Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:31:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By eesmith:
can I ask a favor? Antifa is popping up in the replies to trash me for that infamous riot video, any folks with Twitters mind going and pushing back?

View Quote

Only my second or third tweet, so I'm not packing much fire power, but I'm happy to share some truth in the replies

By the Riot Squad, something magical happened with the Wauwatosa, WI riot video...…...over 18K views in 36 hours

To say that blows away all the previous videos is a massive understatement.   That's the most viral one of these videos has gone.  The previous video got 200 views

Thanks for helping that guys!
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:32:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

My patches must be on the same stage coach, they too are in Chicago somewhere now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

That's what I was thinking, too. It's undoubtedly also happening in other places all around the country.
EDIT: On an unrelated note, my patches have moved from Canada to the US. They're in some customs clearing house in Shitcago.

My patches must be on the same stage coach, they too are in Chicago somewhere now.

Probably so. I think we ordered on the same night. With my luck, they'll be forwarded to Guam before getting here.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:32:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
In order to leave 2020 you must run through this blindfolded after doing the dizzy bat thing.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318573/51400B2F-DD83-47DD-97FA-EBD49248D2F2_jpe-1627815.JPG
View Quote

FCSD would drag his dick through that to get a poke a pink moped.....mark my fucking words
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:33:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Pretty well I think, I'm used to 10 minutes or so for radio interviews so this was pretty cool.
View All Quotes
Just got off of Wilkow, almost 20 minute interview.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-97.gif
How'd it go?
Pretty well I think, I'm used to 10 minutes or so for radio interviews so this was pretty cool.

Did good from what I heard.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:33:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Made my first tweet!
View Quote

Did you just answer my tweet with the millions more thing? If that's you, I'm adding you to follow.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:35:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I want a pillow cover made with a turd on it, and below reads "I'll sit on your fucking pillow".    I'd buy that in a heartbeat
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:35:45 PM EDT
[#7]
can I ask a favor? Antifa is popping up in the replies to trash me for that infamous riot video, any folks with Twitters mind going and pushing back?

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:37:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

FCSD would drag his dick through that to get a poke a pink moped.....mark my fucking words
View All Quotes
In order to leave 2020 you must run through this blindfolded after doing the dizzy bat thing.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318573/51400B2F-DD83-47DD-97FA-EBD49248D2F2_jpe-1627815.JPG

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:38:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#9]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Did you just answer my tweet with the millions more thing? If that's you, I'm adding you to follow.
View Quote

Yup!

EDIT: And it was my second tweet. I forgot my first, because I was shitfaced.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:39:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Democrats have been promising to legalize pot for my entire lifetime while throwing more and more black men in jail for pot daily.
View Quote

Well...Texas not have the 'adult weed' yet?  So much freedom.    The truth is -- they've been doing an accelerated version of frog in pot not entirely 180-degree different than gun control - going state by state to normalize it.   It came to a rolling boil rather quickly and now they're ready to move at the national level.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:40:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:41:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks everyone!
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:41:08 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:41:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:42:12 PM EDT
[#15]

Only my second or third tweet, so I'm not packing much fire power, but I'm happy to share some truth in the replies

By the Riot Squad, something magical happened with the Wauwatosa, WI riot video...…...over 18K views in 36 hours

To say that blows away all the previous videos is a massive understatement.   That's the most viral one of these videos has gone.  The previous video got 200 views

View All Quotes

congrats that is a lot of views

Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:42:47 PM EDT
[#16]
saw this in a clothing ad.   what mag fed carbine am I looking at?

Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:43:14 PM EDT
[#17]
I want a pillow cover made with a turd on it, and below reads "I'll sit on your fucking pillow".    I'd buy that in a heartbeat
View Quote

group buy

Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

https://i.imgflip.com/4hyoll.jpg
View Quote

You really should. It's fun trying to be snarky, and say what I want to say intelligently, within the character limits.

Of course, I say this while being permanently locked out of facebook, where I last saw some unique photos and anecdotes. Maybe I'll buy a new burner phone and try it again someday.

Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:44:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Protest peaceful security assaulting a man on bike for filming

Imagine a no cop world were you could handle things like this free of consequences.   ACCELERATE baby!  Give these faggots want they want.   Make the death cult come to fruition.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:45:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Given the incredible amount of sweater vests, looks like UGA recruiting ad
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:46:23 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Why? I have an extra pillow case laying around somewhere. I'd be more than happy to take a beer shit in it and send it to you for free. It's what frens do.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:46:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

group buy

View Quote

We'd need a pretty demented monogrammer
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:47:14 PM EDT
[#23]

You really should. It's fun trying to be snarky, and say what I want to say intelligently, within the character limits.

Of course, I say this while being permanently locked out of facebook, where I last saw some unique photos and anecdotes. Maybe I'll buy a new burner phone and try it again someday.

View Quote

and I spend my time prowling the dark corners of facebook looking for people to brawl with
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:48:01 PM EDT
[#24]

Yup!
https://media2.giphy.com/media/3oeSAD00YsGzUPTmqA/giphy.gif
View All Quotes

Yup!
https://media2.giphy.com/media/3oeSAD00YsGzUPTmqA/giphy.gif

followed you
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:48:27 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:50:38 PM EDT
[#26]

congrats that is a lot of views

View Quote

Haha, all you guys get the credit.   Seriously, it's the sharing that is so important.   I know YouTube didn't put a video called Wauwatosa, WI riot into suggested videos, and I'm sure it's likely shadow banned when you search for those keywords.   All those views are from patriot shares I'd imagine.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:50:49 PM EDT
[#27]

We'd need a pretty demented monogrammer
View Quote

or progressive
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:51:23 PM EDT
[#28]

That's what I was thinking, too. It's undoubtedly also happening in other places all around the country.
EDIT: On an unrelated note, my patches have moved from Canada to the US. They're in some customs clearing house in Shitcago.
View Quote

I need keystone to hurry up with mine.........
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#29]

Why? I have an extra pillow case laying around somewhere. I'd be more than happy to take a beer shit in it and send it to you for free. It's what frens do.
View Quote

Duh.....I want a re usable one, unless your gonna keep shitting on pillows and mailing them over
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:51:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#30]

followed you
View Quote

Same! Followed you too, Erin.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:52:12 PM EDT
[#31]

or progressive
View Quote

Touche, any Antifa monogram services?
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:52:41 PM EDT
[#32]

Well...Texas not have the 'adult weed' yet?  So much freedom.    The truth is -- they've been doing an accelerated version of frog in pot not entirely 180-degree different than gun control - going state by state to normalize it.   It came to a rolling boil rather quickly and now they're ready to move at the national level.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Democrats have been promising to legalize pot for my entire lifetime while throwing more and more black men in jail for pot daily.

They don't want to legalize it. They drum up a lot of hipster votes by putting those "advisory referendums" on the ballot. It's one of the ways they defeated Walker in Wisconsin.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:55:20 PM EDT
[#33]

Duh.....I want a re usable one, unless your gonna keep shitting on pillows and mailing them over
View Quote

Don't give me ideas and threaten me with a good time. I have shits for days upon days. Also, we should pitch this to the My Pillow guy that used to smoke crack rocks.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:55:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#34]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

They don't want to legalize it. They drum up a lot of hipster votes by putting those "advisory referendums" on the ballot. It's one of the ways they defeated Walker in Wisconsin.
View Quote

disagree.  I think they're quite happy to have a passive smoked out populace.   makes them easier to manipulate.
 california is the 'test state' for a LOT of things.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:57:00 PM EDT
[#35]

and I spend my time prowling the dark corners of facebook looking for people to brawl with
View Quote

Assault from all sides baby      #TeamRiotSquad

I was only on facebook in 2016. Some people (me) did some things...must have offended some folks.
Go figure.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:57:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Protest peaceful security assaulting a man on bike for filming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD6Wb1An4nU

Imagine a no cop world were you could handle things like this free of consequences.   ACCELERATE baby!  Give these faggots want they want.   Make the death cult come to fruition.
View Quote

sha-red
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:58:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

I need keystone to hurry up with mine.........
View Quote

What did you order? One of these?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:58:54 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

can you do twitter from a desktop, or just mobile?
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:59:22 PM EDT
[#39]

What did you order? One of these?
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/67531/midget_jpg-1627876.JPG
View Quote

Shots fired!
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:00:27 PM EDT
[#40]

Assault from all sides baby      #TeamRiotSquad

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-97.gif

I was only on facebook in 2016. Some people (me) did some things...must have offended some folks.
Go figure.  
View Quote
I bet, lolz
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:08:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:10:03 PM EDT
[#42]

can you do twitter from a desktop, or just mobile?
View Quote

Sure. I'm on my laptop now. Don't have to download app. Just go to twitter homepage and create an account. Then let us all know your username so we can all get in on the hijinks and fuckery by retweeting each others stuff to amplify the message.

I use my mobile when I'm out and about. I just bought a new smartphone a couple of months ago and I believe the app was preinstalled on it. All I had to do was sign in with my established username.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:12:14 PM EDT
[#43]

nice

thank you for the link
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:14:41 PM EDT
[#44]

Listening now!
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:19:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#45]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:19:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:22:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Sure. I'm on my laptop now. Don't have to download app. Just go to twitter homepage and create an account. Then let us all know your username so we can all get in on the hijinks and fuckery by retweeting each others stuff to amplify the message.

I use my mobile when I'm out and about. I just bought a new smartphone a couple of months ago and I believe the app was preinstalled on it. All I had to do was sign in with my established username.
View Quote
I AM
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:22:08 PM EDT
[#48]

Don't give me ideas and threaten me with a good time. I have shits for days upon days. Also, we should pitch this to the My Pillow guy that used to smoke crack rocks.
View Quote

OMG....My Shitty Pillow....Get Mike on the fucking phone right now!
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:22:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

Remington Model 8?
@Hollywood_Shooter
View Quote

your guess is better than mine.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:22:43 PM EDT
[#50]

Nice, I'll give it a listen now. Thanks.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top