User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 2:51:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Attachment Attached File

This will be a fun week of riot ready foods.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 2:52:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Action45:

Only taller
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Action45:
Originally Posted By stoner01:
Originally Posted By evo7011:
https://i.imgur.com/IR0iyhu.png

Looks like me..

Only taller

goddamnit beat me to it
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 2:53:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By pumafish:
Some thoughts:

On the one hand, maybe last night was an attempt to generate the martyrs that the left has been looking for this whole time.  The experienced Portland devils went to an area where they knew they could provoke a counter-assembly of patriots, yet also where there they knew there would be a delayed and insufficient police response.  It would have been very easy to tip a situation like that into a shootout that the media could have spun any way they liked.  

On the other hand, if martyrs are what the left really wanted last night, all that was needed was a false flag provocation.  It'd be easy enough to dress an agitator up in some Gadsden apparel and a rifle, and have them mix in with the patriot side.  At a moment of maximum tension, the mole fires a shot, whether in the air ala Kenosha, or into a lefty useful idiot.  We've been speculating about a potential false flag all summer, and that would give the media the big "the right fired the first shot" story they've been hoping for.

The fact that we didn't see an attack like that could indicate one of two things.  One, it could have been an organic protest with upset but rational opposing sides who, while armed, knew not to escalate to open violence (ha ha )  Two, it could be that the left is doing just as bad as the disparity in rally attendance indicates.  Bad enough that they feel like they would not benefit from a further escalation of violence, but perhaps not so badly that they still wouldn't pass up the possibility of a massacre to scream about in the media.  Hence, a mob out there breaking windows and trying to provoke patriots, but without the willingness to artificially engineer said provocation.

Who knows?  

Another thing that concerns me is Bolivia.  There, we're seeing an aware and ready population being taken over, despite their awareness that it is happening.  I see that, and worry about the future here, with our magnitudes-greater numbers of people who don't know what's really going on.  

In closing, I feel a bit demoralized.  That hasn't stopped me from prepping everything my family will need to weather some turmoil, but I'm very definitely going to be armed when I go vote.

Also, can't miss an opportunity to remind lefty-controlled police how thin the line they're toeing is:
View Quote

Got to watch how this unfolds. Now you have troops on the street:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/election-2020/2020/10/28/heres-how-the-national-guard-is-supporting-the-nov-3-election/

About us, there were arrests made yesterday:

Remember the boys that declared war on the gubbamint last week? This is one of the leaders. Notice the cross logo. Those are the hard core santa cruz boys. They were given a nasty kicking and then released. This gonna escalate things.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 2:55:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

The Bolivian Communists are likely getting assistance from Venezuela, Cuba, China and Russia (USSR).
View Quote

Also Spain, Argentina and Mexico.

Its a bit worse, because you have the backing of the big global dudes who run the entire show. We must be made a cautionary tale.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 2:57:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By tads:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/election-2020/2020/10/28/heres-how-the-national-guard-is-supporting-the-nov-3-election/

https://i.imgflip.com/4kjvmv.jpg

Remember the boys that declared war on the gubbamint last week? This is one of the leaders. Notice the cross logo. Those are the hard core santa cruz boys. They were given a nasty kicking and then released. This gonna escalate things.
View Quote

around here a green cross means weed shop.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 2:58:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

It is. They have been doing a promotion this month for their customers where if you use the drive up ATM on weekends then you get an extra 10% deposited into your savings account up to $1000.
View Quote

The WF I was talking about were Drive up tellers not ATM's.  Damn wish I had known about the bonus on ATM deposits as I got a good sized year end bonus.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:02:24 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

well, he's not much of a threat.  can't imagine him moving very quick in those jeans.  btw, tight tshirt and jeans doesn't make you look svelte, just fat
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:09:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BUCC_Guy:
I want to see a truck mow down some Commies.  
View Quote

get out of my head

Im always keeping a eye out for a dually trade in here at work

you know pre def fluid'
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:09:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
complacency is not an option.

losing, is not an option.

just winning, also not an option.   I want to decimate.
View Quote

@Hollywood_Shooter
Exterminate Annihilate Destroy

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:12:22 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

Playing Beelzebub's advocate (not really), could it be that outside the immediate field of focus is a slow roll to people asking for military, martial lawness with a kaboom of 45 running a true lockdown and Satan laughing spreads his cheeks or wing or something .. Am doubting this stated doubt...

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:13:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By TurdFergeson:

well, he's not much of a threat.  can't imagine him moving very quick in those jeans.  btw, tight tshirt and jeans doesn't make you look svelte, just fat
View All Quotes

Bait boy-rat
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

Back to WW2 spy stuff.
https://darthnull.org/fun/2016/03/27/poem-codes/
View Quote

Thanks. That's good stuff and it's sent me down a rabbit hole from which I may not emerge for a while.

I have some PINs and passwords based on poems I wrote in High School that I'm sure nobody else knows, but I never thought about other people doing that.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

I'd suggest letting them immigrate to other nations where they can do their communism.
View Quote

Make an offer they can't refuse.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:15:30 PM EDT
[#15]
If you can ignore Biden's lifetime of failure to accomplish anything, and then blame President Trump for anyone dying of corona, you might be retarded.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Oh and we lost Chile. There, the terror tactics worked. My friend sent pics from the school she voted in:

Notice the rigidness of the covid controls. This is what these assholes wanted for the US.

This is a pic from their health authority’s instructional voting video:

Notice the bars on the windows. This video in no way celebrates democracy. This is the kind of election Biden wanted for you guys.

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:17:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

@Hollywood_Shooter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4TcbEnBKfw
View Quote

it's not ride of the valkyries but it'll do
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:21:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Socalmopar] [#18]

View All Quotes

I'd suggest letting them immigrate to other nations where they can do their communism.

Homey Dumpster boats with refuse for warm fires ought to get them where they're going!
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:23:28 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Decimate potentially implies only a 10% casualty rate. The word you're looking for is obliterate.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:24:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

Decimate potentially implies only a 10% casualty rate. The word you're looking for is obliterate.
View Quote

noted.  thank you.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:26:34 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

Like that Dylan song with flashcards, decimate, obliterate, annihilate, eradicate, number 8, talk to Kate or sumthin..
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:26:38 PM EDT
[#22]
If you can ignore Biden's lifetime of failure to accomplish anything, and then blame President Trump for anyone dying of corona, you might be are retarded.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:28:55 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Oh he’s a threat, because he commands an army of these guys:

That was a truck that broke through a roadblock yesterday getting flipped over.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:29:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Mowett] [#24]
Originally Posted By michigan66:
Leftists spend all summer blocking roads and highways, screaming at pedestrians, harassing diners, breaking windows, and generally causing unrest in the streets that mirrors the "unrest in their lives".  

In other words, tearing down the laws that let all of us live in relative peace.  

Now that bridge has been crossed, some on the right are using similar tactics.

The response from the left?  

Brings to mind a scene from a great movie that has been forgotten, not enough people of color in it, I suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUqytjlHNIM
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By michigan66:
Leftists spend all summer blocking roads and highways, screaming at pedestrians, harassing diners, breaking windows, and generally causing unrest in the streets that mirrors the "unrest in their lives".  

In other words, tearing down the laws that let all of us live in relative peace.  

Now that bridge has been crossed, some on the right are using similar tactics.

The response from the left?  

Brings to mind a scene from a great movie that has been forgotten, not enough people of color in it, I suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUqytjlHNIM

I guess vehicles with Trump flags and American flags are just one step from concentration camps. From a tweet in that thread:

And as a historian who studied the rise of the Third Reich, I can tell you: this is how a democracy dies.

ETA: Damn, Paul Scofield could orate like a champ. What a great voice.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:31:06 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pumafish:
Some thoughts:

On the one hand, maybe last night was an attempt to generate the martyrs that the left has been looking for this whole time.  The experienced Portland devils went to an area where they knew they could provoke a counter-assembly of patriots, yet also where there they knew there would be a delayed and insufficient police response.  It would have been very easy to tip a situation like that into a shootout that the media could have spun any way they liked.  

On the other hand, if martyrs are what the left really wanted last night, all that was needed was a false flag provocation.  It'd be easy enough to dress an agitator up in some Gadsden apparel and a rifle, and have them mix in with the patriot side.  At a moment of maximum tension, the mole fires a shot, whether in the air ala Kenosha, or into a lefty useful idiot.  We've been speculating about a potential false flag all summer, and that would give the media the big "the right fired the first shot" story they've been hoping for.

The fact that we didn't see an attack like that could indicate one of two things.  One, it could have been an organic protest with upset but rational opposing sides who, while armed, knew not to escalate to open violence (ha ha )  Two, it could be that the left is doing just as bad as the disparity in rally attendance indicates.  Bad enough that they feel like they would not benefit from a further escalation of violence, but perhaps not so badly that they still wouldn't pass up the possibility of a massacre to scream about in the media.  Hence, a mob out there breaking windows and trying to provoke patriots, but without the willingness to artificially engineer said provocation.

Who knows?  

Another thing that concerns me is Bolivia.  There, we're seeing an aware and ready population being taken over, despite their awareness that it is happening.  I see that, and worry about the future here, with our magnitudes-greater numbers of people who don't know what's really going on.  

In closing, I feel a bit demoralized.  That hasn't stopped me from prepping everything my family will need to weather some turmoil, but I'm very definitely going to be armed when I go vote.

Also, can't miss an opportunity to remind lefty-controlled police how thin the line they're toeing is:

Those skinny jeans sure have a lot of fat ass in em
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:32:00 PM EDT
[#26]

Its a bit worse, because you have the backing of the big global dudes who run the entire show. We must be made a cautionary tale.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

The Bolivian Communists are likely getting assistance from Venezuela, Cuba, China and Russia (USSR).

I fucking hate commies
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:36:10 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

Well staying here won't be an option
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:38:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:50:37 PM EDT
[#29]

I was the only one that could read & understand the rules.   They were written in plain English.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

And there it is. This is exactly why I didn't see you as HOA prez.

I was the only one that could read & understand the rules.   They were written in plain English.  

Yeah, that's always been my secret power as an HOA officer and board member. I can read the rules and say well, there it is, there's no rule about X so we're done. Or the rules say you have to do Y so that's it. I guess I've always been a textualist.

The alternative seems to be constantly making decisions on the fly based on the board's personal tastes, their relationships with particular neighbors, or their desire to mollify a squeaky wheel so they'll go away. Like strange women lying in ponds distributing swords I don't think this is a proper basis for government.

Of course there are always rules about how to change the rules, but I don't recall ever seeing it happen except for minor admin stuff. People who want to gripe about something that's not against the rules but simply annoying to them rarely have the gumption to do anything impactful about it.

My current HOA has a faction that wants to dissolve the HOA itself, and there's a process for that but it's expensive and time consuming and it means figuring out a bunch of stuff like who would maintain the roads and drains. But it can be done. Apparently nobody wants it that badly.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:53:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Three is the number.
And the number shall be three.
View Quote

So you're predicting a major explosion on election night?
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:06:34 PM EDT
[#31]

Just catching up on the thread from work....

My daughter was two weeks old when those towers fell. Spent the entire day wondering if my parents made it out of the Pentagon, and if my daughter would ever meet her grandparents.

That picture...damn. Hits the heart. Exactly how I felt for my kid holding her and watching that live.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:09:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

My daughter was two weeks old when those towers fell. Spent the entire day wondering if my parents made it out of the Pentagon, and if my daughter would ever meet her grandparents.

That picture...damn. Hits the heart. Exactly how I felt for my kid holding her and watching that live.
View Quote

Extremely sobering. Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:14:02 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

I remember every second of that day.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:17:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

As do I; and I can't even remember what I ate yesterday. I wish we could go back to the camaraderie we shared after that happened. Now we're irreconcilably divided.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:21:45 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:22:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

As do I; and I can't even remember what I ate yesterday. I wish we could go back to the camaraderie we shared after that happened. Now we're irreconcilably divided.
View All Quotes

Quietest day of my entire life.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:26:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Did Sleepy Joe take a nap as Obama introduced him at his pathetic rally today.

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:26:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#39]
Deleted
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:36:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By shadycoh:
Did Sleepy Joe take a nap as Obama introduced him at his pathetic rally today.

View Quote

They are cheating life a mofo
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:38:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Atheist San Harris thinks Trump is morally worse than Bin Laden, I had to reply:

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:40:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:43:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

Yeah, that's always been my secret power as an HOA officer and board member. I can read the rules and say well, there it is, there's no rule about X so we're done. Or the rules say you have to do Y so that's it. I guess I've always been a textualist.

The alternative seems to be constantly making decisions on the fly based on the board's personal tastes, their relationships with particular neighbors, or their desire to mollify a squeaky wheel so they'll go away. Like strange women lying in ponds distributing swords I don't think this is a proper basis for government.

Of course there are always rules about how to change the rules, but I don't recall ever seeing it happen except for minor admin stuff. People who want to gripe about something that's not against the rules but simply annoying to them rarely have the gumption to do anything impactful about it.

My current HOA has a faction that wants to dissolve the HOA itself, and there's a process for that but it's expensive and time consuming and it means figuring out a bunch of stuff like who would maintain the roads and drains. But it can be done. Apparently nobody wants it that badly.
View Quote
this.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:43:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

So you're predicting a major explosion on election night?
View Quote

in my pants.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:48:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By shadycoh:

The WF I was talking about were Drive up tellers not ATM's.  Damn wish I had known about the bonus on ATM deposits as I got a good sized year end bonus.
View Quote

I totally made that up bro.

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Same here. I was still living at home. I just got off working morning watch (2300-0700) and was asleep. Mom came and woke me up and told me what was happening. Not too long after that, I was right back at work. Quietest shift I have ever had, including Christmases. It was surreal.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:54:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Atheist San Harris thinks Trump is morally worse than Bin Laden, I had to reply:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#48]

Same here. I was still living at home. I just got off working morning watch (2300-0700) and was asleep. Mom came and woke me up and told me what was happening. Not too long after that, I was right back at work. Quietest shift I have ever had, including Christmases. It was surreal.
View All Quotes

Surreal is the only way to describe it.  I had class where we all showed and watched the news, then IT job after that where I did the calls I had and listened to the news.  Was living at home as a 17 year old, so went home and sat with my dad watching the news.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:57:19 PM EDT
[#49]
these riots --- this thread -- were never about good ol' george floyd.   they always were, and still are, all about 2016.  
 what a waste.   we could have accomplished so much.
View Quote

This could literally have applied to Trump's entire first term. NOTHING that has happened was EVER about the purported topic. Everything was a ruse to demoralize conservatives and remove Trump from office. Of course, we now know why.

Fortunately, they badly misjudged a man who thrives on chaos, loves his country with all of it's people, along with the passion and excitement we have for supporting the first president who could have survived all of this intact.

We all owe our beloved president the same steely eyed determination toward reelection. Anyone not voting for Trump is, pure and simple, an ignorant buffoon. Offer rides to the polls for the elderly and unfortunate. This is not the time to be passive or indecisive. Vote as if your life was at stake, because it quite possibly is.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

Imagining all Trump could have accomplished for the entirety  of our people, if not hampered by the criminal jackassery of the dem"s and  complicit never trumper"s, boggles my imagination.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:59:14 PM EDT
[#50]

This could literally have applied to Trump's entire first term. NOTHING that has happened was EVER about the purported topic. Everything was a ruse to demoralize conservatives and remove Trump from office. Of course, we now know why.

Fortunately, they badly misjudged a man who thrives on chaos, loves his country with all of it's people, along with the passion and excitement we have for supporting the first president who could have survived all of this intact.

We all owe our beloved president the same steely eyed determination toward reelection. Anyone not voting for Trump is, pure and simple, an ignorant buffoon. Offer rides to the polls for the elderly and unfortunate. This is not the time to be passive or indecisive. Vote as if your life was at stake, because it quite possibly is.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

Imagining all Trump could have accomplished for the entirety  of our people, if not hampered by the criminal jackassery of the dem"s and  complicit never trumper"s, boggles my imagination.
View All Quotes
these riots --- this thread -- were never about good ol' george floyd.   they always were, and still are, all about 2016.  
 what a waste.   we could have accomplished so much.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

Trump got my vote
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top