I knew you'd eat that hog.
View Quote

Yeah, but in my defense, you already established in this very thread that I possessed no standards. A leopard never changes its spots.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:58:14 AM EDT
[#20]

You think SHTF will be much different than defense in a rural environment?
When I'm doing my job right, the people I've shot at intermediate to long ranges with both 5.56 and 7.62 didn't know the difference. SHTF, I'm not taking shots on dudes hiding behind cover unless they're shooting at me. In that situation, at distance I can just leave. I can carry more 5.56.
In a shtf scenario, I don't expect to shoot people at distances I can't ID, unless s has really htf. Again, leaving may be the best option. I don't plan on covering an assault with my fires if we're counting beans at dinner. If someone is a persistent problem, I'll kill him with a hammer while he takes his morning shit, not some drawn out dramatic shoot out.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 36trap:
Originally Posted By stoner01:
Originally Posted By kbi:

i need reach

all i have are ar pistols and a 16" m4

I want a lil reach if it should ever come to it with whats happening

and were i live i get no phone signal at all ( cant reach leo's )

maybe a text if i walk around outside and find the sweet spot

I understand the reach aspect. Im planning an Sr25 style build in the future for this reason. A 16"' AR still has plenty of reach. 500 yards is decent standoff in most environments.

I've spent some time on all the above. When the semi auto systems came out, the older guys clung to the bolt guns. I did as well to an extent. I grew up shooting bolt guns long and honestly thought they were the answer for precision.
I/we picked up the sr-25 thinking it was a better urban/"inside the valley" answer.
Turns out a good semi does just about anything a bolt gun will in the same chambering, except, I can clear 4 dudes out of an intersection at 600 meters with a semi, where with a bolt, it'd be one. Maybe 2.
In my personal collection, my precision bolt guns are typically 300wm or bigger. That's where that level of precision will matter, right? I only keep around 2k 300wm loaded, It'd go in the truck if I was leaving.
My "grab this shit" precision guns are 7.62x51 and 5.56.
I have a 6.5 cm, but not nearly enough ammo or parts to pull it out for the day of bad things.
If I had to kit up and roll right now with a ruck and a drag bag, it'd be a short suppressed modernized mk18, and my modernized supressed mk-12ish, fuck ton of 77 grain mk262. I can own my world out to a k or so with that, especially considering the opposition is going to be FNGs. Thems my jam.

I do love me some Mk12 and Mk12'ish weapons but 5.56 isn't optimal at distance against light cover such as vehicles, chicken coops, lean shelters, and other items found in rural environments.  7.62 on the other hand says fuck you and your light cover at almost every distance shit birds could engage me around my place.  The Mk11 I've previously posted in this thread is my go to around the house.  It's accurate enough and as mentioned, quick to engage multiple shit birds.  Wouldn't be my choice for bug out but I'm not sure it gets any better for defense in a rural environment.

You think SHTF will be much different than defense in a rural environment?
When I'm doing my job right, the people I've shot at intermediate to long ranges with both 5.56 and 7.62 didn't know the difference. SHTF, I'm not taking shots on dudes hiding behind cover unless they're shooting at me. In that situation, at distance I can just leave. I can carry more 5.56.
In a shtf scenario, I don't expect to shoot people at distances I can't ID, unless s has really htf. Again, leaving may be the best option. I don't plan on covering an assault with my fires if we're counting beans at dinner. If someone is a persistent problem, I'll kill him with a hammer while he takes his morning shit, not some drawn out dramatic shoot out.

I'm highly motivated to defend this property, not abandon it.  This place was built with SHTF in mind and it's gonna take some real dire shit to make us consider bugging out.  In my situation 7.62 can solve problems 5.56 can't.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 2:10:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 2:11:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 2:17:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#23]

Imma buy you a saddle and bulldogging rope.
View All Quotes

I knew you'd eat that hog.

Yeah, but in my defense, you already established in this very thread that I possessed no standards. A leopard never changes its spots.

Imma buy you a saddle and bulldogging rope.

That is very kind of you.
EDIT: They'll come in handy if I can get out of this basement. Send breaching tools as well, please. With no olives.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 2:28:41 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

As much havoc as that crazy bitch has caused, I'm glad the cops got a little nasty with her! Wouldn't have hurt me feelings if they got a little rougher.....just saying. She's mouthy.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 2:39:16 AM EDT
[#25]

That is very kind of you.
EDIT: They'll come in handy if I can get out of this basement. Send breaching tools as well, please. With no olives.
View Quote

If I ever let you out of the basement, you would know I have several saddles, bridles, heading and healing ropes, calf ropes and all sorts of other goodies out in the barn. But everyone time I let you guys out, you take off. Strangely you always come running back though. I wonder why?

Link Posted: 10/9/2020 2:39:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#26]

edited to add the right tweet
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 2:41:04 AM EDT
[#27]
The Doors - Light My Fire (Official Vinyl Video)
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 2:42:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

Hmm.  Looks like we have something called the highway trust fund which is used to pay for repairs to the interstate system.  Congress feeds this with piles of money from the general fund along with federal fuel and excise taxes.  Perhaps it's time for DJT to cut off these funds to any state that allows "peaceful protestors" to block the interstate system?
View Quote

Technically any roadways that are part of the National Highway System, which also includes all US highways and major numbered State highways.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 2:44:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

If I ever let you out of the basement, you would know I have several saddles, bridles, heading and healing ropes, calf ropes and all sorts of other goodies out in the barn. But everyone time I let you guys out, you take off. Strangely you always come running back though. I wonder why?

View Quote

CeCe, it's a fool's errand to search for logic in the chambers of the human heart.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 2:44:15 AM EDT
[#30]

We have very similar taste, and my face lite up when I ran you have a MRP Rock SS barrel....your old school MRP

I got both the 16", and 18" Rock SS barrels.   Little redundant, but these barrels are really something special.   They'll shoot .80" 10 rd groups of factory Hornady 55gr. Vmax @ 100yds, and sling 77smks to a 1000yd no problem.   Damn shame LMT went away from the Rock Creek blanks even though I understand the decision.

MRP barrels aren't lightweight that's for sure.   The whole MRP system though is bombproof.   The inherit accuracy benefits to a one piece chassis, and their unique barrel hookup is another fantastic benefit to them.

I got other ARs, but nothing is like a MRP imho.   Oddly though, my current HD rifle is a 14.5" LW pencil w/ T-1 and M300c.  Got a prototype Geissele MK4 on it that makes it super fly.....if I get deaded, I wanted to go out in style.   The $ 400 AR look only works when you win the day like KYLE
View All Quotes

I have a set of barrels for my MRP, including a rock creek SS. I originally had the NF 1-4 on it, but that's on my BCM 14.5" now.

The MRP is a great gun, but it was a little piggish with the NF. The 14.5" BCM or the 16" Krieger LPRecce with the CQBSS are probably the two GP guns I would grab if I had to run out the door not knowing what I would be facing and needing to cover as many possibilities I reasonably might face.

I have a battlecomp on the CL barrel, with the NF it actually has a slight negative muzzle impulse that will drive the gun down like an overcomped race gun. Took high shooter with it in my first Pat Rogers class with a clean 20.72 MNQ, not the lightest thing but incredibly flat shooting.

The barrel system is very repeatable, and I can switch barrels on it, dial the clicks in my dope book, and be dead on.

Attachment Attached File

This is a 5R Krieger 16” that was chambered for 223 Wylde to a matched bolt at CLE, I basically wanted a 16” version of an LPR.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 2:45:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By cm:

View Quote

Telephone, these are mostly regional/nationally syndicated shows that are central or east coast.

But yeah, I’m going to have to start ramping up precautions again.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 2:50:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 2:53:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By djohn:

edited to add the right tweet
View Quote

That fucker reminds me of the Minneapolis AutoZone shitbird that was smashing the windows before shit popped off.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 2:56:33 AM EDT
[#34]

I have a battlecomp on the CL barrel, with the NF it actually has a slight negative muzzle impulse that will drive the gun down like an overcomped race gun. Took high shooter with it in my first Pat Rogers class with a clean 20.72 MNQ, not the lightest thing but incredibly flat shooting.

The barrel system is very repeatable, and I can switch barrels on it, dial the clicks in my dope book, and be dead on.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/4AED4B43-8FB9-4FBD-9044-147EE98CEFF5_jpe-1627183.JPG

This is a 5R Krieger 16” that was chambered for 223 Wylde to a matched bolt at CLE, I basically wanted a 16” version of an LPR.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/A8269B15-A7B6-402A-8FF7-53B33A42EE7F_jpe-1627184.JPG
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I love you, Erin.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:00:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: m00ler03] [#35]
Nvm double tap
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:03:22 AM EDT
[#36]

Here is BGOnTheScene getting thrown to the ground and arrested

Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:05:35 AM EDT
[#37]

That fucker reminds me of the Minneapolis AutoZone shitbird that was smashing the windows before shit popped off.
View Quote

I really don't think so. Rosas is a legitimate reporter. He writes for Townhall and the Washington Examiner, and he's also currently serving in the Marine Corps Reserves.

That AutoZone guy did move with some purpose, though.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:06:39 AM EDT
[#38]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif
I love you, Erin.
View All Quotes

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/4AED4B43-8FB9-4FBD-9044-147EE98CEFF5_jpe-1627183.JPG

This is a 5R Krieger 16" that was chambered for 223 Wylde to a matched bolt at CLE, I basically wanted a 16" version of an LPR.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/A8269B15-A7B6-402A-8FF7-53B33A42EE7F_jpe-1627184.JPG

I love you, Erin.

Thanks! OK I’m turning for the night, gonna be well-rested for tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:12:46 AM EDT
[#39]

I really don't think so. Rosas is a legitimate reporter. He writes for Townhall and the Washington Examiner, and he's also currently serving in the Marine Corps Reserves.

View All Quotes

I wasn't referring to Rosas. I know Rosas is legit. I was referring to the person being filmed at the end of the video who was smashing glass. If that wasn't evident in my reply, then I apologize. I thought it was kind of clear though.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:13:04 AM EDT
[#40]

Thanks! OK I’m turning for the night, gonna be well-rested for tomorrow.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:20:31 AM EDT
[#41]
I finally got caught up.

View Quote

Great news!
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:26:01 AM EDT
[#42]

I wasn't referring to Rosas. I know Rosas is legit. I was referring to the person being filmed at the end of the video who was smashing glass. If that wasn't evident in my reply, then I apologize. I thought it was kind of clear though.
View Quote

You were totally clear - I just don't know how I missed it. Probably time for me to get some sleep.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:27:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#43]

You were totally clear - I just don't know how I missed it. Probably time for me to get some sleep.
View All Quotes

It's all good. I'm on that precipice myself. Have a good evening morning.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:02:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Chauvin  - JFC.    can't have any guns, can't leave the state, can't work in security or LEO -- just a walking f'n target.
View Quote

Maybe that was a term of bail, but at least under federal law you can possess until convicted. Under indictment is not prohibited, you can't acquire and buy more but you do not lose what you already had until conviction.

Its entirely possible there may be terms of his bail that requires no guns though, I wouldn't know.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:19:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:56:24 AM EDT
[#46]

@eesmith

Well done Erin.

View All Quotes
Dan Proft interview audio:

https://omny.fm/shows/the-dan-proft-show/erin-smith

@eesmith

Well done Erin.

I just listened to the interview and agree with the above comment. He must have been on a pretty tight time limit though. I am also looking forward to the Wilkow interview since he is one of my favorite Patriot Radio hosts.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 6:52:16 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

DAS A BIG BITCH
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 7:00:36 AM EDT
[#48]

I love you, Erin.
View Quote

Yeah. I'm gonna need a minute. Damn girl
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 7:52:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

I'm truly befuddled why that is your favorite version, but I really like the song.
View Quote

there is a reason they put the brunette in the yellow top up front.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 7:55:56 AM EDT
[#50]

Eh. 77 grn SMK next to 175 or 168 grn SMK, not enough of a difference to care. If I'm having to do something like a rescue or cover an op, maybe.
Survival or even some combat situations...the 32 s&w or 38 special (which is what the comparison is at 600 metersish) through the chest is likely a death penalty, next week or month. I'll put it just above the hips if I'm mad at a dude.
If SHTF, WTF do I care, right? I'm grubbing carrots and netting minnows 20 miles away the next day. Minnow carrot soup baby
Fuhgehtabouet.
View Quote
I suppose it's an acquired taste
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top