Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 1:44:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:

People buy those DNS names up purely on speculation.  People figure it's $10-20 to chance making thousands if the democrats chose to do it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
So were they planning to try to slide HRC in there with Kamala? Anybody seen HRC lately?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/768333863872495656/clintonharris2020.jpg?width=419&height=398

People buy those DNS names up purely on speculation.  People figure it's $10-20 to chance making thousands if the democrats chose to do it.

Bongino podcast 1374 start, asks how can Joe Biden continue to run for president with all this shite (my words). The way Dan said it... and having just seen the HRC/KH dealyo posted... seems possibler. Would not surprise in the least given all the rubber laws being fired at the villagers these days.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 1:47:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Staying up late messing with the patreon and figuring out reward tiers, should I do the entire shield on the mug or just the logo?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/630A5DA8-A6BF-43B5-8D41-93B5B1E1A807_jpe-1646408.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/1CE38722-2759-4440-9F66-7FC56596338C_jpe-1646409.JPG

View Quote

Shield and mug
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 1:49:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By pumafish:

Thanks for the tip.  The JPC is one of the carriers that keeps coming up when I research this stuff, so I decided to FO.  Realistically, I think it unlikely that I'll be able to find/afford plates any time soon, but at least this is a start.  I know I'm late to the party, but this isn't an area I had given much thought to until I started posting here.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By evo7011:
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:

https://aotac.com/collections/plate-carriers-1/products/jumpable-plate-carrier-jpc?variant=13690591299
I bought my JPC 2.0 from these guys, and they still have some Large Coyote in stock currently.

Thanks for the tip.  The JPC is one of the carriers that keeps coming up when I research this stuff, so I decided to FO.  Realistically, I think it unlikely that I'll be able to find/afford plates any time soon, but at least this is a start.  I know I'm late to the party, but this isn't an area I had given much thought to until I started posting here.

In a smiler boat. Glad you posted this. Have the masks... hadn't moved on to carriers.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 1:49:28 PM EDT
[#4]
while its slow I'll ask a question thats been on my mind. Awhile back i read on GD that the Gell-man theory consisted of, if you read one story and you feel like its false/lie most people will go on to the next article and if its something they agree with will accept it as truth. I looked it up this week and it doesn't mention that, mostly physics or something. I could be totally miss remembering it but does anyone know what that theory is actually called, or if such a theory actually exists?
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 1:52:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

View Quote

Republican PEPPER BALLS, "the worms are the spice"Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 2:01:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

In a smiler boat. Glad you posted this. Have the masks... hadn't moved on to carriers.
View All Quotes

https://aotac.com/collections/plate-carriers-1/products/jumpable-plate-carrier-jpc?variant=13690591299
I bought my JPC 2.0 from these guys, and they still have some Large Coyote in stock currently.

Definitely look.into the KOTA deal on Hesco 4401 level 4's......@ $230/pair they are a great value
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
an old friend's husband.  The 'rona, I think.  I didn't know him.  WAY too young.  SEAL.  respect.

Services with full military honors will be held for David Hall on Friday, October 23rd at 3:00 P.M., at the Sampson City Church of God, 8042 SW County Rd 225, Starke, FL 32091.  

A Celebration of Life Service will be held following the funeral at the Bradford Sportsmen's Farm located at 11394 SW 106th Avenue Graham, FL 32044.  If using a GPS program put Hampton instead of Graham to get accurate directions.  

Hope to see you there in support of a true American hero!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 2:20:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Socalmopar] [#9]

Definitely look.into the KOTA deal on Hesco 4401 level 4's......@ $230/pair they are a great value
View All Quotes

Thank you... nuts and cheese, they're out.. is the Israeli stuff ok? Seeing reasons to go broke on items ready to ship.... from overseas.. yoiks
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#10]
My equipment was 'deloused' before entering the job site
View Quote

You have lice? EEEEWWWWWW

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 2:23:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By djohn:

I agree with xmission - the yellow and black logo by itself looks better to me.

But including the shield provides context.

Also, I do like the mug idea, but it might also be entertaining to upload both versions to redbubble and see how the respective designs look as t-shirts, tote bags, water bottles, iPhone cases, backpacks, shower curtains, et cetera, et cetera. Setting up an account would be free, and merch sales would be on-demand. It seems like a convenient "set and forget" system for busy activists with emerging brands.
View All Quotes
Staying up late messing with the patreon and figuring out reward tiers, should I do the entire shield on the mug or just the logo?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/630A5DA8-A6BF-43B5-8D41-93B5B1E1A807_jpe-1646408.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/1CE38722-2759-4440-9F66-7FC56596338C_jpe-1646409.JPG

Also, I do like the mug idea, but it might also be entertaining to upload both versions to redbubble and see how the respective designs look as t-shirts, tote bags, water bottles, iPhone cases, backpacks, shower curtains, et cetera, et cetera. Setting up an account would be free, and merch sales would be on-demand. It seems like a convenient "set and forget" system for busy activists with emerging brands.

Done! The phone cases actually look kind of cool tbh.

https://www.redbubble.com/i/mug/CI-logo-by-Erinsith/60490826.9Q0AD?asc=u

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/60490826?ref=studio-promote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 2:27:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Bama_Rebel:
while its slow I'll ask a question thats been on my mind. Awhile back i read on GD that the Gell-man theory consisted of, if you read one story and you feel like its false/lie most people will go on to the next article and if its something they agree with will accept it as truth. I looked it up this week and it doesn't mention that, mostly physics or something. I could be totally miss remembering it but does anyone know what that theory is actually called, or if such a theory actually exists?
View Quote
Gell-Mann amnesia.

https://www.epsilontheory.com/gell-mann-amnesia/
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 2:30:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chicken_rider] [#13]

Thank you... nuts and cheese, they're out.. is the Israeli stuff ok? Seeing reasons to go broke on items ready to ship.... from overseas.. yoiks
View Quote

Kota seems to restock like once a month. I’m missed out then this month watching gd someone posted that there in stock and jumped
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 2:30:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 2:49:15 PM EDT
[#15]
What am I missing? Lot's of posts on masks. I haven't gotten one and I'm curious what you guys perceive as the tactical situation that would require a gas mask. I really hadn't envisioned a situation where I would congregate in the type of large gathering (protest, riot, whatever) for which crowd control munitions (or ambushes or IEDs) would be effective. I was thinking small squad tactics. Besides, it's typically only LE or military that has that stuff and I'm not planning on fighting them.

TBH until all of this started I was envisioning more of the "Mad Max" scenario with the breakdown of society and government and there would be no police (e.g. - briefly after Katrina 2005) but I had not anticipated how the leftists would be able to elect mayors, DAs, governors, etc. who would allow mayhem to happen unchallenged. I have not yet been able to process exactly how to handle a situation where there is a "mob" while at the same time there is still a functioning(?) police force, court system, and government who might even try to prosecute me for defending myself against the mob (the McCloskeys , Kyle Rittenhouse, etc.).

Perhaps I'm naive but I have always thought of a certain hierarchy of escalation - the police respond to an incident, if they can't handle it they ask for backup from neighboring LE in other jurisdictions, if that isn't sufficient the mayor calls the governor and asks him to call out the National Guard. If that still isn't enough the governor calls the president and asks for a declaration of a state of insurrection and active troops are called out (e.g. - Los Angeles 1992). Only after all of those resources are exhausted did I picture the citizenry having to form the Militia to establish order. But that is not the world we live in anymore. Still not sure what to do with a gas mask.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 2:52:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stoner01] [#16]
Originally Posted By Kommissar89:
What am I missing? Lot's of posts on masks. I haven't gotten one and I'm curious what you guys perceive as the tactical situation that would require a gas mask.
Snip
View Quote

We have seen them troll through the suburbs. Glowbois and PD have used chemical dispersal agents in the suburbs. I prefer not to have to risk fighting without it on my property should they roll thru my hood and break my front window, and then it fills with gas.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#17]
What am I missing? Lot's of posts on masks. I haven't gotten one and I'm curious what you guys perceive as the tactical situation that would require a gas mask. I really hadn't envisioned a situation where I would congregate in the type of large gathering (protest, riot, whatever) for which crowd control munitions (or ambushes or IEDs) would be effective. I was thinking small squad tactics. Besides, it's typically only LE or military that has that stuff and I'm not planning on fighting them.

TBH until all of this started I was envisioning more of the "Mad Max" scenario with the breakdown of society and government and there would be no police (e.g. - briefly after Katrina 2005) but I had not anticipated how the leftists would be able to elect mayors, DAs, governors, etc. who would allow mayhem to happen unchallenged. I have not yet been able to process exactly how to handle a situation where there is a "mob" while at the same time there is still a functioning(?) police force, court system, and government who might even try to prosecute me for defending myself against the mob (the McCloskeys , Kyle Rittenhouse, etc.).

Perhaps I'm naive but I have always thought of a certain hierarchy of escalation - the police respond to an incident, if they can't handle it they ask for backup from neighboring LE in other jurisdictions, if that isn't sufficient the mayor calls the governor and asks him to call out the National Guard. If that still isn't enough the governor calls the president and asks for a declaration of a state of insurrection and active troops are called out (e.g. - Los Angeles 1992). Only after all of those resources are exhausted did I picture the citizenry having to form the Militia to establish order. But that is not the world we live in anymore. Still not sure what to do with a gas mask.
View Quote

Throughout this thread one thing has been common.....commie fags absolutely love to use mace or bear spray when attacking.

The Battle of Portland b/t hundreds of Proud Boys, and commies was the definitive event that sealed my decision.

Second to this is if the actual cops or feds come for me, and try to gas me out

Lastly, SOG in Vietnam hardly carried enough food, and almost never came across gas on missions, yet John Stryker Meyer always carried a gas mask with him.   He said it's impossible to fight when you've been tear gassed.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:01:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Gell-Mann amnesia.

https://www.epsilontheory.com/gell-mann-amnesia/
View Quote

thank you Erin
while i got ya, there's something else i was curious about. In these infinity cells. Is there anyway to distinguish the leadership from the regular foot soldiers. Say hypothetically, things get interesting after the election. What would be the best way to pick out HVT's. I assume during the protest its the ones leading the chants. I would assume those guys are still low level (although they still need removing from the board).
Also best way to identify safe house's other than following them back to the hive?

I have the link to your first interview saved in another tab, just haven't had a chance to listen to it at work yet, sorry if you covered this already.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:12:26 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Kota restocks on the regular, email them
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:13:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By zach_:

You have lice? EEEEWWWWWW

View Quote

Some kind of anti rona liquid in a sprayer?
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:23:25 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:24:33 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Is the shield the representation of the one you expropriated via communism in Portland?

If so, that one.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:28:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:34:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

lol

I have found the people I have called and chatted with in person that I have met here are genuine.
View Quote

#MeToo
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:35:10 PM EDT
[#25]
an old friend's husband.  The 'rona, I think.  I didn't know him.  WAY too young.  SEAL.  respect.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:37:45 PM EDT
[#26]

That maybe true but remember there is a ton of things that will never leave CeCe's basement either......

View Quote

Oh you...they get weekends off. I import other talent companionship for those days.

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:38:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Update on organized efforts to equip rioters with body armor:

Notice the photo they're using for the GoFundMe? I remember sharing my concerns about the optics (sorry) of that event in another GD thread, and this is why.

EIGHTY VESTS. That is a significant number, even without considering the major propaganda value of their efforts. But apparently that's not enough for some folks:

Sorry for all of the screen shots. Some of the replies started disappearing while I was following these conversations, and I didn't want to link to protected or deleted tweets.  

Oh, the humanity!

And now they're lashing out at the "press," too.

The "community" starts eating its own - again.

The circular firing squad continues . . .

And now it looks like the person who's actually been responsible for this effort is ready to let someone else do all the thankless work so he can get back to restoring his VW camper van.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:45:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Did they distribute any to felons?
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:46:15 PM EDT
[#29]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/pc01-1646855.png

Notice the photo they're using for the GoFundMe? I remember sharing my concerns about the optics (sorry) of that event in another GD thread, and this is why.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/pc02-1646856.png

EIGHTY VESTS. That is a significant number, even without considering the major propaganda value of their efforts. But apparently that's not enough for some folks:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/pc03-1646857.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/pc04-1646858.png

Sorry for all of the screen shots. Some of the replies started disappearing while I was following these conversations, and I didn't want to link to protected or deleted tweets.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/pc05-1646859.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/pc06-1646860.png

Oh, the humanity!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/pc07-1646861.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/pc08-1646862.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/pc09-1646863.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/pc10-1646864.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/pc11-1646865.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/pc12-1646854.png

And now it looks like the person who's actually been responsible for this effort is ready to let someone else do all the thankless work so he can get back to restoring his VW camper van.
View Quote

Does this mean I can get on one of the lists and get a vest for free?
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:46:44 PM EDT
[#30]

Oh, the humanity!

View Quote

From all that regardless of how bad they are "organized" they are still an organization unlike the article posted last night.  Might not have a phone number but I bet a tweeter feed is available .....
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:48:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:
View Quote

I would say the chances are very high if they were handed out to random BLM or Antifa members.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:49:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Throughout this thread one thing has been common.....commie fags absolutely love to use mace or bear spray when attacking.

The Battle of Portland b/t hundreds of Proud Boys, and commies was the definitive event that sealed my decision.

Lastly, SOG in Vietnam hardly carried enough food, and almost never came across gas on missions, yet John Stryker Meyer always carried a gas mask with him.   He said it's impossible to fight when you've been tear gassed.
View All Quotes

Personal justification is pragmatism. 25 years of usability x the ability for chaos to present the unexpected = Justified.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:52:14 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

Words
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:52:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

View All Quotes

Oh, the humanity!

Everyone needs a vest
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:52:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By shadycoh:

I would say the chances are very high if they were handed out to random BLM or Antifa members.
View All Quotes

Pretty sure that's a felony in and of itself
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:54:06 PM EDT
[#36]

Personal justification is pragmatism. 25 years of usability x the ability for chaos to present the unexpected = Justified.
View All Quotes

My take on the matter....

I just would like to avoid any "backflow" to my position when I toss a few clear out cans around the yard......

If I have it and willing to use it; I should expect I might not be in the best position to avoid the fallout from it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:54:40 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

So adding a new felony to a felon changes what ?
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:55:35 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

Gets em off the streets if LE would do LE things
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:56:23 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

Oh, the humanity!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#40]
My equipment was 'deloused' before entering the job site
View Quote

I'm only surprised that one by one, everyone wasn't required to strip down for a full body disinfectant. You have to know that's coming at some point, lol.  #Woke
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:59:06 PM EDT
[#41]

Like Joe LIKES Hunter?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Sniffy Joe is awfully affectionate with his grand daughter.

Like father like son?

Like Joe LIKES Hunter?

More than one photo can be found of Joe kissing her on the lips. Inappropriate, at best, for an adolescent girl.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 4:01:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#42]

View All Quotes

To the felon probably nothing...to the person that gave it to them....depends if they have a felony I guess......

que up Oprah....."you get a felony charge...you get a felony charge....everyone gets a felony charge".....

On that note, its not like I did a background check before my mail order plates came in the mail so not sure what difference it makes if they were given to someone or ordered it themselves.  Only if the felon gets a lifetime sentence for having them would it become a game changer.

On this issue not sure...I would have to look up the laws on the matter and wonder if it would matter by state

<---not a felon so haven't been read my rights.....

Edit...although I do remember some felon did a crime and had an unregistered silencer on the weapon.  He wasn't charged with it because he wasn't supposed to have it to begin with.....
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 4:03:52 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Right. I have been getting lots of calls from cleaning businesses wanting to clean our facilities. Does it leave residue? I see the videos that look like a fine mist of whatever it is that they spray.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 4:06:30 PM EDT
[#44]
18 U.S. Code § 931.Prohibition on purchase, ownership, or possession of body armor by violent felons
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 4:09:02 PM EDT
[#45]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406377/0b86521b866d917cf31a137917845780ee11746e-1646926.png

More than one photo can be found of Joe kissing her on the lips. Inappropriate, at best, for an adolescent girl.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Sniffy Joe is awfully affectionate with his grand daughter.

Like father like son?

Like Joe LIKES Hunter?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406377/0b86521b866d917cf31a137917845780ee11746e-1646926.png

Doing that on stage makes ya wonder what he does elsewhere
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 4:10:19 PM EDT
[#46]

Right. I have been getting lots of calls from cleaning businesses wanting to clean our facilities. Does it leave residue? I see the videos that look like a fine mist of whatever it is that they spray.
View All Quotes

The misting type machines?  They aren't supposed to leave a residue
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By kbi:
18 U.S. Code § 931.Prohibition on purchase, ownership, or possession of body armor by violent felons
View Quote

I guess that is the key word.  Besides a few Molotov cocktails can a soy boy have enough strength for a violent felony.....

Don't answer that....
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 4:18:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 4:32:43 PM EDT
[#49]

jesus

40mm fragmentation dkfer?
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 4:34:28 PM EDT
[#50]

betcha HTHF already tried to tinder that thing  
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top