BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:31:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

I'm old, so I remember Santa Claus put one of those in my stocking one year when I was a little kid. my first thought was to wonder how the rabbit could hop on 3 feet, lol. My next thought was that ooops, rabbits aren't really so lucky after all.

View Quote
When I was a kid we would make our own lucky rabbits feet with the rabbits we had shot while hunting. I guess we considered ourselves lucky to hit one of those speed demons.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:32:14 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote

All of those accounts except his wife's work for me.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Funny, I just ordered some stuff from Trex this AM.

I subscribed to all 3 plus John Lovell.

They seem to have good info and appear squared away dudes.

View Quote

John Lovell is in an awkward place. I know he makes good stuff, but I feel like his place is for a very very new person. People who are past the beginner stage can of course watch him, but I think his niche is explaining shit to newbies.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's the answer to the HRC look a like kerfuffle of yesterday...

https://www.adhrb.org/2020/11/clinton-verveer-georgetown-withdraw-from-uae-sponsored-event/

On 10 November, In cooperation with 13 different organizations, American for Democracy and Human Rights in Bahrain (ADHRB) sent a letter to the former Secretary of State of the United States, Hillary Clinton, calling for her immediate withdrawal from the event called the “Advancement of Women’s Participation in Post-Conflict Reconstruction” and ending her association with the UAE government and asking for the return of all donations immediately.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406377/helary-1681212.jpg
View Quote

UAE wants their F35’s... Clinton is in the way.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:33:17 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

That's awesome.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

We need to build a wall around it so they can't flee.... because they'll move somewhere warm and fuck it up here too
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/our-city-is-bleeding-minneapolis-police-chief-pleads-for-outside-help-amid-hemorrhaging-police-force

The Minneapolis chief of police implored the city council to bring in help from the outside after a hemorrhaging police force has left the city reeling
That is a hard no from me dog. The Patriots need to leave that place behind and let the shitheads and their elected government officials reap what they have sown.

We need to build a wall around it so they can't flee.... because they'll move somewhere warm and fuck it up here too

Texas already has the Minneapolis of the south, Austin.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:34:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

Its going to be a small indoor ceremony in the capitol due to COVID and to prevent a Trump protest.
View Quote

There won’t be a Biden inauguration...
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#8]
BTW.... I think Tim Pool went through the same this I did last week. His last few videos seem to be a lot different.

I think he is ready to say 'fuck you YT' I will do as I please. Just an observation of videos I have watched this week.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:37:31 PM EDT
[#9]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmpyUr8W4AAbHzs?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

A week ago no one knew what dominion was.  We are winning.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#10]

If I were a billionaire I'd find a way to insulate myself no matter what.  

I suppose if I had enough I'd then do some uber freedom stuff but the tax man out of pockets is the only freedom we'll never obtain or even reduce significantly
View Quote

If I became a billionaire, I'd spend every dime of it to destroy as many of these crooked, thieving, child raping/molesting, money laundering, Marxist worshipping & nurturing commies, on both sides, so fast it would leave heads spinning for decades.

I work to live, not live to work and am not money oriented, so it would be the most fun thing I could ever do.

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:39:11 PM EDT
[#11]
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/police-expose-global-child-abuse-ring-centered-australia-74141439

Australian police say a tip from the U.S. has exposed a major child sex abuse ring in Australia with links to the United States, Canada, Asia, Europe and New Zealand

View Quote

Let’s hope there is name recognition in some of this.  Perp walk.  Sick fuckers.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:39:27 PM EDT
[#12]

The bill comes due
View Quote
And it will be due over and over without end, despite payment of the total initial invoice amount. Eternal reparations, yo.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
POLL:

Should Joe Biden concede to Donald Trump?
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:39:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

I think if I were a billionaire, I would become something of a Soros type of bad guy, but in the name of freedom.
View All Quotes
I just need a few billionaire backers and I can get this place running like a greased pig

I think if I were a billionaire, I would become something of a Soros type of bad guy, but in the name of freedom.

The right desperately needs a few of those.  Wonder what it'd take to red pill Bezos?!?!
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:40:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By JCoop:
When I was a kid we would make our own lucky rabbits feet with the rabbits we had shot while hunting. I guess we considered ourselves lucky to hit one of those speed demons.
View All Quotes

I'm old, so I remember Santa Claus put one of those in my stocking one year when I was a little kid. my first thought was to wonder how the rabbit could hop on 3 feet, lol. My next thought was that ooops, rabbits aren't really so lucky after all.

Jack rabbits at full speed sorta explode and crash
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:43:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/our-city-is-bleeding-minneapolis-police-chief-pleads-for-outside-help-amid-hemorrhaging-police-force

The Minneapolis chief of police implored the city council to bring in help from the outside after a hemorrhaging police force has left the city reeling
That is a hard no from me dog. The Patriots need to leave that place behind and let the shitheads and their elected government officials reap what they have sown.

It needs a good cleaning too literally a shit covered city with homeless over flowing
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:44:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Strykewolf] [#17]
Tracy Beanz caught something good:

Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327887/Screenshot_2020-11-12_150732_jpg-1681117.JPG

ETA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCdb0r6Xm2Y

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Stunning: Democrat Groups Affidavits Prove Presidents Case in PA
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:45:41 PM EDT
[#18]

If I became a billionaire, I'd spend every dime of it to destroy as many of these crooked, thieving, child raping/molesting, money laundering, Marxist worshipping & nurturing commies, on both sides, so fast it would leave heads spinning for decades.

I work to live, not live to work and am not money oriented, so it would be the most fun thing I could ever do.

View Quote

I'd like an island with a mountain of my own
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:46:24 PM EDT
[#19]
And it will be due over and over without end, despite payment of the total initial invoice amount. Eternal reparations, yo.
View Quote

Hells a busy place then
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:46:36 PM EDT
[#20]

The right desperately needs a few of those.  Wonder what it'd take to red pill Bezos?!?!
View All Quotes
I just need a few billionaire backers and I can get this place running like a greased pig

Even though I don't much care for him, Elon Musk might be easier.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:47:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

We can fight it now with the constitution and moral righteousness on our side or we can fight it later with the forces of evil against us.  It's time to break things.
View All Quotes

I'd rather fight a war where the .fed/.gov isn't run by people who don't mind bombing/poisoning/etc Americans....

Had 4 Apache's zip right over the ranch around Easter this year and one of those would have turned my entire family into mist.....

We can fight it now with the constitution and moral righteousness on our side or we can fight it later with the forces of evil against us.  It's time to break things.
Shiny...
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:47:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

John Lovell is in an awkward place. I know he makes good stuff, but I feel like his place is for a very very new person. People who are past the beginner stage can of course watch him, but I think his niche is explaining shit to newbies.
View Quote

I agree, especially the weapons handling stuff.

I like his perspective on gear and philosophy.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:48:47 PM EDT
[#23]

I'm still not happy with it.  I did a half -assed job.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:48:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

Was this the "Domestic Terrorist/White nationalist" that got stopped in a Humvee on his way to a polling location?
View All Quotes

Was this the "Domestic Terrorist/White nationalist" that got stopped in a Humvee on his way to a polling location?

Yep. Joshua Macias.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:49:31 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

in the end, you run what you brung.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:51:08 PM EDT
[#26]
https://www.wsj.com/articles/sneakernet-helps-election-officials-process-results-11604440573

Voting machines and other devices that tally and store votes are unlikely to be connected to the internet. But they might be connected to the so-called sneakernet, slang for the method of transmitting electronic information by physically carrying it from one place to another.

ES&S said that customers use only industrial-grade flash drives, which are made in the U.S. by Poway, Calif.-based Delkin Devices Inc. No other flash drives work on ES&S voting machines.

***Lol except they had some stolen last month or so, and since they all use a shared sha128 key, they can be cloned
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:52:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Look I don't care what y'all faggots think about T.Rex, but this is a great video. Especially with the ammo shortage. I think I watch it every couple of months to remind me why I dry fire so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQDfwyUgtjg
View Quote

He's still a scrawny faggot.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:52:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

View All Quotes

I think Elon might have seen the light
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:56:01 PM EDT
[#29]

I guess then we'll have to fight harder.
View All Quotes

we'll be LUCKY to get 3%

I guess then we'll have to fight harder.

I'm thinking - broad numbers - worse case scenario, we have 2-Million heavily armed patriots waiting on a go.  Heavily.  Armed.

I just hope that with so little organization we don't end up 'nfac'ing' each other, literally or figuratively.

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:58:58 PM EDT
[#30]

He was E. on Twitter?

Came across a few of his posts. Figured either he was really ginning up some quality conspiracy theories or knew what the hell he was talking about.

I that was indeed Ezra, I am guessing he REALLY knows what he is talking about.

Q?
View All Quotes
This guy might become very important soon, per the Chans

He was E. on Twitter?

Came across a few of his posts. Figured either he was really ginning up some quality conspiracy theories or knew what the hell he was talking about.

I that was indeed Ezra, I am guessing he REALLY knows what he is talking about.

Q?

Interesting.. before I go diving, is their a condensed collection of works?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:00:39 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

yeah - but to a kid growing up in the city side of the suburbs - we didn't see a lot of rabbits outside of cages here & there -- to see a box full of commercially processed rabbits feet in quantity, at the age of 5 or 6 years old , I really had to wonder -- what the fuck are they doing with all these rabbits?   and why do they toss the feet?  They're seriously not just killing the rabbits for the feet alone, are they??  I was 6.

Now I get freaked out at costco thinking about how many chickens have to get raised, tagged and bagged to keep just one costco going.   that's a fuckton of chickens.   the whole industrialized food supply chain thing is quite mind blowing when you look at the sheer volume.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#32]

Yes
View Quote

right?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:02:59 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

I could see that.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:03:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

He's still a scrawny faggot.
View Quote

...but is he short?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#35]

yeah - but to a kid growing up in the city side of the suburbs - we didn't see a lot of rabbits outside of cages here & there -- to see a box full of commercially processed rabbits feet in quantity, at the age of 5 or 6 years old , I really had to wonder -- what the fuck are they doing with all these rabbits?   and why do they toss the feet?  They're seriously not just killing the rabbits for the feet alone, are they??  I was 6.

Now I get freaked out at costco thinking about how many chickens have to get raised, tagged and bagged to keep just one costco going.   that's a fuckton of chickens.   the whole industrialized food supply chain thing is quite mind blowing when you look at the sheer volume.
View Quote

I had to explain to my ex-wife's family in SLC that prairie dogs should not be in a zoo....
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:07:31 PM EDT
[#36]

I'm thinking - broad numbers - worse case scenario, we have 2-Million heavily armed patriots waiting on a go.  Heavily.  Armed.

I just hope that with so little organization we don't end up 'nfac'ing' each other, literally or figuratively.

View Quote

2 million death blossoms would certainly leave an impression.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:08:20 PM EDT
[#37]

...but is he short?
View Quote

Probably not. But on the other hand, do you want some limp-wristed  twig that is tall, but does not know violence backing you up..... or me?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:08:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#39]

right?
View All Quotes

Yes

right?

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:15:47 PM EDT
[#40]

Probably not. But on the other hand, do you want some limp-wristed  twig that is tall, but does not know violence backing you up..... or me?
View Quote

Nope. I'd prefer not to take shooting advice from some kid that has never had to a gun in the real world...video games don't count.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:15:55 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

I've used his videos a few times for exactly that.  Coming up with better ways to explain things...I've flipped my share of newbs, but I'm not a cert'd instructor, nor a pro (but I am an RSO for what that's worth - whatevers), so I'm always looking for easier ways to demonstrate shit BEFORE we go live fire that put what I know to be true in my head into words that make it sound like I know wtf I'm talking about.   Things like grip, stance, sight acquisition, trigger press -- muscle memory for me, but it's sometimes hard to find the right words to actually explain it to someone new to the concepts.  I'll admit I've lifted a phrase or two from the warrior poet.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:19:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

I used to work in Elkins Park in the 70's
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:20:13 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Should I tell you a story about how many male baby chicks are killed every day by being thrown alive in a grinder for meal and other animal foods?   Our world is not a pretty place much of the time and too many people don't even think about it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:20:29 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:23:34 PM EDT
[#45]

She's going to eventually break into her last house.
View All Quotes

She's going to eventually break into her last house.

And end up on fire. Live by the flame die by the flame.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:24:04 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

That depends. Is Mrs. Stoner's bewbs coming along too? If so, I choose you. If not, well, I still choose you.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:24:57 PM EDT
[#47]

Should I tell you a story about how many male baby chicks are killed every day by being thrown alive in a grinder for meal and other animal foods?   Our world is not a pretty place much of the time and too many people don't even think about it.
View Quote

but the thing that freaks me out -- at the big box stores -- is all the bags of JUST wings.   JUST WINGS?   Where the fuck are the rest of all those chickens??
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:25:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

And end up on fire. Live by the flame die by the flame.
View Quote
that reminds me of a great song...
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#49]

but the thing that freaks me out -- at the big box stores -- is all the bags of JUST wings.   JUST WINGS?   Where the fuck are the rest of all those chickens??
View All Quotes

McNuggets.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:28:26 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:
Tracy Beanz caught something good:

Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327887/Screenshot_2020-11-12_150732_jpg-1681117.JPG

ETA:

This it chums!  Watch the video. The whole thing.

Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top