Store owners now know where to send the bill

CD
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 8:17:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Retweet pls

View Quote
I would if I wasn't still under the Hammer of Suspension...
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 8:28:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 8:34:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By STI_Tactical9mm:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5a/c8/c9/5ac8c9e715050ef19d695fd9d0ea5d99.gif
View Quote

Just give a few patriots belt-feds and free reign if the police and government leaders refuse to do their jobs, I’m so sick of this shit.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 8:51:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Some thoughts:

On the one hand, maybe last night was an attempt to generate the martyrs that the left has been looking for this whole time.  The experienced Portland devils went to an area where they knew they could provoke a counter-assembly of patriots, yet also where there they knew there would be a delayed and insufficient police response.  It would have been very easy to tip a situation like that into a shootout that the media could have spun any way they liked.  

On the other hand, if martyrs are what the left really wanted last night, all that was needed was a false flag provocation.  It'd be easy enough to dress an agitator up in some Gadsden apparel and a rifle, and have them mix in with the patriot side.  At a moment of maximum tension, the mole fires a shot, whether in the air ala Kenosha, or into a lefty useful idiot.  We've been speculating about a potential false flag all summer, and that would give the media the big "the right fired the first shot" story they've been hoping for.

The fact that we didn't see an attack like that could indicate one of two things.  One, it could have been an organic protest with upset but rational opposing sides who, while armed, knew not to escalate to open violence (ha ha )  Two, it could be that the left is doing just as bad as the disparity in rally attendance indicates.  Bad enough that they feel like they would not benefit from a further escalation of violence, but perhaps not so badly that they still wouldn't pass up the possibility of a massacre to scream about in the media.  Hence, a mob out there breaking windows and trying to provoke patriots, but without the willingness to artificially engineer said provocation.

Who knows?  

Another thing that concerns me is Bolivia.  There, we're seeing an aware and ready population being taken over, despite their awareness that it is happening.  I see that, and worry about the future here, with our magnitudes-greater numbers of people who don't know what's really going on.  

In closing, I feel a bit demoralized.  That hasn't stopped me from prepping everything my family will need to weather some turmoil, but I'm very definitely going to be armed when I go vote.

Also, can't miss an opportunity to remind lefty-controlled police how thin the line they're toeing is:
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 9:16:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Another angle:

"Shoot those motherfuckers!"
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 9:23:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By tads:

Thanks guys. Its been a hell of a week mostly spent hungover. My comms will probably get screwed up when they pass the internet censorship bill in the next few months.

Update:

I appreciate the concern folks. I’ve been watching things get really stupid around here, getting drunk, watching the country get set up for “the great reset”, and yeah here that shit is for real.  

It turns out that the reason no one was protesting the election last week was because communists cut a deal with the opposition, and the Bolivian “resistance” had deals, or were part of, the elected opposition. Everybody else was threatened and the passives freaked out.

the streets were empty because the opposition and the government gave their resistance groups an order to STAND DOWN. (Only the retarded guys that didn’t get the memo like me went out to screaming fraud last week.)

Since the communists were not getting any push back from the population, they changed the majority rules in Parliament in a closed session. We required a 2/3 majority in the house to pass laws, and they just changed the rules to a “full consensus.”

This effctivley annuls any power promised to the opposition in their secret deal. Like Darth Vader, the Communists altered the deal, and the political dipshits that sold us down the river just realized that they walked into a big bear trap.

Ironically, the retards that betrayed us started asking the population to take the streets to defend them. This is so tragic that its actually funny. Yesterday the “resistance” came alive asking for help. I was laughing my ass off reading their dumbass posts. (these guys are not exceptionally bright.)

Meanwhile, the Santa Cruz business boys that had backed out of the original fraud protest, freaked out when they passed the 2/3 rule. A faction inside their group has been auditing the election results, and they say 700,000 phantom voters were declared legitimate by the international community.

the reason last week’s insurrection failed was that only 5 out of 23 santa cruz sectors were on board with starting a fraud protest. The remaining 18 business boy groups turned the fraud proposal down. When the new 2/3 rule, was announced, these 18 sectors suddenly  jumped on board.

The hardcore Santa Cruz boys told the opposition that they cannot recognize their 2/3 plight, because they do not recognize the legality of the election and helping them would give legitimacy to the new government. Basically they said fuck you for selling us out.

Then they asked for the following:

1.- A legal review of the legality of the entire election.

2.- An international forensic audit.

They then presented their findings to a court and announced that they will take action pending legal review of their position. They also casually mentioned that they will not recognize the new government in case the communists move the swearing-in date forward. This is a fun bit of language, because it is actually a veiled threat of secession. They gave everyone 48 hours to un-fuck the situation, or they are mobilizing.

The Santa Cruz kids that declared war on the government last week with no backing are now on the streets of Santa Cruz. They just got orders to recall their people for a big pow wow. Cochabamba joined in the protest and they are all out blocking the streets.

The more moderate factions are trying to chill these guys out and theres an internal
struggle. The guys that sold them down the river asked for a big meeting and Santa Cruz will determine its official position this weekend.

In response to all this, the communists cattle prodded the main opposition leader to go on CNN to back the legitimacy of the election and to stand his people down.

Behind the scenes, the communists threatened unaligned resistance leadership, and social media censorship is in full swing. Secretly, the cops and military have been begging the population to go out and fuck shit up, since they face a complete purge in their ranks when the communists take power. Stupidly, several groups like the La Paz Civic committee are openly asking for a coup.

What the fuck is going to happen?

Nobody knows, but no one in this equation can stand a prolonged war because the economy is fucked. Everyone is divided, and people just realized they were sold out.

In short the beautiful Bolivian resistance movement was taken apart by their own leaders. They are just as guilty as the transitional government and the communists of demoralizing people.

Everyone is scarred shitless of what is coming. the communists have executed a brilliant destabilization strategy to quell public dissent and this next week is going to be interesting.

View Quote

The Bolivian Communists are likely getting assistance from Venezuela, Cuba, China and Russia (USSR).
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 9:33:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#9]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

no streams, no intel from Detroit
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Oh yeah, Devil's Night!

Devil's Night quit being a thing years ago. Links below, they worked for me, but I can't say what they'll do to your ad-blocker .

The night before Halloween was, in the words of Detroit's deputy fire commissioner, Dave Fornell, "average."

The city, which averages "seven, eight" fires most nights, came in on the low end with seven. The day before, there were eight....

In 2016, The News reported, Detroit experienced 59 fires during the three-day Angels’ Night volunteer campaign, roughly half the number of fires in 2014.

Metro-Times story from last year.  

Detroit News story.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 9:48:00 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm amazed no one was killed last night in Vancouver.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 10:00:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
As I walk through
this wicked world
Searchin' for light
in the darkness
of insanity
I ask myself,
"Is all hope lost?
Is there only
pain and hatred
and misery?"
And each time I feel like this inside
There's one thing I wanna know
What's so funny 'bout peace, love and riot crue?

And as I walk on
through troubled times
My spirit gets so downhearted
sometimes
So where are the strong
and who are the trusted?
And where is the harmony,
sweet harmony?
'Cause each time I feel it slippin' away
Just makes me wanna cry
What's so funny 'bout peace, love and riot crue?

View Quote

Back to WW2 spy stuff.
https://darthnull.org/fun/2016/03/27/poem-codes/
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 10:11:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By AJumbo:

Friday night Riot Call? But of course!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AJumbo:
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:
Riot Call?

@AJumbo
@BirddogSC
@Cecenrse
@FCSD2162
@ki_soarer
@navvet89

(and of course everybody else)

Friday night Riot Call? But of course!

Thanks for the invite, I bailed at 12:30am, had shit to do this morning but catching up on the thread now
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 10:28:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By JCoop:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JCoop:
Retweet pls

just bought a copy
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 10:28:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Update:

Last night I placed in...... fucking 3rd again. 3rd every fucking week. If there is 70 people who compete, 3rd. If there is 3, 3rd.

Marisa was doing great until stage 4 where she fell apart. Marisa also got a video of me, but did her stupid snapchat filter shit and placed a rap song over it, so it is useless.

Overall a good season, and now I have to find something else to compete in to kill time this winter.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 10:31:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By djohn:
Another angle:

View Quote

I am amazed the party hasn't kicked off with the number of firearms and dumbassery at these riots.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 10:39:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#17]
Leftists spend all summer blocking roads and highways, screaming at pedestrians, harassing diners, breaking windows, and generally causing unrest in the streets that mirrors the "unrest in their lives".  

In other words, tearing down the laws that let all of us live in relative peace.  

Now that bridge has been crossed, some on the right are using similar tactics.

The response from the left?  

Brings to mind a scene from a great movie that has been forgotten, not enough people of color in it, I suppose.

A Man For All Seasons - Giving the Devil the Benefit of Law
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 10:46:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Retweet pls

View Quote

@eesmith

Just bought a copy on the ‘river’ site.  

Want to let you know I am watching and listening.  

Thank you for what you’re doing.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 10:46:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: stoner01] [#19]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

God Kaitlin annoys me to no end. But bewbs...
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:02:12 AM EDT
[#20]

Wirklich? Nicht so. Es ist ... auf English.. you see, it's now an insensitive privileged racist joke binaries used to tell about binaries who's second language was to be English. The speaker's/foreign public binary's intent was to yell "I WILL BLOW YOU UP!" The hilarity ensued however when "I WILL BLOW YOU" was uttered by the speaker/foreign public binary instead, bring to mind acts of copulation and such. It was called comedy until reality was repealed.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
Originally Posted By stoner01:

I WILL BLOW YOU!

I guess I must be to drunk

but how did we end up here

Schwanzlutschen

Wirklich? Nicht so. Es ist ... auf English.. you see, it's now an insensitive privileged racist joke binaries used to tell about binaries who's second language was to be English. The speaker's/foreign public binary's intent was to yell "I WILL BLOW YOU UP!" The hilarity ensued however when "I WILL BLOW YOU" was uttered by the speaker/foreign public binary instead, bring to mind acts of copulation and such. It was called comedy until reality was repealed.

a I see

thanks for that explanation
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Read through more then a hundred pages to get caught back up.
In on 3161!

Most of you have seen this:
BLM = Burn Loot Murder

I came up with this:
ANTIFA = ANoTher Idiot Fu@%ing Around

It might not be that good, I haven’t had much coffee yet.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:20:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By flynlr:
I gotta stop now.   this sob is now 9.9 lbs in this config
which is 2lbs heaver than the A1 I carried in Basic. tho that was with a 30rd mag and no optics
the  7.5" frankenpistol. with the too short handguard  
http://www.njrod.com/images/guns/61roundsofweight1.jpg
View Quote

That would be a nice Peaceful Zombie eliminator truck gun.

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#23]
This year Halloween fell on a weekend.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:22:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
View Quote

Debating what I want to do tonight
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:30:14 AM EDT
[#25]

Sorry dude, I can picture you as a lot of things, but HOA president would not be at the top of my list. Now that I think about it...I'm amused.

View Quote

I ran a tight ship, and was re-elected five times.  Our board also took on self-management.   We had no idea wtf we were doing, but we did it with authoritie.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:30:48 AM EDT
[#26]

should he change his name to "Hollywood_Karen" ?
View Quote

Karens complain.   We didn't complain.   We just dominated.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:31:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Danielsuzuki1] [#27]
View Quote

I believe the ghetto boyz are trick or treat-in’ 😉

Stay strapped or get clapped bro.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Another angle:

View Quote

Damn I missed all the fun last night.  I decided at 1am to put together one of my RC jets to fly at the club today and was up until 3:30 working on it instead of watching this thread.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:38:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By navvet89:

I am amazed the party hasn't kicked off with the number of firearms and dumbassery at these riots.
View Quote

Soon
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:39:33 AM EDT
[#30]

And there it is. This is exactly why I didn't see you as HOA prez.

View Quote

I was the only one that could read & understand the rules.   They were written in plain English.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:40:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By michigan66:
Leftists spend all summer blocking roads and highways, screaming at pedestrians, harassing diners, breaking windows, and generally causing unrest in the streets that mirrors the "unrest in their lives".  

In other words, tearing down the laws that let all of us live in relative peace.  

Now that bridge has been crossed, some on the right are using similar tactics.

The response from the left?  

Brings to mind a scene from a great movie that has been forgotten, not enough people of color in it, I suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUqytjlHNIM
View Quote

Haha eat some of your sides on medicine blocking traffic you POS!
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:40:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Danielsuzuki1:

Stay strapped or get clapped bro.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/508039/DB5114FF-527E-48AD-8426-957759012F49-1662306.jpg
View All Quotes

Stay strapped or get clapped bro.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/508039/DB5114FF-527E-48AD-8426-957759012F49-1662306.jpg

Trick or treat smell my feet
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:42:12 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

And a full moon!
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:47:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#34]

And there it is. This is exactly why I didn't see you as HOA prez.

View Quote

like I was saying in my response elsewhere...I thought everyone would get along.  We're not a big complex.  Everyone knows everyone - and therein lies the problem - there's no anonymity.   If 'the board' tows some assjacks car for being in the fire lane - it's not 'the board' that gets cursed in Armenian.  It's me.   They know I towed it.    I ran this HOA thusly, "....Well, read the sign fukface.  WTF do you want from my life?  We all agreed to this shit.  You made us post signs so you could read it.   You asked for warnings, we gave them.  And yet you persisted.  WTF did you think would happen?  Now you car is towed and all your shit is fucked up.    Unfuck your head and get your thinking right.  Live like a reasonable human being, and you won't have to see my boot up your ass.  Are we fucking finished here?"

It was just that most of them learned to drive in a 3rd world country where the police are ACTUALLY TOTES corrupt and nobody trusts anyone.   I had to show them accountability.

While I'm no longer on the board, the place now runs smooth.  Largely for one reason and one reason only.  We installed cameras.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:59:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

But are you two robbin' kids for bags?
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:06:16 PM EDT
[#37]

Devil's Night quit being a thing years ago. Links below, they worked for me, but I can't say what they'll do to your ad-blocker .

Detroit News story.
View All Quotes

Oh yeah, Devil's Night!

The night before Halloween was, in the words of Detroit's deputy fire commissioner, Dave Fornell, "average."

The city, which averages "seven, eight" fires most nights, came in on the low end with seven. The day before, there were eight....

In 2016, The News reported, Detroit experienced 59 fires during the three-day Angels’ Night volunteer campaign, roughly half the number of fires in 2014.

Detroit News story.

I'm really glad to hear it's faded/fading out.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Soon
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Originally Posted By navvet89:

Soon

Shortly after the election, one way or another.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:18:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

Back to WW2 spy stuff.
https://darthnull.org/fun/2016/03/27/poem-codes/
View Quote

neat.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By DH_Runner:
Read through more then a hundred pages to get caught back up.
In on 3161!

Most of you have seen this:
BLM = Burn Loot Murder

I came up with this:
ANTIFA = ANoTher Idiot Fu@%ing Around

It might not be that good, I haven't had much coffee yet.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:24:33 PM EDT
[#42]

sha.red.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:25:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Another angle:

View Quote

Who was shooting?

Last night definitely had an odd vibe.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:25:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Three is the number.
And the number shall be three.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:29:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Time to get some school done. Luckily I have the next week off before class starts again.
Then I need to do a final prep inspection and decide where to stage everything
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:31:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By STI_Tactical9mm:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5a/c8/c9/5ac8c9e715050ef19d695fd9d0ea5d99.gif
View Quote
They did the same thing in Minneapolis before they handed over the police precinct.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:32:26 PM EDT
[#47]
new goldrush.  fred the combat medic who got helmet backface deformation brain bruise is now going out on his own and starting his own mine.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:33:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5099
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top