User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:48:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bama_Rebel:

Not trying to be a dick, just some info. The pointed screws are considered self tapping, the ones with the drill tip are called self drilling. Although most people get it backwards. They can be either hex head or pan head (flat round phillips head)
View Quote

I like the hex head better for most situations. I have more than one interesting looking hand wound from stabbing myself with the drill when the phillips tip jumps out of the screw.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:49:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:49:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By BLKVooDoo:

My opinion is yes he is one of us, but neutered
View Quote

Well, he says you can't get good wings in Buffalo, so he can eat a bag of dicks.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:50:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Ya beat me to it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:50:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:51:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:52:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:
Anyone actually getting work done today? We should have all been given the damn day off
View Quote
I'm revoming a heater core from a chevy truck. Already did one brake job on a truck and 2 ball joints on a mustang.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:53:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

There are a few "WuTang 2020" signs up in my neighborhood.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:53:44 PM EDT
[#10]
It’s gonna be like this in a few hours.

Minimum.  

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:54:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
Scranton PA voting is a shitshow. Video in tweet.

View Quote
I'd say they should go to all paper ballots but then they'd just claim to be out of pencils.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:55:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

I did some zoom meeting/prep things this AM... topped off the truck.  Having some lemonade hair on the dog style
View Quote
Well shit. If you get board swing by the shop.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:56:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Paul:

4.2 million?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

How many voted for Trump in 2016?

4.2 million?

Thinking more than twice (both candidates) that many voted in early voting here
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Ehh It's ATL.. Fire cleanses.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:
Local news reporting stores in Atlanta boarding up today in anticipation of riots, they should have started last week.

Ehh It's ATL.. Fire cleanses.

Can one hope that ATL riots and CNN is too busy reporting fake news they forget to board up.....
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:58:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Can one hope that ATL riots and CNN is too busy reporting fake news they forget to board up.....
View Quote

That would be glorious, espescially a second time.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:58:25 PM EDT
[#16]

Driving around ATL is like driving around in a job site.

Everything is in the road. Tires, ladders, nails, duct work, washing machines, midgets.
View Quote

...stoner01....
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:58:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Sean124:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

Related to Fun with Dick & Jill... & Joe there's Comey (how's Comey pronounced?) with his cup of Gitsum. Though it could be Hunter...

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:59:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Paul] [#18]
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:01:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:
It’s gonna be like this in a few hours.

Minimum.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/292049/36F3DBD2-AE5F-4145-8920-C91457C285D3-1667534.png
View Quote

I hope you're right, if he gets more than 300 I'll $1,000
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:01:29 PM EDT
[#20]

Traffic gets more hideous here every damned day
View Quote
traffic laws have become suggestions
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:01:42 PM EDT
[#21]

I'm having a party the day that hag dies.  Very few crazy old bitches that I dislike more than her.
View All Quotes
More than re-electing Trump tonight I hope the House flips and we no longer have to suffer Nancy Pelosi.

These anti-Americans need to be sent packing and another Trump win would ensure that the Republic survives decades longer - until they pack the Supreme Court with enough liberals to continue onwards with their quest to destroy America from within.

I'm having a party the day that hag dies.  Very few crazy old bitches that I dislike more than her.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:02:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
View All Quotes

Traffic gets more hideous here every damned day

I've been rear ended 5 times in 6 years.... also had a barrel (un secured) fall off someone's truck and my truck exploded it.... also shat my pants a little
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:03:32 PM EDT
[#23]
There's things starting in DC. Possible bomb threat in Chinatown at the arena: https://twitter.com/KittyLists/status/1323716504177709056

Not sure where this is, but DC cops are taking apart a car: https://twitter.com/henryrodgersdc/status/1323714322095394824
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:05:01 PM EDT
[#24]

That's pretty surprising.

About 100K Californians joined the 25 million Texans last year. That less that 0.5% so even if every single one of those people was liberal AND a voter, it won't impact the Texas election.

It's likely that half of those Californians were children. 50K
About half conservative. 25K
About half register to vote.  12.5K
About half will vote. 6,250 votes
View Quote
I think those numbers are wrong.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#25]

Too easy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:Cali and NYC

Too easy.

Was it a trick question?
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:06:23 PM EDT
[#26]

So which two states go to Biden?

California and Maine?
View Quote

Nope. The states of Confusion and Delusion.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#27]

I've been rear ended 5 times in 6 years.... also had a barrel (un secured) fall off someone's truck and my truck exploded it.... also shat my pants a little
View Quote

XL adjustable trailer balls are very nice for that. Been rear ended in the balls a couple times, no damage on my end.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:07:01 PM EDT
[#28]
James O’Keefe Inside the Broward County Supervisor of Elections
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:08:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By tads:

Can they send pics? I think everyone needs to be made aware.  

Post Election Violence, The Bake-sale 2.0 Scenario:

Revelations from the laptop from hell have endangered the entire subversive structure. Their state assets, the DNC, and the economic interests that control them, are now threatened. Social media faces regulation, and the FBI with several foreign leaders have been compromised.

None of these actors have anything to lose and they may react like cornered animals to a Trump win. Their most logical response is to deny trump a second term by the outright use of force. They have all the elements in place and all they need is a detonating event.

The danger lies in the collective left wing emotional reaction that will occur after a trump victory, as it could trigger a horizontal event. In 2016, this reaction confined to a collective out pouring of emotion. Today, the riots have given these collective reactions a more destructive outlet, and the media can amplify this reaction by several orders of magnitude.

The opposing force has organized riot crews on the ground ready to steer and manipulate such a reaction. Street violence has been normalized and public has been desensitized to such an extent that post election violence is actually expected. Worse, Police power has been systematically eroded, indicating that the previous actions have been part of a preparatory stage, designed to use a democrat loss to function as the detonating event.

The attack narrative they will use to justify a violent insurrection will be centered on delegitimizing a trump victory, portraying it as an election fraud. MSM is already establishing this narrative, and “voter suppression” is the catch phrase of the day. And people will be encouraged to take the streets in a “noble struggle” to defeat a “dictatorship.”

This is how the scenario would unfold:

1.- Attack Narrative

The fraud narrative has already been established. The MSM’s skewed polls are intended to establish narrative credibility and a subjective state of reality for their followers.

2.- Controversy

a.- Social media has announced that candidates will not be able to claim a victory and the MSN outlets will be the only ones allowed to report the results.
In a tight and disputed race, the MSM may declare Biden the winner before any real controversies are actually resolved.

This would be done to create confusion, establish his legitimacy and to demoralize the right. A recount would determine the election outcome, and if trump wins, the narrative has been established and the population has been programmed to take the streets to defend the announced Biden win.

b.- In an outright win where the margin is so great that the left cannot contest the results, the fraud narrative will claim a systematic fraud has occurred and these collective emotions will be expressed on the street.

3.- Horizontal Reaction

Once a reaction occurs, the media will escalate and legitimize the conflict, whilst the kinetic element simultaneously provokes a military intervention. With the police neutralized in most cities, the National Guard becomes the only actor that can re-establish public order.

The systematic erosion of police power is clear evidence that the previous violence was a preparatory stage for a larger operation. The fact that these riots occurred in democrat strongholds, indicates that these are the populations that they intend to mobilize. Everyone wondered why they were destroying their own cities and police forces, and now it is clear that these actions have set the groundwork for a larger insurrection.

4.- With guardsmen on the streets, they will seek to cross the “violence threshold”*, to neutralize state military power. This is where their IW cohort will be used to stage a Kent state massacre so they can cry “dictatorship” and use their martyrs to enrage the population.

*State violence works as a deterrent until the state actually starts killing people. The “violence threshold”, is the point in the escalation where each person killed, creates 1000 new dissenters. At this point, the state’s deterrence capability is removed from the equation and additional deaths begin to fuel the protests. In cities where Police capability has been neutralized, reaching this threshold can occur very rapidly.

5.- Manufactured crisis.

A situational crisis is the perception or actual experience of an event that upsets the existing emotional equilibrium of a population, because the perceived threat exceeds their psychological coping mechanisms and response resources.

To achieve this, the illusion of mass uncontrollable violence will be created by collusive media actors with specific attack narratives and psychological operations. They intend to terrorize decision makers with a massive simultaneous insurrection in all if their stronghold cities, aimed to mobilize 3.5% of the population to overwhelm the system’s capability to maintain public order.

The effectiveness of this operation will depend on:

a.- The acceptance of the real election results and the credibility of the initial attack narrative.

b.- The speed and surprise in which the crisis event unfolds.

d.- The intensity and nature of the violence.

e.- The level of fear and panic that can be caused by the media amplification of these events.

f.- The willingness of the target population to engage in street violence.

7.- Collusion and Treason

Subverted elements inside the
government at all levels will actively hinder the state response. Dem Governors, AGs, and security elements have already assisted and colluded with these operations.

8.- System Failure

A crisis is a compression of time during which multiple events occur. Crises in complex systems escalate rapidly, requiring real time decisions from leadership to correct the interruption.

The true cause of the dysfunction will not be immediately visible to all the system actors. The opposing force specifically intends to create a multiple event situation where it will be impossible for state leadership to make coordinated decisions.
Interruptions to basic services and attacks to critical infrastructure may be used to induce this panic, given that the system error must be overwhelming.

9.- Exit Point.

The provoked system failure will be intended to terrorize elements in government to cut their support for the president elect. If enough violence is created, congress, his political allies and elements in the military and security apparatus will join the opposing force out of fear, treason or self preservation. The system will be taken to the point of collapse and its leadership will be given a way out. The message will be clear, get Trump to resign, or we start a civil war.

10.-Civil War.

The main threat and coercive tool the opposing force will use to coerce all levels of the state is the possibility that the crisis may culminate in a civil war. This is the coercive mechanism that has been used against all the governments that have fallen to these types of revolutions. It is therefore imperative for patriots to prepare their communities for confrontation and that they avoid armed conflict at all costs.

the opposing force will seek to provoke several civilian skirmishes to establish the civil war narrative. Worse, the forces involved in these actions may be trained IW folks or military contractors.

People don’t realize that the laptop has changed the entire equation. The communists are cornered, and there is a financial blue print that leads to the force that manipulates them. The situation is so serious, that big media is resorting to brute force to silence the story.

This is a worst case scenario and it may not happen at all, but all the indicators are there and its better to be prepared, than to allow surprise to amplify its effects. Trump’s IW boys have been quietly observing the insurrection’s movements, and they are ready to interrupt their leadership, comms and finance structure. They know whats coming, and the reaction will be very interesting.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tads:
Originally Posted By Dog1:
The wife just called she said one of her employees said they saw several pallets of bricks sitting on the streets in Louisville. She said that at 1 pallet the police were already there.

Can they send pics? I think everyone needs to be made aware.  

Post Election Violence, The Bake-sale 2.0 Scenario:

Revelations from the laptop from hell have endangered the entire subversive structure. Their state assets, the DNC, and the economic interests that control them, are now threatened. Social media faces regulation, and the FBI with several foreign leaders have been compromised.

None of these actors have anything to lose and they may react like cornered animals to a Trump win. Their most logical response is to deny trump a second term by the outright use of force. They have all the elements in place and all they need is a detonating event.

The danger lies in the collective left wing emotional reaction that will occur after a trump victory, as it could trigger a horizontal event. In 2016, this reaction confined to a collective out pouring of emotion. Today, the riots have given these collective reactions a more destructive outlet, and the media can amplify this reaction by several orders of magnitude.

The opposing force has organized riot crews on the ground ready to steer and manipulate such a reaction. Street violence has been normalized and public has been desensitized to such an extent that post election violence is actually expected. Worse, Police power has been systematically eroded, indicating that the previous actions have been part of a preparatory stage, designed to use a democrat loss to function as the detonating event.

The attack narrative they will use to justify a violent insurrection will be centered on delegitimizing a trump victory, portraying it as an election fraud. MSM is already establishing this narrative, and “voter suppression” is the catch phrase of the day. And people will be encouraged to take the streets in a “noble struggle” to defeat a “dictatorship.”

This is how the scenario would unfold:

1.- Attack Narrative

The fraud narrative has already been established. The MSM’s skewed polls are intended to establish narrative credibility and a subjective state of reality for their followers.

2.- Controversy

a.- Social media has announced that candidates will not be able to claim a victory and the MSN outlets will be the only ones allowed to report the results.
In a tight and disputed race, the MSM may declare Biden the winner before any real controversies are actually resolved.

This would be done to create confusion, establish his legitimacy and to demoralize the right. A recount would determine the election outcome, and if trump wins, the narrative has been established and the population has been programmed to take the streets to defend the announced Biden win.

b.- In an outright win where the margin is so great that the left cannot contest the results, the fraud narrative will claim a systematic fraud has occurred and these collective emotions will be expressed on the street.

3.- Horizontal Reaction

Once a reaction occurs, the media will escalate and legitimize the conflict, whilst the kinetic element simultaneously provokes a military intervention. With the police neutralized in most cities, the National Guard becomes the only actor that can re-establish public order.

The systematic erosion of police power is clear evidence that the previous violence was a preparatory stage for a larger operation. The fact that these riots occurred in democrat strongholds, indicates that these are the populations that they intend to mobilize. Everyone wondered why they were destroying their own cities and police forces, and now it is clear that these actions have set the groundwork for a larger insurrection.

4.- With guardsmen on the streets, they will seek to cross the “violence threshold”*, to neutralize state military power. This is where their IW cohort will be used to stage a Kent state massacre so they can cry “dictatorship” and use their martyrs to enrage the population.

*State violence works as a deterrent until the state actually starts killing people. The “violence threshold”, is the point in the escalation where each person killed, creates 1000 new dissenters. At this point, the state’s deterrence capability is removed from the equation and additional deaths begin to fuel the protests. In cities where Police capability has been neutralized, reaching this threshold can occur very rapidly.

5.- Manufactured crisis.

A situational crisis is the perception or actual experience of an event that upsets the existing emotional equilibrium of a population, because the perceived threat exceeds their psychological coping mechanisms and response resources.

To achieve this, the illusion of mass uncontrollable violence will be created by collusive media actors with specific attack narratives and psychological operations. They intend to terrorize decision makers with a massive simultaneous insurrection in all if their stronghold cities, aimed to mobilize 3.5% of the population to overwhelm the system’s capability to maintain public order.

The effectiveness of this operation will depend on:

a.- The acceptance of the real election results and the credibility of the initial attack narrative.

b.- The speed and surprise in which the crisis event unfolds.

d.- The intensity and nature of the violence.

e.- The level of fear and panic that can be caused by the media amplification of these events.

f.- The willingness of the target population to engage in street violence.

7.- Collusion and Treason

Subverted elements inside the
government at all levels will actively hinder the state response. Dem Governors, AGs, and security elements have already assisted and colluded with these operations.

8.- System Failure

A crisis is a compression of time during which multiple events occur. Crises in complex systems escalate rapidly, requiring real time decisions from leadership to correct the interruption.

The true cause of the dysfunction will not be immediately visible to all the system actors. The opposing force specifically intends to create a multiple event situation where it will be impossible for state leadership to make coordinated decisions.
Interruptions to basic services and attacks to critical infrastructure may be used to induce this panic, given that the system error must be overwhelming.

9.- Exit Point.

The provoked system failure will be intended to terrorize elements in government to cut their support for the president elect. If enough violence is created, congress, his political allies and elements in the military and security apparatus will join the opposing force out of fear, treason or self preservation. The system will be taken to the point of collapse and its leadership will be given a way out. The message will be clear, get Trump to resign, or we start a civil war.

10.-Civil War.

The main threat and coercive tool the opposing force will use to coerce all levels of the state is the possibility that the crisis may culminate in a civil war. This is the coercive mechanism that has been used against all the governments that have fallen to these types of revolutions. It is therefore imperative for patriots to prepare their communities for confrontation and that they avoid armed conflict at all costs.

the opposing force will seek to provoke several civilian skirmishes to establish the civil war narrative. Worse, the forces involved in these actions may be trained IW folks or military contractors.

People don’t realize that the laptop has changed the entire equation. The communists are cornered, and there is a financial blue print that leads to the force that manipulates them. The situation is so serious, that big media is resorting to brute force to silence the story.

This is a worst case scenario and it may not happen at all, but all the indicators are there and its better to be prepared, than to allow surprise to amplify its effects. Trump’s IW boys have been quietly observing the insurrection’s movements, and they are ready to interrupt their leadership, comms and finance structure. They know whats coming, and the reaction will be very interesting.

That's a much appreciated map. Will be chewing on this today. Hope you're faring well.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:12:32 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes

I did some zoom meeting/prep things this AM... topped off the truck.  Having some lemonade hair on the dog style

I need to pull my steering wheel off again and get it a little closer to straight after changing the clock spring
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:12:39 PM EDT
[#31]
there better not be any shenanigans with the electors
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:12:45 PM EDT
[#32]

...stoner01....
View Quote

I'm alive
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:13:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By connor327:
the non scalable fence looks pretty scalable right now. what dont i know about the fence? obviously there will be guards stationed on it later on.

also, has anyone been able to keep an eye on the secret groups chats planning chaos for this week? i havent seen alot of specifics other than the basic "storm the WH, take to the streets"
View Quote
Looks a lot like the fence outside the portland courthouse except a lot longer and probably with more snipers.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:14:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By mb300sd:

XL adjustable trailer balls are very nice for that. Been rear ended in the balls a couple times, no damage on my end.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mb300sd:

3 of 5 left paint on my drop hitch....

the others nicked the corner, so the plastic top piece is taped on
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:16:07 PM EDT
[#35]
James O'Keefe is in Broward County!

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:17:01 PM EDT
[#36]

Interesting read.

What do you think the sort of crisis event would have to happen to unleash/point the American military upon the American people?

I know plenty of thresholds that are automatic deadly force on civilians by military but I don't think the socialist will attempt that sort of level of violence. Even sponsoring that level of action even in a coup d'état is risky politically for them.
View Quote

When the cops in Philly lost a big chunk of down town it marked a new level of violence. If that starts happening in bigger cities and the NG is on the ground, this thing can get really out of hand. At this stage, an event like that can occur accidentally or by covert unilateral action with out the dem’s knowledge. Their relationship with the entire movement is deniable. And the democrats are useful idiots for a higher power, just like the antifas. There are radical elements in this equation that may not disclose the entire plan to the dems. Even if he doesn't like the plan, they own creepy joe. Who knows what dirt they have on him, but that lap top will be a diet coke compared to the markers these are holding.

Everything we are seeing points at a scenario like this. There is no other use for a deployed insurrection force like the one they have funded.  The violence we have been observing all this time makes much more sense when its interpreted as a preparatory stage. This is why the appearance of brick palettes is very concerning.

I just hope the crazy dems won’t fall for that shit and that their turn out will be reduced.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:18:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

I hope you're right, if he gets more than 300 I'll $1,000
View Quote

Just you watch!
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:18:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

I'm alive
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stoner01:

...stoner01....

I'm alive

Whew....

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:19:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RABIDFOX50] [#39]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Related to Fun with Dick & Jill... & Joe there's Comey (how's Comey pronounced?) with his cup of Gitsum. Though it could be Hunter...

https://i.postimg.cc/dQZ3j745/Y7dd-YTX82int0-O.png
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

https://i.postimg.cc/dQZ3j745/Y7dd-YTX82int0-O.png

Attachment Attached File

TRAITOR MOTHERFUCKER!
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:21:24 PM EDT
[#40]

And then there's this:

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:22:36 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote
oh hell, stop taking it in the ass and start delivering to the ass.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:22:40 PM EDT
[#42]

That's a much appreciated map. Will be chewing on this today. Hope you're faring well.
View Quote

Cheers.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:23:32 PM EDT
[#43]

Whew....

View Quote

Stood in the middle, car went over me.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:26:34 PM EDT
[#44]

Driving around ATL is like driving around in a job site.

Everything is in the road. Tires, ladders, nails, duct work, washing machines, midgets.
View Quote

I have seen wheelbarrows, rolls of carpet, 6"+ stone, and tumbling cinderblock in the last year around here.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:27:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By djohn:

And then there's this:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/wompwomp-1667572.png

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:27:32 PM EDT
[#46]

I need to pull my steering wheel off again and get it a little closer to straight after changing the clock spring
View Quote
I have a tool for that.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#47]

Just wondering...how many do you think voted for Trump?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Lunch break. 45 voters delivered and returned so far.

Just wondering...how many do you think voted for Trump?
Honestly not sure. These are residents here full time, most from cold spots originally.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:29:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Post 300.

Haven't voted yet.  Have my ballot, but I'm insisting on going in person after work rather than mailing it.

Attachment Attached File

Also, I see @tads has done yet another amazing writeup, so here it is twitted for further distribution.

Thread unroll
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By TripleC:
For those that might live near where leftist assholes be acting the fool.

https://www.amazon.com/Daisy

https://www.amazon.com/PGN-Slingshot-Caliber-Precision-Bearing
View Quote

I suggest the 1/4" steel ammo. (childhood wrist rocket marksman here)
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top