Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:16:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Win1300:

I volunteer cece to give Bill his vaccine - administered via catheter lubed with hot sauce.
View Quote

that's oddly specific.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:16:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#2]
Originally Posted By djohn:
Twitter censors must be getting tired:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/cheat-1705040.png

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:17:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#3]
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:17:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Mr_Psmith:

Do you even LARPerate bro
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Psmith:
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
UPS dropped this off today.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/493937/20201127_153428_jpg-1704646.JPG

Nice! I really like mine.
Sometimes I wear it when I'm sitting at the computer and shitposting on ARF. It makes me feel like an operator.

Do you even LARPerate bro

Nah, bro. I'm a tier one operator, for realz. Been to a 40 hour basic SWAT school and everything. Oh, and a patrol rifle class. I keep waiting on DEVGRU to call me, but no such luck.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:20:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#5]

Nah, bro. I'm a tier one operator, for realz. Been to a 40 hour basic SWAT school and everything. Oh, and a patrol rifle class. I keep waiting on DEVGRU to call me, but no such luck.
View Quote

why wait?  I would call them directly.  Reverse the charges too.  

ETA:  its' been a while since I said 'reverse the charges' -- that was something we all used to do back in the day (back when your parents said, "make sure you have a dime for the phone")  - the magic signal - "Hello Hollywood's Mom, we have a collect call from Hollywood, will you accept the charges?  No? " and you had just enough time to scream "Practice is over, PICK ME UP!" before the line went dead

Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:23:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#6]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

View All Quotes

Good idea, Hollywood! I think I have a copy of the Yellow Pages around here somewhere. I'll let my fingers do the walking. (If you understand that reference, congratulations. You're old like me.)

Edit for your edit: I 'member.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:25:08 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:26:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#8]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

https://i.imgur.com/hFoe76p.jpg
View Quote

I hope you know I said that in jest. Never know with you fuckers.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:26:51 PM EDT
[#9]

the association allows me to do pretty much whatever I want with the 36-inch x 20-foot rectangle of dirt in front of my unit that they call a garden.    could probably even plant corn.
View Quote

1. Plant corn
2. Start thread
3. Get accused of dupe.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:27:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Most vibrant place close to me while growing up was Oceanside. Place was ghetto as fuck in certain parts late 80s to 90s. I think its somewhat better now.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:28:24 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

lol, I don't know shit about fuck, in regards to police training.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:28:35 PM EDT
[#12]

https://i.imgur.com/hFoe76p.jpg
View Quote
good thing my mouth wasn't full.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:28:47 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Time is a joke!
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:29:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
Most vibrant place close to me while growing up was Oceanside. Place was ghetto as fuck in certain parts late 80s to 90s. I think its somewhat better now.
View Quote

Oceanside CA or Oceanside NY?
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:32:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/caught-lin-wood-outed-mysterious-georgia-operative-gabe-sterling-now-video-shows-admitting-helped-set-drop-boxes-worked-far-left-activists-2020-election/

Yesterday we reported on Lin Wood’s bombshell tweet about an almost $11 million grant award to the Georgia Secretary of State, Republican Brad Raffensperger and his accomplice Gabe Sterling.  We wondered who Sterling even was.  Now we have more. In a recent tweet Lin Wood zeroed in on an anomaly, or something much, much worse,…
View All Quotes
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/caught-lin-wood-outed-mysterious-georgia-operative-gabe-sterling-now-video-shows-admitting-helped-set-drop-boxes-worked-far-left-activists-2020-election/

Yesterday we reported on Lin Wood’s bombshell tweet about an almost $11 million grant award to the Georgia Secretary of State, Republican Brad Raffensperger and his accomplice Gabe Sterling.  We wondered who Sterling even was.  Now we have more. In a recent tweet Lin Wood zeroed in on an anomaly, or something much, much worse,…

Sterling admits the Secretary of State expanded the rules for voting and working with the activist group, the ACLU.

Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:33:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#16]

View All Quotes

If I could sum up that basic SWAT class in one picture, it would be the one you posted. And I'm the naked guy.
Nah, not really. There were a few prerequisite classes you had to have before you could take the basic SWAT class. And after that, you knew just enough to fuck everything up.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:35:42 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Goddamnit when do these people start swinging from ropes.  My blood is boiling at all the scheming and corruption with nearly all of our gov't officials!
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:39:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:40:27 PM EDT
[#19]

If I could sum up that basic SWAT class in one picture, it would be the one you posted. And I'm the naked guy.
Nah, not really. There were a few prerequisite classes you had to have before you could take the basic SWAT class. And after that, you knew just enough to fuck everything up.
View Quote

My local police has a "SWAT Team" not sure what they do exactly. Only time I see them is when there is a major drug bust, and they show up to help the FBI and Sheriffs Department.

For all I know, they are just regular beat cops that produce a SWAT placard when its time to kick in a drug dealers house. I'm not knocking them or anything, I just don't know anything about them.

Local PD has around 80 I think.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:40:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Goddamnit when do these people start swinging from ropes.  My blood is boiling at all the scheming and corruption with nearly all of our gov't officials!
View All Quotes

No shit!
I never thought I'd see Georgia start circling the drain like this. Of course there's Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Macon, and Savannah, but that just goes to show how a few cities can fuck a whole state.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:41:12 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Government needs cases of industrial bug bombs to clean out all the roaches.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:42:52 PM EDT
[#22]

some people call it an estate.   I call it a compound.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Me Too. This is my primary residence in town though.  Just not the same.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406377/NewPorchDecor_20May2011__1__JPG-1704667.jpg

Something wrong with that picture, its not a basement, FCSD is really small, and I don't see all this "equipment" he claims you have.......

It's like a missile silo, Scoobs. Looks like a small footprint above ground, but once you get down into the bowels, it's a lot bigger.

some people call it an estate.   I call it a compound.

Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:46:30 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:46:40 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:46:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:47:05 PM EDT
[#26]

No shit!
I never thought I'd see Georgia start circling the drain like this. Of course there's Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Macon, and Savannah, but that just goes to show how a few cities can fuck a whole state.
View Quote

I can't get passed how someone could sell out the entire country for a few pieces of silver.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:47:10 PM EDT
[#27]

My local police has a "SWAT Team" not sure what they do exactly. Only time I see them is when there is a major drug bust, and they show up to help the FBI and Sheriffs Department.

For all I know, they are just regular beat cops that produce a SWAT placard when its time to kick in a drug dealers house. I'm not knocking them or anything, I just don't know anything about them.

Local PD has around 80 I think.
View Quote

I would guess that's how it generally is in large swaths of the country. Guys assigned to patrol, CID, specialized units, etc. that decided to try out for whatever their particular agency calls their tacticool team. Most probably do their day-to-day jobs and wait to get called out. I know here, the majority of the smaller departments with tiny budgets don't have any kind of team. They rely on mutual aid from the closest larger agencies. Hell, there's places where you have to call the deputy or whatever at his house in the middle of the night if you need some help.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:47:24 PM EDT
[#28]

Oceanside CA or Oceanside NY?
View Quote

I wondered too, because Oceanside, Idaho would just be weird.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:49:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:49:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

I can't get passed how someone could sell out the entire country for a few pieces of silver.
View All Quotes

No shit!

Yeah, exactly. I reckon it's because they possess no morals or scruples. They have no appreciation or knowledge about the sacrifices that were made to make this the best country in the world. Makes me sick to my stomach.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:49:45 PM EDT
[#31]

No shit!
View Quote

all it takes is one.  Looking at you, Philadelphia.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:49:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#32]
holy shit balls, CNN

View Quote

They are trying to soften the blow and sensitize the left tards
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:53:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#33]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

will not comply.

Attachment Attached File

eta:  and with all the homeless wandering the streets, exactly how does that work?
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:53:20 PM EDT
[#34]

If not for lies, slander and cheating, the democrats would have no standards.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:53:23 PM EDT
[#35]

I would guess that's how it generally is in large swaths of the country. Guys assigned to patrol, CID, specialized units, etc. that decided to try out for whatever their particular agency calls their tacticool team. Most probably do their day-to-day jobs and wait to get called out. I know here, the majority of the smaller departments with tiny budgets don't have any kind of team. They rely on mutual aid from the closest larger agencies. Hell, there's places where you have to call the deputy or whatever at his house in the middle of the night if you need some help.
View Quote

That's a fact about small towns here in WV. Where I go to snowboard/getaway, you have a better chance of running into the DNR (fish cop) than you do with a regular cop. Come to think of it, I can't recall ever seeing an actual cop in that particular county of WV. The entire country has less than 8,000 residents!
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:53:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Yeah, exactly. I reckon it's because they possess no morals or scruples. They have no appreciation or knowledge about the sacrifices that were made to make this the best country in the world. Makes me sick to my stomach.
View Quote

They haven't given in thought into what happens next.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:54:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:54:34 PM EDT
[#38]

Let's go, already.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:55:09 PM EDT
[#39]

If not for lies, slander and cheating, the democrats would have no standards.
View Quote

we're going to win.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:55:22 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

This is like most of modern corporate employment.  Except we can't hint, indicate, or otherwise OMFG that someone has gone pants optional.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:55:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By djohn:

Let's go, already.
View Quote

oh my.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:59:47 PM EDT
[#42]

That's a fact about small towns here in WV. Where I go to snowboard/getaway, you have a better chance of running into the DNR (fish cop) than you do with a regular cop. Come to think of it, I can't recall ever seeing an actual cop in that particular county of WV. The entire country has less than 8,000 residents!
View Quote

Definitely. Once you get down into middle Georgia, the possum police are more prevalent than local agencies. In the county where I used to hunt not to long ago, the Sheriff still had a gumball light on the roof.

They haven't given in thought into what happens next.
View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:00:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By LoneWolf545:

My dad used to place collect calls to my mother's cat, which was their signal :-)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LoneWolf545:

ETA:  its' been a while since I said 'reverse the charges' -- that was something we all used to do back in the day (back when your parents said, "make sure you have a dime for the phone")  - the magic signal - "Hello Hollywood's Mom, we have a collect call from Hollywood, will you accept the charges?  No? " and you had just enough time to scream "Practice is over, PICK ME UP!" before the line went dead

My dad used to place collect calls to my mother's cat, which was their signal :-)

We did the same thing as your dad with made up names or words.

I'll go even older school than the afore mentioned collect/reversed charge calls.

Does anyone else remember telephone "party lines" where 4-5 houses (maybe more) would be on the same line. At my grandmothers house, one would have to pick up the handset and listen to make sure no one was already talking on the line before dialing your call.  If they were talking, and you were interested in the subject, you quietly listened (spying???) or joined in on a rousing conversation.

I can not imagine what my grandmother (born in 1898) would say if she were alive today.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:01:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#44]
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:03:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By MitchbSC:

This is like most of modern corporate employment.  Except we can't hint, indicate, or otherwise OMFG that someone has gone pants optional.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MitchbSC:

Is that like one of those situations where you get called into HR if you tell someone they're being a fucking idiot? I've never had to go to HR, but I've been in front of the Chief a fuck ton of times.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:08:17 AM EDT
[#46]
from another thread
https://web.archive.org/web/20201126163323/https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19

Covid didn't raise the death rate any more than a normal year.
View Quote

Of course not. I'm sure that most of the Covid deaths were from people that may have died anyway because of their health issues.

I read somewhere a few months back, that on average, 200k people die per month in the US anyway. I think Covid is real, but not any more dangerous than the common cold, if you are relatively healthy, etc.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:12:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:19:44 AM EDT
[#48]
This is the truth!  

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:19:45 AM EDT
[#49]
I'll go even older school than the afore mentioned collect/reversed charge calls.
View Quote

"Collect call for Mrs. Floyd from Mr. Floyd. Will you accept the charges from the United States?"
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:20:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Tonight I managed to light a fire using flint and steel.  Lot harder than using a ferro rod, but more satisfying.  The secret seems to be in getting your tinder as fluffy as possible, so as to give maximum surface area for the charcloth to act on.

In other news, the McLovin gambit failed, surprising no one, and I think I'm banned from facebook for real now.  Same deal with twitter; new accounts seem to have a lifespan of an hour or so.  I am refusing to give up, and so I am strategically withdrawing to Gab to start a new identity as RedpillPharmacy.  Same modus operandi; pretty much just cross-posting from the Dank Memes thread.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top