Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 11:11:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: USAFtacFANAC] [#1]
Going live in about 30 seconds... might be a little longer today with this article.

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 11:11:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
We had to delay the second half of the bolivian podcast series due to whats going on.
View Quote

He likely experiencing a down internet and phone throughout  Bolivia.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 11:12:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 36trap:

You'd think so.  My theory is one of two possibilities - throw everything at him and see what sticks or overcharge and hope for dismissal / acquittal so the rioting can continue.
View Quote

Agreed. I have the same opinion.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 11:12:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By tads:

To Whom It May Concern,

The people of the Republic Bolivia, regret to inform all interested parties that we shall NOT be accepting the 2020 election results, and that we will be hosting a national insurrection instead.

Hoping to set an example for the rest of the world, we kindly request that you go fuck yourselves very much, and that you respect our right
to determine our affairs as a sovereign nation.

Kind regards,

-The Bolivians

Viva Bolivia Carajo!

https://i.imgflip.com/4jemag.jpg

Yes people, its official, we are going to war.
View Quote

Be safe!  Have a plan for egress.  Good luck.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 11:13:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Oh we are alive, not in company of the 23 yr old anymore, there is another project in progress, and getting ready for the insurrection.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Update

The Santa Cruz Civic Committee has kindly instructed that the government stop the election vote count, or they will go on indefinite strike in 24 hours. They also told us to get ready to hit the streets.

https://i.imgflip.com/4jes86.jpg

Thats last nights insurrection in santa cruz.

These guys are important, because they control most of our food supply and they run the biggest economy in the country. They were also the key force in the 2019 insurrection.

Right now we have 3 active protests in 3 major cities. In La Paz, our guys are having a pep rally uptown with 1200 angry kids on the ground. The Cochabamba boys managed to get 1000 to 1500 kids on their streets, and Santa Cruz has had a huge 35,000 man congregation that openly declared war on the government.

We have very simple demands: We’re just asking for a new election and for the cancellation of the legal status of all the political parties that were involved in the fraud.

(I’m guessing this option is going to be a big no-go, Cotton, because those demands seem a bit unreasonable.)

These protests are being held in spite of the fact that 4 of our guys got arrested in the city of Oruro this afternoon for taking riot shields and radios to a vote counting center.

You got to love these guys. I’ve never met them, and they are probably a crew of broke neighborhood kids, judging by their gear. Whats cool is that they had an alternate comms system and big brass ones. These 4 little dudes made themselves present on the ground following their own initiative, and they defied the climate of fear that their city is facing.

At this time we are protesting. When the strike is declared, the other 8 states will follow. the government will be put in check. After that, we have to see how things escalate. Legally this is an actual insurrection, as we are defying the election laws and the constitutional procedures for the transfer of government power.

This one won’t be easy. these guys have been studying us for an entire year and they are expecting a reaction like this.
We have no idea how they will react and we might get hit with some crazy communist psychological 8th generation crazy shit no one has ever seen before.

The international media will suppress the real story and throw everything they have against us because they cannot have a repeat of 2019. Therefore, we kindly request the help of all y’all to fight the coming media war.

If anyone here wants to be an OFFICIAL part of the Bolivian resistance, you can do so simply by shit posting and helping us fight the media war from where ever you are. Currently we have trolls bombing us with psyop and disinformation shit from Spain, Mexico and Argentina. PM me for details.

All you have to do is start shit posting and re-posting the real facts. We will officially deputize vetted folks that want to participate, provided you aren’t lefty shills or communist infiltrators.

We will send y’all the graphics for an official patch, flags, and current T shirt formats that you can get printed. (We all make our own gear). You will become one of us, and if this turns into an actual boog, you will be part of it.

We have nothing to lose at this point. We did this before facing uglier odds. Everyone will be fighting for their families and their communities, side by side with their friends. Some people will be in their shit posting. Others in their kitchens making food for our kids. If this thing really kicks off, we will have casualties like we did last year. But as a resistance girl told me last august when the cops stood down and we were getting ready to defend the city:

“yeah, things are ugly and we’re on own again. whats new? we’re used to it, we’ve faced worst things before.” This was a 20 year old girl, and she had more courage than the dudes who stayed home. Her detachment and calmness given the situation was very reassuring. And thats the spirit we are seeing come to life in all our cities again.

These guys have no idea what they have walked into by trying to cram a rigged election down our throats, because as Che Guevara found out the hard way, you should never get involved in a land war in Bolivia.
View Quote

A cautionary tale.  

You’re on the right side of history.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 11:17:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:
Going live in about 30 seconds... might be a little longer today with this article.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au0HOJjpUnI
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

He likely experiencing a down internet and phone throughout  Bolivia.
View Quote

ETA: Tads lives.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 11:22:52 AM EDT
[#9]

Yeah, going to go ahead a make a video soon based off this article.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:
FYI good intel and article on who is running the upcoming post-election insurrection.

The ANTIFA industry at work  More at link but here is most of the article.

Yeah, going to go ahead a make a video soon based off this article.
I'll be watching!

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 11:49:16 AM EDT
[#10]
suddenly everyone wants to go undercover in antifa and talk about dilemma actions now, lol

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/my-week-with-the-baying-antifa-mob

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:07:16 PM EDT
[#11]
suddenly everyone wants to go undercover in antifa and talk about dilemma actions now, lol

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/160AB82F-6EAF-4060-877A-E5C95596D493_jpe-1648128.JPG
View Quote

Those officers do have the patience of Job. I could never be a LEO and would fail miserably in that role.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:16:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USAFtacFANAC] [#12]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/160AB82F-6EAF-4060-877A-E5C95596D493_jpe-1648128.JPG
View Quote

Holy shit that is true

ETA: I can't go under cover hahah I am pretty open about how much I hate them.... but I would happily go toe to toe with them if they wanted.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:18:27 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

We need undercover people to sew discontent and paranoia from within their ranks.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:25:59 PM EDT
[#14]
They (antifa//BLM// fuck it the real deal is COMMUNISTS) get away with everything.  The entire government bureaucracy has been thoroughly compromised to the local level, and the external elements- trust government, I trust no one.  These "organizations" are fucking brainwashed to kill anyone that thinks like us, the entire system // porgrom is right fucking there and ready to be carried out.  

Do not trust the state.  Never trust the state and its agents.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By DesuDurDesu:
They (antifa//BLM// fuck it the real deal is COMMUNISTS) get away with everything.  The entire government bureaucracy has been thoroughly compromised to the local level, and the external elements- trust government, I trust no one.  These "organizations" are fucking brainwashed to kill anyone that thinks like us, the entire system // pogrom is right fucking there and ready to be carried out.  

Do not trust the state.  Never trust the state and its agents.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:40:04 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

Everybody wants in on the action, Erin. Thanks for the article, it was a great read and I know who was wearing the pig onsie.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:43:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eesmith] [#17]
So we had to delay the final interview with Tads for obvious reasons (he kinda has his hands full RN) so I'm going to do one today about the shutdown DC thing.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:57:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Erin, be careful not to run afoul of the CoC with regard to sales.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:02:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
View Quote

I'm in the process of clarifying that.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:05:25 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Yikes, that's a bad ruling that will likely be reversed.

FTR, I think Chauvin is innocent, but the facts as alleged do not support dismissal of the third degree murder charge.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:06:21 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

Good, I didn't want you to get dinged for that.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:42:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Well I'm fucked, because my voter registration card doesn't mention political party.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Hey...I only delay until you show me your voter registration card. No Republican...no bueno.

Well I'm fucked, because my voter registration card doesn't mention political party.

I registered when I got my DL, I haven't seen a registration card since I left FL.  I show my DL and vote.

FCSD...we are screwed....
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:51:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
If that happens, we're in uncharted territory.  At this date, the Dem infighting over who a replacement would be  will be glorious and the states would be unable to produce new ballots with a substitute candidate.

The courts will be real busy, because IMO it will mean Trump is running unopposed.  I'm sure Dems would violently disagree.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
This tweet brings up an interesting question.  Will Biden be forced to drop out of the race before election day and if so predictions on what happens if he does?  I think with what is being uncovered there is a distinct possibility of that happening.

If that happens, we're in uncharted territory.  At this date, the Dem infighting over who a replacement would be  will be glorious and the states would be unable to produce new ballots with a substitute candidate.

The courts will be real busy, because IMO it will mean Trump is running unopposed.  I'm sure Dems would violently disagree.

I need get more information and this is just from the rumor mill but last time I inquired about this if Joe gets removed the the Hoe takes over and will nominate her VP.  It is the reason you have both candidates on the ballot to begin with.  

I would love to know the real truth and I am playing catchup so it might have come out by the time I get to this post....
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:53:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I registered when I got my DL, I haven't seen a registration card since I left FL.  I show my DL and vote.

View All Quotes

Hey...I only delay until you show me your voter registration card. No Republican...no bueno.

At least you have to show ID to vote
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#25]

I need get more information and this is just from the rumor mill but last time I inquired about this if Joe gets removed the the Hoe takes over and will nominate her VP.  It is the reason you have both candidates on the ballot to begin with.  

I would love to know the real truth and I am playing catchup so it might have come out by the time I get to this post....
View Quote

I’m still confused because could t nominate Scotus because people have already voted. If that’s the case they also already voted Biden not Harris.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:03:03 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes
This tweet brings up an interesting question.  Will Biden be forced to drop out of the race before election day and if so predictions on what happens if he does?  I think with what is being uncovered there is a distinct possibility of that happening.

Only uncharted for presidential elections there is precedent in elections in general. Trump would still be opposed by all of those third party candidates, except in WI where the Dem election commission kicked them off the ballot.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:05:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Damn I'm watching the Purge Election Year.  Who knew it wasn't a fiction movie
View Quote

IMHO, Mockingbird programesque. Check out Watchmen (series) if you will it's overtly relevant to 2020 for being released in 2020. Face masks, Police under attack, Black folk under attack, and cliche but true power hungry Puppet Masters/Deep State, BLM/Antifa-like loons running game for decades post WW2... psyoptopian jerque´feste. After this, am more scrutinizing entertainment media like They Live with Rowdy Roddy Piper. Hence 0-2 hours a week of entertainment programming if. Seems there's the push to get people to believe Fiction/Non-Fiction are the same... thought's of VR and AR come to mind as well.... at least printed money is real.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:14:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

We need undercover people to sew discontent and paranoia from within their ranks.
View Quote

I'm doing what I can via Twitter. They worry way too much about what unvetted "comrades" say about them online, so I'm attempting to exploit that weakness via my antifa-adjacent account. It's difficult to assess the overall effectiveness of my modest social media counter insurgency efforts, but trying to undermine their morale is fun - and therapeutic for me. Discouraging their bad behavior from a safe distance may not be the most effective approach, but it's something I can do right now.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:18:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By sharkman6:

Go to the American Pioneer Corps tab in the hometown forum.  Inside there is a link to all the latest US Mil Deployed Medicine TCCC courses.

If you have a local APC Chapter, they probably have somebody capable of teaching the class too.

View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:26:48 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Apparently my lame excuse for a joke fell flat. All of you are on my list of "to save", especially you Scooby.

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:26:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#31]

View Quote

If they replaced Biden with Kamel toe the left would go into convulsions.

In essence the DNC would have selected a nominee that no one wanted in the primaries. It would be epic.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:27:53 PM EDT
[#32]

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jim-hunter-biden-china-joint-venture-key-contacts
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:31:28 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:33:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:33:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By stoner01:
Riot Squad, I need you prayers again. Not for me. There is another fire, one of many now, that is in the county directly west of me. It went from 20k acres yesterday, to over 120,000 this morning. A hundred thousand acres turned to ash in the span of 12 hours. Those pictures I posted last night, were of that fire, not as much the one right next to me. 2020 sucks.
View Quote

You got it man. It looks crazy out there again today.

Praying for the big snow this weekend as well.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:34:08 PM EDT
[#36]

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jim-hunter-biden-china-joint-venture-key-contacts
View Quote

That is damning.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:35:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:39:57 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:42:56 PM EDT
[#39]

Asheville, NC is the Berkeley of the east...liberal af. This is stunning!
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:44:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

You got it man. It looks crazy out there again today.

Praying for the big snow this weekend as well.
View Quote

That fucker is in the Park and running towards Estes
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:45:09 PM EDT
[#41]

To Whom It May Concern,

The people of the Republic Bolivia, regret to inform all interested parties that we shall NOT be accepting the 2020 election results, and that we will be hosting a national insurrection instead.

Hoping to set an example for the rest of the world, we kindly request that you go fuck yourselves very much, and that you respect our right
to determine our affairs as a sovereign nation.

Kind regards,

-The Bolivians

Viva Bolivia Carajo!

https://i.imgflip.com/4jemag.jpg

Yes people, its official, we are going to war.
View Quote

I don't know what to say honestly but take care of yourself and want you and your countrymen free when all the dust settles....
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#42]

Double
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

"Please clap"
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:49:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:49:45 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

6 people = liberal
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:52:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#46]
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 3:00:37 PM EDT
[#47]
A conservative friend bought the domain for:  http://hillaryharris2020.com/

This is what you see there now:  https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 3:02:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 3:03:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
course. stay.
election. win.

forgot to post yesterday, sorry.
View Quote

Not sure posting THAT number would have been a good thing....

Everything bad happens then.....
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 3:05:29 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

So when he gets off on 2nd degree.....the riots start all over....pepper your angus....
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top