All I see is souvenirs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:
Originally Posted By Ezel:
We do this one yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gBPYHei0ug

It's an older video, but still recent enough to be worth discussing, IMO. Was reposted on another board. My gut feeling is that, 10:1, these are simply another head to the Hydra.

Saw several magnified optics in there. I don't like that, and not just because they aren't bolted onto one of my weapons...

All I see is souvenirs.

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:24:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

SSHHHHH I was gong to be on set one day and then file my child abuse claim to get millions under the table....now the cat is out of the bag.....
View Quote

Dammit, me and my big mouth. I'll delete my tweet of your nefarious plan, if you share all the new toys you buy with your Hollywood lawsuit proceeds.  Deal?  

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:25:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Ah fuck it, I identify as a 13 year old non-binary....how about that...where is my job.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:27:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:28:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:28:17 AM EDT
[#6]

I almost debate on having a second set of plates.  I currently have the 4401's at 7.6 Lbs each the L210's are 5.5 each but don't quite have the same protection.  Not sure how many others have two sets of plates.  Not that I am looking to get shot but if I did would hope to have a second set of plates than test how many shots the first set can take.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:29:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:30:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:31:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Dammit, me and my big mouth. I'll delete my tweet of your nefarious plan, if you share all the new toys you buy with your Hollywood lawsuit proceeds.  Deal?  

View Quote

DEAL....
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:33:23 AM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Ah fuck it, I identify as a 13 year old non-binary....how about that...where is my job.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/485060/4ovn0z-1714027.jpg

After Hollywood's stories it will take them 90% of the day to COVID test me and sign the paperwork.  By that time I can claim I have been "violated" and will take a picture of that for evidence later....
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:33:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:34:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318573/lL91btEF_jpg-1714017.JPG
View Quote

Ruby is fooked.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:37:05 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Just like they said the machines couldn't be accessed with USB drives, yet we saw their tech do it.

Ha I don't believe them.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:38:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:38:53 AM EDT
[#15]

Ruby is fooked.
View Quote

I say Ruby disappears to a black site for a little waterboarding (with diesel) and then gets a stretched neck.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:40:32 AM EDT
[#16]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318573/EoXEfGaW8AEaiQq_jpg-1714030.JPG
View Quote

I’d stuff her ballot box too

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:42:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By djohn:

Propaganda, but still a cause for concern.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:
Never underestimate the enemy.

From the comments...

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:42:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Mowett] [#18]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

I hope it's supervised, no stupid covid excuses
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

I hope it's not too late.

I hope it's supervised, no stupid covid excuses

This. The Democrats are afraid of the bug? Fine, the signature audit will be done without them.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:43:23 AM EDT
[#19]

After Hollywood's stories it will take them 90% of the day to COVID test me and sign the paperwork.  By that time I can claim I have been "violated" and will take a picture of that for evidence later....
View Quote

"Wait, that's not a nasal swab."

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:44:46 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Well ordered the second set.  Little lighter so might be better to start out exercising with these first then move up if I am ready.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:45:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Beatingu:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gopher:

Dan still has some issues he needs to fully address. He is not OUR friend.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/1670/crenshaw_red_flag_png-1713983.JPG

He'll be so disappointed when he learns that this isn't the land of the blind.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:45:24 AM EDT
[#22]
I say we get two years to sort out how to do elections legitimately.  Paper ballots hand counted at each site and in person voting only.  I feel for people that can't make it and especially US Mil overseas but until they can figure out a system to totally eliminate fraud its just too to open that door.  Ballots showing up in trucks and getting delivered by mail to different states has proven as a non-viable solution.
View Quote

Assuming we win, finding a more secure solution has got to be the #1 priority regardless of the crying and whining from the Dems in Congress.  Something something blockchain something something I don't know what, but there are really smart people out there that can resolve it.  Hell I bet they can find a way to do it securely from a cell phone even but that's a much lower priority to me.

I'd be happy if we started with:
- vote in person with ID that matches the voter rolls
- only solicited absentee ballots - such as military etc
- no more unsolicited ballots ever again.  This year proves what a disaster that is.
- something like the Berry Amendment, all voting equipment and systems MUST be built in the US, scrutinizable
- all voting systems and equipment operated by trusted/vetted personnel only
- mucho voting observation at all polling places, collating sites, aggregating sites, databasing sites etc.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:45:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Byrdman007:

I say Ruby disappears to a black site for a little waterboarding (with diesel) and then gets a stretched neck.
View Quote

Somebody needs to get to her if the commies haven't already.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:47:11 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

That is not waterboarding.....that's totally legal...
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:47:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dbmers] [#25]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gopher:

Dan still has some issues he needs to fully address. He is not OUR friend.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/1670/crenshaw_red_flag_png-1713983.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/470307/558ACAA3-B45A-4BC5-8D00-EADEFC1C9290_png-1713993.JPG

Maaaaaaybe women just need to put out more to stop mass shootings.

Give pussy....save a life
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:48:47 AM EDT
[#26]

Baby, you are indeed a Braveheart.  I'm totes sure you don't want all the 'perks' that come (pun intended) along with these jobs.

View All Quotes

Baby, you are indeed a Braveheart.  I'm totes sure you don't want all the 'perks' that come (pun intended) along with these jobs.

The perks:

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:48:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

From the comments...

https://i.ibb.co/CKJvN7F/sra.jpg
View All Quotes

From the comments...

Sounds like a little recon would go a long way.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:49:50 AM EDT
[#28]

"Wait, that's not a nasal swab."

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:50:06 AM EDT
[#29]

Well ordered the second set.  Little lighter so might be better to start out exercising with these first then move up if I am ready.
View Quote

A couple of pounds is a lot. You will love yourself for it.

Plus if you got someone covering your six that needs them you have them.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:50:17 AM EDT
[#30]
https://www.kmbc.com/article/kyle-rittenhouse-ordered-to-stand-trial-in-fatal-shooting-of-2-men-during-wisconsin-protests/34864146

KENOSHA, Wis. —
There is enough evidence to warrant a trial for a 17-year-old accused of killing two men and wounding a third during a night of unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, a court commissioner ruled Thursday.

The ruling was made after a contentious virtual hearing in which Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer tried to show he had acted in self-defense.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was charged with homicide and attempted homicide for the Aug. 25 fatal shootings of Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber and the wounding of Gaige Grosskreutz during a night of unrest two days after the Kenosha police shooting of Jacob Blake.

During a preliminary hearing, Kenosha County Circuit Court Commissioner Loren Keating found there was enough probable cause for the case to proceed to trial.

Rittenhouse, who wore a covering over his nose and mouth, attended the Zoom hearing from the office of his attorney, Mark Richards.

Rittenhouse told police he was attacked while guarding someone's business and he fired in self-defense.

He was freed from jail last month after posting $2 million cash bond, with most of the money raised through a legal defense fund set up by conservatives who view him as a patriot who was protecting other people's property.

Supporters of the Black Lives Matter movement have painted Rittenhouse as a trigger-happy white supremacist who was in Kenosha that night to provoke a response.

During the hearing, Richards showed the court several screenshots from videos that were recorded on the night of the shootings to try to show that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense, over numerous objections from Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger.

The photos showed Rittenhouse running from another protester who had a gun, and Rittenhouse on the ground as Huber struck him with a skateboard.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:56:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:56:33 AM EDT
[#32]

From the comments...

View All Quotes

From the comments...

Time to buy up the 5 boxes of 7.62x54r on the market.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:57:19 AM EDT
[#33]
https://www.kmbc.com/article/kyle-rittenhouse-ordered-to-stand-trial-in-fatal-shooting-of-2-men-during-wisconsin-protests/34864146

KENOSHA, Wis. —
There is enough evidence to warrant a trial for a 17-year-old accused of killing two men and wounding a third during a night of unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, a court commissioner ruled Thursday.

The ruling was made after a contentious virtual hearing in which Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer tried to show he had acted in self-defense.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was charged with homicide and attempted homicide for the Aug. 25 fatal shootings of Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber and the wounding of Gaige Grosskreutz during a night of unrest two days after the Kenosha police shooting of Jacob Blake.

During a preliminary hearing, Kenosha County Circuit Court Commissioner Loren Keating found there was enough probable cause for the case to proceed to trial.

Rittenhouse, who wore a covering over his nose and mouth, attended the Zoom hearing from the office of his attorney, Mark Richards.

Rittenhouse told police he was attacked while guarding someone's business and he fired in self-defense.

He was freed from jail last month after posting $2 million cash bond, with most of the money raised through a legal defense fund set up by conservatives who view him as a patriot who was protecting other people's property.

Supporters of the Black Lives Matter movement have painted Rittenhouse as a trigger-happy white supremacist who was in Kenosha that night to provoke a response.

During the hearing, Richards showed the court several screenshots from videos that were recorded on the night of the shootings to try to show that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense, over numerous objections from Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger.

The photos showed Rittenhouse running from another protester who had a gun, and Rittenhouse on the ground as Huber struck him with a skateboard.
View Quote

If he gets convicted of anything I wonder what that riot might look like.....
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:57:22 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

I've always said it aint' waterboarding if you use kerosene.  As in....

"No Senator, we did not waterboard that woman."
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:07:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jekbrown] [#35]

View All Quotes

KENOSHA, Wis. —

lol "trigger happy white supremacist", that only shoots white people, has a mostly loaded 30 round mag when done, and didn't fire a single errant round while being attacked by multiple people with deadly force. Clearly "supporters of BLM" wouldn't know "trigger happy" if they tripped over it...but someday they're gonna find out.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:08:01 AM EDT
[#36]
All that being said, I'm feeling pretty optimistic. I still think Trump might end up with another term, and either way millions of Americans have learned in the last few weeks how rotten the Democrat-run election machines are. Thanks to livestreaming we also know how horrible BLM and Antifa are. Thanks to COVID we know what despots we have at the state and local levels and how much contempt they have for business owners and working people and schoolchildren.
View All Quotes
All that being said, I'm feeling pretty optimistic. I still think Trump might end up with another term, and either way millions of Americans have learned in the last few weeks how rotten the Democrat-run election machines are. Thanks to livestreaming we also know how horrible BLM and Antifa are. Thanks to COVID we know what despots we have at the state and local levels and how much contempt they have for business owners and working people and schoolchildren.

I appreciate your thoughts on The American Troubles, but I LOVE your optimism.

And even if Trump is out of office next year I don't see how the movement he started is going to slow down. We simply know things we didn't know four years ago, and a lot of us now understand that we have permission, no, that we have a duty, to stand up to this evil by speaking the truth, by withholding our participation and money, and if necessary by shedding blood.

Amen.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:11:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Good night all.

Great day today. I look forward to more winning tomorrow.

Be safe and hold the fort.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:11:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Good night all.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:11:37 AM EDT
[#39]

Amen.
View All Quotes

And even if Trump is out of office next year I don't see how the movement he started is going to slow down. We simply know things we didn't know four years ago, and a lot of us now understand that we have permission, no, that we have a duty, to stand up to this evil by speaking the truth, by withholding our participation and money, and if necessary by shedding blood.

Amen.

Well, you know me:

The Carter Family - Keep on the sunny side

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:11:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:11:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Good night all.

View Quote

Good night.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:12:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Good night all.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:13:09 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

I guess my only concern there is JUST 4????

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:13:50 AM EDT
[#44]

Nye County Sheriff Dispatch - Pahrump Area

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:15:51 AM EDT
[#45]

Biden's gun advocates are starting already....
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:18:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:19:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By LoneWolf545:
They were modified after they'd been certified?  Who authorized that?  Was the Georgia Secretary of State's office notified?  Was full regression testing performed after the update?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LoneWolf545:
They were modified after they'd been certified?  Who authorized that?  Was the Georgia Secretary of State's office notified?  Was full regression testing performed after the update?

You can't ask questions like that, it might raise suspensions that something "bad" happened....
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:21:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Just my musings after spending the afternoon thinking and reading.

I may be wrong, but I don't believe it will start out as a high intensity conflict except in a few blue state big cities...Portland, Seattle, NYC, Chicago, Louisville, Minneapolis-St Paul.  Instead, I believe it will be more sniping from the bushes in surprise attacks here and there.  People coming home from work, the grocery store, the doctor's office, etc. will fall prey to ambushes.  Anyone killed by the left will not be heard about, unless they can blame it on the victim.  When a lefty is killed it will be just like now, an excuse for further violence and riots.  It will gradually escalate over a period of time.  It will be nearly impossible in many/most locations to know who your enemy is, until they are almost in your face.  There will end up being lots of suspicion and friendly fire on both sides.  Few people can maintain the alertness needed to be "on" 24/7.  When enough people have been attacked, maimed, killed it will escalate to a high intensity conflict.  You will still have a hard time discerning if your neighbor, family and friends are adversarial foes.  This will be messy and we may see family members pitted against family, just like in our previous civil war.

Be careful what you wish for.  Remember the left doesn't have the same conscience that we do and they do not/will not have a problem sacrificing their own to get a kill from the right.
View Quote

Yeah.  The start of the shooting war will be "DC sniper" on both sides.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:23:05 AM EDT
[#49]

WTF?

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:24:44 AM EDT
[#50]

WTF?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/simpsons_nelson_haha2-36.jpg
View Quote

He pulled his dog’s tail?

That’s storybook asshole behavior
Page / 5102
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top